indonesia is key mice market for thailand - (d)17th April 2015Indonesia is one of the important MICE (Meeting, Incentive, Convention, and Exhibition) markets for Thailand, Nopparat Maythaveekulchai, President of the Thailand Convention and Exhibition Bureau (TCEB), a public organization, ...
Pertamina continues to suffer net losses: Spokesperson16th April 2015State oil and gas company PT Pertamina suffered a net loss of US$212.3 million in the January to February period as income from its downstream businesses declined to only US$368 million, a spokesperson said. "Our income from ...
OJK signs MoU on cooperation with Ssouth Korean financial authority16th April 2015Indonesias Financial Services Authority (OJK) signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) on cooperation in financial supervision with South Koreas Financial Supervisory Service (FSS) here on Thursday. "The signing of the ...
BNI to open branch in South Korea16th April 2015Chairman of the Board of Commissioners of the Financial Service Authority (OJK) Muliaman D Hadad said state lender Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) will soon open a branch in South Korea. "The South Korean financial authority ...
President Jokowi scheduled to inaugurate WEF East Asia Forum16th April 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) is scheduled to inaugurate the 24th World Economic Forum (WEF) on East Asia to be held here on April 19 to 21. "The president will also give a speech at the opening ceremony and host a dinner ...
Citilink resumes regular flight operations16th April 2015A Citilink Indonesia aircraft serving the Jakarta-Malang route took off following a 30-minute delay, as the engine of an F-16 fighter jet caught fire at Halim Perdanakusuma Airport here on Thursday, a spokesman said. ...
Indonesia construction industry forecast to grow by 14.26%16th April 2015The construction industry in Indonesia is projected to grow by 14.26 percent in 2015 and plays an important role in the nations economic growth, according to Indonesian Architects Association (IAI) Secretary General Satrio S. ...
Alfamart withdraws alcoholic drinks from shelves16th April 2015National retail company PT Sumber Alfaria Trijaya Tbk. (Alfamart) has withdrawn all alcoholic drinks from its outlets in East Java to abide by the trade ministers regulation. "We did it not only at around 200 outlets in ...
President Jokowi receives five governors from Kalimantan15th April 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) received five governors from Kalimantan grouped under the Cooperation Forum for Revitalization and Acceleration of Development (FKRP) in Kalimantan on Wednesday. "Five of us met the president ...
Jakarta index opens high on Wednesday15th April 2015The Jakarta composite index (JCI) opened higher on Wednesday reflecting positive reaction of the market players to Bank Indonesias decision to maintain its benchmark interest rate (BI rate). The central bank decided to ...
- Indonesia and China to investigate circulation of synthetic rice 956 views
- Inter-island sea connectivity crucial for development: President Jokowi 847 views
- President to prioritize electricity supply for eastern regions 810 views
- Government doubles agricultural budget to Rp32 trillion 642 views
- APEC supports Indonesian proposal on development product trade 318 views
- APEC supports Indonesian proposal on development product trade 50 minutes ago
- President to prioritize electricity supply for eastern regions 22nd May 2015
- Government doubles agricultural budget to Rp32 trillion 22nd May 2015
- Inter-island sea connectivity crucial for development: President Jokowi 22nd May 2015
- Indonesia and China to investigate circulation of synthetic rice 22nd May 2015
- Indonesia presents infrastructure projects to Japan 22nd May 2015
- Government could save US22 billion annually in oil imports 22nd May 2015
- Jakarta composite index opens higher on Friday 22nd May 2015