Indonesian share close lower on Monday26th January 2015The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed 63.86 points or 1.2 percent lower on Monday at 5,260.88 points.The index of 45 most liquid stock fell 1.46 percent to 913.03 points, Asjaya Indosurya Securities analyst William ...
Tourist arrivals in Bali reached 3.76 million in 201426th January 2015The provincial tourism office of Bali revealed that 3.76 million tourists visited the island in 2014, an increase of 14.94 percent as compared to last years recorded number of 3.27 million tourists."The number has exceeded the ...
Freeport appreciates government's decision to extent MoU26th January 2015PT Freeport Indonesia (PT FI) is appreciating the government's decision to extent Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) regarding mineral concentrate export for six months after the expiration of the current license on January 25. ...
Pelindo I To Expand and Modernize Five Ports in 201525th January 2015PT Pelabuhan Indonesia (Pelindo) I will expand and modernize five of its ports this year. The five ports included Malahayati port in the regency of Aceh Besar, Belawan port of Medan in North Sumatra, Kuala Tanjung in the ...
BNI to open branches in S. Korea, Myanmar23rd January 2015PT Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI), the countrys fourth largest bank in assets, said it would open branches in South Korea and Myanmar this year. "Proposal for the opening of the branches in South Korea was already submitted ...
Jakarta index extends gain reaching a record high22nd January 2015The share price index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) hit an all time record high at 5,253.18 points on Thursday. The index rose 37.91 points or 0.73 percent with index of 45 most liquid stocks up 0.88 percent to ...
Govt to review Pertamina`s upstream business22nd January 2015The Indonesian government will review the upstream business of state oil and gas company Pertamina following the weakening global oil prices, according to chief economics minister Sofyan A Djalil. "Shortly after I return ...
Bali government hopes visa-free entry can boost tourism22nd January 2015Bali provincial government is optimistic that visa-free access to the citizens of five countries can increase the number of foreign visitors to Bali. Head of the Bali Provincial Tourism Office Anak Agung Yuniarta explained ...
E Kalimantan`s Penajam district annually produces thousand tons of seaweed22nd January 2015The North Penajam Paser District, East Kalimantan Province, annually produces thousand tons of seaweed harvested from 150 hectares of plantation land, Head of Districts Marine and Fishery Office Ahmad Usman stated here on ...
W. Sulawesi to welcome AEC program22nd January 2015The West Sulawesi government is making every effort to strengthen the industrial sectors that utilize local natural resources to welcome the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) 2015, according to Deputy Governor Aladin S. Mengga. ...
- Indonesia, China hold economic dialogue 1.016 views
- Indonesia's KPK-Police conflict will not affect investment climate: Investment Board 812 views
- Indonesia's investment board to speed up issuance of investment licenses 765 views
- Indonesian fishing net prices are too high for local fishermen: Minister 758 views
- Indonesian share close lower on Monday 687 views
- Tourist arrivals in Bali reached 3.76 million in 2014 681 views
- Gas agreements worth Rp7.7 trillion signed 654 views
- Indonesia Social Ministry allocates Rp235 billion for disaster mitigation 608 views
- Gas agreements worth Rp7.7 trillion signed 18 hours ago
- President inaugurates groundbreaking of North Sumatra`s development projects 21 hours ago
- Pertamina announces crude oil tender 21 hours ago
- Economic growth of 5.7 percent accords global conditions: BI 27th January 2015
- Govt, House agree to lower 2015 economic growth assumption 27th January 2015
- Indonesia, China hold economic dialogue 26th January 2015
- Indonesia's investment board to speed up issuance of investment licenses 26th January 2015
- Indonesian fishing net prices are too high for local fishermen: Minister 26th January 2015