Israeli fire brings Gaza deaths to 808: Medics25th July 2014Israeli fire in Gaza on Friday killed a pregnant woman and a senior Islamic Jihad propagandist, taking the Palestinian death toll to 808, emergency services spokesman Ashraf al-Qudra said. He said an air strike on a house in ...
French officials doubt air algerie plane was attack victim25th July 2014Investigators have concluded the Air Algerie flight with 116 people on board broke apart when it hit the ground, French officials said on Friday, suggesting this meant it was unlikely to have been the victim of an attack. ...
British experts examine second MH17 black box25th July 2014British investigators have started examining the second black box from Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 which was shot down over Ukraine, the transport ministry said Thursday. The Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) in ...
Website of European central bank hacked24th July 2014The website of major euro zone financial administrator European Central Bank (ECB) has been attacked by Internet hackers, who have stolen e-mail addresses of thousands of website visitors and contacts of journalists and ...
Ukrainian PM announces resignation24th July 2014Ukrainian Prime Minister Arseny Yatsenyuk announced his resignation on Thursday over parliaments "ineffectiveness" after two political parties withdrew from Ukraines ruling coalition. "I am announcing about my resignation ...
Norway on alert over terrorist threat24th July 2014The Norwegian anti-terror police on Thursday said they had been informed of a planned terrorist attack against the country. At a hastily-convened press conference, Alana Bjoernland, chief of Norways anti-terror police ...
Indonesian Red Cross donates Rp1 billion for Gaza21st July 2014The Indonesian Red Cross (PMI) has donated Rp1 billion to aid victims of Israeli military aggression in Gaza, Palestine. The donation was sent to Palestines Red Crescent Society, PMI Secretary General Budi A Adiputro said ...
Dutch father angrily "thanks" MH17 attackers for murdering daughter21st July 2014A bereaved Dutch father has written a savagely ironic open letter to whoever shot down flight MH17, "thanking" them for killing his 17-year-old daughter Elsemiek, "my dear and only child". "Thank you very much Mr (Russian ...
UN Rights Council calls meeting on Gaza conflict21st July 2014The UN Human Rights Council said it will hold an extraordinary meeting on Wednesday to discuss Israels ongoing military offensive in Gaza. Mondays announcement followed the deadliest day of fighting between Israel and Hamas ...
China death toll from super typhoon rises to 3321st July 2014The death toll from a super typhoon, the strongest to hit southern China in 40 years, has risen to 33, state media said on Monday, after leaving at least 77 dead in the Philippines last week. Typhoon Rammasun struck the ...
- US to deploy 3,000 troops for boosted anti-Ebola campaign: White House 730 views
- Haze returns to Singapore 662 views
- IS militants can`t be defeated by air strikes: Iran FM 641 views
- Air strikes not enough to destroy Islamic state: US general 590 views
- Scots start voting in independence referendum 499 views
- Haze returns to Singapore 19 hours ago
- Scots start voting in independence referendum 19 hours ago
- IS militants can`t be defeated by air strikes: Iran FM 18th September 2014
- Air strikes not enough to destroy Islamic state: US general 18th September 2014
- US to deploy 3,000 troops for boosted anti-Ebola campaign: White House 17th September 2014
- Russia to deploy reinforcements to Crimea area: Minister 17th September 2014
- Indonesians back Japan`s free visa policy 16th September 2014
- Bali Democratic Forum to be held in October 16th September 2014