Coalition of civil societies pushes KPK to take legal action17th February 2015The Coalition of Civil Societies has urged the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) to take legal action against the South Jakarta courts ruling on the case involving Commissioner General Budi Gunawan. "We urge the KPK ...
Foreign affairs minister not troubled by Australia`s threat on tourism17th February 2015Indonesian Foreign Affairs Minister Retno Marsudi said she was not worried about the Australian governments threat of asking its citizens to boycott traveling to Indonesia. This warning from Australia was issued after two ...
Death penalty: Indonesia hopes Australians will react responsibly16th February 2015Indonesias Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs AM Fachir said he believed Australians will show maturity while reacting to the death penalty given to two Australian nationals, Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran, convicted on ...
KPK will first read verdict on BG before giving response16th February 2015The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) said it was awaiting a copy of South Jakarta District courts verdict to respond to the courts acceptance of Commissioner General Budi Gunawans pretrial petition. "KPK has not ...
13 bodies of victims of crashed AirAsia plane still unidentified16th February 2015As many as 13 bodies of victims of crashed AirAsia flight QZ8501 remain unidentified on the 50th day of identification process on Sunday as the bodies have gone beyond identification and DNA data are not complete. Three ...
South Jakarta Court accepts Budi Gunawan`s pretrial motion16th February 2015South Jakarta District Court Judge Sarpin Rizaldi in a final pretrial hearing here, Monday, accepted Commissioner General Budi Gunawans pretrial motion, affirming that the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) naming Gunawan a ...
Jokowi urged to immediately install controversial police chief16th February 2015Political observer Karel Susetyo said President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) should immediately install Comr. Gen Budi Gunawan new police chief after the court decided corruption charge against him is invalid. "Everyone should ...
Medan`s immigration detains 170 Somalians15th February 2015The Immigration Office of Medan, North Sumatra, is detaining 170 Somalians for entering Indonesia without proper immigration documents such as passports. "Most of the detainees in the Immigration Offices detention center ...
Indonesian military to increase number of personnel guarding borderlines15th February 2015The Indonesian Defense Forces (TNI) will increase the number of its personnel to guard Indonesia-Malasyia borderlines, a military commander has said. "We are planning to increase the number of soldiers who will be assigned ...
Muhammaddiyah calls for public support for Jokowi15th February 2015Din Syamsuddin, the general chairman of the influential Islamic organization Muhammadiyah called for public support for any decision of President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) on new police chief. "Everyone should accept whoever ...
- Indonesia AG coordinates with police to prepare firing squad 1.533 views
- Intelligence agency asks Australia to ensure Indonesian consulate`s security 1.200 views
- Foreign Ministry appeals to indonesians to be careful in Australia 1.065 views
- Amnesty International again requests Indonesia to halt execution plans 971 views
- Indonesians in UK donate 20 kilograms of coins to Australia 835 views
- Jakarta governor threatens to fireW. Jakarta mayor during meeting 695 views
- Former taxation director general defies anti-graft body summons 666 views
- Indonesia reaffirms support to peaceful solution to Iran`s nuclear deal 665 views
- Former taxation director general defies anti-graft body summons 11 hours ago
- Indonesia`s legal system does not allow prisoner exchange: VP 11 hours ago
- President confirms rejecting Australia`s prisoner-swap offer 11 hours ago
- Jakarta governor threatens to fireW. Jakarta mayor during meeting 12 hours ago
- Foreign Ministry appeals to indonesians to be careful in Australia 12 hours ago
- Indonesia rejects Australia`s prisoner swap offer 13 hours ago
- Indonesian government repatriates 27 citizens from Yemen 13 hours ago
- Indonesian press communities urge police to not criminalize journalists 14 hours ago