President Jokowi chairs limited cabinet meeting on credit elimination11th March 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) chaired a limited cabinet meeting at his office here on Wednesday to discuss a plan for the elimination of credit given by the central government to the regional governments. "We hold this ...
Minister unveils steps to control rupiah fluctuations10th March 2015The government will take a number of steps to control rupiah fluctuation such as by reducing the countrys current account deficit. Industrialists began to worry about rupiah weakening lately that resulted in increase in ...
BI denies letting rupiah weaken against dollar10th March 2015Bank Indonesia (BI) denied on Tuesday that it let the rupiah weaken against the dollar to boost export-led growth. "It is not true (that BI has let the rupiah weaken). BI remains committed to maintaining the stability of ...
Indonesia's TransJakarta halts operations of Zhongtong buses10th March 2015The management of PT Transportasi Jakarta (Transjakarta) stopped the operations of Zhongtong branded bus fleet following a fire that broke out in a Transjakarta bus on Sunday, (March 8)."We have stopped the operations of the ...
Pertamina prepares Rp315 trillion for Mahakam block takeover: Minister9th March 2015PT Pertamina (Persero) has prepared Rp315 trillion (US$25,2 billion) to operate the Mahakam block in East Kalimantan for 20 years after 2017, Energy and Mineral Resources (ESDM) Minister Sudirman Said stated. "The ...
Rupiah weakens 49 points to Rp13,024/dollar9th March 2015The Indonesian rupiah fell 49 points to 13,024 against the US dollar from the previous close of 12,975 amidst strong US economic data on Monday evening. "The weakening of the rupiahs exchange rate was chiefly caused by ...
No tariff hike imposed on electricity for industry: President9th March 2015The government has no plans to increase the electricity tariff for the industry, but on the contrary, it might even decrease it, stated President Joko Widodo. "The electricity tariff for the industry will not be increased, ...
Indonesia`s macroeconomic stability maintained: Bank Indonesia6th March 2015Macroeconomic fundamentals and stability were maintained despite the fluctuation and depreciation of the value of rupiah against the US dollar, Governor of Bank Indonesia Agus Martowardojo said. "In general, there is no ...
Indonesia`s foreign exchange reserves increase to US$115.5 billion6th March 2015Indonesias foreign exchange reserves increased, as of the end of February 2015, totaling US$115.5 billion, up by US$1.3 billion compared with the end of January, which stood at US$114.2 billion, the central bank said. "The ...
Govt will design rice planting, harvesting cycle: President6th March 2015The government will design a cycle for rice planting and harvesting to avoid stocking excessive amounts of rice during simultaneous harvests, President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) said. "Arranged cycles of planting and harvesting ...
- Indonesia to import double refined sugar not white sugar 856 views
- High demand for Indonesian products in Hong Kong 713 views
- Jakarta index hits new record high 563 views
- Mahakam block performance feared to drop in period of transition 510 views
- BEI among best performing stock exchanges in ASEAN 507 views
- Three thousand hand tractors given to E. Java`s farmers: Official 480 views
- Three thousand hand tractors given to E. Java`s farmers: Official 10 hours ago
- Indonesia to import double refined sugar not white sugar 31st March 2015
- High demand for Indonesian products in Hong Kong 31st March 2015
- Jakarta index hits new record high 31st March 2015
- Mahakam block performance feared to drop in period of transition 31st March 2015
- BEI among best performing stock exchanges in ASEAN 31st March 2015
- Garuda Indonesia to open direct flight between Manado, Guangzhou 28th March 2015
- Indonesia stresses on importance of infrastructure development at Boao Forum 28th March 2015