Bank Mandiri increases credits for rubber plantations24th August 2014State lender PT Bank Mandiri increased credits for rubber plantation and rubber processing industry to Rp7.3 trillion in the first half of this year from Rp6.9 trillion in the same period last year.Commercial and Business ...
Jakarta index extends gain, rupiah stronger on Thursday21st August 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) extended gain on Thursday amid big demonstration launched by sympathizers of a presidential candidate seeking to intimidate Constitution Court reading its decision on presidential election ...
IAEA officer supports Indonesian experimental nuclear power plant21st August 2014Alexander Bychkov, the Deputy Director General of Nuclear Energy for International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), stated his support for the Indonesian experimental nuclear power plant to be built in Serpong, Tangerang."We see a ...
Russia shuts four Moscow McDonald`s amid tensions with West21st August 2014Russian authorities ordered Wednesday (August 20) the temporary closure of four McDonalds restaurants in Moscow due to sanitary violations amid rising East-West tensions over Ukraine. The Moscow office of the Russian ...
Surabaya to host Investor Summit and Capital Market Expo 201420th August 2014Surabaya city will host the Investor Summit and Capital Market Expo this year, Chief of Information and Education at the Indonesia Stock Exchange (BEI) Nur Harjantie remarked here on Wednesday. "The event will be held at ...
Bank Indonesia allocates Rp3 trillion to print paper currency19th August 2014Bank Indonesia, the central bank, has set aside Rp3 trillion per year to print paper currency, which is considered as a substantial amount, hence the government will encourage the use of non-cash transactions. Bank ...
Karen resigns as Pertamina president director18th August 2014Karen Agustiawan has tendered her resignation as president director of state oil and gas company Pertamina due to personal reasons, Pertamina spokesman Ali Mundakir reported. "It is true she has filed a letter of ...
New oil reserve discovered in Riau: Governor18th August 2014Governor of Riau Province Annas Maamun revealed on Monday that a new oil reserve, presumably the biggest in Riau, was found in Rokan Hilir District by PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI). "Fifteen days ago, I met Chevron ...
President-elect studying 2015 budget plan17th August 2014President-elect Joko Widodo is studying the Draft 2015 State Budget which has been submitted by the government to the House of Representatives (DPR) for further deliberations and endorsement. "We are still studying it. I ...
Deficit in draft state budget set at 2.32 pct16th August 2014The government has targeted a deficit of Rp257.6 trillion or 2.32 percent of the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) in the Draft 2015 State Budget, with state revenue of Rp1,762.3 trillion and expenditure of Rp2,019.9 trillion. ...
- Indonesian securities depository working with Korea to develop mutual fund 638 views
- Indonesian government must prioritize fuel for fishermen: Kadin 631 views
- New airport to be constructed in Tambrauw, West Papua 627 views
- Travel association targets 15 thousand tourists at Timeless Indonesia Festival 609 views
- Indonesian banks called to remain prudent 357 views
- Houses of Indonesia as outlets to promote products in China 323 views
- Jakarta index closes lower on Tuesday 266 views
- Indonesian banks called to remain prudent 4 hours ago
- Jakarta index closes lower on Tuesday 6 hours ago
- Houses of Indonesia as outlets to promote products in China 6 hours ago
- New airport to be constructed in Tambrauw, West Papua 22nd September 2014
- Indonesian government must prioritize fuel for fishermen: Kadin 22nd September 2014
- Travel association targets 15 thousand tourists at Timeless Indonesia Festival 22nd September 2014
- Indonesian securities depository working with Korea to develop mutual fund 22nd September 2014
- China asks Indonesia to scrap export tax on palm oil 20th September 2014