BEI optimistic about strong economic growth next year30th October 2014The Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) is optimistic that the national economy will see robust growth in 2015, which will have a positive impact on the capital market. "In 2015, the BEI will focus on improving the efficiency ...
Indonesia`s logistics business continues to grow: Kadin29th October 2014Indonesias logistics sector continues to grow from year to year, according to the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin). "It is very often mentioned that the logistics system in Indonesia has many problems. ...
BPH Migas imposes limit on subsidized fuel consumption29th October 2014The Downstream Oil and Gas Regulatory Agency (BPH Migas) has limited the consumption of subsidized fuel in a bid to meet the quota stipulated in the state budget amounting to 46 million kiloliters. BPH Migas Head Andy N. ...
Energy minister gives priority to refinery plant development29th October 2014Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Sudirman Said has stated he would give priority to the development of refinery plants to process crude oil into fuels. "Fuel refinery plants are important for the future," the minister ...
North Sulawesi can become gateway to Asia-Pacific trade29th October 2014North Sulawesi has the potential to serve as the gateway to the Asia-Pacific economy due to its strategic geographical location, stated Deputy Speaker of the Peoples Consultative Assembly (MPR) Evert E. Mangindaan. "So, it ...
New state enterprises minister prepared to improve BUMNs27th October 2014The new State Enterprises Minister, Rini M Soemarno, said that she is ready to make breakthroughs to bring state-owned companies (BUMNs) in the country to order. "I will first study the programs that were already ...
Finance minister ready to maintain fiscal and economic resilience27th October 2014Finance Minister Bambang Soemantri Brojonegoro has pledged to maintain the countrys national economic and fiscal resilience in line with President Joko Widodos directives in the first cabinet meeting on Monday. "There are ...
Minister Jonan urged to generate strong public policy27th October 2014Newly appointed Minister of Transportation Ignasius Jonan was asked to generate the strong public policy in line with his current capacity after engaging in corporation affairs. "Jonan who is expert in the railway company ...
N Sumatra`s fruit exports rise 68 percent to us$149 million25th October 2014One of provinces in Indonesia's Sumatra Island, North Sumatra, recorded a 68.75 percent surge in its fruit exports in the first seven months of the year to US$149.57 million, fueled by rising demand and prices."Fruit exports ...
IHSG closed down 30.45 points24th October 2014The Indonesia Stock Exchange index (IHSG) closed down 30.45 points on Friday, driven by profit taking. The IHSG closed down 30.45 point, or 0.60 percent to 5,073.06, while the index of the 45 most liquid stocks (LQ45) ...
- Indonesia`s logistics business continues to grow: Kadin 1.031 views
- Germany to invest in hydro power project in Indonesia 885 views
- Over 63 percent of land for trans-Java toll road cleared 756 views
- Indonesia's Astra reports 8 percent increase in profit 684 views
- BEI optimistic about strong economic growth next year 529 views
- New government will optimize implementation of national logistic system 476 views
- BCA reports 17.7 percent increase in profit to Rp12.2 trillion 454 views
- Indonesia, Angola ink energy cooperation agreement 334 views
- Jakarta index closes higher on Friday 1 hour ago
- Jakarta to implement e-money system for transactions in several sectors 1 hour ago
- Indonesia, Angola ink energy cooperation agreement 1 hour ago
- Indonesian fuel supplies adequate until year end: Minister 1 hour ago
- North Sumatra to get additional power supply: Minister 1 hour ago
- BCA reports 17.7 percent increase in profit to Rp12.2 trillion 13 hours ago
- Indonesia's Astra reports 8 percent increase in profit 22 hours ago
- New government will optimize implementation of national logistic system 23 hours ago