Bali`s exports to Spain increased 38.93%11th June 2015The exports of unique Balinese crafts and antiques to Spain increased by 38.93 percent, from US$5.4 million recorded in January-April 2014 to US$7.4 million in the same period in 2015. "Spain imports various woven products in ...
Economic stability determined by energy and food policy: Indef11th June 2015Institute for Development of Economic and Finance (Indef) said the government could keep inflation under control if it could maintain energy and food price stability. "Inflation data show from year to year if the prices of ...
Pertamina to set up special task force for Ramadhan11th June 2015State oil and gas firm PT Pertamina will set up a special taskforce to ensure fuel oil and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) supply during the fasting month of Ramadhan and Idul Fitri festivities. "The fuel oil taskforce will ...
Iindonesia`s exports to China might increase: Trade Attache30th May 2015Indonesias exports of consumer goods to China might increase due to the Chinese governments policy cutting taxes on imported consumer goods by half, on average, an Indonesian diplomat said. "This is an opportunity for ...
Vice president kalla opens Jakarta Fair ground 201530th May 2015Vice President, M Jusuf Kalla, officially kicked off the opening of Jakarta Fair 2015 at the Jakarta International Expo (JIExpo) Kemayoran, Central Jakarta, on Friday evening. "The Jakarta Fair is unique because it ...
Inflation in May 2015 expected to rise marginally28th May 2015- Bank Indonesia has predicted that the inflation rate in May will increase slightly from 0.36 percent month-to-month (mtm), or 6.79 percent year-on-year (yoy), in April. "It (inflation in May) will rise slightly ...
President hopes inflation target is achieved through joint efforts27th May 2015President Joko Widodo said here on Wednesday that he hopes the inflation target set at 4 plus/minus one percent for this year is achieved through the efforts made jointly by various parties. "The target of 4 plus/minus one ...
Former Japanese prime minister Fukuda meets Jokowi27th May 2015Former Japanese Prime Minister Yasuo Fukuda met President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) here on Wednesday. Fukuda, at the head of a group of Japanese business leaders, is on a visit to Indonesia from May 26 to 28. Fukuda is ...
Jakarta composite index down on profit taking27th May 2015The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed lower 1.27 percent on Wednesday on profit taking. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange fell 67.51 points to 5,253.38 points with index of 45 most liquid stocks down 1.60 ...
Japanese investor to build ship repair facility in Indonesia27th May 2015A Japanese shipbuilding company, Tsuneishi Ship Building, plans to invest US$40 million in a ship repair project in Indonesia, chief of the Capital Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) Franky Sibarani said. Tsuneishi made ...
- Jakarta needs more railway networks: Governor Ahok 924 views
- IORA should boost development of shipbuilding industry: Expert 554 views
- No need for Indonesia to worry about Greek crisis: ADB 521 views
- Indonesia`s foreign exchange reserves shrink 498 views
- Economic slowdown in indonesia will be temporary: ADB 480 views
- Bank Indonesia expected to maintain key rate at 7.5% 450 views
- 500 billion cubic feet gas discovered in Penajam, E. Kalimantan 423 views
- IDX concerned about impact of Greek crisis 414 views
- Bank Indonesia expected to maintain key rate at 7.5% 8 hours ago
- No need for Indonesia to worry about Greek crisis: ADB 8 hours ago
- Indonesia`s foreign exchange reserves shrink 8 hours ago
- IDX concerned about impact of Greek crisis 9 hours ago
- Rupiah closes stronger, index down on Tuesday 9 hours ago
- PGN builds 72 kilometers gas pipe in E. Java 9 hours ago
- Ministry encourages Indonesian halal products to enter Aspasaf market 9 hours ago
- Economic slowdown in indonesia will be temporary: ADB 9 hours ago