29th October 2014
President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) accompanied by First Lady Iriana arrived at the Soewondo Air Force Base on Wednesday morning for a one-day working visit to the province of North Sumatra. After taking off from the Halim Air ...
Other Latest News
DPR chairman has no objections to shadow leadership2 hours agoChairman of the House of Representatives (DPR) Setya Novanto has no problem with the Great Indonesia Coalitions plan to inaugurate a shadow DPR leadership, following its landslide defeat in the election of House Commission ...
Middle Eeast Stability Important For Indonesia: Foreign Minister2 hours agoIndonesias foreign minister Retno LP Marsudi said stability in the Middle East was very important for the country and therefore Indonesia was actively pushing for its realization. "Indonesia has always supported peace in ...
Indonesia must participate in settling Middle East conflicts: Religious minister3 hours agoAs a Muslim-majority country, Indonesia should participate in efforts to settle conflicts in the Middle East and to bring about democratization in the region, Minister of Religious Affairs Lukman Hakim Syaifuddin said. ...
Trainer aircraft lost contact in Moyo island3 hours agoTrainer aircraft PK-LLC belonging to PT Lift has reportedly lost contact at Moyo island in Sumbawa district, West Nusa Tenggara, around 10.30am on Thursday. Head of the local chapter of the National Search and Rescue ...
Indonesia prone to terrorist attacks: Police chief3 hours agoNational Police Chief General Sutarman told Vice President Jusuf Kalla on Thursday that Indonesia was prone to terrorist attacks. Therefore, preventive measures must be taken to avert such disruptions and to maintain ...
Two Indonesian soldiers interrogated over sale of ammunition7 hours agoThe investigators from the Army Military Police have questioned two personnel from the Indonesian Military for their alleged involvement in selling ammunition to Papuan separatists, stated a military spokesman. The two ...
Five factions of Red-White coalition to lead House commissions16 hours agoFive factions of the Red-White coalition were elected to lead the commissions of the House of Representatives (DPR) during the election of commission leadership at the parliament building here on Wednesday. The five ...
Indonesian govt to appoint honorary consulate in Ramallah, Palestine16 hours agoThe Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs will appoint an honorary consulate in Ramallah, Palestine, after considering other options of interception embassy and an official embassy. "The appointment of honorary consulate ...
TNI commander opens high-level meeting in Singapore29th October 2014Indonesia and Singapore held a Combined Annual Report Meeting (CARM), the Indonesia-Singapore High Level Committee (INDOSIN HLC), in Singapore on Tuesday. The 17th meeting was opened by the commander of the Indonesian ...
Indonesia`s foreign diplomacy must be pro-people: FM29th October 2014The Indonesian Foreign Ministry is determined to implement pro-people diplomacy, Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi stated here on Wednesday. "Indonesias foreign policy must be down-to-earth and must not keep distance from the ...
- Prabowo Subianto lauds Jokowi-JK cabinet lineup 868 views
- Fisheries minister promises to eradicate illegal fishing in Indonesia 827 views
- TNI commander opens high-level meeting in Singapore 784 views
- President Jokowi on working visit in Medan 783 views
- VP grateful Indonesia runs democracy peacefully 773 views
- Indonesia`s foreign diplomacy must be pro-people: FM 717 views
- Indonesian govt to appoint honorary consulate in Ramallah, Palestine 626 views
- Floods inundate hundreds of houses in Binjai, N. Sumatra 586 views
- DPR chairman has no objections to shadow leadership 2 hours ago
- Middle Eeast Stability Important For Indonesia: Foreign Minister 2 hours ago
- Indonesia must participate in settling Middle East conflicts: Religious minister 3 hours ago
- Trainer aircraft lost contact in Moyo island 3 hours ago
- Indonesia prone to terrorist attacks: Police chief 3 hours ago
- Two Indonesian soldiers interrogated over sale of ammunition 7 hours ago
- Five factions of Red-White coalition to lead House commissions 16 hours ago
- Indonesian govt to appoint honorary consulate in Ramallah, Palestine 16 hours ago