Govt allocates Rp433.5 trillion for subsidies16th August 2014The government has set aside Rp433.5 trillion in the draft 2015 state budget for subsidy expenditures, stated President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. While delivering a speech on the draft state budget for 2015 and its ...
Draft 2015 state budget gives space for next government: President16th August 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said that the Draft 2015 State Budget has provided space for the new government to improve and implement new programs. The president when delivering a speech on the Draft 2015 State ...
Education, health tops President Yudhoyono`s agenda15th August 2014Education and health sectors have continued to top President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono governments priorities while implementing policies and programs, stressed the president. "Education is the most appropriate way to ...
President Yudhoyono emphasizes on social security for health benefits15th August 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono emphasized on the benefits of the Social Security Provider Body for Health (BPJS) in his state-of-the-nation address here on Friday. The president delivered his annual address during a ...
Jakarta index opens slightly higher, rupiah weakening15th August 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) opened on Friday slightly higher at 5,155.58 points . The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) rose 0.04 points with index of 45 most liquid stock gaining 0.01 points to 872.56 ...
BI rate maintained at 7.5 percent for 201414th August 2014Bank Indonesia (BI) has opted to maintain its benchmark interest rate (BI rate) at 7.5 percent with the lending facility rate and deposit facility rate at 7.5 percent and 5.75 percent respectively. "The policy is consistent ...
Performance of IHSG attracts third position in Asia-Pasific14th August 2014The Financial Services Authority (OJK) announced that the performance of the Indonesian Composite Index (IHSG) in the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) has gained third place in the Asia-Pacific region. "IHSG is in the third ...
Economic growth tends to drift towards lower limit: BI14th August 2014Bank Indonesia (BI) has forecast that the countrys economic growth will tend to veer towards the lower limit of its range set at 5.1-5.5 percent. "BI saw that the economic growth in 2014 is still in line with its ...
Jakarta index closes lower, rupiah gains14th August 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed lower on Thursday on profit taking. The Index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange fell 0.25 percent to 5,155.54 points with index of 45 most liquid stock down 0.42 percent to 882.55 ...
Current account deficit predicted to reach US$27 billion14th August 2014Bank Indonesia (central bank) said the countrys current account deficit is estimated to reach US$27 billion in 2014, lower than around US$30 billion in 2013. "The deficit is expected to decline in the following quarters, ...
- Indonesia's Pindad develops combat vehicle with Belgian company 635 views
- BI not worried by inflation triggered by BBM price hike 497 views
- Indonesia sets higher oil production target for 2015 487 views
- Indonesia fishermen to suffer more under Asean Economic Community 474 views
- House agrees to oil lifting target of 900 thousand bpd 472 views
- Indonesia fishermen to suffer more under Asean Economic Community 6 hours ago
- Indonesia sets higher oil production target for 2015 7 hours ago
- Indonesia's Pindad develops combat vehicle with Belgian company 20 hours ago
- BI not worried by inflation triggered by BBM price hike 20 hours ago
- House agrees to oil lifting target of 900 thousand bpd 21 hours ago
- Singapore Airlines targeting eastern Indonesia flight 12th September 2014
- BI expects govt to raise fuel prices before Fed rate hike 12th September 2014
- Jakarta index closes higher 12th September 2014