Rupiah depreciation still in line with economic fundamentals: BI18th September 2014Bank Indonesia Governor Agus Martowardojo called on the people here on Thursday not to worry about current rupiah depreciation. "It is alright. I saw it was still at Rp11,900 yesterday. So, when dynamic happens it will ...
Indonesia`s car production predicted to reach 1.4 million units18th September 2014Indonesias car production is predicted to reach 1.4 million units this year up from 1.3 million units last year. The prediction is based on capacity expansion by a number of producers, the Indonesian Association of motor ...
Indonesian foreign debts increase to US$290.6 billion18th September 2014Indonesias foreign debts rose to US$290.6 billion by the end of July from US$284.9 billion a month earlier. The debts included US$134.2 billion owed by government and US$156.4 billion owned by the private sector, data at ...
BPK asks for additional budget of Rp91 billion18th September 2014The Indonesia Supreme Audit Board (BPK) has submitted a proposal for a larger allocation of budget to Rp2.987 trillion to meet its growing requirement in 2015. The agency asked for an addition of Rp91 billion to initially ...
Govt proposes Rp19.97 trillion incentives for electricity investment17th September 2014The government has proposed investment incentives of Rp19.97 trillion in the draft 2015 state budget to develop the electricity system. The incentive is equal to a business margin of 7 percent, Director General of ...
Government to decide on tax holiday on oil refinery next month17th September 2014The government said it hopes to make decision next month on tax holiday on an oil refinery project to be built in cooperation with investors. The government and prospective investors have failed to reach an agreement on ...
Jakarta index higher, rupiah gains17th September 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed 57.68 points higher on Wednesday to follow regional trend. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) rose 1.11 percent to the level of 5,188.18 points with index of 45 most ...
BI calls on companies with foreign debts to conduct hedging17th September 2014Bank Indonesia has called on companies in the country having foreign debts to conduct hedging transactions as part of their risk management activities to mitigate the impact of a possible global economic upheaval. "BI ...
Jakarta index opens higher, rupiah gains17th September 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) opened 28.63 points or 0.56 percent higher at 5,159.14 points on Wednesday . The index of 45 most liquid stocks rose 0.83 percent to the level of 874.51 points. Meanwhile, in ...
Indonesia fishermen to suffer more under Asean Economic Community16th September 2014Indonesian fishermen will suffer more when the ASEAN Economic Community is implemented in 2015, an environmentalist organization Walhi said. Under the present condition, Indonesia should not be too quick to commit itself to ...
- Indonesia not yet ready to face competition in AEC: Kadin 715 views
- Pertamina should be named as single gas aggregator: Analysts 607 views
- IHSG closed down 30.45 points 594 views
- BI supports new govt`s plan to hike subsidized fuel prices 582 views
- N Sumatra`s fruit exports rise 68 percent to us$149 million 343 views
- N Sumatra`s fruit exports rise 68 percent to us$149 million 5 hours ago
- IHSG closed down 30.45 points 24th October 2014
- Pertamina should be named as single gas aggregator: Analysts 24th October 2014
- Indonesia not yet ready to face competition in AEC: Kadin 24th October 2014
- BI supports new govt`s plan to hike subsidized fuel prices 24th October 2014
- Investors start examining Indonesian economy`s fundamentals: Analyst 23rd October 2014
- Indonesia still attractive for US companies: Envoy 23rd October 2014
- Sail Tomini to promote tourism in C. Sulawesi 23rd October 2014