Presidential instruction to not meet MPs considered setback for reconciliation26th November 2014The cabinet secretarys letter carrying President Joko Widodos instruction that prevents ministers from attending the House of Representatives (DPRs) working meetings before the Parliament resolves internal problems, will hinder ...
Ministers can officially meet lawmakers: President Jokowi26th November 2014President Joko Widodo, or popularly known as Jokowi, denied imposing a ban on his ministers from meeting lawmakers at the House of Representatives (DPR). The statement was made in response to an official letter, dated ...
Ahok ready to implement presidential instruction on budget efficiency25th November 2014Governor of Jakarta Basuki Tjahaja Purnama said he is ready to implement presidential instruction (inpres) number 4/2014 on expenditure efficiency. "We will carry out the efficiency instruction. One of the ways it can be ...
Golkar party savior presidium formed under Agung Laksono25th November 2014Deputy General Chairman of Golkar Party Agung Laksono said the plenary meeting of the countrys second largest party has decided to form a party savior presidium. Agung, a former coordinating minister for public welfare, ...
Kalla hopes Golkar does not split25th November 2014Vice President Jusuf Kalla expressed hope that the Golkar Party does not split and that a rival party does not emerge due to differences of opinion regarding the general chairmans position. "I dont think they will ...
Legislator criticizes cabinet secretary`s letter25th November 2014Deputy Chairman of the Democratic Partys Faction in Parliament Herman Khaeron, on Tuesday, criticized a letter issued by the cabinet secretary that prevents any minister from attending a hearing by the House of Representatives ...
President vows to end illegal fishing in Indonesian waters25th November 2014President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo has reiterated his governments stance to end fish theft carried out by foreign vessels in Indonesian waters. "We are serious about combating illegal fishing," the president informed newsmen ...
President Jokowi arrives at Merak Port to kick start Sumatra visit25th November 2014President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) along with First Lady Iriana Widodo arrived at Merak Port, Banten, to commence his visit to several provinces in Sumatra. Based on ANTARA Newss observation, the president and his entourage ...
Too early to judge Indonesian government performance: Observer25th November 2014Political observer Boni Hargens said it is too early to give a good or bad mark for the new government of Joko Widodo (Jokowi) and M. Jusuf Kalla. The people should not be too quick to judge, Hargens said, adding the ...
Ical leaves Golkar party plenary meeting due to AMPG raid25th November 2014Members of the AMPG stormed a Golkar Party central executive board meeting here on Monday evening protesting against their decision to accelerate the election of the next party leader. The general chairman of the party, ...
- KPK probes suspicious accounts of former Jakarta governor Fauzi Bowo 908 views
- Search for Banjarnegara landslide victims stopped, 95 bodies found 781 views
- "Mabuhay! Merdeka!": Philippines-Indonesia Photo Exhibition To Be Held On Dec 22-31 774 views
- Government to fix services, facilities at border: Jokowi 606 views
- January peak month of natural disasters :Agency 590 views
- Postponement of regional elections will allow constituents to learn 572 views
- Raknamo first of 49 reservoirs to be built: President 508 views
- All parties should defend women`s rights: President 3 minutes ago
- "Mabuhay! Merdeka!": Philippines-Indonesia Photo Exhibition To Be Held On Dec 22-31 14 hours ago
- Search for Banjarnegara landslide victims stopped, 95 bodies found 17 hours ago
- January peak month of natural disasters :Agency 21 hours ago
- KPK probes suspicious accounts of former Jakarta governor Fauzi Bowo 20th December 2014
- Postponement of regional elections will allow constituents to learn 20th December 2014
- Raknamo first of 49 reservoirs to be built: President 20th December 2014
- Government to fix services, facilities at border: Jokowi 20th December 2014