Philippines orders nationals to quit Libyayesterday 17:16The Philippines on Sunday ordered its estimated 13,000 nationals in Libya to flee that country due to the worsening unrest there. The Department of Foreign Affairs ordered the mandatory evacuation of Filipinos in Libya "in ...
Philippine typhoon death toll rises to 94yesterday 16:59The death toll of typhoon Rammasun (local name glenda) in the Philippines soared to 94 by Sunday, the National Risk Reduction and Management Council (NDRRMC) said. Some 317 people were injured and six others are still ...
Interpol team heading to Kiev to help identify crash victimsyesterday 00:36Investigators from the international policing organisation Interpol and its European counterpart Europol will go to Ukraine to help in the process of identifying victims of the crash of Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, ...
Malaysia PM confirms step-grandmother aboard doom flight MH176 days agoMalaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak on Saturday confirmed that his step-grandmother was on board Flight MH17 that was downed over Ukraine en route from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur. Siti Amirah, 83, was one of 44 Malaysians ...
US asks israel to do more to protect civilians19th July 2014The United States urged Israel on Thursday to do more to protect civilians caught in the crossfire between the Jewish state and Hamas, after Israeli air strikes killed four children in Gaza. "We ask (Israel) to redouble ...
UN council demands `full` probe over downed Malaysia jet19th July 2014The UN Security Council on Friday demanded a full, independent and international investigation into the apparent shooting down of a Malaysian jet over Ukraine that killed 298 people on board. Council members stood for a ...
Ukraine says Malaysian airliner shot down, 295 dead: Agency18th July 2014A Malaysian airliner was shot downover eastern Ukraine by militants on Thursday, killing all 295 people aboard, a Ukrainian interior ministry official was quoted as saying by Interfax-Ukraine news agency. The aircraft, which ...
Ukraine leader says Malaysia jet may have been shot down18th July 2014Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said on Thursday that the Malaysia Airlines jet that crashed over rebel-held eastern Ukraine may have been shot down. "We do not exclude that the plane was shot down and confirm that the ...
Malaysian passenger plane crashes in Ukraine near Russian border: Interfax17th July 2014A Malaysian passenger airliner with 295 people on board crashed in Ukraine near the Russian border on Thursday, the Interfax news agency cited an aviation industry source as saying. The Boeing plane was flying from Amsterdam to ...
Hamas agrees on five-hour humanitarian ceasefire17th July 2014The Islamic Hamas movement and Palestinian militant groups agreed late on Wednesday to a UN appeal of a five-hour humanitarian ceasefire with Israel on Thursday, a Hamas official told Xinhua. Hamas and other Palestinian ...
- British experts examine second MH17 black box 750 views
- Norway on alert over terrorist threat 579 views
- Website of European central bank hacked 531 views
- French officials doubt air algerie plane was attack victim 493 views
- Ukrainian PM announces resignation 461 views
- Israeli fire brings Gaza deaths to 808: Medics 322 views
- Israeli fire brings Gaza deaths to 808: Medics 6 hours ago
- French officials doubt air algerie plane was attack victim yesterday 14:24
- British experts examine second MH17 black box yesterday 00:11
- Website of European central bank hacked yesterday 23:26
- Ukrainian PM announces resignation yesterday 23:24
- Norway on alert over terrorist threat yesterday 23:22
- Indonesian Red Cross donates Rp1 billion for Gaza yesterday 23:18
- Dutch father angrily "thanks" MH17 attackers for murdering daughter yesterday 22:43