Jakarta composite index closes higher on Wednesday13th August 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed 0.7 percent higher on Wednesday on foreign investors began to buy shares . The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) closed at 5,168.26 points with index of 45 most liquid ...
Minister has yet to agree to gas price hike13th August 2014Chief economic minister, Chairul Tanjung, has not yet agreed to increase the price of the 12-kg gas cylinder although state-owned oil and gas firm Pertamina has plans to raise it. "Pertamina cannot raise the price at will ...
BCA to reduce interest rate for deposits above Rp25 billion13th August 2014PT Bank Central Asia (BCA) Tbk. has cut the interest rate for deposits above Rp25 billion from 9.25 percent to 9.0 percent from this month. BCA president director Jahja Setiaatmadja announced after a gathering event with ...
Telkom to invest US$200 million in Silicon Valley13th August 2014State telecommunications company PT Telkom said it will invest US$200 million in venture capital business in the Silicon Valley in the United States. Telkom would team up with a number of venture capital companies to tap ...
Jakarta index up, rupiah gaining13th August 2014The Jakarta composite index opened higher 0.09 percent higher at 5,137.19 points on Wednesday. Index of 45 most liquid stocks rose 0.14 percent to 879.62 points. Meanwhile rupiah gained in value against the US dollar ...
Tax receipt reaches rp548.1 trillion - (d)12th August 2014The countrys tax receipt until August 8, 2014 has reached Rp548.1 trillion or 51.11 percent of the target set at Rp1,072.4 trillion set in the revised 2014 state budget, the Directorate General of Tax Affairs said. In a ...
Jakarta index and rupiah extend gain12th August 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) extended gain opening 0.31 percent higher at 5,129.12 points on Tuesday. The index of 45 most liquid stocks also rose 0.45 percent to the level of 879.40 poi8nts. Meanwhile rupiah ...
Merpati to propose deferred repayment of its debts12th August 2014Cash-strapped carrier, Merpati Nusantara Airlines will soon submit a proposal to the commercial court for deferred repayment of its debts totaling Rp2 trillion to around 100 private and individual creditors. "The proposal ...
Jakarta index closes higher, rupiah regain strength on Monday11th August 2014Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed higher on Monday on foreign investors beginning buying shares at the domestic market. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) rose 59.47 points or 1.18 percent to 5,113.23 ...
Russian smartphone maker Yota device to relocate to Canada11th August 2014Russian smartphone manufacturer Yota Devices is planning to relocate its headquarters from Moscow to Toronto or Waterloo in Canada by the end of this year, the companys CEO told The Financial Post. Yota Devices, the ...
- Indonesian securities depository working with Korea to develop mutual fund 394 views
- Indonesian government must prioritize fuel for fishermen: Kadin 359 views
- Travel association targets 15 thousand tourists at Timeless Indonesia Festival 346 views
- New airport to be constructed in Tambrauw, West Papua 321 views
- New airport to be constructed in Tambrauw, West Papua 3 hours ago
- Indonesian government must prioritize fuel for fishermen: Kadin 3 hours ago
- Travel association targets 15 thousand tourists at Timeless Indonesia Festival 3 hours ago
- Indonesian securities depository working with Korea to develop mutual fund 3 hours ago
- China asks Indonesia to scrap export tax on palm oil 20th September 2014
- Jakarta index closes higher 19th September 2014
- BI calls for improving economic conditions to reduce rupiah pressures 19th September 2014
- Fuel price rise of Rp1,000 contributes 1.5 percent inflation 19th September 2014