CPO export tax to be abolished in October26th September 2014The government will abolished the export tax on crude palm oil in October following the shrinking price of that commodity in international market. "The price of CPO had dropped from US$740 per ton to around US$650-US$660 ...
Jakarta index closes higher on global sentiment25th September 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed 0.53 percent higher on Thursday on positive global sentiment, analysts said. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) rose 27.37 points to 5,201.37 points with index of 45 ...
Eastern Indonesia should become international gateway: MTI25th September 2014The eastern Indonesia region should be turned into an international gateway for ships carrying goods from Europe, Australia and Asia, according to Indonesian Transportation Society (MTI) chairman Danang Parikesit. ...
Tanjung Benoa LNG terminal to commence operations in 201625th September 2014The state-owned oil and gas company Pertamina, through its subsidiary PT Pertagas Niaga, will complete the construction of its Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) receiving terminal in Tanjung Benoa, Bali, in 2016, stated a minister. ...
No problem if Indonesian green car program stopped: Gaikindo24th September 2014The Association of Indonesian Automotive Industries (Gaikindo) has said it will have no problem if the government terminates its Low-Cost Green Car (LCGC) program. "Businesses are flexible. They flow like water. If the ...
Pertamina ready to build 150 gas stations by 201524th September 2014Indonesian state-owned oil and natural gas corporation PT Pertamina (Persero) stated its readiness to build 150 gas stations worth Rp1.5 trillion, or about US$125.5 million, in Java by 2015. Director of Marketing and ...
ASEAN farmer`s market in Czech promotes Indonesian culinary arts24th September 2014Indonesian "diaspora," in collaboration with four embassies of the ASEAN countries, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam, promoted their local culinary arts in the ASEAN Farmers Market held in Prague, Czech ...
Indonesian marine and fishery ministry should remain separate agency24th September 2014The Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin) said it is against the idea of putting marine and fishery sector under food sovereignty ministry. The marine and fishery ministry (KKP) is important, therefore, ...
BPS to function as Indonesian national data bank24th September 2014Pekanbaru (ANTARA News) - The Indonesian Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS) will soon serve as a data bank keeping all national statistical data that could serve as a reference for development by the government or the ...
Toshiba plans to invest US$1 billion in southeast Asia24th September 2014President and CEO of Toshiba Corporation Hisao Tanaka said Toshiba plans to invest up to US$1 billion in southeast Asia in the next five years. "This would be one of our contributions to growing and expanding southeast ...
- Indonesia`s logistics business continues to grow: Kadin 993 views
- Germany to invest in hydro power project in Indonesia 795 views
- North Sulawesi can become gateway to Asia-Pacific trade 735 views
- Energy minister gives priority to refinery plant development 671 views
- Over 63 percent of land for trans-Java toll road cleared 645 views
- Indonesia's Astra reports 8 percent increase in profit 606 views
- BPH Migas imposes limit on subsidized fuel consumption 598 views
- BEI optimistic about strong economic growth next year 498 views
- BCA reports 17.7 percent increase in profit to Rp12.2 trillion 5 hours ago
- Indonesia's Astra reports 8 percent increase in profit 15 hours ago
- New government will optimize implementation of national logistic system 16 hours ago
- Over 63 percent of land for trans-Java toll road cleared 16 hours ago
- Germany to invest in hydro power project in Indonesia 21 hours ago
- BEI optimistic about strong economic growth next year 30th October 2014
- Indonesia`s logistics business continues to grow: Kadin 29th October 2014
- BPH Migas imposes limit on subsidized fuel consumption 29th October 2014