Triple car bomb attack kills 25 in Iraq town: officials13th October 2014Three suicide car bomb attacks against offices in a Kurdish-controlled Iraqi town killed at least 25 people on Sunday, most of them Kurdish forces veterans volunteering to re-enlist, officials said. "At 10:30 this morning ...
Donor states urge peace talks as aid pledged to Gaza13th October 2014Washington called Sunday for renewed peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians as a donor conference pledged millions for rebuilding the ruin left by this summers conflict in Gaza. The United States and European Union ...
UN chief in surprise visit to Libyan capital12th October 2014UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon arrived in the Libyan capital on Saturday for a surprise visit aimed at bolstering talks between political parties in the violence-plagued country, his office said. The North African nation ...
Ukraine, Russia leaders to meet in a bid to rescue truce12th October 2014Ukraines President Petro Poroshenko on Saturday said he will meet with Russias Vladimir Putin next week as Kiev reported rebel attacks have subsided, signalling the possibility of rescuing a truce in the six-month conflict. ...
Vice minister Dino closes Bali Democracy Forum11th October 2014Indonesian Foreign Vice Minister Dino Patti Djalal has closed Bali Democracy Forum VII, where participants supported the forum being continued by the next government. "The conclusion by almost all of the participants is ...
Democracy forum contributes to progress of democracy in Asia: China11th October 2014The Bali Democracy Forum (BDF), an annual event organized by Indonesia in Bali, has significantly contributed to the progress of democracy in Asia, according to Chinese Ambassador to Indonesia Lu Shumin. "We consider that ...
Nobel Peace Prize to Pakistan`s Malala and India`s Satyarthi10th October 2014The Nobel Peace Prize went Friday to 17-year-old Pakistani Malala Yousafzai and Indias Kailash Satyarthi for their work promoting childrens rights. The Norwegian Nobel Committee awarded the prize saying that peaceful global ...
Kerry, Lavrov to meet in Paris with Ukraine, Syria on agenda9th October 2014US Secretary of State John Kerry will meet his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov next week in Paris with issues from Ukraine to Syria set to top the agenda. State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki confirmed the two men would ...
Ebola still rampant in Africa as deaths near 4,000: WHO9th October 2014The worst Ebola outbreak on record has killed 3,879 people out of 8,033 cases by the end of Oct. 5, with no evidence that the epidemic was being brought under control in West Africa, the World Health Organization ...
2nd UN member in Liberia tests positive for Ebola9th October 2014A staff member working for the UN peacekeeping mission in Liberia has tested positive for Ebola, a UN spokesperson said Wednesday. The Head of the UN Mission in Liberia (UNMIL) Karin Landgren confirmed that this is the ...
- Sultan of Brunei appreciates Jokowi`s inauguration as president 1.692 views
- Malaysia hopes for improved ties in Jokowi era 1.471 views
- Japan industry minister resigns over make-up scandal: Reports 1.181 views
- Jokowi, Kerry talk on climate change 1.171 views
- Indonesia sets good example of democracy: Ukrainian envoy 878 views
- Malaysia wishes to strengthen cooperation with Indonesia under new President Jokowi 832 views
- Malaysia`s PM congratulates Indonesia`s new president Jokowi 798 views
- Former Australian primer minister Gough Whitlam dead at 98 568 views
- Putin calls killed Total CEO `true friend` of Russia 11 hours ago
- Total CEO de Margerie killed as Moscow jet hits snow plough 11 hours ago
- Former Australian primer minister Gough Whitlam dead at 98 18 hours ago
- Jokowi, Kerry talk on climate change 20 hours ago
- Malaysia hopes for improved ties in Jokowi era 20th October 2014
- Sultan of Brunei appreciates Jokowi`s inauguration as president 20th October 2014
- Japan industry minister resigns over make-up scandal: Reports 20th October 2014
- Malaysia`s PM congratulates Indonesia`s new president Jokowi 20th October 2014