Indonesia`s internal economic conditions are good: Chief Minister4th March 2015Indonesias Chief Economic Minister Sofyan Djalil reiterated here on Wednesday that the internal economic conditions were good and blamed external factors for the current depreciation of the rupiah. "Not only the rupiah but ...
President invites rice traders to discuss price hike3rd March 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) invited several rice traders to discuss the recent rice price hike at the Presidential Palace here on Tuesday. "This afternoon I invited rice rice traders in Jakarta particularly the Cipinang ...
Indonesian government to control inflation optimally2nd March 2015The Indonesian government will take various measures and efforts to control inflation in 2015, in accordance with its target plan."We will do anything to control inflation," Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs Sofyan ...
Aprindo urges Jokowi to focus on connectivity project1st March 2015The head of the Western Region (Medan-Lampung) chapter of the Indonesian Association of Retailers, Hasanuri Jr, has urged President Joko Widodo to focus on a number of projects to improve connectivity between regions in ...
Bali Travel Fair to invite cruise travel agents1st March 2015The organizing committee of "Bali Beyond and Travel Fair" (BBTF) 2015 will invite cruise travel agents to take part in the event to be held in Bali, in June 2015. "We still have three months. They might come because cruise ...
President suspects certain parties of exploiting rice supplies1st March 2015President Joko Widodo suspects that certain parties wish to take advantage of the rice distribution system to force the government to import rice. "My feeling is that certain quarters are doing this with the aim of forcing ...
Climate factor causes rice price hikes: Observer1st March 2015Agriculture observer Khudori said recent hikes in rice prices were mostly triggered by climate changes that caused a delay in harvesting. "We should have experienced grand harvests beginning this February until next May. ...
Investment board sets high investment target for Papua, West Papua1st March 2015The Investment Coordinating Board (BKPM) sets a high investment target of Rp265 trillion in Papua and West Papua for the next five years. The target rose from the total investment of Rp67 trillion in the countrys most ...
General Motors failed to compete in automotive industry:Vice president27th February 2015General Motors went bankrupt in Indonesia because it failed to compete with Japanese and South Korean automotive industries, which can produce millions of units every year, Vice President Jusuf Kalla said. "People buy a car ...
Jakarta index extends gain, rupiah falls26th February 2015The Jakarta composite index (JCI) extended gains closing higher on Thursday on continued inflows of foreign funds into the domestic market, analysts said. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) rose 6.314 points ...
- Japan to invest US$3 billion in Indonesia 761 views
- Indonesian Eximbank helps finance railway procurement by INKA 668 views
- Two sea toll routes in operation: Bappenas 577 views
- Jokowi presents work program to Chinese businessmen 557 views
- Government maintains high exchange rate of farmers 514 views
- Jakarta index closes higher on Friday 513 views
- Mahakam block takeover should be quickly realized: Minister Said 487 views
- Indonesian Eximbank helps finance railway procurement by INKA 20 hours ago
- Mahakam block takeover should be quickly realized: Minister Said 22 hours ago
- Jakarta index closes higher on Friday 23 hours ago
- Jokowi presents work program to Chinese businessmen 23 hours ago
- Government maintains high exchange rate of farmers 27th March 2015
- Two sea toll routes in operation: Bappenas 26th March 2015
- Japan to invest US$3 billion in Indonesia 26th March 2015
- VP Kalla chairs meetings on airport, oil and gas issues 25th March 2015