Indonesia to host international maritime industry exhibition10th September 2014Indonesia for the first time will host Marintec Indonesia 2014, an international maritime industry exhibition and conference, at Jakarta International Expo on November 26-28, 2014. Industrial Vice Minister Alex Retraubun ...
Mercedes-benz is not appropriate as operational vehicle: Bambang Widjojanto10th September 2014Deputy Chairman of the Corruption Eradication Commission Bambang Widjojanto assessed that the procurement of Mercedes-Benz as operational vehicles for ministers under Jokowis government was not appropriate. "I understand ...
"I do not want to be dprd`s slave": Ahok10th September 2014Jakartas Deputy Governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama (Ahok) vociferously expressed that he had no intentions of being the slave of the legislative assembly (DPRD). He made the statement here on Wednesday while voicing his ...
Jakarta`s deputy governor Ahok to quit Gerindra10th September 2014Deputy Governor of Jakarta Basuki Tjahaja Purnama alias Ahok will send a letter to Gerindra informing about his decision to quit the party. "Today, I have prepared the letter and will send it to the partys leadership ...
Emron Pangkapi will replace Suryadharma Ali10th September 2014The United Development Party (PPP) has removed Suryadharma Ali from the post of chairman following a meeting of the political partys national leaders held on Tuesday, (Sept. 9). Suryadharma Ali will be replaced by Emron ...
PPP Party chairman ready to step down10th September 2014After being named a suspect in the Hajj fund graft case by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), chairman of the United Development Party (PPP) Suryadharma Ali announced that he will resign. "As I have been ...
6.2-magnitude earthquake jolts N Sulawesi10th September 2014An earthquake measuring 6.2 on the Richter Scale jolted North Sulawesi, on Wednesday at 9.46 am Western Indonesian Standard Time (WIB), but it did not trigger a subsequent tsunami. The quakes epicenter was located 131 km ...
Indonesia has to be ready to face ASEAN free market10th September 2014Industry Minister Mohamad Suleman Hidayat said Indonesia has to be ready to face competition in free market in Asean in 2015. Indonesia is the sixth in competitiveness in ASEAN and it is not encouraging, Hidayat said in ...
Hotspots detected in eight sub-districts in S Kalimantan10th September 2014A number of hotspots of forest and plantation fires were detected in eight sub-districts in Tanah Laut District, South Kalimantan Province, an official said here on Wednesday. "The eight sub-districts are Pelaihari, ...
W Kalimantan police to destroy 600 assembled weapons: official10th September 2014West Kalimantan police command will destroy around 600 assembled firearms, which have been voluntarily surrendered by the community, reported West Kalimantan provincial police chief Brig. Gen. Arief Sulistianto. "We will ...
- Jokowi and Kalla will encounter unity-related issues: experts 678 views
- National Museum displays oldest Buddha statue 628 views
- Radicalism contrary to Pancasila 585 views
- New DPR and DPD members officially sworn in 570 views
- Soeharto`s daughter inaugurated as MP 528 views
- Jokowi congratulates new House Speaker Setya Novanto 512 views
- Future generation should respect real heroes: President 479 views
- President's regulations will not automatically invalidate Pilkada Law 473 views
- PDIP-backed Jokowi not worried about new house speaker`s appointment 5 hours ago
- President supervises draft of govt regulation on regional head elections 8 hours ago
- Jokowi tenders resignation letter as governor today 8 hours ago
- Jokowi congratulates new House Speaker Setya Novanto 9 hours ago
- Golkar`s Setya Novanto leads House of Representatives for 2014-2019 period 11 hours ago
- National Museum displays oldest Buddha statue 1st October 2014
- Soeharto`s daughter inaugurated as MP 1st October 2014
- President's regulations will not automatically invalidate Pilkada Law 1st October 2014