News Focus - AirAsia QZ8501
Airasia to serve Kuala Lumpur-Jakarta-Labuan Bajo route9th November 2016The Malaysia-based low cost carrier AirAsia will soon serve the Kuala Lumpur-Jakarta-Labuan Bajo route, according to East Nusa Tenggara Tourism and Creative Economy Office Chief Marius Ardu Jelamu. "There has been an ...
23rd June 2016AirAsia Indonesia is preparing wide-bodied aircraft to serve the 2016 Idul Fitri holiday travelers, locally known as "pemudik," according to its Commercial Director Andy Adrian. Adrian remarked here on Thursday that the ...
1st December 2015The AirAsia QZ8501 aircraft had stalled before crashing in Pangkalan Bun on December 28, 2014, during a flight from Surabaya to Singapore, the Indonesian Transportation Safety Committee (KNKT) stated at a press conference here, ...
Air Asia cancels all flights from Surabaya16th July 2015Air Asia Indonesia canceled all flights to and from Juanda International Airport in Surabaya from 1:20 p.m. till 7:20 p.m. local time (GMT+7) due to volcanic activity of Mount Raung, the airline said on Thursday. Secretary ...
10th July 2015- AirAsia Indonesia has cancelled eight international flights, following a rise in the volcanic activity of Mount Raung, which spewed volcanic ashes in Bondowoso, East Java, on Friday. Chief Corporate Secretary of ...
13th April 2015AirAsia airlines has decided to cancel its services to and from Husein Sastranegara airport in Bandung, West Java, from April 23 to 24, 2015. The decision has been made in view of the plan to close the airport to ...
Search for AirAsia`s victims officially ceased4th March 2015- The large-scale search and rescue operation to find the bodies of the remaining 59 victims of the AirAsia Q8501 crash was officially ceased on March 3, 2015. Massive search efforts that were carried out for more than two ...
3rd March 2015Search and evacuation efforts for the victims of the ill-fated AirAsia QZ8501 have been officially stopped, according to Chief of the National Search and Rescue Agency (Basarnas) Vice Marshal F.H.B. Soelistyo. "I and the ...
16th February 2015As many as 13 bodies of victims of crashed AirAsia flight QZ8501 remain unidentified on the 50th day of identification process on Sunday as the bodies have gone beyond identification and DNA data are not complete. Three ...
13th February 2015The Disaster Identification Team of the East Java Police on Friday identified the bodies of eight more passengers of AirAsia flight QZ8501.On the 48th day since QZ8501 crashed, the number of bodies identified has reached 89. The ...
- Ministry to install 50-kilometer water pipeline from Galang to Batam 1.711 views
- UNWTO lauds Indonesia`s move to use mobile positioning data 1.674 views
- Ministry orders 100 ships from local shipyards 1.494 views
- Financial Service Authority supports social finance progam 1.457 views
- Bank Mandiri to open branch in Kuala Lumpur 1.452 views
- Perfect World's CEO Participates in Meetings of China's Highest-level Political Advisory Bodies 11th March 2015
- Tropfest SEA to Filmmakers: "RICE to the Challenge" 15th February 2013
- Perfect World and Nexon Announce Strategic Alliance 11th November 2011
- Bulog to conduct rice market operations in W Sumatra 3rd August 2011
- Fire destroys 62 houses, 40 tons of rice in Banten 3rd August 2011
- Dutch company to build road tunnel in West Sumatra 3rd August 2011
- "Coins for President" campaign beyond limits : ruling party 1st February 2011
- CleanEquity Monaco 2011, March 3rd& 4th - New Companies & Speakers Announced 26th January 2011