Govt to increase crude imports directly from producers7th November 2014The Indonesian government is to increase crude oil imports under a direct purchase scheme to ensure supplies to domestic refineries in the long run, Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Sudirman Said said. According to ...
Govt to improve tax compliance to meet target7th November 2014Finance Minister Bambang Brodjonegoro has said he would focus on improving tax compliance to meet the target of Rp1,400 trillion tax revenue in 2015. "In terms of revenue, taxes will certainly be the main source of our ...
Govt to realize public-private cooperation by 20157th November 2014The government is resolved to implement public-private cooperation by 2015, despite the increasing state income, Finance Minister Bambang Brodjonegoro said here on Friday. "In 2015, the public-private cooperation scheme ...
Finance minister to reallocate social aid budget7th November 2014Finance Minister Bambang Brodjonegoro has said he would reallocate social aid budgets that did not have clear targets. "I will focus on dealing with social expenditures that have not been targeted well so far. We will ...
October forex reserves total US$112 billion7th November 2014Indonesias foreign exchange reserves (forex), as of the end of October 2015, totaled US$112 billion, increasing from US$111.2 billion in the previous month, according to the central bank. "The increase in the amount of ...
North Sulawesi`s imports up 127 percent7th November 2014The Regional office of the Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS) said North Sulawesi recorded a 127 percent increase in imports in September 2014 over the previous month. Head of the regional BPS office Faizal Anwar said ...
Jakarta index closes lower on Thursday6th November 2014The Jakarta composite index (JCI) closed lower on Thursday on the countrys economic slowdown . The index of the Indonesian Stock Exchange (BEI) fell 32.60 points or 0.64 per4cent to 5,034.23 points with index of 45 most ...
Garuda to open China-Indonesia chartered flights5th November 2014Garuda Indonesia will open chartered flights from 10 Chinese cities to Manado and Bali in Indonesia starting the 2015 Chinese New Year and Summer holidays. "We have signed a cooperation agreement with Chinese airline to ...
OJK to ease access of low-income earners to insurance products5th November 2014The Indonesia Financial Services Authority (OJK) is committed to helping low-income earners in Indonesia gain easy access to insurance products through the development of the micro-insurance market. "People earning low ...
Unemployment in Indonesia reaches 7.24 million: Statistics office5th November 2014A total of 7.24 million people in Indonesia remained jobless until August this year. "The rate of open unemployment reached 5.94 percent out of the 121.87 million workforce," Suryamin, the head of the Central Bureau of ...
- Indonesia`s economy to grow by 5.6 percent next year: Indef 784 views
- Indonesia`s tax receipts reach Rp812.1 trillion 729 views
- BI to help curb 2014 inflation at 7.7 percent 661 views
- Jakarta composite index closes higher 519 views
- Lion Air to build Indonesia`s largest cargo airport in Lebak 464 views
- President Jokowi hopes for better management of Pertamina under new leadership 445 views
- China reopens market for swallow`s nests from Indonesia 417 views
- Creative industries contribute significantly to national economy: HIPMI 376 views
- President Jokowi hopes for better management of Pertamina under new leadership 2 hours ago
- Dwi Soetjipto installed as Pertamina President Director 2 hours ago
- Lion Air to build Indonesia`s largest cargo airport in Lebak 4 hours ago
- China reopens market for swallow`s nests from Indonesia 5 hours ago
- Jakarta composite index closes higher 5 hours ago
- Creative industries contribute significantly to national economy: HIPMI 5 hours ago
- Lion Air becomes world`s largest buyer of ATR planes 5 hours ago
- Indonesia`s economy to grow by 5.6 percent next year: Indef 16 hours ago