Militants seize more Iraq towns as U.S. presses unity23rd June 2014Sunni militants advanced in western Iraq and killed 21 people after security forces left several towns, while Americas top diplomat called Sunday for the countrys leaders to rise above sectarianism. It is the latest in a ...
20 killed in tribal clashes in Kenya: police23rd June 2014At least 20 people were killed in inter-clan violence in northern Kenya on Sunday, the police said, further destabilising one of Kenyas most volatile regions. The clashes between the Degodia and Gare communities ...
Militants kill 21 people in two Iraq towns: officials23rd June 2014Militants killed 21 leaders in the western Iraq towns of Rawa and Ana during two days of violence, officers and doctors said Sunday, after security forces made a "tactical" withdrawal. Some of those killed were shot dead on ...
12 killed in fresh attack in Northeastern Nigerian village22nd June 2014At least 12 residents were killed Saturday in an attack by suspected Boko Haram gunmen in Nigerias northeastern state of Borno, said local sources. Witnesses said the attack occurred at Koronginim Village, near the town of ...
russia condemns shelling of border checkpoint by ukraine - (d)21st June 2014Moscow strongly protested over the shelling of Russian territory by the Ukrainian military and demanded an immediate investigation of this provocative act, Russian Foreign Ministry said Friday night. Russia lodged solemn ...
China sending four oil rigs to south china sea amid regional tensions20th June 2014China is sending four oil rigs into the South China Sea in a sign that Beijing is stepping up its exploration for oil and gas in the tense region, less than two months after it positioned a giant drilling platform in waters ...
Australia sends troops to protect Baghdad embassy20th June 2014Australia on Friday said it has sent a small detachment of soldiers to protect its embassy in Baghdad in the face of an offensive by jihadist ISIL forces. The decision follows key ally the United States deploying 275 troops ...
Iraqi militants seize former chemical weapons factory20th June 2014Sunni radicals in Iraq, who have overrun a swathe of territory north of Baghdad in a lightning offensive, have taken control of one of Saddam Husseins former chemical weapons factories, a US official said Thursday. "We are ...
China national security council orders probe of foreign NGOs: reports20th June 2014Chinas newly-minted National Security Council has ordered a probe into foreign-based non-governmental organisations operating in the country, reports said Friday, in the latest sign of tightening control by the ruling Communist ...
Philippine senator turns self in on graft charge20th June 2014A Philippine action movie hero-turned senator turned himself in on Friday after an anti-graft court ordered his arrest on plunder charges, another step in the countrys bid to shed its image as one of the ...
- Cuba to send 165 health workers to fight ebola in Africa 2.149 views
- Unilateral military action against isil is "aggression" on syria - Mekdad - (d) 1.649 views
- Germany sending 40 soldiers to iraqi Kurdistan 1.605 views
- 3 killed, 15 injured in Pakistan`s blast 682 views
- Ukraine-EU association agreement to be ratified Tuesday 657 views
- US sanctions not make Russia change its principled position 642 views
- Germany sending 40 soldiers to iraqi Kurdistan 14th September 2014
- Ukraine-EU association agreement to be ratified Tuesday 14th September 2014
- US sanctions not make Russia change its principled position 14th September 2014
- Unilateral military action against isil is "aggression" on syria - Mekdad - (d) 14th September 2014
- 3 killed, 15 injured in Pakistan`s blast 13th September 2014
- Cuba to send 165 health workers to fight ebola in Africa 13th September 2014
- WHO asks for more health workers to fight ebola as death toll grows 12th September 2014
- MH17 crash site still unsafe for investigators: Dutch 12th September 2014