Floods inundate 16 districts and cities across Indonesia14th January 2015Floods have inundated thousands of houses in 16 districts and cities across Indonesia over the past few days, stated an official."As earlier predicted, floods will continue to intensify as we enter January. Rainy season in ...
President Joko Widodo meets state institutions` leaders14th January 2015President Joko Widodo met leaders of state institutions at Merdeka Palace, on Wednesday, to discuss national issues. The meeting was attended by the House of Representatives Speaker Setya Novanto, Regional Representatives ...
Charlie Hebdo has not taken a cue: Indonesian NU14th January 2015An associate chairman of Nahdlatul Ulama (NU) has expressed disappointment over Charlie Hebdos decision to again publish a caricature of Prophet Muhammad on the cover of its latest issue. "This means Charlie Hebdos editors ...
Budi Gunawan vows to develop Indonesian anti-corruption culture14th January 2015The sole candidate for the post of national police chief Commissioner General Budi Gunawan informed legislators here on Wednesday about his commitment to develop anti-corruption culture in the Indonesian police institution. ...
AirAsia lauds Basarnas` performance for retrieving cockpit voice recorder14th January 2015AirAsia Indonesia has commended the performance of the National Search and Rescue Agency (Basarnas) of the Republic of Indonesia for successfully locating and retrieving AirAsia flight QZ8501s cockpit voice recorder (CVR). ...
Police examine falling tree incident in Bogor Botanical Garden14th January 2015The police office of the West Java provincial city of Bogor has investigated the tree falling incident at the Bogor Botanical Garden which left six persons died and 24 others sustained injuries. "The investigation was ...
Muhammadiyah Secretary deplores Charlie Hebdo`s memorial edition13th January 2015Secretary of Muhammadiyahs central executive board Abdul Muthi said he deeply deplored the inclusion of Prophet Muhammad cartoons in the memorial edition of French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo that will come out on ...
Bali allocates Rp6.18 billion to prevent, control rabies13th January 2015The administration of Bali province has set aside Rp6.18 billion for rabies vaccinations as part of prevention and control programs in nine regions of the resort island. "The budget will be used to purchase rabies ...
President Jokowi shocked by KPK declaring Budi Gunawan a graft suspect13th January 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) was shocked with his choice of candidate for new police chief declared a graft suspect by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK). KPK at a news conference on Tuesday declared Comr Gen. ...
Sri Lanka supports Indonesia`s maritime policy reported13th January 2015The Sri Lankan government supports Indonesias maritime policy of maintaining security in its territory and developing favorable economic conditions. "Sea territory is important. So creating more seaports as part of maritime ...
- Anti-graft Commission summons two police generals in BG case 604 views
- Jakarta claims to be ready to handle floods 539 views
- Human rights commission investigates criminalization of Bambang Widjojanto 538 views
- Malaysia will help Indonesia solve illegal migrant workers issue 163 views
- Granting immunity to Indonesia's KPK commissioners would violate constitution: IC3D 129 views
- Indonesian Attorney General explains obstacles in execution of convicts 126 views
- President Jokowi advised against inducting Budi Gunawan 125 views
- Satgassus, other agencies have separate tasks: Indonesian AG 122 views
- One more victim of AirAsia QZ8501 identified 12 minutes ago
- Indonesia wants protection for migrant workers at ASEAN level 16 minutes ago
- Malaysia will help Indonesia solve illegal migrant workers issue 23 minutes ago
- Granting immunity to Indonesia's KPK commissioners would violate constitution: IC3D 28 minutes ago
- Satgassus, other agencies have separate tasks: Indonesian AG 34 minutes ago
- Indonesian Attorney General explains obstacles in execution of convicts 42 minutes ago
- President Jokowi advised against inducting Budi Gunawan 51 minutes ago
- Human rights commission investigates criminalization of Bambang Widjojanto 27th January 2015