26 defense attaches visit weapons manufacturer in Bandung8th April 2015As many as 26 defense attaches from friendly countries visited state-owned weapons manufacturer PT Pindad and national weapons and armored vehicle industry complex here on Wednesday. "The presence of the defense attaches is ...
KPK hopes court ruling will serve as reference8th April 2015The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has expressed hope that the pretrial courts ruling on former minister Suryadharma Ali would be used as a reference by other pretrial court judges. The South Jakarta district ...
KPK to speed up settlement of cases8th April 2015The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) will speed up the settlement of cases after conducting internal consolidation following the appointment of three acting commissioners, KPK deputy chief commissioner Johan Budi said ...
AGO questions five TVRIi personnel over alleged corruption case8th April 2015The Attorney Generals Office (AGO) has questioned five employees of the state-run television station (TVRI) as witnesses in an alleged case of corruption. The case is related to the procurement of TVRI broadcasting ...
Asia-Africa Conference anniversary commemoration expected to boost solidarity8th April 2015Indonesia is optimistic that the commemoration of the 60th anniversary of the Asia-Africa Conference (AAC) this month will strengthen solidarity among countries in Asia and Africa in the fight against poverty and conflicts. ...
Indonesian Justice Minister only implemented party tribunal`s decision: Expert8th April 2015The minister of justice only implemented what the Golkar Partys tribunal decided in line with the law on political party, according to legal expert OC Kaligis. "Indonesia is a law-based country. What the minister of ...
Another 71 Indonesians evacuated from Yemen8th April 2015The Indonesian team managed to evacuate and repatriate another 71 citizens from Yemen as the conflict continues to escalate, the Foreign Affairs Ministry stated here on Wednesday. "Today, the Indonesian team will repatriate ...
Jakarta court rejects former minister`s pretrial suit8th April 2015The South Jakarta district court has rejected former Religious Affairs Minister Suryadharma Alis pretrial suit against the decision of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) naming him in an alleged graft case. "The ...
Even without committing fraud, Jokowi-JK pair still emerged winners: Observer8th April 2015Indonesia Public Institutes (IPIs) senior researcher Karyono Wibowo believes that the Joko Widodo-Jusuf Kalla (Jokowi-JK) pair were poised to win even without having to commit a fraud in last years presidential election. ...
Earthquake rocks Papua twice on Wednesday8th April 2015The meteorology and geophysics office recorded two quakes hitting Papua on Wednesday morning but no report yet about any casualty or material losses caused by the quakes. The first quake hit at 0.040 measuring 4.1 on ...
- Mass for Mary Jane facing execution 1.246 views
- Indonesia to raise four point issue in ASEAN Summit: Minister 1.068 views
- Mary Jane`s second judicial review plea rejected 1.050 views
- VP Kalla in Langkawi for ASEAN Summit retreat 696 views
- Legislator regrets UN Secretary General`s statement on Indonesia`s execution plan 494 views
- Indonesia to send medical team to Nepal 396 views
- Hospitals should give priority to social insurance patients: President Jokowi 350 views
- Indonesia to execute nine convicted drug dealers this week: Minister 234 views
- Indonesia to execute nine convicted drug dealers this week: Minister 51 minutes ago
- Indonesia to send medical team to Nepal 1 hour ago
- Hospitals should give priority to social insurance patients: President Jokowi 2 hours ago
- Legislator regrets UN Secretary General`s statement on Indonesia`s execution plan 2 hours ago
- Mary Jane`s second judicial review plea rejected 22 hours ago
- VP Kalla in Langkawi for ASEAN Summit retreat 23 hours ago
- Mass for Mary Jane facing execution 27th April 2015
- Indonesia to raise four point issue in ASEAN Summit: Minister 27th April 2015