Indonesia and China to investigate circulation of synthetic rice22nd May 2015The representatives of Indonesian and Chinese Governments, in cooperation with the regional authority, plan to investigate Chinese synthetic rice found circulating in the Indonesian market. "Has the synthetic rice come ...
Indonesia presents infrastructure projects to Japan22nd May 2015Indonesian Vice President Jusuf Kalla presented some infrastructure projects to Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in Tokyo on Thursday. According to the vice presidential official website www.wapresri.go.id, Kalla has ...
Government could save US22 billion annually in oil imports22nd May 2015A lawmaker said the government could save up to US$22 billion a year in crude oil and oil fuel imports with the dissolution of PT Petral, a Singaporean based trading subsidiary of state oil and gas company PT Pertamina. ...
Jakarta composite index opens higher on Friday22nd May 2015The Jakarta composite index (JCI) opened higher on Friday on positive expectation of the countrys economy. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange rose 6.75 point or 0.13 percent to 5,319.96 points with index of 45 ...
President Jokowi inspects sugar factory in Mojokerto21st May 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi), in the company of First Lady Iriana, inspected the Gempokrep sugar factory in Mojokerto, East Java, on Thursday evening. The president and his entourage, which also included Governor of East ...
Indonesian government will increase investment in Sabang, Aceh21st May 2015The Indonesian government will increase investment in the tourism sector in Sabang, Aceh province, Coordinating Minister for Maritime Affairs Indroyono Susilo said. "We will attract many investors to invest in Sabang," he ...
Indonesia will accept many foreign workers by 2030: Labor Ministry21st May 2015The Ministry of Labor and Transmigration has estimated that Indonesia will begin to accept foreign workers in large numbers by 2030 for lower-level labor markets that are no longer filled by Indonesian workers. ...
Palm oil production surpasses global GDP growth: Analyst20th May 2015Palm oil production has increased in line with consumption and has surpassed the global GDP growth, thereby indicating that the global palm oil market will continue to grow, Indonesia Credit Rating Agencys (ICRAs) analyst ...
VP Kalla to meet World Bank President20th May 2015Vice President M. Jusuf Kalla here, Tuesday, is slated to meet World Bank President Jim Yong Kim, who is paying a visit to Indonesia. The World Bank president is on a four-day visit until May 22, 2015, the vice presidents ...
Indonesian goverment budget accelerated development movement20th May 2015Coordinating Minister for Economy Sofyan Djalil said President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) has passed order for acceleration of the implementation of government development programs. The instruction is addressed mainly to ...
- Kadin to establish agencies to boost growth in eastern Indonesia 1.008 views
- Government hints subsidy on infrastructure credit interest rate 744 views
- President asks private sector to utilize economic opportunities 719 views
- President Jokowi urges regional banks to improve capital structure 608 views
- Japanese investor to build ship repair facility in Indonesia 484 views
- Japanese investor to build ship repair facility in Indonesia 1 hour ago
- President Jokowi urges regional banks to improve capital structure 18 hours ago
- Government hints subsidy on infrastructure credit interest rate 26th May 2015
- Kadin to establish agencies to boost growth in eastern Indonesia 25th May 2015
- President asks private sector to utilize economic opportunities 25th May 2015
- Indonesian govt to disburse Rp97.5 billion for Klewer market reconstruction 25th May 2015
- APEC supports Indonesian proposal on development product trade 24th May 2015
- President to prioritize electricity supply for eastern regions 22nd May 2015