Houses of Indonesia as outlets to promote products in China23rd September 2014Deputy Trade Minister Bayu Krisnamurthi said there are four outlets to promote Indonesian products in China. The outlets called House of Indonesia will promote furniture, textile and other Indonesian commodities in that ...
New airport to be constructed in Tambrauw, West Papua22nd September 2014Directorate General of Civil Aviation Eddy Santoso Wibowo announced that the Tambrauw district of West Papua Province will soon have an airport in Werur, which will be relatively closer to the Raja Ampat tourism destination. ...
Indonesian government must prioritize fuel for fishermen: Kadin22nd September 2014The Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin) for marine affairs and fisheries will monitor the distribution of subsidized diesel for fishermen. "The new government must prioritize and ensure the availability of ...
Travel association targets 15 thousand tourists at Timeless Indonesia Festival22nd September 2014The Association of Indonesian Tours and Travel (Asita), Bali, has set a target to attract 15 thousand foreign tourists during the Timeless Indonesia Festival 2014 in K-land beach, Badung district, Bali, on November 9 to15, ...
Indonesian securities depository working with Korea to develop mutual fund22nd September 2014The Indonesian Securities Depository (KSEI) is working with Korea Securities Depository (KSD) to develop an integrated investment management system for encouraging the growth of the mutual fund industry in Indonesia. "The ...
China asks Indonesia to scrap export tax on palm oil20th September 2014Chinese palm oil importers have asked Indonesia to scrap export tax on the oil to avoid intense competition between the countries, Indonesian Deputy Trade Minister Bayu Krisnamurthi said."The government will consider the ...
Jakarta index closes higher19th September 2014The Jakarta composite index closed 0.37 percent higher on Friday extending gain on positive regional sentiments. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) rose 19.44 points to 5,227.58 points with index of 45 most ...
BI calls for improving economic conditions to reduce rupiah pressures19th September 2014Bank Indonesia has called on the government to improve macro-economic conditions in a bid to reduce pressures on the rupiah exchange rate. "Currencies in countries that still have macro-economic problems, including ...
Fuel price rise of Rp1,000 contributes 1.5 percent inflation19th September 2014An increase in the price of subsidized fuel of Rp1,000 per liter will contribute 1-1.5 percent to the inflation rate, according to Bank Indonesia Senior Deputy Governor Mirza Adityaswara. "Any rise of Rp1,000 per liter will ...
Indonesia to develop trans-Sumatra toll road19th September 2014The Trans-Sumatra Toll Road Development Project will soon commence following the signing of the order by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (SBY). "Yesterday (Thursday, September 18), the presidential regulation for the ...
- Indonesia not yet ready to face competition in AEC: Kadin 753 views
- Pertamina should be named as single gas aggregator: Analysts 658 views
- IHSG closed down 30.45 points 645 views
- BI supports new govt`s plan to hike subsidized fuel prices 638 views
- N Sumatra`s fruit exports rise 68 percent to us$149 million 426 views
- N Sumatra`s fruit exports rise 68 percent to us$149 million 12 hours ago
- IHSG closed down 30.45 points 24th October 2014
- Pertamina should be named as single gas aggregator: Analysts 24th October 2014
- Indonesia not yet ready to face competition in AEC: Kadin 24th October 2014
- BI supports new govt`s plan to hike subsidized fuel prices 24th October 2014
- Investors start examining Indonesian economy`s fundamentals: Analyst 23rd October 2014
- Indonesia still attractive for US companies: Envoy 23rd October 2014
- Sail Tomini to promote tourism in C. Sulawesi 23rd October 2014