Indonesia competitiveness of gas industry needs improvement: Academician1st November 2014The competitiveness of gas and new and renewable energy industries in Indonesia needs to be improved during this era of globalization, according to an academician from Gajah Mada University (UGM). "Competitiveness can be ...
Jakarta index closes higher on Friday31st October 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed higher on Friday to follow the trend of the global market, analysts said. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) rose 30.69 points or 0.61 percent to 5,089.54 points with ...
Jakarta to implement e-money system for transactions in several sectors31st October 2014The Jakarta government is planning to implement an e-money system to ease transactions in several sectors, Acting Governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama (Ahok) stated here on Friday. "All Jakartans must use the e-money system ...
Indonesia, Angola ink energy cooperation agreement31st October 2014The governments of Indonesia and Angola on Friday signed an agreement to intensify cooperation in the development of refineries and the trade of oil and gas. The agreement was signed by Acting President Director of PT ...
Indonesian fuel supplies adequate until year end: Minister31st October 2014Indonesian State-owned Enterprises Minister Rini M. Soemarno has said the countrys stock of subsidized fuel will last until the end of the year. "On Thursday (October 30), I met with the management of state oil and gas ...
North Sumatra to get additional power supply: Minister31st October 2014North Sumatra will receive additional power supply worth 210 megawatts from Indonesia Asahan Aluminiums (Inalums) hydropower plants, noted State-Owned Enterprises Minister Rini M. Soemarno. "The additional supply of ...
BCA reports 17.7 percent increase in profit to Rp12.2 trillion31st October 2014PT Bank Central Asia Tbk (BCA) reported Rp12.2 trillion in net profit in the first nine months of this year or an increase of 17.7 percent from Rp10.4 trillion in the same period last year. President director of the ...
Indonesia's Astra reports 8 percent increase in profit30th October 2014PT Astra International Tbk (ASII) reported a 8 percent increase in net profit to Rp14.5 trillion in the first three quarter of this year from Rp13.46 trillion in the same period last year.Prijono Sugiarto, the president of the ...
New government will optimize implementation of national logistic system30th October 2014The new government will optimize the implementation of the national logistic system (Sislognas) to improve the domestic logistics industry, stated Deputy Assistant for Logistics System and Trade Facilitation, Coordinating ...
Over 63 percent of land for trans-Java toll road cleared30th October 2014Some 63.8 percent of land meant for the Indonesia's 658.6-kilometer Trans-Java toll road has been cleared, a senior public works official said."In fact, 65.4 percent of the land allocated for the project has been cleared ...
- Fuel price hike to encourage foreign investment: Ex finance minister 632 views
- OJK predicts credit growth of 15 to 17 percent in 2015 607 views
- Govt to reduce budget deficit to below two percent 473 views
- Indonesian transport minister urges development of cilamaya port 434 views
- BI to help curb 2014 inflation at 7.7 percent 343 views
- BI to help curb 2014 inflation at 7.7 percent 4 hours ago
- Indonesian transport minister urges development of cilamaya port 7 hours ago
- Govt to reduce budget deficit to below two percent 15 hours ago
- OJK predicts credit growth of 15 to 17 percent in 2015 25th November 2014
- Fuel price hike to encourage foreign investment: Ex finance minister 25th November 2014
- Hard for Bulog to buy rice from farmers 24th November 2014
- Govt to hand over Mahakam block to Pertamina 21st November 2014
- Indonesian government plans to use railway to cut logistic cost 21st November 2014