Malaysian businesspersons express interest in Gayo coffee16th October 2014- A number of businesspersons from Pinang Island in Malaysia have expressed interest in Gayo coffee and are looking to import the commodity to the country.The industrialists wish to establish cooperation with the administration ...
Indonesia to soon become trendsetter in islamic fashion16th October 2014Deputy Minister of Tourism and Creative Economy Sapta Nirwandar expressed optimism that Indonesia will soon become a trendsetter in Islamic fashion as its designers are capable of creating unique and creative works of fashion. ...
Indonesia fuel subsidy cut not significant to reduce current account deficit16th October 2014Former Governor of Bank Indonesia Darmin Nasution said increase in the prices of subsidized oil fuels (BBM) would not help much in reducing current account deficit. The BBM price hike would not reduce BBM imports as higher ...
CPO biodiesel to help lower state expenditure by US$2.43 bln16th October 2014The use of crude palm oil (CPO) as biodiesel fuel can reduce the state expenditure by US$2.43 billion, according to the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin). "The state expenditure could be economized by ...
Dahlan ready to continue developing electric car program16th October 2014State Enterprises Minister Dahlan Iskan announced that he would resume work on his electric car program if he is not re-appointed as minister in the new Indonesian governments cabinet. "I will resume it (electric car ...
Jakarta composite index opens lower16th October 2014After closing higher on Wednesday, the Jakarta composite index opened lower on Thursday to follow negative sentiment over global economic worries. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) dropped 29.64 points or ...
Importers urge govt to establish import exchange rate15th October 2014The Indonesian National Importers Association (GINSI) in North Sumatra has urged the government to draw a policy on the Rupiah to US dollar exchange rate with regard to imports especially of capital goods. "A policy is ...
Jakarta composite index closes higher15th October 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed 0.82 percent higher on Wednesday to follow the regional trend. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) rose 48.35 points to 4,962.94 points with index of 45 most liquid ...
Fewer graduates majoring in fisheries interested in marine sector jobs: CORE15th October 2014Several college graduates majoring in fisheries are showing less interest in taking up jobs in the marine sector, which currently requires qualified human resources to transform Indonesia into a maritime axis, noted an observer, ...
US$8 billion needed to build Indonesia LNG receiving terminals15th October 2014Deputy general chairman of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry for backward regions Natsir Mansyur said around US$8 billion is needed to build Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) receiving terminals in all Indonesian 33 ...
- Germany to invest in hydro power project in Indonesia 955 views
- Over 63 percent of land for trans-Java toll road cleared 823 views
- Indonesia's Astra reports 8 percent increase in profit 741 views
- Indonesia, Angola ink energy cooperation agreement 591 views
- New government will optimize implementation of national logistic system 562 views
- BEI optimistic about strong economic growth next year 552 views
- Indonesian fuel supplies adequate until year end: Minister 550 views
- BCA reports 17.7 percent increase in profit to Rp12.2 trillion 522 views
- Jakarta index closes higher on Friday 11 hours ago
- Jakarta to implement e-money system for transactions in several sectors 11 hours ago
- Indonesia, Angola ink energy cooperation agreement 11 hours ago
- Indonesian fuel supplies adequate until year end: Minister 11 hours ago
- North Sumatra to get additional power supply: Minister 12 hours ago
- BCA reports 17.7 percent increase in profit to Rp12.2 trillion 23 hours ago
- Indonesia's Astra reports 8 percent increase in profit 30th October 2014
- New government will optimize implementation of national logistic system 30th October 2014