22 hours ago
Muhammadiyah, the second-largest community-based Muslim organization in Indonesia that helps to empower the people, is a strategic partner for the government, stated Religious Affairs Minister Lukman Hakim Saifuddin. "The ...
Other Latest News
Presidential decree on illegal fishing to be ratified11 minutes agoThe presidential decree on illegal, unreported and unregulated fishing will be ratified soon by President Joko Widodo, according to Minister of Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Susi Pudjiastuti. "The draft has been completed. ...
Vote for leaders having national insight: Official37 minutes agoDuring the regional head elections scheduled on December 9, 2015, eligible voters should elect candidates having national insight, according to Chairman of the Peoples Consultative Assembly (MPR) Zulkifli Hasan. "I hope ...
Police grill GIDI president over Tolikara incident1 hour agoThe Papuan Provincial Police questioned President of the Evangelical Churches of Indonesia (GIDI) Priest Dorman Wandikmo for six hours on Sunday over the sectarian incident that occurred in Tolikara on July 17. Two lawyers ...
Cooperation needed to maintain ASEAN security: Veep1 hour agoIndonesias vice president Jusuf Kalla has expressed the need for ASEAN member countries to cooperate to maintain security ahead of the implementation of ASEAN Economic Community later this year. "Cooperation is needed to ...
Surabaya head election postponed to 2017: KPU6 hours agoSurabayas General Elections Commission (KPU) declared that the implementation of the Surabaya Head Election of 2015 has been postponed to 2017 as only one candidate pair had registered for the mayor and deputy mayor election. ...
Steps have been taken to avert drought disaster: Minister7 hours agoThe Public Works and Housing Ministry said it has taken a number of steps to avert damage by extreme dry season this year. "We have continued intensive monitoring of water availability in reservoirs," Public Works and ...
Muslim communities in 12 countries, Muhammadiyah sign MoU7 hours agoMuhamadiyah Special Chapters and Muslim communities in 12 countries, and the Muhammadiyah Executive Board have signed an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in effort to strengthen their cooperation. The MoU signing took ...
1,500 attend Dayak Youths National Congress7 hours agoAs many as 1,500 participants from across the country attended the National Congress of the Dayak Youths of Indonesia here on Monday. "The total number of participants and observers who attended the first national congress ...
Two persons killed in explosion in Makassar8 hours agoAn explosion which occurred in a house in Puri Pattene Permai housing complex here left two persons killed, police has said. "The two victims identified as H Lolo (55) and Nona (35) have been evacuated. Some other victims ...
Fisheries minister continues war against fish poaching21 hours agoMaritime Affairs and Fisheries Minister Susi Pudjiastuti has reiterated that the war waged against fish poachers by sinking their vessels, among other measures, continues. "They poach fish in Indonesian waters because their ...
- Muhammadiyah can act as driver for nation`s progress: President 936 views
- Fisheries minister continues war against fish poaching 917 views
- Strong wind slams across Aceh besar damaging houses 822 views
- Government working on the release of 11 Saudi-detained Indonesian pilgrims 760 views
- Police search Trade Ministry`s office again 744 views
- Steps have been taken to avert drought disaster: Minister 726 views
- Two persons killed in explosion in Makassar 702 views
- Muhammadiyah a strategic partner for government: Minister Saifuddin 699 views
- Presidential decree on illegal fishing to be ratified 11 minutes ago
- Vote for leaders having national insight: Official 37 minutes ago
- Police grill GIDI president over Tolikara incident 1 hour ago
- Cooperation needed to maintain ASEAN security: Veep 1 hour ago
- Surabaya head election postponed to 2017: KPU 6 hours ago
- Steps have been taken to avert drought disaster: Minister 7 hours ago
- Muslim communities in 12 countries, Muhammadiyah sign MoU 7 hours ago
- 1,500 attend Dayak Youths National Congress 7 hours ago