Enggano island`s historical spots can become tourist attraction13th February 2014The remains of three colonial buildings on the Enggano Island in North Bengkulu district, should be preserved as a tourist attraction in the province of Bengkulu. Some of the Enggano islanders discovered the remains of ...
Yogyakarta intensifies village tourism promotion12th February 2014The special autonomous province of Yogyakarta, which boasts rich history and culture and has several tourist attractions, continues to intensify its efforts to promote its tourism villages. Yogyakarta is one of the ...
Sorghum Cultivation Campaigns Should be Intensified11th February 2014Due to its high productivity and easy adaptability, sorghum has a great potential to be grown and cultivated in Indonesia, particularly in drought-prone areas across the country. Sorghum has yet to be fully planted in ...
Central Sulawesi Mining Activities Disturb Wildlife Habitat11th February 2014Destructive mining practices have had a serious impact on the environment, ecosystems and wildlife habitat in Indonesias Central Sulawesi Province. The mining activities in the province have severely eroded the soil or ...
Security in Regions Intensified for Elections10th February 2014Security arrangements will be intensified in selected regions across Indonesia to assure the safety and success of upcoming legislative and presidential elections in the country. The Indonesian Police (Polri) has ...
Trowulan science museum to attract global tourists4th February 2014The Directorate General of the Ministry of Culture and Education has proposed that the Government of East Java province builds a science and technology museum in Trowulan, the site of Majapahit Kingdom in Mojokerto district. ...
Sinabung`s deadly clouds claim 15 lives in a single day3rd February 2014Over 30 thousand people across 34 villages have been displaced since last September 2013, as a result of the sporadic eruptions arising from the 2,600-m Mount Sinabung located in the Karo District, North Sumatra Province. ...
Jakarta Looks At 1001 Ways To Prevent Flooding30th January 2014Indonesias capital city, Jakarta, with a population of around 10 million, has suffered the brunt of annual flooding for the past several years, and the condition only tends to get worse with each passing year. In the ...
Legal Process of Surabaya "Death" Zoo Case Begins29th January 2014The Surabaya Zoo tragedy has dragged on too long, making the zoo notorious internationally for its cruelty. The zoo has been labeled as the "zoo of death" after thousands of animals perished over the past few years. The ...
Indonesia Ready to Play Active Role in Syrian Peace Process27th January 2014Since the beginning of armed conflict in Syria, Indonesia has been calling for a compromise and negotiations between the conflicting parties, arguing that the use of force will only bring sufferings to the people. At the ...
- Indonesian haze begins escalating to neighboring countries 501 views
- Indonesia Urged To Protect Younger Generation From Ill-Effects of Tobacco 479 views
- Government responds to call for addressing drought 455 views
- MP3EI, Extraordinary Program To Boost Equitable, Balanced Economic Growth 434 views
- Price hike sparks consumers` switch to subsidized LPG 410 views
- MP3EI, Extraordinary Program To Boost Equitable, Balanced Economic Growth 17th September 2014
- Indonesia Urged To Protect Younger Generation From Ill-Effects of Tobacco 17th September 2014
- Indonesian haze begins escalating to neighboring countries 17th September 2014
- Price hike sparks consumers` switch to subsidized LPG 17th September 2014
- Government responds to call for addressing drought 17th September 2014
- Indonesia convinced to meet oil lifting target 16th September 2014
- Jokowi ready to raise fuel prices 14th September 2014
- Indonesian government PKN program beneficial to fishermen 13th September 2014