Indonesian transport minister urges development of cilamaya port26th November 2014Transportation Minister Ignasius Jonan said that Cilamaya seaport in Karawang, West Java, should be developed to accelerate the shipment of cargo from industrial areas in the district.During a discussion with journalists at the ...
Govt to reduce budget deficit to below two percent26th November 2014The government aims to curtail the deficit in the 2015 revised budget to below two percent of the gross domestic product (GDP) after it has a fiscal room following fuel price adjustment and spending cuts. "We will see the ...
OJK predicts credit growth of 15 to 17 percent in 201525th November 2014The Financial Services Authority (OJK) has projected banking credit growth of 15 to 17 percent as predicted by the central bank, Bank Indonesia (BI). "It is unlikely to differ much from the BI prediction," the Chief ...
Fuel price hike to encourage foreign investment: Ex finance minister25th November 2014The recent rise in the prices of subsidized fuels will indirectly encourage foreign investors to invest in Indonesia, former finance minister Chatib Basri said. "The government can reallocate (revenue from) the increase in ...
Hard for Bulog to buy rice from farmers24th November 2014The Central Sulawesi branch of State Logistics Agency (Bulog) finds it more difficult to buy rice from local farmers, because the price continues to edge up following the fuel price hikes. Local Bulog spokesman Maruf ...
Govt to hand over Mahakam block to Pertamina21st November 2014The government will hand over the operation of the Mahakam oil and gas block to state-owned oil and gas company Pertamina when the contract of Total E$P expires in March 2017. The Work Control Unit Head of the Ministry of ...
Indonesian government plans to use railway to cut logistic cost21st November 2014The government plans to use railway transport service for the distribution of essential goods to cut logistic cost. Logistic cost has been the main factor behind the prices of essential goods soaring high in the ...
Indonesian govt should not use CSR funds for card program: Academician20th November 2014The government should not use the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) funds to finance its Indonesia Health Card, Family Welfare Card and Indonesia Smart Card programs as it is against the CSR rules, stated an academician. ...
Transportation of marine products hindered by inadequate infrastructure20th November 2014Inadequate infrastructure is posing a major obstacle for the transportation of marine products from one region to another, stated Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Minister Susi Pudjiastuti. "Optimal modes of transportation ...
More investment expected from Japan: Ambassador20th November 2014Japan will invest more in Indonesia to remain the biggest investor in 2015, Japanese Ambassador Yasuaki Tanizaki stated here on Thursday. "Many countries are interested to invest in Indonesia, and we agreed that Indonesia ...
- Indonesia`s economy to grow by 5.6 percent next year: Indef 819 views
- Indonesia`s tax receipts reach Rp812.1 trillion 759 views
- Jakarta composite index closes higher 701 views
- President Jokowi hopes for better management of Pertamina under new leadership 596 views
- Lion Air to build Indonesia`s largest cargo airport in Lebak 575 views
- China reopens market for swallow`s nests from Indonesia 506 views
- Creative industries contribute significantly to national economy: HIPMI 448 views
- Dwi Soetjipto installed as Pertamina President Director 410 views
- President Jokowi hopes for better management of Pertamina under new leadership 9 hours ago
- Dwi Soetjipto installed as Pertamina President Director 9 hours ago
- Lion Air to build Indonesia`s largest cargo airport in Lebak 11 hours ago
- China reopens market for swallow`s nests from Indonesia 11 hours ago
- Jakarta composite index closes higher 12 hours ago
- Creative industries contribute significantly to national economy: HIPMI 12 hours ago
- Lion Air becomes world`s largest buyer of ATR planes 12 hours ago
- Indonesia`s economy to grow by 5.6 percent next year: Indef 23 hours ago