11 hours ago
The Attorney Generals Office on Friday named another suspect in the alleged case of corruption in procuring packages I and II of articulated buses worth Rp150 billion for the TransJakarta Busway network in 2012. The ...
Other Latest News
President wants concrete steps to rehabilitate Sinabung victims9 hours agoIndonesian President Joko Widodo wants concrete steps to expedite the rehabilitation of the victims of Mount Sinabungs eruption in North Sumatra and reconstruction of their damaged houses, a spokesman has said."Mr President ...
1,970 homes flooded in West Sumatra`s Solok district9 hours agoAt least 1,970 homes in Solok district, Indonesia's West Sumatra province, were flooded on Friday due to the overflowing of Batang Lembang river. The floods triggered by incessant downpours in the past two days forced ...
Another suspect named in TransJakarta corruption case11 hours agoThe Attorney Generals Office on Friday named another suspect in the alleged case of corruption in procuring packages I and II of articulated buses worth Rp150 billion for the TransJakarta Busway network in 2012. The ...
Indonesia hopes its citizen can become Imam at Masjidil Haram11 hours agoIndonesias Religious Affairs Minister Lukman Hakim Syaifuddin has expressed hope that in the future, an Indonesian citizen can become an imam at the Masjidil Haram or Nabawi mosque. "I hope and will propose the appointment ...
Indonesia urges Israel to allow Palestinians access to Al-Aqsa12 hours agoThe Indonesian government through its Foreign Affairs Ministry has urged Israel to allow access to the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, Palestine. "Indonesia harshly condemns Israels move to bar access to the Al-Aqsa Mosque in ...
50 literary experts attend "Man of Literature Malay Archipelago" gathering12 hours agoAt least 50 literary experts from several regions in Indonesia and overseas delegates met during a gathering titled, "Man of Literature Malay Archipelago" in Padang, West Sumatra. Mayor of Padang Mahyeldi Ansharullah on ...
President Jokowi receives Angolan VP13 hours agoPresident Joko Widodo received Angolan Vice President Manuel Domingos Vicente here on Friday afternoon. The Angolan vice president is in the city as a courtesy call, following the signing of a memorandum of understanding ...
Australian Ambassador visits Eastern Indonesia14 hours agoAustralian Ambassador to Indonesia Greg Moriarty began a visit to eastern Indonesia on Friday starting in Makassar, South Sulawesi, the Australian Embassy here said on Friday. The visit reinforces the significant ...
Govt to revise regulations on marine affairs and fisheries14 hours agoThe government plans to amend several regulations related to marine affairs and fisheries in a bid to overcome the various problems plaguing this sector. "I want to revise many ministerial regulations. The president has ...
Do not queue up for oil before price hike: Minister14 hours agoMinister of Energy Sudirman Said has appealed to the people not to queue up to fill their tanks when the government finally decides to raise oil prices. "There is no need for them to line up for hours just for a few liters. ...
- Two Indonesian soldiers interrogated over sale of ammunition 906 views
- Middle Eeast Stability Important For Indonesia: Foreign Minister 881 views
- Indonesia must participate in settling Middle East conflicts: Religious minister 772 views
- Indonesia prone to terrorist attacks: Police chief 740 views
- DPR chairman has no objections to shadow leadership 680 views
- Australian Ambassador visits Eastern Indonesia 553 views
- Trainer aircraft lost contact in Moyo island 543 views
- Indonesia urges Israel to allow Palestinians access to Al-Aqsa 451 views
- President wants concrete steps to rehabilitate Sinabung victims 9 hours ago
- 1,970 homes flooded in West Sumatra`s Solok district 9 hours ago
- Another suspect named in TransJakarta corruption case 11 hours ago
- Indonesia hopes its citizen can become Imam at Masjidil Haram 11 hours ago
- Indonesia urges Israel to allow Palestinians access to Al-Aqsa 12 hours ago
- 50 literary experts attend "Man of Literature Malay Archipelago" gathering 12 hours ago
- President Jokowi receives Angolan VP 13 hours ago
- Australian Ambassador visits Eastern Indonesia 14 hours ago