Govt, House agree to lower 2015 economic growth assumption27th January 2015The government and Commission XI of the House of Representatives (DPR) have agreed to lower economic growth assumption from 5.8 percent in the 2015 state budget to 5.7 percent in the draft 2015 revised state budget. "The ...
Indonesia, China hold economic dialogue26th January 2015Indonesia and China held the first bilateral economic meeting on Monday evening, with the aim to enhance future cooperation between the two countries in the field. "Indonesia and China have shared a strong relationship for ...
Indonesia's investment board to speed up issuance of investment licenses26th January 2015The Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) will do its best to accelerate the issuance of investment permits through an integrated one-stop service (PTSP), BKPM Head Franky Sibarani said. "We have been discussing ...
Indonesian fishing net prices are too high for local fishermen: Minister26th January 2015The prices of fishing nets used by Indonesian fishermen might be higher as compared to those in other Southeast Asian countries, stated Minister of Marine Affairs and Fishery Susi Pudjiastuti. "The prices of fishing nets in ...
Indonesia's KPK-Police conflict will not affect investment climate: Investment Board26th January 2015The Indonesia's Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) Head Franky Sibarani ensured that the conflict between the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) and the Indonesian National Police will not have an impact on the investment ...
Indonesia Social Ministry allocates Rp235 billion for disaster mitigation26th January 2015The Ministry of Social Affairs has allocated Rp235 billion for natural disaster mitigation in 2015, according to disaster victims social protection director Margowiyono. "The fund consists of the central governments ...
Indonesian share close lower on Monday26th January 2015The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed 63.86 points or 1.2 percent lower on Monday at 5,260.88 points.The index of 45 most liquid stock fell 1.46 percent to 913.03 points, Asjaya Indosurya Securities analyst William ...
Tourist arrivals in Bali reached 3.76 million in 201426th January 2015The provincial tourism office of Bali revealed that 3.76 million tourists visited the island in 2014, an increase of 14.94 percent as compared to last years recorded number of 3.27 million tourists."The number has exceeded the ...
Freeport appreciates government's decision to extent MoU26th January 2015PT Freeport Indonesia (PT FI) is appreciating the government's decision to extent Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) regarding mineral concentrate export for six months after the expiration of the current license on January 25. ...
Pelindo I To Expand and Modernize Five Ports in 201525th January 2015PT Pelabuhan Indonesia (Pelindo) I will expand and modernize five of its ports this year. The five ports included Malahayati port in the regency of Aceh Besar, Belawan port of Medan in North Sumatra, Kuala Tanjung in the ...
- Jakarta composite index closes slightly higher 800 views
- Bank Indonesia, PPATK enhance cooperation to prevent money laundering 599 views
- Rupiah loses more value hitting sinking to 13,000 per dollar 573 views
- Medan-Binjai toll road section to open in 2016: Minister 547 views
- Indonesia`s macroeconomic stability maintained: Bank Indonesia 528 views
- Indonesia`s foreign exchange reserves increase to US$115.5 billion 492 views
- European businesses have positive perspective on Indonesian investment policy 471 views
- Govt will design rice planting, harvesting cycle: President 402 views
- Indonesia`s macroeconomic stability maintained: Bank Indonesia 12 hours ago
- Indonesia`s foreign exchange reserves increase to US$115.5 billion 15 hours ago
- Govt will design rice planting, harvesting cycle: President 15 hours ago
- President wants farmers to increase rice production 15 hours ago
- Government will announce price of unhulled rice this month 15 hours ago
- European businesses have positive perspective on Indonesian investment policy 15 hours ago
- Flow of foreign funds shows investors` confidence: BEI 16 hours ago
- Jakarta composite index hits all time record on Friday 16 hours ago