Indonesian haze begins escalating to neighboring countries17th September 2014At least eight provinces in Indonesia currently have an increasing number of hotspots producing smoke from forest and land fires, causing disturbance to neighboring countries. "Hotspots detected by MODIS satellite in the ...
Price hike sparks consumers` switch to subsidized LPG17th September 2014As expected, consumers are switching to subsidized liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in three-kilogram cylinders following the governments recent decision to increase the price of same gas supplied in 12-kilogram cylinders. ...
Government responds to call for addressing drought17th September 2014The Indonesian government on Monday announced it has mapped out alternative water sources for the countrys drought-hit provinces and was coordinating with the Ministry of Agriculture to immediately address the problem. The ...
Indonesia convinced to meet oil lifting target16th September 2014Indonesian oil officials are optimistic that the government will meet its oil lifting target this year, although it fails to meet the target in the first half of 2014. The government has set an oil lifting target of 818 ...
Jokowi ready to raise fuel prices14th September 2014While a group of students in Malang, East Java, staged a protest against his plan, President-elect Joko Widodo said in Karanganyar, Central Java, he will go ahead with the plan to raise fuel oil prices. He said he was ...
Indonesian government PKN program beneficial to fishermen13th September 2014The traditional fishermen in Indonesia have been reaping the rewards of the Fishermen Welfare Improvement (PKN) program implemented by the government in 2011. According to data from the Ministry of Marine Affairs and ...
Pertamina aims to achieve viable gas price by mid-201611th September 2014State-owned oil and gas company Pertamina has laid a gradual price increase roadmap for its liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in an effort to reach economically viable gas price at about Rp11,944 per kilogram by mid-2016. ...
Drought hits numerous regions of Indonesia11th September 2014Drought has parched Indonesias numerous regions and is feared to cause losses to crops, slow down economic growth, and disrupt water supply. The hardest hit are some districts in Central and East Java, West and East Nusa ...
Indonesia sees Kazakhstan as gateway to central Asia11th September 2014Despite huge geographical distance, Indonesia and Kazakhstan have a lot in common as both the countries have a moderate Muslim majority, rich cultural diversity and abundant natural resources. Indonesia and Kazakhstan ...
Indonesia, Singapore set new milestone in bilateral ties5th September 2014As immediate neighbors, Indonesia and Singapore fully realize that it is crucial to agree on border lines that geographically separating them, to prevent unnecessary territorial claim in the future. Before his tenure ends ...
- Executions of Drug Offenders Affect Indonesia, Brazil Ties 1.055 views
- Indonesia Preparing To Evacuate Citizens From Yemen 1.015 views
- Indonesia tightens security measures as illegal fishing activities continue 905 views
- Indonesia intensifies rehabilitation program for drug addicts 746 views
- Palestinian Fashion Designer in Gaza Dreams of Exporting Products 592 views
- Executions of Drug Offenders Affect Indonesia, Brazil Ties 1st March 2015
- Indonesia Preparing To Evacuate Citizens From Yemen 1st March 2015
- Palestinian Fashion Designer in Gaza Dreams of Exporting Products 1st March 2015
- Indonesia intensifies rehabilitation program for drug addicts 28th February 2015
- Indonesia tightens security measures as illegal fishing activities continue 28th February 2015
- Indonesia Intensifies Economic Diplomacy To Boost Growth 27th February 2015
- Indonesia develops infrastructure to prepare for AEC 24th February 2015
- Lampung Province urged to develop tourism sector 22nd February 2015