1 hour ago
The number of travelers by train and plane rose significantly in the Idul Fitri holiday this year, compared to last years, according to the ministry of transportation. According to data the number of train passengers from ...
Other Latest News
Number of Idul Fitri travelers by train, plane up significantly1 hour agoThe number of travelers by train and plane rose significantly in the Idul Fitri holiday this year, compared to last years, according to the ministry of transportation. According to data the number of train passengers from ...
Imparsial hopes for arrest of police shooters in Papua1 hour agoThe Indonesian Human Rights Monitor (Imparsial) has expressed hope that the armed group, whose attack led to the death of two policemen in Lanny Jaya District, Papua, on Monday, would be arrested soon. "We deplore the ...
Two police officers undergoing treatment after Papua shootout3 hours agoTwo police officers who were wounded after being attacked by armed group members in Lanny Jaya, Papua, on Monday, are still receiving intensive treatment at the Bhayangkara Hospital in Jayapura. "We have performed an ...
Komnas HAM sends team to Lanny Jaya3 hours agoThe Papua chapter of the National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) has sent a team to Tiom, Lanny Jaya district, Papua, to investigate Mondays shooting incident that claimed the lives of two police officers. "We ...
Slow increase in holiday travelers along Trans-Sumatra highway4 hours agoThe flow of holiday travelers is slowly increasing along the Soekarno-Hatta Trans-Sumatra highway to Bandar Lampung on Wednesday. Since 8 a.m. on Wednesday the highway has been crowded with motorcycles and cars of ...
Five police officers hospitalized after unknown gunmen attack4 hours agoFive police officers who were shot by unidentified gunmen in Indawa Village, Lanny Jaya District of West Papua on Monday (July 28) are currently undergoing intensive medical treatment at the National Polices Hospital in ...
Police suspect corruption in West Papua animal husbandry office5 hours agoPolice have detected indications of corruption of state fund managed by the animal husbandry office of West Papua to finance procurement and improvement of the quality of feed for cows of livestock farmers in the regency of ...
President-elect Jokowi holds open house in hometown6 hours agoIndonesias President-elect Joko Widodo, better known as Jokowi, holds an open house reception to celebrate Idul Fitri for the public in his hometown Solo, Central Java, on Wednesday. Jokowi and his wife, Iriana Joko ...
Papua Military command ready to help overcome armed groups7 hours agoThe chief of the Papua Regional Military Command, Major General Christian Zebua, has expressed TNIs (military) readiness to assist the police in dealing with armed groups that have been causing restlessness in the region. ...
Jokowi`s consistency tested when forming his cabinet: Analyst7 hours agoConsistency of Indonesian president elect Joko Widodo (Jokowi) in his principle will be tested when he forms his cabinet if he is finally named president, an analyst said. Mochamad Yulianto, a political lecturer at the ...
- Bodies of police officers killed by alleged separatists evacuated 695 views
- Ragunan Zoo witnesses 72 thousand visitors 571 views
- Police to chase armed group members in Lanny Jaya 542 views
- Regional police command sends reinforcements to Lanny Jaya 482 views
- Heavy traffic along West Java`s southern highway 448 views
- Papua Military command ready to help overcome armed groups 438 views
- Two killed in banana boat game off Tanjung Karang Donggala 435 views
- Jokowi`s consistency tested when forming his cabinet: Analyst 409 views
- Number of Idul Fitri travelers by train, plane up significantly 1 hour ago
- Imparsial hopes for arrest of police shooters in Papua 1 hour ago
- Two police officers undergoing treatment after Papua shootout 3 hours ago
- Komnas HAM sends team to Lanny Jaya 3 hours ago
- Slow increase in holiday travelers along Trans-Sumatra highway 4 hours ago
- Five police officers hospitalized after unknown gunmen attack 4 hours ago
- Police suspect corruption in West Papua animal husbandry office 5 hours ago
- President-elect Jokowi holds open house in hometown 6 hours ago