Indonesian foreign debts increase to US$290.6 billion18th September 2014Indonesias foreign debts rose to US$290.6 billion by the end of July from US$284.9 billion a month earlier. The debts included US$134.2 billion owed by government and US$156.4 billion owned by the private sector, data at ...
BPK asks for additional budget of Rp91 billion18th September 2014The Indonesia Supreme Audit Board (BPK) has submitted a proposal for a larger allocation of budget to Rp2.987 trillion to meet its growing requirement in 2015. The agency asked for an addition of Rp91 billion to initially ...
Govt proposes Rp19.97 trillion incentives for electricity investment17th September 2014The government has proposed investment incentives of Rp19.97 trillion in the draft 2015 state budget to develop the electricity system. The incentive is equal to a business margin of 7 percent, Director General of ...
Government to decide on tax holiday on oil refinery next month17th September 2014The government said it hopes to make decision next month on tax holiday on an oil refinery project to be built in cooperation with investors. The government and prospective investors have failed to reach an agreement on ...
Jakarta index higher, rupiah gains17th September 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed 57.68 points higher on Wednesday to follow regional trend. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) rose 1.11 percent to the level of 5,188.18 points with index of 45 most ...
BI calls on companies with foreign debts to conduct hedging17th September 2014Bank Indonesia has called on companies in the country having foreign debts to conduct hedging transactions as part of their risk management activities to mitigate the impact of a possible global economic upheaval. "BI ...
Jakarta index opens higher, rupiah gains17th September 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) opened 28.63 points or 0.56 percent higher at 5,159.14 points on Wednesday . The index of 45 most liquid stocks rose 0.83 percent to the level of 874.51 points. Meanwhile, in ...
Indonesia fishermen to suffer more under Asean Economic Community16th September 2014Indonesian fishermen will suffer more when the ASEAN Economic Community is implemented in 2015, an environmentalist organization Walhi said. Under the present condition, Indonesia should not be too quick to commit itself to ...
Indonesia sets higher oil production target for 201516th September 2014The government and the House of Representatives have agreed to raise the countrys oil production target to 900,000 barrels per day from 845,000 barrels set in the original draft budget. The increase could potentially mean ...
Indonesia's Pindad develops combat vehicle with Belgian company15th September 2014State-owned arms manufacturer PT Pindad has cooperated with Belgian Cockerill Maintenance & Ingeniere SA Defence (CMI) company to build tanks with weapon capacity ranging from 25- to 105-millimeter caliber. "At the ...
- Germany to invest in hydro power project in Indonesia 911 views
- Over 63 percent of land for trans-Java toll road cleared 782 views
- Indonesia's Astra reports 8 percent increase in profit 711 views
- BEI optimistic about strong economic growth next year 542 views
- New government will optimize implementation of national logistic system 529 views
- Indonesia, Angola ink energy cooperation agreement 503 views
- BCA reports 17.7 percent increase in profit to Rp12.2 trillion 489 views
- Indonesian fuel supplies adequate until year end: Minister 401 views
- Jakarta index closes higher on Friday 5 hours ago
- Jakarta to implement e-money system for transactions in several sectors 5 hours ago
- Indonesia, Angola ink energy cooperation agreement 5 hours ago
- Indonesian fuel supplies adequate until year end: Minister 6 hours ago
- North Sumatra to get additional power supply: Minister 6 hours ago
- BCA reports 17.7 percent increase in profit to Rp12.2 trillion 17 hours ago
- Indonesia's Astra reports 8 percent increase in profit 30th October 2014
- New government will optimize implementation of national logistic system 30th October 2014