President Yudhoyono inaugurates 7th Bali Democracy Forum10th October 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono inaugurated the 7th Bali Democracy Forum (BDF) at Nusa Dua Resort, in Bali, on Friday. The annual forum, since its initiation in 2008, is now being co-chaired by President Yudhoyono and ...
Indonesia asks for increase in hajj quota9th October 2014Religious Affairs Minister Lukman Hakim Saifuddin asked for an increase in quota for Indonesian Hajj pilgrims, during a meeting with Saudi Arabian Hajj Affairs Minister Bandar bin Muhammad Hajjar. "In order to provide ...
Anti-graft commission questions Jero Wacik9th October 2014The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) questioned former Energy Minister Jero Wacik, who has been named in an alleged corruption and extortion case, at the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources on Thursday. "As a ...
President Yudhoyono departs for Bali to attend 7th BDF9th October 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono left for Bali on Wednesday for a three-day working visit, during which he will inaugurate the 7th Bali Democracy Forum (BDF). The president accompanied by First Lady Ani Yudhoyono boarded ...
Yudhoyono to confer Adipurna Award on Aquino and Gusmao9th October 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono will bestow the Adipurna Award to Philippines President Benigno Simeon Aquino III and East Timor Prime Minister Kay Rala Xanana Gusmao on the sidelines of the Bali Democracy Forum (BDF). ...
FPI leader surrenders to jakarta police9th October 2014A leader of the Islamic Defenders Front (FPI), Habib Noval, who was absconding for a few days, surrendered to the Jakarta Metropolitan Police on Wednesday, a police officer said. "The investigators are still questioning him. ...
17 passengers dead as "Jabal Nur" ship sinks in Bali Strait9th October 2014The National Disaster Mitigation Board (BNPB) has deployed a helicopter to evacuate victims from the Jabal Nur sinking ship after 17 passengers died in north Bali Strait on Tuesday. "The Jabal Nur ship sank in Bali Strait ...
Indonesia anti-graft commission questions deputy tourism minister on Jero Wacik`s case8th October 2014The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) questioned Deputy Minister for Tourism and Creative Economy Sapta Nirwandar as witness for former energy and mineral resources minister Jero Wacik who was named suspect in an extortion ...
Indonesian Supreme Court chief installs new MPR speaker, deputy speakers8th October 2014Chief of the Indonesian Supreme Court (MA) Hatta Ali installed new speaker and four deputy speakers of the Peoples Consultative Assembly (MPR) for the 2014-2019 period, here, early Wednesday. "You are obliged to take the ...
PKB dismisses fear that Prabowo's block seeking to impeach Jokowi8th October 2014A chairman of the National Awakening Party (PKB) Abdul Kadir Karding dismissed fear that Prabowo's block or the Red and White Coalition (KMP) is seeking to impeach president elect Joko Widodo (Jokowi) who will be installed on ...
- 16 Indonesian police officers killed during elections 699 views
- Red-White Coalition, Great Indonesia Coalition should stand united: PDIP 675 views
- Indonesia should be stricter with Australia on illegal immigrant issue 650 views
- Indonesia re-elected as UN Human Rights Council member 628 views
- I am not sick: Jusuf Kalla 608 views
- No KPK leader`s name on ministerial candidates list 572 views
- Jokowi to replace eight prospective ministerial candidates following KPK`s recommendation 569 views
- Sutarman proposes four police officers` names for Jokowi`s adjutant 544 views
- KPK traces treasure of non-active Riau Governor 23 minutes ago
- Jokowi to replace eight prospective ministerial candidates following KPK`s recommendation 14 hours ago
- President should consider KPK`s recommendations: Political observer 14 hours ago
- Ministerial candidates with yellow and red marks not recommended: KPK chairman 14 hours ago
- President Jokowi meets TNI, police, and inteligent leaders 15 hours ago
- 16 Indonesian police officers killed during elections 17 hours ago
- Sutarman proposes four police officers` names for Jokowi`s adjutant 17 hours ago
- Indonesia re-elected as UN Human Rights Council member 17 hours ago