Jakarta composite index ends trading in the red on Monday15th December 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) ended the trading day Monday in the red on internal and external negative sentiments, analysts said. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange closed 52 points or 1.01 percent lower at ...
Pertamina set to dominate lubricant market in ASEAN15th December 2014Publicly traded energy company PT Pertamina is set to expand and dominate lubricant market in ASEAN such as by acquiring lubricant producer in Thailand. With the acquisition, the state-owned company had taken a big step ...
Investment board launches online investment licensing service15th December 2014The Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) launched an online investment licensing service here on Monday to ease investors to invest in the country and in preparation for the implementation of a national integrated one-stop ...
Fishing vessels of less than 10 GT exempt from operating permits14th December 2014Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Minister Susi Pudjiastuti has stated that fishing vessels of less than 10 gross tonnage (GT) are exempt from the obligation to hold operating permits. "I ask regional governments not to ...
BI says current rupiah depreciation at normal level12th December 2014Bank Indonesia Senior Deputy Governor Mirza Adityaswara said here on Friday that the current depreciation of the rupiah was at a normal level and in line with the countrys economic fundamentals. "Even the yen has ...
Ministry revokes licenses of 2,166 importers12th December 2014The Trade Ministry has revoked the registered importer status (IT) of 2,166 companies due to their failure to regularly report, Trade Minister Rachmat Gobel said. "The Trade Ministry has lifted the licenses of 2,166 ITs of ...
Marine Affairs Ministry developing Android application for fish detection12th December 2014The Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries is developing a software application for Android-based cell phones that can help fishermen detect or locate fish spots. Head of Research and Development of the Ministry of Marine ...
Jakarta composite index closes slightly higher12th December 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed slightly higher on Friday amid minimum positive sentiment externally as well as internally, analysts said. The index of the Indonesian stock exchange (BEI) rose 7.73 points or 0.15 ...
Indonesia`s fuel imports estimated to reach 575 thousand bpd12th December 2014Indonesia is expected to import up to 575 thousand barrels of fuel oil per day (bpd) to cover its supply deficit in 2015. Agus Cahyono Adi, the director of oil and gas program development of the energy and mineral ...
IDB opens country gateway office in Indonesia12th December 2014The Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Group has officially opened a Country Gateway Office (CGO) in Indonesia to strengthen their partnership and collaboration that have existed since 1975. "The Country Gateway office is ...
- Government optimistic about Indonesian economy in 2015 1.061 views
- Indonesia`s foreign debts up 10.7 percent to US$294.5 b 1.035 views
- Jakarta composite index closes higher 871 views
- Central bank and OJK need to convince the market 565 views
- Indonesia should not import rice: Jusuf Kalla 537 views
- Govt allocates Rp1 trillion to buy generators for border areas 482 views
- Govt to introduce fixed fuel subsidy 432 views
- Jakarta composite index shoots up 1.54 percent 418 views
- Indonesia should not import rice: Jusuf Kalla 7 hours ago
- Govt optimistic about achieving 7 percent economic growth in 2017 9 hours ago
- Govt allocates Rp1 trillion to buy generators for border areas 11 hours ago
- Central bank and OJK need to convince the market 11 hours ago
- Govt to introduce fixed fuel subsidy 11 hours ago
- Jakarta composite index shoots up 1.54 percent 11 hours ago
- Government optimistic about Indonesian economy in 2015 17th December 2014
- Indonesia`s foreign debts up 10.7 percent to US$294.5 b 17th December 2014