Bank Indonesia maintains reference rate at 7.5%18th June 2015Bank Indonesia (BI) decided to maintain its reference rate at 7.5 percent on Thursday for the fourth consecutive occasion after it reduced the rate by 25 basis points in February. The Indonesia central banks board of ...
President Jokowi issues regulation on food price stability18th June 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) has issued Presidential Regulation No. 71 of 2015 on Pricing and Storage of Basic Needs and Important Goods. Signed on June 15, 2015, the presidential regulation is intended to guarantee ...
Three Indonesian ministers coordinating to reduce dwelling time18th June 2015Three ministers met here on Thursday to coordinate in a bid to reduce the dwelling time at ports, which now still stands at around 5.5 days. Trade Minister Rachmat Gobel, Transportation Minister Ignasius Jonan, and ...
Jatigede reservoir`s construction should be completed soon: President Jokowi18th June 2015The construction of Jatigede reservoir in Sumedang, West Java, should be completed soon with the settlement of land acquisition problems, President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) remarked. "The development of Jatigede reservoir has ...
Batam promotes investment potential in Japan17th June 2015The Batam Management Authority (BP Batam), in cooperation with Nikkei Kogyo Shimbun, organized a seminar and business gathering in Nagoya, Japan, to promote investment in the free trade zone of Batam. "Japan is one of the ...
President Jokowi hopes Indonesia to become shariah financial center14th June 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) has expressed hope that Indonesia will become a shariah financial center in view of the countrys huge potentials. "I hail the launch of the campaign. We indeed need to pay attention to ...
Waskita Karya to launch right issue12th June 2015Publicly traded construction company PT Waskita Karya Tbk (WSKT) plans right issue for 3.653 billion of its right shares or 26.9 percent of its paid up capital in value. The company said each holder of 100,000 shares has a ...
Infonesia Labor Ministry appreciates Newmont`s agreement with workers12th June 2015The labor ministry said it appreciates a cooperation agreement (PKB) reached between PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (NNT) with its unit of labor union. The ministry noted there are changes in the new agreement which are considered ...
Indonesian govt to waive visa requirements for 30 more countries12th June 2015The Indonesian government plans to waive visa requirements for 30 more countries from July 1 to attract more tourists. "The free visa facility may increase the number of tourist arrivals," Deputy for Overseas Tourism ...
US-Indonesia deepen cooperation on aviation11th June 2015U.S. Federally Funded Research and Development Center MITRE signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) on Tuesday with Airnav Indonesia, as well as with Angkasa Pura II, agreeing to cooperate on technical aviation ...
- Indonesia lauds Singapore`s investment commitment 1.242 views
- Indonesia focuses on attracting Singapore`s investment in maritime, infrastructure, manufacturing 1.129 views
- Indonesia infrastructure project planning studies to conclude in December 2015 932 views
- Subsidies will constitute 9% of 2016 state budget: VP Kalla 818 views
- Palembang-Tanjung Api Api toll road a priority: Minister Basoeki 744 views
- Pelindo I reports 22.2% increase in income Pelindo income 717 views
- Bank Permata reports increase in net profit amid uncertainty 611 views
- Palembang-Tanjung Api Api toll road a priority: Minister Basoeki 30th July 2015
- Indonesia infrastructure project planning studies to conclude in December 2015 30th July 2015
- Bank Permata reports increase in net profit amid uncertainty 30th July 2015
- Subsidies will constitute 9% of 2016 state budget: VP Kalla 29th July 2015
- Pelindo I reports 22.2% increase in income Pelindo income 29th July 2015
- Indonesia lauds Singapore`s investment commitment 29th July 2015
- Indonesia focuses on attracting Singapore`s investment in maritime, infrastructure, manufacturing 29th July 2015
- Indonesia, Singapore sign MoU on electronic governance 28th July 2015