No problem if Indonesian green car program stopped: Gaikindo24th September 2014The Association of Indonesian Automotive Industries (Gaikindo) has said it will have no problem if the government terminates its Low-Cost Green Car (LCGC) program. "Businesses are flexible. They flow like water. If the ...
Pertamina ready to build 150 gas stations by 201524th September 2014Indonesian state-owned oil and natural gas corporation PT Pertamina (Persero) stated its readiness to build 150 gas stations worth Rp1.5 trillion, or about US$125.5 million, in Java by 2015. Director of Marketing and ...
ASEAN farmer`s market in Czech promotes Indonesian culinary arts24th September 2014Indonesian "diaspora," in collaboration with four embassies of the ASEAN countries, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam, promoted their local culinary arts in the ASEAN Farmers Market held in Prague, Czech ...
Indonesian marine and fishery ministry should remain separate agency24th September 2014The Indonesian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Kadin) said it is against the idea of putting marine and fishery sector under food sovereignty ministry. The marine and fishery ministry (KKP) is important, therefore, ...
BPS to function as Indonesian national data bank24th September 2014Pekanbaru (ANTARA News) - The Indonesian Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS) will soon serve as a data bank keeping all national statistical data that could serve as a reference for development by the government or the ...
Toshiba plans to invest US$1 billion in southeast Asia24th September 2014President and CEO of Toshiba Corporation Hisao Tanaka said Toshiba plans to invest up to US$1 billion in southeast Asia in the next five years. "This would be one of our contributions to growing and expanding southeast ...
Jakarta index closes lower on Wednesday24th September 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed 0.27 percent lower on Wednesday on profit taking by foreign investors. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) fell 14.10 points to 5,174.01 points with index of 45 most ...
Indonesian banks called to remain prudent23rd September 2014Indonesian Finance Minister Chatib Basri called on banks in the country to remain prudent as part of efforts to anticipate global economic fluctuations that are predicted to still overshadow the industry in the next few years ...
Jakarta index closes lower on Tuesday23rd September 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed lower on Tuesday as it is still the process of consolidation, analysts said. The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) fell 31.69 points or 0.61 percent to 5,188.11 points ...
Houses of Indonesia as outlets to promote products in China23rd September 2014Deputy Trade Minister Bayu Krisnamurthi said there are four outlets to promote Indonesian products in China. The outlets called House of Indonesia will promote furniture, textile and other Indonesian commodities in that ...
- Germany to invest in hydro power project in Indonesia 997 views
- Over 63 percent of land for trans-Java toll road cleared 903 views
- Indonesian fuel supplies adequate until year end: Minister 787 views
- Indonesia's Astra reports 8 percent increase in profit 777 views
- Indonesia, Angola ink energy cooperation agreement 730 views
- Jakarta to implement e-money system for transactions in several sectors 696 views
- New government will optimize implementation of national logistic system 601 views
- BCA reports 17.7 percent increase in profit to Rp12.2 trillion 579 views
- Indonesia competitiveness of gas industry needs improvement: Academician 3 hours ago
- Jakarta index closes higher on Friday 19 hours ago
- Jakarta to implement e-money system for transactions in several sectors 20 hours ago
- Indonesia, Angola ink energy cooperation agreement 20 hours ago
- Indonesian fuel supplies adequate until year end: Minister 20 hours ago
- North Sumatra to get additional power supply: Minister 20 hours ago
- BCA reports 17.7 percent increase in profit to Rp12.2 trillion 31st October 2014
- Indonesia's Astra reports 8 percent increase in profit 30th October 2014