Indonesia fishermen to suffer more under Asean Economic Community16th September 2014Indonesian fishermen will suffer more when the ASEAN Economic Community is implemented in 2015, an environmentalist organization Walhi said. Under the present condition, Indonesia should not be too quick to commit itself to ...
Indonesia sets higher oil production target for 201516th September 2014The government and the House of Representatives have agreed to raise the countrys oil production target to 900,000 barrels per day from 845,000 barrels set in the original draft budget. The increase could potentially mean ...
Indonesia's Pindad develops combat vehicle with Belgian company15th September 2014State-owned arms manufacturer PT Pindad has cooperated with Belgian Cockerill Maintenance & Ingeniere SA Defence (CMI) company to build tanks with weapon capacity ranging from 25- to 105-millimeter caliber. "At the ...
BI not worried by inflation triggered by BBM price hike15th September 2014Bank Indonesia said it is not worried by inflation triggered by plan to raise the prices of subsidized oil fuel (BBM) before the end of this year. "No need for too much concern . It would have a short term effect. In two or ...
House agrees to oil lifting target of 900 thousand bpd15th September 2014Commission VII on Energy Affairs of the House of Representatives has agreed to set the crude and condensate lifting target in the Draft 2015 State Budget (RAPBN) at 900 thousand barrels per day (bpd). Commission VII ...
Singapore Airlines targeting eastern Indonesia flight12th September 2014SilkAir, a subsidiary company of Singapore Airlines, has targeted the flight market in eastern Indonesia to boost its flights operation. "The eastern part of Indonesia has a potential market, which we believe will increase ...
BI expects govt to raise fuel prices before Fed rate hike12th September 2014Bank Indonesia (BI) expects the next government will increase prices of subsidized fuels before the Federal Reserve raises the Fed fund rate, probably in mid-2015. "It would be better if prices are raised in the fourth ...
Jakarta index closes higher12th September 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed higher on Friday amid profit taking by foreign investors, analysts said. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) rose 10.67 points or 0.21 percent to 5,143.71 points with ...
BI to enforce stringent monetary policy to achieve inflation target12th September 2014Bank Indonesia (BI) will implement a stringent monetary policy until the end of 2014 to achieve the inflation target, improve the current account deficit, and anticipate the impact of the global economic policy. "In ...
State-owned reassurance company to operate by 2015: minister11th September 2014The Minister of State-owned Enterprises Dahlan Iskan announced that on January 1, 2015, Indonesia officially has a state-owned reassurance company by combining four reassurance companies. They are Reasuransi Internasional ...
- Government to decide on tax holiday on oil refinery next month 686 views
- Govt proposes Rp19.97 trillion incentives for electricity investment 660 views
- BPK asks for additional budget of Rp91 billion 639 views
- Indonesian foreign debts increase to US$290.6 billion 616 views
- Jakarta index higher, rupiah gains 614 views
- Rupiah depreciation still in line with economic fundamentals: BI 533 views
- Indonesia`s car production predicted to reach 1.4 million units 487 views
- Indonesia to develop trans-Sumatra toll road 157 views
- Indonesia to develop trans-Sumatra toll road 44 minutes ago
- Rupiah depreciation still in line with economic fundamentals: BI 23 hours ago
- Indonesia`s car production predicted to reach 1.4 million units 23 hours ago
- Indonesian foreign debts increase to US$290.6 billion 18th September 2014
- BPK asks for additional budget of Rp91 billion 18th September 2014
- Govt proposes Rp19.97 trillion incentives for electricity investment 17th September 2014
- Government to decide on tax holiday on oil refinery next month 17th September 2014
- Jakarta index higher, rupiah gains 17th September 2014