Jokowi to speak about economic, bureaucratic reforms at G20 Summit5th November 2014President Joko Widodo will deliver a speech about economic and bureaucratic reforms at the G20 Summit in Brisbane, Australia, on November 15. "President Jokowi has been specially asked to talk about his experiences of ...
PT Dirgantara signs cooperation agreement with US helicopter maker5th November 2014Indonesian aircraft manufacturer PT Dirgantara Indonesia (PTDI) signed a cooperation agreement with Bell Helicopter Textron (BHTI), an American helicopter maker, in Jakarta. "PTDIs cooperation with BHTI is an anticipatory ...
President Jokowi to achieve food self-sufficiency in three years5th November 2014President Joko Widodo has said his government is targeting achieving food self-sufficiency in three years. "The target is like what I have said in Sidrap that within three years we must be self-sufficent in food and stop ...
No insurance cover for families of murdered Indonesian women: Official5th November 2014The two Indonesian women recently murdered by a British investment banker Rurik Jutting in Hong Kong were not registered as legal migrant workers, and so, their families cannot claim insurance, stated a government official. ...
Indonesia to buy 11 anti-submarine Airbus helicopters5th November 2014The Indonesian government plans to buy 11 Rotorcraft Airbus AS565 MBe Panther helicopters to increase its anti-submarine warfare (ASW) capability. "Panther now becomes one of the best anti-submarine warfare, light/moderate ...
President Jokowi to attend APEC, ASEAN, G20 summits5th November 2014Indonesian President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo has confirmed he will attend the APEC, ASEAN and G20 Summits, which will be held from November 10 to 16, 2014. Spokesperson for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) Michael ...
Child protection commission to build safe homes for abused children4th November 2014The National Commission for Child Protection plans to soon build safe homes for child abuse victims, the commissions chairman, Aris Merdeka Sirait, stated here on Tuesday. "Currently, there is no specific place or house to ...
Indonesia, UAE foreign ministers discuss economic cooperation4th November 2014Foreign Affairs Minister of Indonesia Retno L.P. Marsudi and her United Arab Emirates (UAE) counterpart Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan discussed bilateral economic cooperation, particularly in the fields of investment and ...
Foreign ministry to repatriate Hong Kong murder victims` bodies4th November 2014The Indonesian Foreign Affairs Ministry is set to immediately facilitate the repatriation of the bodies of two Indonesian murder victims in Hong Kong. "We will immediately facilitate the repatriation of the bodies so that ...
Jokowi asks local governments to work regardless of political turmoil4th November 2014President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) has asked all local governments in Indonesia to carry on with their duties and not worry about the current political situation. He made this statement in light of the escalating tensions ...
- Ical leaves Golkar party plenary meeting due to AMPG raid 906 views
- Manpower minister, KPK expand Indonesian migrant workers` case 865 views
- Govt bans state-owned enterprises` CEOs from holding meeting in hotels 725 views
- Too early to judge Indonesian government performance: Observer 621 views
- President vows to end illegal fishing in Indonesian waters 605 views
- President Jokowi arrives at Merak Port to kick start Sumatra visit 524 views
- Faisal Basri pledges to unveil cases of oil theft 508 views
- Ahok ready to implement presidential instruction on budget efficiency 462 views
- Ahok ready to implement presidential instruction on budget efficiency 7 hours ago
- Golkar party savior presidium formed under Agung Laksono 8 hours ago
- Kalla hopes Golkar does not split 8 hours ago
- Legislator criticizes cabinet secretary`s letter 10 hours ago
- President vows to end illegal fishing in Indonesian waters 11 hours ago
- President Jokowi arrives at Merak Port to kick start Sumatra visit 15 hours ago
- Too early to judge Indonesian government performance: Observer 17 hours ago
- Ical leaves Golkar party plenary meeting due to AMPG raid 22 hours ago