Indonesia`s oil and gas revenues predicted to shrink in 201531st December 2014Indonesias state oil and gas revenues is predicted to shrink to Rp112 trillion-Rp193 trillion in 2015 compared with in 2014 as a result of oil price fall, the Upstream Oil and Gas Regulator (SKK Migas) said. Chief ...
Jakarta index closes the year higher30th December 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed the year 2014 higher crossing the level of 5,200 points in the last trading days on Tuesday. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) rose 48.57 points or 0.94 percent to ...
Jokowi urged to be firm on requirement to build smelters30th December 2014The Indonesian Association of Young Businessmen (Hipmi) asks the new government to be firm in the implementation of the regulation requiring mining companies to process their mineral ores in the country . A law effective as ...
Indonesian govt to be revised regulation on goods and service procurement30th December 2014The Indonesian government said it will revise the presidential regulation on goods and service procurement system considered not effective to accelerate implementation of state spending. "So far procurement system is not ...
Rupiah stronger in Jakarta`s Tuesday morning trade30th December 2014The banks in Jakarta traded Indonesias rupiah at Rp12,430 per US dollar on Tuesday morning or it regained five points from its previous rate of Rp12,435. Analyst of Woori Korindo Securities Indonesia Reza Priyambada said ...
Jakarta index gains after opening loss on Tuesday30th December 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) gained after opening loss on Tuesday boosted by positive domestic sentiment, analysts said. "Asian markets opened lower this morning including BEI but shortly later positive domestic ...
Jakarta index closes higher on Monday29th December 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed higher on Monday despite profit taking by foreign investors. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) rose 11.39 point or 0.22 percent to 5,178.37 points with index of 45 ...
Jakarta index opens slightly higher, rupiah down29th December 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) opened slightly higher on Monday boosted by positive domestic and global sentiments, analysts said. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange rose 1.73 points or 0.03 percent to ...
President Awards Medals to eight governors for promoting food security26th December 2014President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) in a ceremony held at a paddy field in Subang, on Friday, awarded the Adhikarya Pangan Nusantara medal to eight governors for their contribution in realizing food security in Indonesia. Among ...
President Jokowi reminds farmers of target for rice self sufficiency26th December 2014President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) reminded Indonesian farmers on Friday of the target in three years to achieve rice self sufficiency. The government has made available tractors, fertilizers and seeds hoping that in three ...
- Indonesia needs strict monetary policy: Bank Indonesia 734 views
- Indonesian government to build 10 new sugar factories 645 views
- Indonesian government maintains investment target at Rp519.5 trillion 580 views
- Indonesian government proposes crude price assumption at US$70 per barrel 560 views
- Indonesia hopes to gain from weak rupiah in 2015 519 views
- Rupiah falls in value on Wednesday`s closing 474 views
- Pertamina to take over operation of Mahakam gas field 438 views
- Jakarta composite index close lower on Thursday 425 views
- February fuel prices to stay at current levels: Indonesian government 6 hours ago
- Fishery production will increase more than 100 percent by 2019 8 hours ago
- Government will rectify investment permit process: VP 8 hours ago
- Jakarta composite index close lower on Thursday 8 hours ago
- Indonesia hopes to gain from weak rupiah in 2015 18 hours ago
- Pertamina to take over operation of Mahakam gas field 20 hours ago
- Indonesia needs strict monetary policy: Bank Indonesia 28th January 2015
- Indonesian government to build 10 new sugar factories 28th January 2015