Indonesia to host ASEAN Youth Fair 201518th February 2015Indonesia will host the ASEAN Youth Creative Industry Fair (AYCIF) 2015 that will be held from February to June 2015 in Jakarta."AYCIF 2015 will be held in cooperation with the Japan ASEAN Integration Fund, ASEAN, Indonesian ...
Government to protect country`s steel making industry18th February 2015Minister for State Enterprises Rini Soemarno said the government will protect the state owned steel maker PT Krakatau Steel as other countries do for their steel making industry. The protection is against large imports of ...
Jakarta composite index closes higher on Tuesday17th February 2015The Jakarta composite index closed higher on Tuesday to follow the rupiah strengthening, analysts said. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) rose 12.01 points or 0.23 percent to 5,337.50 points with index of ...
Indonesia targets to earn US$4 billion from marine tourism17th February 2015The Indonesian government has set a target to earn US$4 billion from marine tourism this year. "It is ironic that marine tourism just contributed 10 percent (of the total tourism earnings)," Tourism Minister Arief Yahya ...
Indonesia`s exports down 9.03 percent in January17th February 2015Indonesias exports in January 2015 fell 9.03 percent to US$13.30 billion from US$14.62 billion in December 2014, according to the Central Statistics Agency (BPS). The January 2015 exports also tumbled 8.09 percent compared ...
Government to lower subsidized diesel oil price12th February 2015The government will lower the price of subsidized diesel oil from Rp6,400 to Rp6,200 per liter in mid-February 2015, official said "Just wait for the announcement," the Secretary General of Energy and Mineral Resources ...
Rupiah loses value against US dollar on Thursday12th February 2015The Indonesian currency rupiah lost 148 points of its value to close at the level of 12,870 per US dollar on Thursday. The rupiah fall in value was caused more by external sentiments with uncertainty surrounding Greeces ...
External factors responsible for rupiah`s depreciation: President12th February 2015External factors have led to the current depreciation of the rupiah, President Joko Widodo stated here on Thursday. After opening the 3rd Jakarta Food Security Summit at the Jakarta Convention Center (JCC), the president ...
Food self-sufficiency achievable in two to five years: Jokowi12th February 2015Indonesian President Joko Widodo expressed optimism that Indonesia can achieve food self-sufficiency in the next two to five years by increasing its agricultural production. "I have discussed with the farmers who have ...
Jokowi receives JICA president12th February 2015President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo received the president of the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Akihiko Tanaka, at the State Palace complex here on Thursday. "The JICA president is at the State Palace complex ...
- Japan to invest US$3 billion in Indonesia 723 views
- Two sea toll routes in operation: Bappenas 553 views
- Indonesian Eximbank helps finance railway procurement by INKA 548 views
- Jokowi presents work program to Chinese businessmen 495 views
- Government maintains high exchange rate of farmers 471 views
- Mahakam block takeover should be quickly realized: Minister Said 441 views
- Jakarta index closes higher on Friday 439 views
- Indonesian Eximbank helps finance railway procurement by INKA 10 hours ago
- Mahakam block takeover should be quickly realized: Minister Said 12 hours ago
- Jakarta index closes higher on Friday 12 hours ago
- Jokowi presents work program to Chinese businessmen 12 hours ago
- Government maintains high exchange rate of farmers 17 hours ago
- Two sea toll routes in operation: Bappenas 26th March 2015
- Japan to invest US$3 billion in Indonesia 26th March 2015
- VP Kalla chairs meetings on airport, oil and gas issues 25th March 2015