2 hours ago
Golkar Party Chairman Aburizal Bakrie offered an invitation to Vice President M. Jusuf Kalla at the latters office here on Friday to attend a reception commemorating the partys golden jubilee on October 28. "I came to ...
Other Latest News
Ical invites Kalla to Golkar`s golden jubilee reception2 hours agoGolkar Party Chairman Aburizal Bakrie offered an invitation to Vice President M. Jusuf Kalla at the latters office here on Friday to attend a reception commemorating the partys golden jubilee on October 28. "I came to ...
MUI calls on people to celebrate Islamic new year3 hours agoThe general chairman of the Indonesia Ulema Council (MUI), Din Syamsuddin, has called on Muslims to participate in the national Islamic new year celebration at Gelora Bung Karno (GBK) stadium on Sunday. "I appeal to all ...
Indonesia has no child protection system in place4 hours agoChild abuse cases continue to increase in Indonesia as it does not yet have an effective child protection management system to handle crimes on juveniles, noted the National Commission for Child Protection (Komnas PA). ...
Two killed, 15 injured in bus accident in Pantura4 hours agoTwo passengers died and 15 others incurred severe injuries after a Sari Indah passenger bus overturned in West Javas north coast road (Pantura) on Friday, according to the police. The incident occurred on the ...
Jokowi asked to review international economic agreements4 hours agoAn economist asks President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) to review all agreements on economic cooperation with other countries especially with Japan . "Based on our analysis almost all economic agreements with foreign countries ...
Indonesia`s new cabinet line-up likely to be announced friday night: VP6 hours agoVice President Jusuf Kalla said that the names of ministers can be announced on Friday evening if there is no longer the Corruption Eradication Commissions (KPK) red marking on any candidate. "We are still waiting of the ...
VP Jusuf Kalla denies halt in government`s administrative functioning6 hours agoIndonesias Vice President Jusuf Kalla (JK) denied claims that the delayed announcement of the ministerial candidates by President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo affected the governments administrative functioning. "It (the delay) ...
Indonesia faces potential Ebola threat6 hours agoThe Ebola virus can potentially enter Indonesia through its numerous unofficial ports, stated Indonesian Medical Associations former chairman Kartono Mohammad. "Ebola virus is likely to enter Indonesia through numerous ...
Kopassus TNI AD should become world's best elite force8 hours agoThe Indonesian Army's Special Forces Command (Kopassus TNI AD) should become the best elite force in the world, stated Chief of Staff of the Indonesian Army, General Gatot Nurmantyo. "Kopassus TNI AD must improve its ...
Police name two more suspects in murder of British national23 hours agoThe Bali Police named two more suspects in the case of the murder of 60-year old British national, Robert Kevin Ellis. "We have named two more suspects. Both were the victims housemaids," spokesman for the Bali provincial ...
- KPK traces treasure of non-active Riau Governor 768 views
- People urged to give Jokowi time to select ministers 725 views
- Jokowi calls another meeting of numerous figures at State Palace 553 views
- Security personnel deployed to diffuse tensions in Adonara island 552 views
- Indonesia`s new cabinet line-up likely to be announced friday night: VP 529 views
- Ministers tightly and carefully selected: Vice president 527 views
- Kopassus TNI AD should become world's best elite force 499 views
- Police name two more suspects in murder of British national 492 views
- Ical invites Kalla to Golkar`s golden jubilee reception 2 hours ago
- MUI calls on people to celebrate Islamic new year 3 hours ago
- Indonesia has no child protection system in place 4 hours ago
- Two killed, 15 injured in bus accident in Pantura 4 hours ago
- Jokowi asked to review international economic agreements 4 hours ago
- Indonesia`s new cabinet line-up likely to be announced friday night: VP 6 hours ago
- VP Jusuf Kalla denies halt in government`s administrative functioning 6 hours ago
- Indonesia faces potential Ebola threat 6 hours ago