Gas price hike can boost inflation: BPS chief11th September 2014Head of Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS) Suryamin has predicted that the price hike of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in 12-kilogram cylinders can drive up inflation rate at the end of this month. "Gas price hike can ...
Jakarta index open slightly higher, rupiah value down11th September 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) opened slightly higher on Thursday as market players began to buy shares. "Technical factor propped up the JCI to the positive area with market players buying shares after sharp correction ...
Govt will continue to focus on improving port infrastructure10th September 2014The National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas) will continue focusing on improving ports and roads in the country to support national logistics. "Improving infrastructure is part of the efforts to ensure an effective ...
National logistics must be improved toward AEC: minister10th September 2014The next government must seriously improve national logistics, which is currently stagnant, toward the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) by 2015 and the global market competition, the Minister of Industry Mohamad S Hidayat ...
Continuation of MP3EI depends on president elect Jokowi10th September 2014Continuation of the Master Plan of Acceleration and Expansion of Indonesian Economic Development (MP3EI), depends on president elect Joko Widodo (Jokowi), an economic observer said. MP3EI is a program launched by ...
Jakarta index closes lower on Wednesday10th September 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed lower on Wednesday on domestic and external negative sentiments, analysts said. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange fell 54.22 points or 1.04 percent to 5,142.99 points with ...
Double-track railway construction should be accelerated:vice minister10th September 2014The construction of double-track railway in Java Island should be accelerated, the Vice Minister of Transportation Bambang Susantono reported here on Wednesday. "The double-track railway construction in north of Java is ...
Pertamina imports 60 percent LPG for domestic consumption10th September 2014The state-owned oil and natural gas corporation, PT Pertamina (Persero), has forecast that the LPG (liquid petroleum gas) import volume in 2014 will reach 3.61 million tons, or 60 percent of the total domestic demand. ...
Rupiah lower in value against the US dollar10th September 2014The rupiah value fell in the first minutes of trading on Wednesday against the US dollar to follow the regional trend, analyst said. The Indonesian currency traded at the level of 11,780 against the US dollar losing 19 ...
Bali`s plastic crafts exports increase by 43.21%9th September 2014The exports of plastic crafts created by Balinese artisans reached US$13,132 million during the period between January and July this year. The exports have increased by 43.21 percent as compared to US$9,170 million recorded ...
- Investors start examining Indonesian economy`s fundamentals: Analyst 866 views
- Indonesia not yet ready to face competition in AEC: Kadin 690 views
- Pertamina should be named as single gas aggregator: Analysts 580 views
- IHSG closed down 30.45 points 572 views
- BI supports new govt`s plan to hike subsidized fuel prices 549 views
- N Sumatra`s fruit exports rise 68 percent to us$149 million 264 views
- N Sumatra`s fruit exports rise 68 percent to us$149 million 1 hour ago
- IHSG closed down 30.45 points 24th October 2014
- Pertamina should be named as single gas aggregator: Analysts 24th October 2014
- Indonesia not yet ready to face competition in AEC: Kadin 24th October 2014
- BI supports new govt`s plan to hike subsidized fuel prices 24th October 2014
- Investors start examining Indonesian economy`s fundamentals: Analyst 23rd October 2014
- Indonesia still attractive for US companies: Envoy 23rd October 2014
- Sail Tomini to promote tourism in C. Sulawesi 23rd October 2014