IT chief at Bangladesh Coca-Cola unit arrested as Islamic State suspect26th May 2015An IT manager at a subsidiary of Coca-Cola Co was one of two men arrested in Bangladesh on suspicion of planning to fight for Islamic State in Syria, police and company sources said on Monday. The pair were detained during ...
At least 20 Kenyan police killed in suspected al shabaab attack26th May 2015At least 20 Kenyan police officers have been killed in an ambush by suspected al Shabaab gunmen in a village in the eastern county of Garissa, Kenyan media reported on Tuesday. The Standard and Daily Nation newspapers said ...
Rohingya muslims found on boat rescued by Myanmar Navy24th May 2015At least eight Rohingya Muslims from Myanmar were among some 200 migrants rescued from a trafficking boat by the Myanmar navy on Thursday, according to interviews conducted by Reuters, contradicting official ...
Could another English King be buried under a car park?22nd May 2015Just three years after the extraordinary discovery of King Richard III under a car park, researchers think another medieval English monarch might be found buried beneath a parking lot and are hoping to find him.Philippa Langley, ...
Myanmar`s San Suu Kyi should help address Rohingya issue: Expert22nd May 2015As a prominent politician in Myanmar, Aung San Suu Kyi should play an active role in addressing the problem of the Rohingya refugees, Director of Indonesian National Policy Studies (CINAPS) Guspiabri Sumowigeno said. San ...
China says US actions in South China Sea "irresponsible, dangerous"22nd May 2015China said on Friday it was "strongly dissatisfied" after a U.S. military plane flew over part of the South China Sea near where China is building artificial islands, and called on the United States to stop such action or risk ...
Indonesia will be careful over Asia-Pacific free trade deal: ministry22nd May 2015The Indonesian government will exercise caution over agreeing to free trade in the Asia-Pacific region, according to the Trade Ministry. This is necessary to allow the country to maintain international trade cooperation ...
"Boat people" ikely posing as Rohingya for aid, says Myanmar general22nd May 2015Myanmar's military commander-in-chief said some "boat people" landing in Malaysia and Indonesia this month are likely pretending to be Rohingya Muslims to receive U.N. aid and that many had fled neighbouring Bangladesh, state ...
Australia PM rules out resettling Asian boat migrants21st May 2015Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott Thursday ruled out helping resettle the wave of migrants fleeing to Southeast Asia, saying it would worsen the problem and "encourage people to get on boats". Abbott, whose conservative ...
Kenya confirms 65 deaths from cholera outbreak20th May 2015The death toll from cholera outbreak in Kenya has risen to 65, with at least 3,234 cases reported across the country, authorities said. "Cumulatively 326 new cases were reported in the last one week. This is an increase ...
- Australian Ambassador meets VP Kalla to discuss bilateral relations 1.242 views
- Indonesia, Thailand to step up manpower cooperation 1.199 views
- Iran ready to cooperate with Indonesia in nuclear sector 1.076 views
- Israeli drone raids Palestinian group positions in Lebanon 891 views
- Ukraine vows to push for justice despite Russia`s veto of MH17 tribunal 757 views
- Strong evidence of Israel war crimes on Black Friday: Amnesty 751 views
- Landslide in Nepal kills 20 after heavy rain, toll may rise 730 views
- Germany plans stricter rules against corruption in health sector 706 views
- Philippine delegation visits Mary Jane 2 hours ago
- Iran ready to cooperate with Indonesia in nuclear sector 30th July 2015
- Landslide in Nepal kills 20 after heavy rain, toll may rise 30th July 2015
- Israeli drone raids Palestinian group positions in Lebanon 30th July 2015
- Germany plans stricter rules against corruption in health sector 30th July 2015
- Ukraine vows to push for justice despite Russia`s veto of MH17 tribunal 30th July 2015
- Australian Ambassador meets VP Kalla to discuss bilateral relations 29th July 2015
- Indonesia, Thailand to step up manpower cooperation 29th July 2015