Indonesian Manpower Minister denies reports on influx of Chinese workers30th June 2015Manpower Minister M. Hanif Dhakiri has denied media reports on the influx of Chinese workers into Indonesia. "The issue regarding the influx of Chinese workers is not true. We must ensure that every foreigner working in ...
President Jokowi launches revitalization program for traditional markets30th June 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi), accompanied by First Lady Iriana Widodo, launched a program to revitalize one thousand traditional markets in 2015. The launch was held at Manis Market in Kedung Wuluh village, West Purwokerto ...
Local govts should help improve transmigration program: Minister30th June 2015Villages, Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration Minister Marwan Jafar wants local governments to participate in assisting candidates for transmigration by improving the program that aims to boost the welfare of citizens. ...
President to cut interest on smallholder credits to 9 percent30th June 2015President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo has vowed to slash the interest rate on smallholder business credits (KUR) to 9 percent next year from 22 percent this year."Interest on KUR will be set at 12 percent per year from July and will be ...
Indonesia power plant, maritime infrastructure projects to be financed by AIIB30th June 2015Indonesian Finance Minister Bambang Brodjonegoro said power plant and maritime infrastructure projects would be the first to be financed with fund from Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) after the new multilateral ...
Bangli holds Balinese Jewelry Fair28th June 2015The district of Bangli, Bali Province, is holding a Balinese jewelry fair at the Taman Budaya (Cultural Park), here, during the 37th Bali Art Festival being organized from June 13 to July 11, 2015. "We display hundreds of ...
VP Kalla opens Batik Nusantara 2015 exhibition24th June 2015Vice President M. Jusuf Kalla opened the "Gelar Batik Nusantara 2015" exhibition at the Jakarta Convention Center here on Wednesday. Organized by the Indonesian Batik Foundation and PT Mediatama Binakreasi, it will be held ...
Singapore to launch halal travel guide book24th June 2015The Singapore Tourism Board has launched a lawful (Halal) travel guide book for Muslim travelers from Indonesia. "In connection with the 50th Independence Day, we have compiled a Halal travel guide book for Muslim travelers ...
Four countries keen to invest in Indonesia`s shipping sector24th June 2015The Indonesian Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) revealed that between October 2014 and May 2015 period, Japan, South Korea, China, and Australia have expressed keen interest to invest in Indonesias shipping sector. ...
Menjelajahi ASEAN di World Expo Milano 201524th June 2015Para Duta Besar Perhimpunan Bangsa Asia Tenggara (ASEAN) di Roma mengunjungi paviliun anggota ASEAN di World Expo Milano 2015 untuk melihat pembangunan pertanian dan pangan di antara mereka. Di Paviliun Indonesia, Duta Besar ...
- President Jokowi invites Singaporean businesspersons to invest in Batam, Bintan 1.147 views
- Indonesia, Singapore sign MoU on electronic governance 967 views
- President Jokowi witnesses signing of Indonesia-Singapore agreements 966 views
- Indonesia encourages UK to boost investment 871 views
- Indonesia focuses on attracting Singapore`s investment in maritime, infrastructure, manufacturing 765 views
- Indonesia lauds Singapore`s investment commitment 711 views
- Pelindo I reports 22.2% increase in income Pelindo income 424 views
- Subsidies will constitute 9% of 2016 state budget: VP Kalla 420 views
- Subsidies will constitute 9% of 2016 state budget: VP Kalla 6 hours ago
- Pelindo I reports 22.2% increase in income Pelindo income 7 hours ago
- Indonesia lauds Singapore`s investment commitment 7 hours ago
- Indonesia focuses on attracting Singapore`s investment in maritime, infrastructure, manufacturing 7 hours ago
- Indonesia, Singapore sign MoU on electronic governance 28th July 2015
- President Jokowi witnesses signing of Indonesia-Singapore agreements 28th July 2015
- Indonesia encourages UK to boost investment 28th July 2015
- President Jokowi invites Singaporean businesspersons to invest in Batam, Bintan 28th July 2015