Japanese Consulate General launches story writing contest31st August 2014The Japanese Consulate General in Denpasar, Bali, is launching a "Konnichiwa Jepan Awards" 2014 or story writing contest on Japan in an effort to increase Indonesia-Japan relations. "The contest which is open to the public ...
Malaysia deports 20,000 Indonesian migrant workers annually31st August 2014Malaysia deports around 20 thousand Indonesian migrant workers every year, allegedly because they fall foul of the law, National Board for the Placement and Protection of Indonesian Migrant Workers (BNP2TKI) said. "Every ...
Jokowi not to become PDIP general chairman31st August 2014A senior politician of the Indonesia Democratic Party Struggle (PDIP), Effendi Simbolon, on Saturday confidently claimed that Joko "Jokowi" Widodo would not become PDIP general chairman, as predicted by some quarters. "No, ...
Hasyim Muzadi calls on people not to doubt Jokowi`s leadership31st August 2014The former chairman of the Nahdlatul Ulama organization, Hasyim Muzadi, has called on the people to not doubt Joko Wdodos leadership for Indonesia for 2014-2019. "In the past five years, Jokowi (Joko Widodo) has been ...
Society Cannot Be Monolithic : UN Envoy30th August 2014President of the 68th United Nations General Assembly John W. Ashe here on Friday stated that to create world peace, a society should not be "monolithic" or characterized by total uniformity. "Humans are being dealt with ...
UNAOC Promotes Diversity As Key Factor To Create World Unity30th August 2014The Sixth Global Forum of the United Nations Alliance of Civilization (UNAOC), in Bali, on Friday, highlighted the role of diversity that plays a key factor in uniting rather than dividing people across the globe. The ...
Fuel price hike to burden people: president30th August 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said his government will not raise subsidized fuel prices because it will further burden the people. "If I raise the price again this year it will gravely burden the people. It is pitty ...
French tourists admit to coverage in Papua29th August 2014Two tourists from France, who have been detained in Jayapura immigration office, Papua, confessed to have taken coverage while staying in Papua, head of Immigration in Jayapura, Gardu Tampubolon said here on Friday. The ...
Pertamina pays medical expenses of blast victims: Spokesperson29th August 2014State oil and gas company Pertamina will pay medical expenses to injured victims of a fuel pipeline explosion in Mandalawangi Village, Sukasari Subdistrict, Subang District, West Java, on Thursday, the enterprises spokesperson ...
Minister to discuss abortion with IDI29th August 2014Health Minister Nafsiah Mboi has scheduled a meeting next Monday with the Indonesian Medical Association (IDI) to discuss the rejection of abortion in the Government Regulation No.61/2014 on reproductive health."We will meet ...
- Indonesia, Portugal agree to jointly help Timor Leste development 772 views
- Government accused of being too generous in giving parole 711 views
- Police order investigation into forest fires 592 views
- PDIP declares itself as government supporting party 581 views
- Yudhoyono receives key to city of Lisbon 496 views
- South Sumatra declares emergency haze alert 465 views
- PDIP congratulates Prabowo as Gerindra Party chairman 464 views
- PAN remains part of Red-and-White coaltion 463 views
- PDIP congratulates Prabowo as Gerindra Party chairman 9 hours ago
- Prabowo elected Gerindra Party chairman 9 hours ago
- Yudhoyono receives key to city of Lisbon 20th September 2014
- Government accused of being too generous in giving parole 20th September 2014
- Indonesia, Portugal agree to jointly help Timor Leste development 19th September 2014
- PDIP declares itself as government supporting party 19th September 2014
- South Sumatra declares emergency haze alert 19th September 2014
- PAN remains part of Red-and-White coaltion 19th September 2014