President Jokowi launches revitalization program for traditional markets30th June 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi), accompanied by First Lady Iriana Widodo, launched a program to revitalize one thousand traditional markets in 2015. The launch was held at Manis Market in Kedung Wuluh village, West Purwokerto ...
Local govts should help improve transmigration program: Minister30th June 2015Villages, Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration Minister Marwan Jafar wants local governments to participate in assisting candidates for transmigration by improving the program that aims to boost the welfare of citizens. ...
President to cut interest on smallholder credits to 9 percent30th June 2015President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo has vowed to slash the interest rate on smallholder business credits (KUR) to 9 percent next year from 22 percent this year."Interest on KUR will be set at 12 percent per year from July and will be ...
Indonesia power plant, maritime infrastructure projects to be financed by AIIB30th June 2015Indonesian Finance Minister Bambang Brodjonegoro said power plant and maritime infrastructure projects would be the first to be financed with fund from Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) after the new multilateral ...
Bangli holds Balinese Jewelry Fair28th June 2015The district of Bangli, Bali Province, is holding a Balinese jewelry fair at the Taman Budaya (Cultural Park), here, during the 37th Bali Art Festival being organized from June 13 to July 11, 2015. "We display hundreds of ...
VP Kalla opens Batik Nusantara 2015 exhibition24th June 2015Vice President M. Jusuf Kalla opened the "Gelar Batik Nusantara 2015" exhibition at the Jakarta Convention Center here on Wednesday. Organized by the Indonesian Batik Foundation and PT Mediatama Binakreasi, it will be held ...
Singapore to launch halal travel guide book24th June 2015The Singapore Tourism Board has launched a lawful (Halal) travel guide book for Muslim travelers from Indonesia. "In connection with the 50th Independence Day, we have compiled a Halal travel guide book for Muslim travelers ...
Four countries keen to invest in Indonesia`s shipping sector24th June 2015The Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) revealed that between October 2014 and May 2015 period, Japan, South Korea, China, and Australia have expressed keen interest to invest in Indonesias shipping sector. ...
Menjelajahi ASEAN di World Expo Milano 201524th June 2015Para Duta Besar Perhimpunan Bangsa Asia Tenggara (ASEAN) di Roma mengunjungi paviliun anggota ASEAN di World Expo Milano 2015 untuk melihat pembangunan pertanian dan pangan di antara mereka. Di Paviliun Indonesia, Duta Besar ...
President Jokowi calls for more tourism promotions24th June 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) has urged for an increase in tourism promotional activities to attract more foreign and domestic tourists. "The president has asked the minister of tourism to maximize the countrys tourism ...
- 2015 Indonesia inflation can potentially drop below 5% 813 views
- Rupiah closes stronger on Wednesday 695 views
- Taiwanese investors keen to build hub in Indonesia 605 views
- Bali airport adds over 283 extra flights during Idul Fitri 596 views
- Tourist arrivals in Indonesia up 5.47% in May 567 views
- free visa policy will boost tourism to East Nusa Tenggara 523 views
- N Sulawesi exports 8.9 tons of frozen fish to Netherlands 405 views
- free visa policy will boost tourism to East Nusa Tenggara 9 hours ago
- N Sulawesi exports 8.9 tons of frozen fish to Netherlands 9 hours ago
- Tourist arrivals in Indonesia up 5.47% in May 10 hours ago
- Taiwanese investors keen to build hub in Indonesia 13 hours ago
- Bali airport adds over 283 extra flights during Idul Fitri 14 hours ago
- Rupiah closes stronger on Wednesday 1st July 2015
- 2015 Indonesia inflation can potentially drop below 5% 1st July 2015
- All routes ready for eid travelers: Indonesian minister 30th June 2015