Indonesian banker hopes OJK to continue policy of maintaining liquidity4th January 2015Leading banker expressed hope the Financial Service Authority (OJK) would control liquidity to prevent a repeat of "what happened in 2014." President Director of state lender Bank Tabungan Negara (BTN) Maryono did not ...
Indonesian government sets basic fuel prices including that of Pertamax2nd January 2015Effective January 1, 2015, the basic prices of all fuel oils (BBM) will be determined by the government, including that of non-subsidized RON 92 Pertamax gasoline, an energy ministry official stated here on Friday. Energy ...
Jakarta index closes higher in first trading day of 20152nd January 2015The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed higher in the first trading day of 2015 on Friday on positive domestic sentiment, analysts said. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) rose 15.82 points or 0.30 percent ...
ISC Pertamina to conduct tender for oil imports2nd January 2015PT Pertamina Integrated Supply Chain (ISC Pertamina) plans to implement a tender for crude and fuel oil imports this month, Senior Vice President Daniel Purba noted here on Friday. He stated that the preparations were ...
Indonesia suffers a deficit of US$420 M. in November trade2nd January 2015Indonesia recorded a deficit of US$420 million in trade in November as against a surplus of US$23 million in October, the Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS) said. Head of BPS Suryamin said the country posted US$13.62 ...
Indonesia seeking to boost investor confidence2nd January 2015Indonesia is seeking to improve its investment licensing procedures to boost investor confidence in the country, President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) stated here on Friday. "It must never happen again that a process to get a ...
President Jokowi optimistic over economic growth in 20152nd January 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) expressed optimism here on Friday over Indonesias economic growth in 2015 due to the fiscal room and flexibility available in the national budget. "The fiscal room in the national budget is ...
Indonesian inflation in 2014 down slightly to 8.36%2nd January 2015Indonesia succeeded in controlling its inflation down to 8.36 percent in 2014 despite recent cut in subsidies on energy. Inflation in 2014 fell from 8.38 percent in 2013 though relatively high because of the oil fuel price ...
President visits traditional market before opening stock market trading2nd January 2015President Joko Widodo visited Tanah Abang traditional market before opening the first day of trading at the Indonesia Stock Market (BEI) in 2015 here on Friday. The President opened trading at the BEI Building on Jalan ...
Diesel fuel subsidy maintained to help economic activities: Indonesian minister31st December 2014The Indonesian Chief Economic Minister Sofyan Djalil said here on Wednesday that the price of diesel fuel will continue to be subsidized to boost economic activities. "The subsidy has been shifted to diesel fuel oil for ...
- Pelindo I To Expand and Modernize Five Ports in 2015 592 views
- Freeport appreciates government's decision to extent MoU 496 views
- Indonesian share close lower on Monday 427 views
- Tourist arrivals in Bali reached 3.76 million in 2014 398 views
- Indonesia's KPK-Police conflict will not affect investment climate: Investment Board 367 views
- Indonesia, China hold economic dialogue 312 views
- Indonesia's investment board to speed up issuance of investment licenses 284 views
- Indonesia Social Ministry allocates Rp235 billion for disaster mitigation 284 views
- Indonesia, China hold economic dialogue 35 minutes ago
- Indonesia's investment board to speed up issuance of investment licenses 54 minutes ago
- Indonesian fishing net prices are too high for local fishermen: Minister 1 hour ago
- Indonesia's KPK-Police conflict will not affect investment climate: Investment Board 1 hour ago
- Indonesia Social Ministry allocates Rp235 billion for disaster mitigation 1 hour ago
- Indonesian share close lower on Monday 3 hours ago
- Tourist arrivals in Bali reached 3.76 million in 2014 4 hours ago
- Freeport appreciates government's decision to extent MoU 12 hours ago