President Jokowi launches Family Welfare Savings Program3rd November 2014President Joko Widodo launched the Family Welfare Savings Program (PSKS) though which funds amounting to Rp6.2 trillion will be distributed to the poor across the country. "The PSKS is a savings fund aid program of the ...
New ministries will not recruit employees3rd November 2014Stata Administrative and Bureaucracy Reforms Yuddy Chrisnandi said newly formed ministries would not recruit new civil servants but use existing ones. "The apparatuses for newly established ministries will be taken from ...
Indonesia cards first step towards improving people`s welfare: President Jokowi3rd November 2014The provision of numerous cards, including the Healthy Indonesia Card and Smart Indonesia Card, to disadvantaged people across the country is the first step towards improving their welfare, President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) said. ...
Condition of suspected ebola patient in Indonesia shows improvement3rd November 2014- The condition of 45-year-old GN, a patient suspected to be suffering from Ebola, showed improvements after he was quarantined in the regional hospital of RSUD Palem, Pare, East Java, a doctor said. "The results of todays ...
President Jokowi discusses efforts to boost state earnings3rd November 2014President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) chaired a cabinet plenary meeting here on Monday to discuss efforts to increase state earnings. "The closed-door meeting was held to discuss the efforts to increase state earnings," the ...
Indonesian students receive gold medal at Int`l Exhibition of Young Inventors2nd November 2014Four Indonesian students received gold medals at the International Exhibition of Young Inventors (IEYI) 2014 which were held from October 30 to November 1, a press release from the Indonesian Institute of Sciences (LIPI) said ...
Japan to open animation school in Indonesia1st November 2014Japan will open Kadokawa Contents Academy, a school to teach animation, in Indonesia next year, according to its CEO Tetsuya Koga. "This year we opened schools in Taiwan and Singapore, and we will open a school in ...
President wants concrete steps to rehabilitate Sinabung victims31st October 2014Indonesian President Joko Widodo wants concrete steps to expedite the rehabilitation of the victims of Mount Sinabungs eruption in North Sumatra and reconstruction of their damaged houses, a spokesman has said."Mr President ...
1,970 homes flooded in West Sumatra`s Solok district31st October 2014At least 1,970 homes in Solok district, Indonesia's West Sumatra province, were flooded on Friday due to the overflowing of Batang Lembang river. The floods triggered by incessant downpours in the past two days forced ...
Another suspect named in TransJakarta corruption case31st October 2014The Attorney Generals Office on Friday named another suspect in the alleged case of corruption in procuring packages I and II of articulated buses worth Rp150 billion for the TransJakarta Busway network in 2012. The ...
- Overflowing Bekasi River inundates residential areas 1.591 views
- Indonesia to adopt e-Government policy from ROK 941 views
- President Jokowi sworn HM Prasetyo as attorney general 745 views
- Riau Island Vice Governor evacuated from police headquarters after clash 692 views
- Flash flooding forces 487 East Jakartans to seek temporary shelter 628 views
- e-Government to improve performance of government: Korean Ambassador 610 views
- Close fight forecast between Priyo and Aburizal in Golkar's chairmanship election 587 views
- HM Prasetyo appointed attorney-general 507 views
- A number of districts want to have nuclear power plant 6 hours ago
- Indonesian new AG holds officials` meeting on first day in office 6 hours ago
- Indonesia`s immigration detention centers house 950 minors: UNHCR 6 hours ago
- Police still on high alert following fuel price hike announcement 6 hours ago
- Hundreds of flood victims in Jakarta still housed in temporary shelters 7 hours ago
- Surya urges public to not doubt Prasetyo`s integrity and capability 7 hours ago
- Social affairs ministry monitoring Jakarta floods 8 hours ago
- Close fight forecast between Priyo and Aburizal in Golkar's chairmanship election 8 hours ago