Vice President hopes pesantrens can set example of tolerance9 minutes agoVice President Jusuf Kalla has expressed hopes that Pesantrens, Islamic Boarding Schools in Indonesia, can become educational institutions that can teach tolerance to students. "Once again, tolerance is mutual respect for each ...
Public urged not to hold demonstrations often11 minutes agoIndonesian Chief Minister of Security, Political and Legal affairs Wiranto called upon the public here on Monday not to hold frequent public demonstrations. "In case of a problem, it can be settled through communications, ...
Indonesia becomes member of Asia Pacific Parliamentary Forum Executive Committee14 minutes agoIndonesia became a member of the Asia Pacific Parliamentary Forum (APPF) Executive Committee, until its 25th annual meeting in Fiji in January 2019. "ASEAN has given both Indonesia and Laos membership to the APPF Executive ...
KPK seizes Rp247 billion in e-ID corruption case17 minutes agoThe Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) seized a total of RP247 billion (US$18.56 million) after an electronic identify card (e-ID) corruption case during 2011 to 2012. "While investigating the e-ID corruption case in 2016, ...
Indonesia focuses on UAV development for border security8 hours agoMinister of Research and Technology Mohammad Nasir said that the government is focused on the development of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) (drones) to strengthen the defence and security at the nation's border."The Ministry of ...
EARTH WIRE -- Bonn Challenge to discuss water channels in plantation areas12 hours agoIndonesia will host the Bonn Challenge in the South Sumatran city of Palembang to discuss water channel problems on plantation and forest areas. The Special Staff on Climate Change for the governor of South Sumatra, Najib ...
Problems in spatial planning to hamper development: Minister Nasution12 hours agoIndonesias Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs, Darmin Nasution, said problems in spatial planning could hamper development of infrastructure and national strategic projects (PSN). The problem would become an ...
Indonesian govt to optimize tax receipts through database12 hours agoThe optimization of tax revenues in 2017 and efforts to improve the tax ratio, which is still low, will be conducted through the use of a taxation database, according to Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati. "We will see ...
Bank Sulutgo more than double profit in 201612 hours agoBank Sulawesi Utara dan Gorontalo (Sulutgo) reported Rp266.7 billion in net profit in 2016 after shrinking 20.55 percent to Rp126.91 billion in 2015 from the previous year. In 2015, the bank, which is owned jointly by ...
Indonesia believed to be vital contributor to Middle East peace14 hours agoIndonesia was invited to attend a conference in Paris on January 15, 2017, as the country is believed to be an important contributor to peace in the Middle East. Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister A.M. Fachir represented ...
- Difficult to restrict purchase of subsidized gas: Minister 1.722 views
- Household consumption key to achieving economic growth in 2018 1.663 views
- Freeport, Amman hope status change would not disturb firm operation 1.656 views
- 15 countries to participate in West Java martial arts festival 1.430 views
- Minister hopes no more lousy rice for Social Rice Assistance recipients 1.220 views
- Perfect World's CEO Participates in Meetings of China's Highest-level Political Advisory Bodies 11th March 2015
- Tropfest SEA to Filmmakers: "RICE to the Challenge" 15th February 2013
- Perfect World and Nexon Announce Strategic Alliance 11th November 2011
- Bulog to conduct rice market operations in W Sumatra 3rd August 2011
- Fire destroys 62 houses, 40 tons of rice in Banten 3rd August 2011
- Dutch company to build road tunnel in West Sumatra 3rd August 2011
- "Coins for President" campaign beyond limits : ruling party 1st February 2011
- CleanEquity Monaco 2011, March 3rd& 4th - New Companies & Speakers Announced 26th January 2011