Indonesian Constitutional Court Starts Handling Election Disputes14th May 2014After working hard until the last minutes before the May 9 deadline, Indonesias General Elections Commission (KPU) announced the official results of the April 9 legislative elections at 11.40 pm local times. Some political ...
Hundreds protest in Ghana over abduction of Nigerian schoolgirls by Boko Haram12th May 2014Hundreds of women here Sunday staged a peaceful protest against the kidnapping of the over 200 students from a Government Girls Secondary School in Nigeria by Boko Haram. The women marched through some principal streets of ...
Economy's Worker Absorption Capacity Is Declining9th May 2014The capacity of the economy to provide new employment for job seekers in the country is declining as the recent one percent economic growth could only absorb 180 thousand workers. This is only about 45 percent of the ...
Child protection crucial for Indonesia`s future8th May 2014The revelation of a sexual assault of a five-year-old boy at the Jakarta International School (JIS) was like "opening Pandoras box" as child abuses cases have "flown" from several parts of the country since then. "The ...
Next Indonesian president should be committed to open government partnership8th May 2014Millions of voters in Indonesia will visit polling stations on July 9, 2014, to elect their new president who is expected to remain committed towards promoting the core principles of Open Government Partnership (OGP). ...
Indonesia, EU enter new era of closer relations7th May 2014After a long process, the European Union (EU) and Indonesian Partnership and Cooperation Agreement (PCA) finally came into effect on May 1, 2014. Negotiations with Indonesia on the PCA, the first agreement of its kind to ...
Sukabumi pedophilia case "top of an iceberg"7th May 2014After the reports of sexual abuse of a 6-year-old pupil, AK, last month at the Jakarta International School (JIS) shocked the public, a similar case has been revealed in Sukabumi, West Java. In the JIS case, kindergarten ...
Indonesia needs skilled workers to face AEC2nd May 2014Indonesia is facing crucial manpower problems and need to improve the competitiveness of its human resources to enable them to compete in the labor market at home and in the ASEAN integrated region. "Indonesia needs to find ...
Jakarta police to deploy 19,000 personnel on May Day30th April 2014The Jakarta Police will deploy some 19,557 personnel to guard the May Day rallies in the capital city where about 7,000-10,000 workers plan to hold rallies for two days on Thursday and Friday. Of the 19,557 police ...
Indonesia concerned over Egypt`s mass death penalty30th April 2014Many countries, including Indonesia, reacted to another preliminary mass death sentence handed by a court in Egypt, where more than 680 people were reportedly on trial. The legal decision announced on April 28, followed ...
- Indonesian haze begins escalating to neighboring countries 455 views
- Indonesia Urged To Protect Younger Generation From Ill-Effects of Tobacco 441 views
- Government responds to call for addressing drought 421 views
- MP3EI, Extraordinary Program To Boost Equitable, Balanced Economic Growth 376 views
- Price hike sparks consumers` switch to subsidized LPG 373 views
- MP3EI, Extraordinary Program To Boost Equitable, Balanced Economic Growth 17th September 2014
- Indonesia Urged To Protect Younger Generation From Ill-Effects of Tobacco 17th September 2014
- Indonesian haze begins escalating to neighboring countries 17th September 2014
- Price hike sparks consumers` switch to subsidized LPG 17th September 2014
- Government responds to call for addressing drought 17th September 2014
- Indonesia convinced to meet oil lifting target 16th September 2014
- Jokowi ready to raise fuel prices 14th September 2014
- Indonesian government PKN program beneficial to fishermen 13th September 2014