Current account deficit predicted to reach US$27 billion14th August 2014Bank Indonesia (central bank) said the countrys current account deficit is estimated to reach US$27 billion in 2014, lower than around US$30 billion in 2013. "The deficit is expected to decline in the following quarters, ...
Indonesia expects coffee exports to reach US$1.4 billion14th August 2014Indonesia expects its coffee exports to increase to US$1.4 billion until the end of this year although exports were recorded at only US$333 million in the first semester. "Our target is more or less the same as last years. ...
Jakarta index opens slightly higher on Thursday14th August 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) rose slightly by 0.04 percent on Thursday to follow the regional trend. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) opened 2.20 points higher at 5,170.47 points with index of 45 most ...
Jakarta composite index closes higher on Wednesday13th August 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed 0.7 percent higher on Wednesday on foreign investors began to buy shares . The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) closed at 5,168.26 points with index of 45 most liquid ...
Minister has yet to agree to gas price hike13th August 2014Chief economic minister, Chairul Tanjung, has not yet agreed to increase the price of the 12-kg gas cylinder although state-owned oil and gas firm Pertamina has plans to raise it. "Pertamina cannot raise the price at will ...
BCA to reduce interest rate for deposits above Rp25 billion13th August 2014PT Bank Central Asia (BCA) Tbk. has cut the interest rate for deposits above Rp25 billion from 9.25 percent to 9.0 percent from this month. BCA president director Jahja Setiaatmadja announced after a gathering event with ...
Telkom to invest US$200 million in Silicon Valley13th August 2014State telecommunications company PT Telkom said it will invest US$200 million in venture capital business in the Silicon Valley in the United States. Telkom would team up with a number of venture capital companies to tap ...
Jakarta index up, rupiah gaining13th August 2014The Jakarta composite index opened higher 0.09 percent higher at 5,137.19 points on Wednesday. Index of 45 most liquid stocks rose 0.14 percent to 879.62 points. Meanwhile rupiah gained in value against the US dollar ...
Tax receipt reaches rp548.1 trillion - (d)12th August 2014The countrys tax receipt until August 8, 2014 has reached Rp548.1 trillion or 51.11 percent of the target set at Rp1,072.4 trillion set in the revised 2014 state budget, the Directorate General of Tax Affairs said. In a ...
Jakarta index and rupiah extend gain12th August 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) extended gain opening 0.31 percent higher at 5,129.12 points on Tuesday. The index of 45 most liquid stocks also rose 0.45 percent to the level of 879.40 poi8nts. Meanwhile rupiah ...
- Diesel supply to Jakarta secured despite pipeline explosion 807 views
- Dahlan Iskan urges Garuda to hold extraordinary meeting 721 views
- Indonesia government encourages fishermen to form business group 548 views
- Indonesia`s trademarks to be franchised to intl market 472 views
- Ex Bank DKI marketing director arrested 373 views
- Scarcity of fuel supplies triggered by price hike discourse: Democratic Party 288 views
- Bali`s 3.5 million-tourist target reasonable: observer 263 views
- Bali`s 3.5 million-tourist target reasonable: observer 3 hours ago
- Scarcity of fuel supplies triggered by price hike discourse: Democratic Party 3 hours ago
- Ex Bank DKI marketing director arrested 11 hours ago
- Indonesia`s trademarks to be franchised to intl market 22 hours ago
- Indonesia government encourages fishermen to form business group 22 hours ago
- Dahlan Iskan urges Garuda to hold extraordinary meeting 28th August 2014
- Diesel supply to Jakarta secured despite pipeline explosion 28th August 2014
- Agricultural trade surplus US$20 billion 27th August 2014