Indonesia predicted to have better economic conditions in 20156th January 2015Many have predicted that Indonesia will have better economic conditions this year as compared to last year. The national economy in 2015 is believed to have better conditions offering business certainties that will lead to ...
Round-up: SAR Teams Brave Bad Weather To Speed Up Search Operations1st January 2015- Despite bad weather hindering search and rescue (SAR) operations, Indonesian authorities deployed their maritime and air forces to the best of their capabilities on Tuesday to find the missing AirAsia flight QZ8501. Their ...
Indonesia to hold simultaneous regional head elections in early 201631st December 2014Despite complaints regarding alleged irregularities and money politics in some regions, 2014 was a year of democracy for Indonesia with peacefully organized legislative elections in April followed by the presidential election in ...
Indonesian government to continue market revitalization program in 201526th December 2014The government, which has been revitalizing traditional markets over the past decade, will continue the program next year to boost their competitiveness in the face of expansion of modern retailer markets in Indonesia. ...
Indonesia to streamline foreign businesses on outer isles in 201526th December 2014Indonesia, which has so far encountered problems with its frontier areas both on land and the outer islands, will provide certifications to outlying islands to guarantee their status at home and in international affairs. ...
Year-ender: Aceh Gears Up For 10th Anniversary of Deadly Tsunami21st December 2014Although a decade has passed by, but Ricky Muzakirs near-death experience of almost being swallowed by the gigantic tsunami that struck Aceh on December 26, 2004, still remains fresh in his memory. "As I was at the bottom ...
Jokowi kick-starts ambitious infrastructure development from Raknano20th December 2014Raknamo is only an isolated village in the remote sub-district of Amabi Oefeto, Regency of Kupang, East Nusa Tenggara. President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) visited the village on Saturday to inaugurate the groundbreaking ...
Indonesia`s rattan products expected to undergo robust growth6th December 2014- Indonesias rattan-based products will get another boost with the inauguration of the National Rattan Innovation Center in Palu, Central Sulawesi province, which claims to be the largest rattan producer in Indonesia. "Our ...
Indonesia begins sinking illegal fishing boats6th December 2014Indonesia has detained 155 foreign fishing vessels and, on Friday, sunk three of them, a stern measure lauded by all sides at home to clear the countrys water of foreign fish poachers. "We have detained five large foreign ...
Indonesian, Filipino Businessmen Encouraged To "Re-discover" Enduring Ties30th November 2014Sixty five years ago, the Philippines opened a consulate in Jakarta, and soon Indonesia followed the move by establishing a consulate in Manila, to mark the official diplomatic ties between the two neighboring countries. ...
- Executions of Drug Offenders Affect Indonesia, Brazil Ties 985 views
- Indonesia Preparing To Evacuate Citizens From Yemen 935 views
- Indonesia tightens security measures as illegal fishing activities continue 876 views
- Indonesia intensifies rehabilitation program for drug addicts 717 views
- Palestinian Fashion Designer in Gaza Dreams of Exporting Products 563 views
- Executions of Drug Offenders Affect Indonesia, Brazil Ties 1st March 2015
- Indonesia Preparing To Evacuate Citizens From Yemen 1st March 2015
- Palestinian Fashion Designer in Gaza Dreams of Exporting Products 1st March 2015
- Indonesia intensifies rehabilitation program for drug addicts 28th February 2015
- Indonesia tightens security measures as illegal fishing activities continue 28th February 2015
- Indonesia Intensifies Economic Diplomacy To Boost Growth 27th February 2015
- Indonesia develops infrastructure to prepare for AEC 24th February 2015
- Lampung Province urged to develop tourism sector 22nd February 2015