President Jokowi launches 35 thousand-MW power plant development program4th May 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) launched a 35 thousand-megawatt (MW) power plant development program here on Monday to meet the increasing electricity demand in the country. On the occasion, the president reiterated that ...
Toll road construction in East Kalimantan resumed4th May 2015East Kalimantan Governor Awang Faroek Ishak said a number of contractors have signed contracts to resume construction of the Balikpapan-Samarinda toll road. "We hope the contractors could finish the job as scheduled. But ...
RFCC refinery phase I to be completed in June: Indonesian Minister3rd May 2015Indonesian Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources (ESDM) Sudirman Said stated that the construction of the "Residual Fluid Catalytic Cracking" (RFCC) refinery project, phase I will be, will be completed in June 2015. ...
President Jokowi lauds acceleration of Trans-Sumatra toll road`s construction30th April 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) has lauded the Lampung Provincial Administration for accelerating the construction work on the Trans-Sumatra toll road. "I highly appreciate the accelerated construction of the toll road in ...
Trans-Sumatra toll road to be integrated with Bakauheni Harbor30th April 2015The under-construction Trans-Sumatra Toll Road will be integrated with Bakauheni Harbor, President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) said. "The toll road will be integrated with Bakauheni Harbor, where the number of piers will be ...
Indonesian govt urges creation of strategic alliance to develop sharia economy30th April 2015The Indonesian government is encouraging various sides to form a strong strategic alliance to develop sharia economy, which is expected to contribute to the national economy. "We hope Islamic, or sharia, economy can be ...
Transportation costs in Indonesia exceed Singapore, Malaysia: President Jokowi30th April 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) acknowledged that transportation costs in Indonesia are three times higher than that in Singapore and Malaysia. "Strategic links including the Trans-Sumatra highway should be completed soon ...
Several countries facing economic slowdown: VP Kalla30th April 2015The government is striving to attract more investment to mitigate the impact of economic slowdown, which is affecting not only Indonesia but also several other countries, Vice President M. Jusuf Kalla stated. "This ...
President Jokowi assures fund for infrastructure of one million house project29th April 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) encourages implementation of the governments one million house project assuring state budget fund for basic infrastructure. Construction of roads, drinking water supply installations, and ...
Pertamina reports profit in Q1 despite losses in January and February29th April 2015PT Pertamina chalked up US$28 million in net profit in the first quarter of this year despite losses recorded in January and February this year. Dwi Sutjipto, the president director of the state owned energy company ...
- President Jokowi inspects sugar factory in Mojokerto 870 views
- Indonesia will accept many foreign workers by 2030: Labor Ministry 859 views
- Indonesia presents infrastructure projects to Japan 841 views
- Indonesian government will increase investment in Sabang, Aceh 824 views
- Government could save US22 billion annually in oil imports 630 views
- Jakarta composite index opens higher on Friday 595 views
- Indonesia and China to investigate circulation of synthetic rice 587 views
- President to prioritize electricity supply for eastern regions 506 views
- President to prioritize electricity supply for eastern regions 10 hours ago
- Government doubles agricultural budget to Rp32 trillion 10 hours ago
- Inter-island sea connectivity crucial for development: President Jokowi 13 hours ago
- Indonesia and China to investigate circulation of synthetic rice 13 hours ago
- Indonesia presents infrastructure projects to Japan 20 hours ago
- Government could save US22 billion annually in oil imports 22 hours ago
- Jakarta composite index opens higher on Friday 22 hours ago
- President Jokowi inspects sugar factory in Mojokerto 21st May 2015