Ukraine leader says Malaysia jet may have been shot down18th July 2014Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said on Thursday that the Malaysia Airlines jet that crashed over rebel-held eastern Ukraine may have been shot down. "We do not exclude that the plane was shot down and confirm that the ...
Malaysian passenger plane crashes in Ukraine near Russian border: Interfax17th July 2014A Malaysian passenger airliner with 295 people on board crashed in Ukraine near the Russian border on Thursday, the Interfax news agency cited an aviation industry source as saying. The Boeing plane was flying from Amsterdam to ...
Hamas agrees on five-hour humanitarian ceasefire17th July 2014The Islamic Hamas movement and Palestinian militant groups agreed late on Wednesday to a UN appeal of a five-hour humanitarian ceasefire with Israel on Thursday, a Hamas official told Xinhua. Hamas and other Palestinian ...
Israeli military action must be immediately stopped: Yudhoyono16th July 2014Israeli military attacks that have claimed civilian lives in Gaza Strip, Palestine, must immediately be put to an end, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said here on Wednesday. "Indonesia has underlined four principles to ...
Gaza suffers from water shortage and blackouts15th July 2014Aamer al-Khour, a 33-year-old Gaza resident, takes the risk and goes out of his house to buy water for his family as the Gaza Strip was suffering from a severe water shortage and blackouts since the beginning of the Israeli ...
Israel warplanes hit Syrian Golan, killing four: NGO15th July 2014Israeli warplanes struck three administrative and military targets in Syrias Golan at dawn on Tuesday, killing two security guards and two women, said the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. "Israeli planes flying over the ...
Israel resumes air strikes on Gaza: AFP15th July 2014Israel carried out at least four air strikes against Gaza on Tuesday afternoon, resuming raids after a truce that failed to get off the ground, AFP correspondents and eyewitnesses said. An AFP correspondent reported one air ...
Toll in Israel strikes on Gaza hits 186, topping 201215th July 2014The death toll from Israels seven-day air campaign against Gaza rose to 186 on Monday (July 14), exceeding that of the last conflict in the besieged Palestinian territory, in 2012. Five Palestinians were killed in two ...
Abbas welcomes Egypt`s ceasefire initiative between Israel, Palestinian factions15th July 2014Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas welcomed late on Monday (July 14) the Egyptian ceasefire initiative to end a bloody week of cross-border violence between Israel and the Palestinian factions. Abbas appreciated the ...
Arab League denounces Israeli `war crimes` in meeting on Gaza15th July 2014Arab League chief Nabil al-Arabi accused Israel on Monday of war crimes, as Egypt asked Arab foreign ministers at a meeting in Cairo to support its initiative to end week-long fighting in Gaza. The Arab ministers in Cairo ...
- New Zealand minister quits as email leaks rock election campaign 1.649 views
- Ban Ki-moon hopes ceasefire opens path for peace in Gaza 999 views
- UN chief praises Indonesia for its contribution to peacekeeping mission 992 views
- Yudhoyono calls on UN members to fight extremism and injustice 767 views
- Russia closes 12 McDonald`s branches, inspects 100 764 views
- EU ready to impose new sanctions on Russia within one week 443 views
- US military conducts more airtrikes against Islamic State targets 360 views
- EU ready to impose new sanctions on Russia within one week 3 hours ago
- US military conducts more airtrikes against Islamic State targets 4 hours ago
- New Zealand minister quits as email leaks rock election campaign 30th August 2014
- Russia closes 12 McDonald`s branches, inspects 100 30th August 2014
- Ban Ki-moon hopes ceasefire opens path for peace in Gaza 29th August 2014
- UN chief praises Indonesia for its contribution to peacekeeping mission 29th August 2014
- Yudhoyono calls on UN members to fight extremism and injustice 29th August 2014
- Global Media Forum adopts Bali Road Map for press freedom 28th August 2014