Used airplane explodes at Soekarno-Hatta airport12th October 2014A used airplane has exploded and injured two employees at the PT Garuda Maintenance Facilitys hangar in the Soekarno-Hatta Airport, Tangerang, Banten province, police confirmed."Yes, that is true. A used airplane blasted and ...
Indonesian students in Australia reject new regional election law12th October 2014Indonesian students in Queensland, Australia, has expressed their rejection to the regional election law recently passed by the House of Representatives (DPR). "Based on an internal survey by the Indonesian Student ...
Indonesian parliament could not reject proposed candidates for KPK leaders12th October 2014The Parliament has no power to reject listed candidates proposed by the president for new leaders of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), a researcher said. "Under the KPK law, the parliament has no power to veto ...
Democrat to support if Jokowi decides to continue BDF12th October 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyonos Democrat Party has said that it would give support if president-elect Joko Widodo later decides to continue the Bali Democracy Forum (BDF). "There is nothing wrong for Jokowi (Joko ...
Batam airport postpones, cancels flights due to haze12th October 2014A number of flights from Batam Hang Nadim International Airport to Pekanbaru, Silangit, Palembang, and Jakarta, were canceled or postponed due to haze shrouding parts of Sumatra Island. Lion Air JT-237 with destination to ...
PPP to hold congress in Surabaya12th October 2014The United Development Party (PPP) plans to hold a congress in Surabaya, East Java Province, on October 15-18 to settle its division and determine its future leadership. The partys Secretary General Muhammad Romahurmuziy ...
Families of victims commemorate first Bali bombing12th October 2014Families of the victims of the first Bali bombing and a number of foreign tourists commemorated the 12th anniversary of the tragedy by conducting prayers and sowing flowers at a monument at Legian, Kuta, Badung District, Bali, ...
Ten thousands ready to file lawsuit against Indonesia pilkada law12th October 2014Ten thousand people have submitted a power of attorney which would be used to file a lawsuit against the implementation of a new law regulating an indirect system of elections of regional leaders or pilkada law. "So far ...
Bali Democracy Forum ends with calls for continuation12th October 2014- The 7th annual Bali Democracy Forum (BDF) was concluded in Bali on Saturday, with several participating countries calling for its continuation in the years to come. Speaking at the closing ceremony, Deputy Minister of ...
REDD+ expected to preserve forests, empower local coomunities11th October 2014To address the challenge of climate change, Indonesia has been implementing the Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and Forest Degradation Plus (REDD+) program, with the cooperation of foreign donors, particularly Norway, for ...
- People urged to give Jokowi time to select ministers 801 views
- Indonesia`s new cabinet line-up likely to be announced friday night: VP 776 views
- UN praises Indonesia for its contributions to peacekeeping operations 679 views
- Indonesia faces potential Ebola threat 674 views
- Kopassus TNI AD should become world's best elite force 648 views
- Jokowi asked to review international economic agreements 620 views
- Indonesia has no child protection system in place 582 views
- Police name two more suspects in murder of British national 549 views
- Indonesian ulema supports declaration of Santri Day by President Jokowi 1 hour ago
- Jokowi's government must preserve inter-religious harmony: Sinta Nuriyah 1 hour ago
- Islamic figure Syafii Maarif praises Jokowi`s cabinet formation moves 2 hours ago
- UN praises Indonesia for its contributions to peacekeeping operations 14 hours ago
- Ical invites Kalla to Golkar`s golden jubilee reception 22 hours ago
- MUI calls on people to celebrate Islamic new year 23 hours ago
- Indonesia has no child protection system in place 24th October 2014
- Two killed, 15 injured in bus accident in Pantura 24th October 2014