2015 Indonesia inflation can potentially drop below 5%1st July 2015Indonesias inflation rate this year has the potential to fall short of the government-set target of 5 percent, Deputy Chief of the Central Statistics Agency (BPS) for Distribution and Service Statistics Sasmito Hadi Wibowo ...
All routes ready for eid travelers: Indonesian minister30th June 2015All national roads across the country are ready to accommodate Eid travelers, Public Works and Public Housing Minister Basuki Hadimuljono said here on Tuesday. Millions of people across the country will be traveling to ...
Kadin asks to boost development of tourism industry30th June 2015The development of the tourism sector must be intensified as it is cheaper than developing the manufacturing field, an official of the Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin) said here on Tuesday. It also ...
Indonesian Manpower Minister denies reports on influx of Chinese workers30th June 2015Manpower Minister M. Hanif Dhakiri has denied media reports on the influx of Chinese workers into Indonesia. "The issue regarding the influx of Chinese workers is not true. We must ensure that every foreigner working in ...
President Jokowi launches revitalization program for traditional markets30th June 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi), accompanied by First Lady Iriana Widodo, launched a program to revitalize one thousand traditional markets in 2015. The launch was held at Manis Market in Kedung Wuluh village, West Purwokerto ...
Local govts should help improve transmigration program: Minister30th June 2015Villages, Disadvantaged Regions and Transmigration Minister Marwan Jafar wants local governments to participate in assisting candidates for transmigration by improving the program that aims to boost the welfare of citizens. ...
President to cut interest on smallholder credits to 9 percent30th June 2015President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo has vowed to slash the interest rate on smallholder business credits (KUR) to 9 percent next year from 22 percent this year."Interest on KUR will be set at 12 percent per year from July and will be ...
Indonesia power plant, maritime infrastructure projects to be financed by AIIB30th June 2015Indonesian Finance Minister Bambang Brodjonegoro said power plant and maritime infrastructure projects would be the first to be financed with fund from Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) after the new multilateral ...
Bangli holds Balinese Jewelry Fair28th June 2015The district of Bangli, Bali Province, is holding a Balinese jewelry fair at the Taman Budaya (Cultural Park), here, during the 37th Bali Art Festival being organized from June 13 to July 11, 2015. "We display hundreds of ...
VP Kalla opens Batik Nusantara 2015 exhibition24th June 2015Vice President M. Jusuf Kalla opened the "Gelar Batik Nusantara 2015" exhibition at the Jakarta Convention Center here on Wednesday. Organized by the Indonesian Batik Foundation and PT Mediatama Binakreasi, it will be held ...
- Legislator cautions government over sluggish economic condition 725 views
- Indonesian govt to promote Bali`s tourism festivals 500 views
- Indonesia`s cacao processing industry growing in capacity 454 views
- Indonesia minister, Chinese Ambassador discuss infrastructural development 391 views
- Inflation well under control: Chief economic minister 355 views
- President Jokowi to open groundbreaking of Gorontalo generator 349 views
- State plantation PTPN V reports profit below target 333 views
- President urges exporters to tap new markets 233 views
- Inflation may be below 4.5 percent by year end: BI 36 minutes ago
- State plantation PTPN V reports profit below target 2 hours ago
- Indonesia`s cacao processing industry growing in capacity 2 hours ago
- Inflation well under control: Chief economic minister 2 hours ago
- Indonesia minister, Chinese Ambassador discuss infrastructural development 2 hours ago
- President Jokowi to open groundbreaking of Gorontalo generator 3 hours ago
- President urges exporters to tap new markets 3 hours ago
- Production of large-scale manufacturing industries up 5.44% 3 hours ago