Indonesia stops sending migrant workers to 21 middle eastern nations4th May 2015The government has decided to stop sending Indonesian migrant workers to 21 countries in the Middle East as part of a policy to protect workers of the informal sector who are mostly women. Speaking at a conference here on ...
Million Indonesian junior high school students to take national examination4th May 2015A total of 3,773,372 Junior High School (SMP) and Madrasah Tsanawiyah (MTS) students in the country will appear in the national exam scheduled on May 4-7. "In addition to the implementation of a paper-based test, some 9,512 ...
President Jokowi distributes "magic cards" in Klaten4th May 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) handed out "magic cards" in Klaten district, Central Java, on Monday. The distribution of magic cards, which comprised the Healthy Indonesia Cards (KIS), Smart Indonesia Cards (KIP), and ...
President Jokowi threatens to cancel hospital license rejecting KIS4th May 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) said he would cancel the license of private hospitals refusing to treat patients holding the Indonesian Health Card (KIS). KIS could be used by poor members of the community for hospital ...
Sigma: Intervention by President Jokowi in novel case acceptable4th May 2015Director of Community Synergy for Indonesian Democracy (Sigma) Said Salahudin said limited intervention by the President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) as the head of state in the case of Novel Baswedan is legally allowed. "The ...
Indonesian rescue team conducts aerial search in Himalaya mountain3rd May 2015The Indonesian rescue team in Kathmandu, Nepal, conducted an aerial search in Himalaya area namely Langtang on Sunday morning to locate three missing Indonesian climbers in the mountain. The three missing climbers are Alma ...
Police, antigraft body must not be intervened: Kompolnas3rd May 2015The National Police (Polri) and the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) as law enforcing bodies must not be intervened by certain interest groups, National Police Commission (Kompolnas) Deputy Chief Tjahjo Kumolo said. ...
Kompolnas ready to evaluate police after arrest of Baswedan3rd May 2015The National Police Commission (Kompolnas) is ready to evaluate police after the arrest by the police of Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) investigator Novel Baswedan over an alleged maltreatment, Kompolnas Deputy Chief ...
Minister hopes indonesia to follow sweden in cutting prostitution rate3rd May 2015Social Affairs Minister Khofifah Indar Parawansa hoped Indonesia would follow Swedens way in its efforts to cut the rates of prostitution and its clients. "Sweden can reduce the countrys prostitution rate and its clients ...
Landslides, No. 1 Killer in Indonesia in 20141st May 2015Being located in the Pacifics ring of fire and comprising over 17 thousand islands, Indonesia is prone to natural disasters, particularly whirlwinds, floods and landslides. During 2014, some 1,525 disaster events occurred ...
- Indonesia should penalize reporters for biased news on Papua: Journalist 1.300 views
- Foreign journalists in Papua must abide by Indonesian laws: Minister 1.142 views
- Indonesia to be categorized developed country in 2030 1.090 views
- Indonesia customs authorities foil smuggling of Rp5.6 billion worth of drug 980 views
- President Jokowi to monitor Papua`s development: Chief Minister 855 views
- Journalism education crucial for Papuans: Indonesian Press Council 818 views
- TNI seizes three rifles in Aceh 761 views
- Indonesian police re-examine "plastic" rice 724 views
- Indonesia, China agree to establish educational cooperation 2 hours ago
- Widjojanto files another pretrial suit 2 hours ago
- Govt concludes no plastic rice in circulation: Police 27th May 2015
- Indonesia should penalize reporters for biased news on Papua: Journalist 27th May 2015
- TNI seizes three rifles in Aceh 27th May 2015
- Indonesia to be categorized developed country in 2030 27th May 2015
- Indonesia customs authorities foil smuggling of Rp5.6 billion worth of drug 26th May 2015
- President Jokowi to monitor Papua`s development: Chief Minister 26th May 2015