Distribution of election supplies in Papua challenging9th April 2014Some 185.8 million out of Indonesias population of about 240 million will go to polling stations to cast their votes for the legislative elections across Indonesia on April 9, 2014. Distribution of election materials, such ...
Satinah finally escapes beheading in saudi arabia4th April 2014Convicted Indonesian migrant worker Satinah, facing beheading for murder in Saudi Arabia, was finally freed from the death penalty after the Indonesian government and the victims family agreed upon a 7 million Riyal diyat ...
Garuda Indonesia sets ambitious target in 20143rd April 2014Having a population of around 245 million people and comprising about 1,300 islands stretching from Sabang to Merauke, Indonesia was a very promising market for the airline industry. "The market potential that had not yet ...
Beware of money politics2nd April 2014It is not unusual to hear about allegations of money politics to influence the voters, during elections, to favor the givers. The Elections Monitoring Agency (Bawaslu) has a suspicion that some political parties have ...
Visually impaired demand rights to vote by secret ballot26th March 2014Within the next 15 days, Indonesian people will cast their votes in the legislative elections, but those with visual impairment have considered the upcoming elections discriminative towards them. The visually impaired are ...
Constitutional Court ready to tackle election disputes25th March 2014Indonesias Constitutional Court was ready to deal with possible disputes that could emerge from the upcoming legislative elections on April 9. The court on Friday, March 21, had sworn in two new justices to fill the ...
Traditional markets target of political parties25th March 2014Considered a more effective place for the 2014 legislative election campaigns, traditional markets have become the target of political parties to win the hearts of people. Unlike previous elections when the campaigns were ...
UN right chief hits Israel over settlements25th March 2014The building of Israeli settlements and attacks by settlers on Palestinians are a major source of much abuse of rights in the occupied territories, the United Nations top human rights official said on Monday (March 24). ...
Women`s quality, not quantity, needed in parliament25th March 2014Political parties should nominate qualified woman legislative candidates so that they can work and represent the interests of their constituencies in the parliament. "There is no problem if the number of woman legislators ...
Bali Strives To Lure More Chinese Tourists25th March 2014As more and more high-spending Chinese tourists travel abroad, Indonesia does not want to miss the opportunity of enjoying the share of the Chinese tourist boom. Over the past several years, the world had experienced a ...
- Executions of Drug Offenders Affect Indonesia, Brazil Ties 914 views
- Indonesia Preparing To Evacuate Citizens From Yemen 891 views
- Indonesia tightens security measures as illegal fishing activities continue 846 views
- Indonesia intensifies rehabilitation program for drug addicts 690 views
- Palestinian Fashion Designer in Gaza Dreams of Exporting Products 528 views
- Executions of Drug Offenders Affect Indonesia, Brazil Ties 1st March 2015
- Indonesia Preparing To Evacuate Citizens From Yemen 1st March 2015
- Palestinian Fashion Designer in Gaza Dreams of Exporting Products 1st March 2015
- Indonesia intensifies rehabilitation program for drug addicts 28th February 2015
- Indonesia tightens security measures as illegal fishing activities continue 28th February 2015
- Indonesia Intensifies Economic Diplomacy To Boost Growth 27th February 2015
- Indonesia develops infrastructure to prepare for AEC 24th February 2015
- Lampung Province urged to develop tourism sector 22nd February 2015