Rupiah regains some of its lost value on Wednesday`s close4th February 2015The Indonesian currency rupiah regained some of its lost value against the US dollar closing at the level of 12,592 per dollar from earlier level of 12,657 . "Rupiah extended gain against the US dollar partly boosted by ...
Govt to implement one city, one factory concept3rd February 2015The Indonesian government plans to introduce a "one city, one factory" concept to boost the economies of cities across the country, Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs Sofyan Djalil said. "In essence, the government ...
Govt to lower diesel oil price3rd February 2015The government will soon lower the price of subsidized diesel oil which currently stands at Rp6,400 a liter, a minister said. The price of diesel oil may be lowered due to a decline in the stock cost of Rp300 per liter, ...
Chief minister gives positive response to Mandiri-BNI merger3rd February 2015Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs Sofyan Djalil has given a positive response to the idea of merging state-owned Bank Mandiri and Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) to increase their competitive power. "That is a good ...
Garuda Indonesia to cut operational US$200 million costs to cover debts3rd February 2015Publicly listed airline company PT Garuda Indonesia is economizing its operational costs by some 5 to 10 percent to save US$200 million. This move is part of efforts towards efficiency to cover its debts from the third ...
Indonesia suffers US$1.88 billion trade deficit in 20142nd February 2015Indonesia suffered a trade deficit of US$1.88 billion in 2014 with imports reaching US$178.89 billion and exports US$176.29 billion, stated Suryamin, the head of the Central Statistics Agency (BPS). "The balance of trade ...
9.44 million foreign tourists visited Indonesia in 20142nd February 2015As many as 9.44 million foreign tourists visited Indonesia in the January-December 2014 period, the Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS) reported. "Cumulatively, the number of foreign tourists that visited the country in 2014 ...
Papua to implement one-stop service system for investors2nd February 2015The Integrated Permission and Investment Board of Papua administration will implement a one-stop service system for investors, John Way, the head of board, stated here on Monday. "We will implement the system this year. ...
Government proposes cut in volume of subsidized oil fuels2nd February 2015The government proposed to the Parliament a cut in volume of subsidized oil fuel to 19.9 million kiloliters from 46.79 million kiloliters in 2014. Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Sudirman Said in a working meeting ...
Fuel prices remain unchanged to build up stocks: Minister1st February 2015The governments decision to keep the fuel prices unchanged as of February 1, 2015 is aimed at building up national stocks, Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Sudirman Said said. "In line with recommendations from the ...
- Jakarta composite index closes slightly higher 750 views
- Bank Indonesia, PPATK enhance cooperation to prevent money laundering 565 views
- Rupiah loses more value hitting sinking to 13,000 per dollar 560 views
- Medan-Binjai toll road section to open in 2016: Minister 523 views
- Indonesia`s foreign exchange reserves increase to US$115.5 billion 411 views
- European businesses have positive perspective on Indonesian investment policy 392 views
- Indonesia`s macroeconomic stability maintained: Bank Indonesia 389 views
- Govt will design rice planting, harvesting cycle: President 346 views
- Indonesia`s macroeconomic stability maintained: Bank Indonesia 4 hours ago
- Indonesia`s foreign exchange reserves increase to US$115.5 billion 6 hours ago
- Govt will design rice planting, harvesting cycle: President 7 hours ago
- President wants farmers to increase rice production 7 hours ago
- Government will announce price of unhulled rice this month 7 hours ago
- European businesses have positive perspective on Indonesian investment policy 7 hours ago
- Flow of foreign funds shows investors` confidence: BEI 7 hours ago
- Jakarta composite index hits all time record on Friday 7 hours ago