Stagewise implementation of increase in subsidized fuel oil prices needed: Energy Board8th October 2014The increase in subsidized fuel oil prices should be implemented in stages in accordance with the fiscal security consideration, stated Tumiran, the Indonesian National Energy Board member. "It is better to be implemented ...
Jokowi pledges to stop imports of sugar hurting farmers8th October 2014President elect Joko Widodo (Jokowi) pledged on Tuesday to stop imports of sugar if imports would hurt sugar farmers. "If sugar is sufficiently available in the country, we certainly stop imports," he told thousands of ...
Jakarta index extends gain closing 0.65 percent higher on Tuesday7th October 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed 0.65 percent higher on Tuesday with investors buying more shares. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) rose 32.70 points to 5,032.84 points with index of 45 most ...
Indonesia to develop downstream coal industry7th October 2014The government will launch a program to develop downstream coal industry to increase the coal added value, an official said Mineral and coal director general R Sukhyar said the government is revising the government ...
Bank Indonesia maintains benchmark interest rate at 7.5 percent7th October 2014Bank Indonesia (BI) decided on Tuesday to maintain its benchmark interest rate (BI rate) at 7.5 percent. The central bank leaders also decided to maintains Lending Facility and Deposit Facility interest rate at 7.5 percent ...
Pertamina defends the presence of Petral7th October 2014Corporate Communication Vice President of PT Pertamina Ali Mundakir said oil fuel (BBM) imports through Pertamina Energy Trading Ltd (Petral) is only a business strategy. Petral is a subsidiary of Pertamina based in ...
Indonesia`s foreign exchange reserves US$60 million lower6th October 2014Indonesias foreign exchange reserves fell US$60 million by the end of September from US$111.224 billion a month earlier. The position of the countrys foreign exchange reserves was relatively stable in September, Executive ...
Jakarta composite index shrinks to below psychological level3rd October 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) extended loss diving to below the psychological evel of 5,000 points on Friday after long hovering above that level. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) closed 51.46 points ...
Jakarta index opens slightly higher on Friday3rd October 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) opened slightly higher on Friday after declining trend over the past week on unfavorable political condition in the country, analysts said. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange ...
Single window system at Kualanamu airport inaugurated2nd October 2014Agriculture Minister Suswono inaugurated and publicized the use of the Indonesian National Single Window (INSW) system at Medans Kualanamu aiport on Thursday. A Class 2 Agriculture Quarantine located within the Kualanamu ...
- Indonesia still attractive for US companies: Envoy 875 views
- Investors start examining Indonesian economy`s fundamentals: Analyst 786 views
- Sail Tomini to promote tourism in C. Sulawesi 729 views
- Indonesia not yet ready to face competition in AEC: Kadin 504 views
- IHSG closed down 30.45 points 438 views
- Pertamina should be named as single gas aggregator: Analysts 425 views
- BI supports new govt`s plan to hike subsidized fuel prices 395 views
- IHSG closed down 30.45 points 12 hours ago
- Pertamina should be named as single gas aggregator: Analysts 12 hours ago
- Indonesia not yet ready to face competition in AEC: Kadin 13 hours ago
- BI supports new govt`s plan to hike subsidized fuel prices 14 hours ago
- Investors start examining Indonesian economy`s fundamentals: Analyst 23rd October 2014
- Indonesia still attractive for US companies: Envoy 23rd October 2014
- Sail Tomini to promote tourism in C. Sulawesi 23rd October 2014
- Pertamina to import lng from Mozambique 21st October 2014