Qantas to continue flying over Iraq29th July 2014Australian airline Qantas said Tuesday it would continue flying over Iraqi airspace, despite alliance partner Emirates deciding to alter its routes over concerns about jihadist missile attacks following the MH17 crash. ...
Investors awaiting final decision on presidential election29th July 2014Share investors are awaiting the final decision of the Constitutional Court on the result of the July 9 presidential election , an analyst said. Investors are spending the long Idul Fitri holidays waiting for the decision ...
Hotel occupancy rate in Bali rising sharply26th July 2014The hotel occupancy rate in Bali is predicted to rise at an average 70 percent during the current long post-fasting holiday. "We are predicting it will increase up to 70 percent," deputy chairman of the Bali chapter of the ...
Government expects more revenues from mining contract renegotiation25th July 2014The government is expecting additional revenues from renegotiation of mining contracts through royalties and export taxes, chief economic minister Chairul Tanjung said. "It is estimated that further US$5-6 billion could be ...
Jakarta composite index closes lower, rupiah gains25th July 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed lower on Friday on investors concerned with political uncertainty over claims of massive election rigging. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) fell 0.19 percent ...
Jokowi launches beef market operation24th July 2014Jakarta Governor Joko Widodo, better known as Jokowi, inaugurated the launch of a Beef Market Operation to meet the increased demand for meat in view of the Idul Fitri celebrations after the fasting period ends. "I ...
Jakarta index closes higher, rupiah down24th July 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) extend again on Thursday with investors buying more than selling shares, analysts said. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) closed slightly or 0.11 percent higher at 5,098.64 ...
New government to consider adequate fiscal requirement: Finance minister23rd July 2014Finance Minister Chatib Basri said that the new government should contemplate adequate fiscal requirement to carry out programs and support economic growth. "I believe that the governments revenue will not be good and with ...
Market players waiting for definitive election results: Chairul Tanjung23rd July 2014Chief economic minister Chairul Tanjung said here on Wednesday that markets players were awaiting the definitive results of the presidential election, despite KPUs official announcement on Tuesday evening. "If any party ...
Jakarta index closes higher on Wednesday23rd July 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) extended gain on Wednesday with foreign investors buying more than selling shares. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) closed 9.7 points or 0.19 percent higher at 5,093.23 ...
- Exports in July 2014 declined 7.98 percent 1.120 views
- President Yudhoyono reaffirms subsidized oil fuel prices would not be raised 807 views
- Indonesian domestic tourists` spending reaches Rp76.16 trillion 386 views
- Power tariff contributes to August inflation 354 views
- East Kalimantan exports down 2.56 percent 340 views
- Power tariff contributes to August inflation 6 hours ago
- Indonesian domestic tourists` spending reaches Rp76.16 trillion 8 hours ago
- East Kalimantan exports down 2.56 percent 9 hours ago
- Exports in July 2014 declined 7.98 percent 15 hours ago
- President Yudhoyono reaffirms subsidized oil fuel prices would not be raised 31st August 2014
- Bali`s 3.5 million-tourist target reasonable: observer 30th August 2014
- Scarcity of fuel supplies triggered by price hike discourse: Democratic Party 30th August 2014
- Ex Bank DKI marketing director arrested 30th August 2014