Prices of basic necessities relatively stable: Indonesian Minister21st June 2015The Indonesian Trade Minister Rahmat Gobel said that the prices of basic necessities in the current Ramadan fasting month are relatively stable. "Can you tell us in what regions are prices increasing? If you find commodity ...
Indonesia strengthens relations with Romania and Moldova21st June 2015Indonesia agrees with Romania and Moldova to promote bilateral relations especially in economy, trade and investment. The foreign ministry said in a news release here on Sunday the agreements were reached in a series of ...
President Jokowi to issue policy to boost tin price21st June 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) plans to issue a policy to boost the price of tin, rubber and palm oil that has so far dropped very steeply. "We will see the real condition in the field to find what kind of a policy is ...
President Jokowi unhappy with long dwelling time at ports20th June 2015President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo is incensed with Indonesian ports that have longer dwelling time than ports in neighboring countries."We now face competition and competitiveness. If we are unable to compete with other countries, ...
Banking support needed to realize global maritime axis vision:Prof. Dahuri18th June 2015The banking sector should support the maritime economy to realize the vision to transform Indonesia into a global maritime axis, Former maritime affairs and fisheries minister Prof. Rokhmin Dahuri stated. "There is minimum ...
Country`s food import policy depends on people`s eating habits: VP Kalla18th June 2015A governments policy on importing food depends on the way its people eat and on whether it involves wastage, Vice President M. Jusuf Kalla said here on Thursday. "If people consume their food without wastage, no food ...
Bank Indonesia maintains reference rate at 7.5%18th June 2015Bank Indonesia (BI) decided to maintain its reference rate at 7.5 percent on Thursday for the fourth consecutive occasion after it reduced the rate by 25 basis points in February. The Indonesia central banks board of ...
President Jokowi issues regulation on food price stability18th June 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) has issued Presidential Regulation No. 71 of 2015 on Pricing and Storage of Basic Needs and Important Goods. Signed on June 15, 2015, the presidential regulation is intended to guarantee ...
Three Indonesian ministers coordinating to reduce dwelling time18th June 2015Three ministers met here on Thursday to coordinate in a bid to reduce the dwelling time at ports, which now still stands at around 5.5 days. Trade Minister Rachmat Gobel, Transportation Minister Ignasius Jonan, and ...
Jatigede reservoir`s construction should be completed soon: President Jokowi18th June 2015The construction of Jatigede reservoir in Sumedang, West Java, should be completed soon with the settlement of land acquisition problems, President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) remarked. "The development of Jatigede reservoir has ...
- 2015 Indonesia inflation can potentially drop below 5% 813 views
- Rupiah closes stronger on Wednesday 695 views
- Taiwanese investors keen to build hub in Indonesia 605 views
- Bali airport adds over 283 extra flights during Idul Fitri 596 views
- Tourist arrivals in Indonesia up 5.47% in May 567 views
- free visa policy will boost tourism to East Nusa Tenggara 523 views
- N Sulawesi exports 8.9 tons of frozen fish to Netherlands 405 views
- free visa policy will boost tourism to East Nusa Tenggara 9 hours ago
- N Sulawesi exports 8.9 tons of frozen fish to Netherlands 9 hours ago
- Tourist arrivals in Indonesia up 5.47% in May 10 hours ago
- Taiwanese investors keen to build hub in Indonesia 13 hours ago
- Bali airport adds over 283 extra flights during Idul Fitri 14 hours ago
- Rupiah closes stronger on Wednesday 1st July 2015
- 2015 Indonesia inflation can potentially drop below 5% 1st July 2015
- All routes ready for eid travelers: Indonesian minister 30th June 2015