Pertamina saves Rp1.3 trillion from oil procurements15th May 2015PT Pertamina saved as much as Rp1.3 trillion (US$98 million) from fuel and crude oil procurements in the January to March period this year. "This is a good achievement. Pertaminas hard work earned it profits that will ...
Indonesia has best market potential in AEC15th May 2015Indonesia has the most excellent market prospects in the upcoming ASEAN Economic Community (AEC), Secretary of the Ministry of Cooperatives and Small and Medium Enterprises Agus Muharram said. "As Indonesia has the highest ...
VP Kalla meets Prince Andrew at Buckingham Palace15th May 2015Vice President M. Jusuf Kalla visited the Buckingham Palace here on Thursday for an afternoon tea meeting with Prince Andrew. Kalla arrived at the palace at 4 p.m. local time flanked by Indonesian Ambassador to Britain T. ...
Indonesia offers virtual tour at World Expo Milano14th May 2015Visitors at the World Expo Milano (WEM) 2015 in Milan, Italy, can enjoy a virtual tour of Indonesia through an Oculus media show "Virtual Journey of Indonesia" at the Indonesian pavilion, a senior official stated. Director ...
Indonesia's investment board holds business meeting with Chinese executives14th May 2015Indonesias Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) held a business meeting with executives from some 100 Chinese companies to introduce them to the countrys investment potentials and its one-stop service to ease investment. ...
Indonesian investment coordinating board to hold road show in three cities14th May 2015The National Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM), in cooperation with the regional administrations, will organize a road show of the Regional Investment Forum in three cities on May 18 to 22, 2015. The road show will be ...
Finance Minister optimistic of indonesia`s economic growth - (d)14th May 2015Finance Minister Bambang Brodjonegoro has convinced capital market players that the government is optimistic about Indonesias growing economy. "The government is confident. We are now trying to boost market confidence, not ...
Indonesia urges europe to reduce import tax on cacao14th May 2015Indonesia has urged the Federation of Cacao Commerce (FCC) to reduce tax on cacao imports from Indonesia to Europe. "We are demanding equal treatment. There should be no discrimination against processed cacao products from ...
Tax holiday for up to 15 years: Finance minister13th May 2015Finance Minister Bambang Brodjonegoro said the government plans to extend the validity of tax holiday to 15 years from a maximum of 10 years at present. The government offers incentives called Tax Holiday for big ...
Pertamina officially terminates Petral`s operations13th May 2015State-owned oil and gas firm PT Pertamina has officially terminated operations of its subsidiary PT Pertamina Energy Trading Limited (Petral) and will liquidate it later, President Director of Pertamina Dwi Sutjipto said. ...
- Japanese investor to build ship repair facility in Indonesia 835 views
- Government hints subsidy on infrastructure credit interest rate 828 views
- President Jokowi urges regional banks to improve capital structure 719 views
- Former Japanese prime minister Fukuda meets Jokowi 563 views
- President hopes inflation target is achieved through joint efforts 472 views
- Jakarta composite index down on profit taking 463 views
- President hopes inflation target is achieved through joint efforts 10 hours ago
- Former Japanese prime minister Fukuda meets Jokowi 10 hours ago
- Jakarta composite index down on profit taking 10 hours ago
- Japanese investor to build ship repair facility in Indonesia 15 hours ago
- President Jokowi urges regional banks to improve capital structure 26th May 2015
- Government hints subsidy on infrastructure credit interest rate 26th May 2015
- Kadin to establish agencies to boost growth in eastern Indonesia 25th May 2015
- President asks private sector to utilize economic opportunities 25th May 2015