Haze disrupts flights at Batam airport23 hours agoThe haze from forest and bush fires disrupted numerous flights from several cities in Sumatra Island such as Palembang, Pekanbaru, Padang, and Medan to Batam Island, Tuesday morning, the Hang Nadim International Airport ...
Demonstrators "besiege" presidential palace1st September 2015Thousands of laborers grouped under the Indonesian Workers Movement (GBI) staged a long march from Bank Indonesia traffic circle to the Presidential Palace to voice their demands on Tuesday. The masses of workers came from ...
Kudus just suffers water shortage: Kudus regent1st September 2015Kudus Regent, Musthofa, has convinced the public that none of his areas suffers a severe drought though a clean water shortage is observed."What we are facing is not a water crisis but just water shortage. The condition remains ...
Police to deploy 11 thousand personnel to secure labor rally31st August 2015The Indonesian National Police will deploy 11 thousand personnel to secure a labor demonstration involving 52 thousand workers in Jakarta, on Tuesday. Police Chief General Badrodin Haiti said besides the 11 thousand ...
Preaching permit issuance tightened for Indonesians visiting Hong Kong: Authority31st August 2015The Indonesian Consulate General in Hong Kong has tightened the issuance process for preaching permits for Muslim clerics, who will meet Indonesian migrant workers, to curb the spread of misleading religious teachings and ...
IMF Indonesia denies Lagarde's visit is to extend a loan31st August 2015Senior Resident Representative of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in Indonesia Ben Bingham has denied claims that the agenda of IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde's visit to Indonesia is to offer a loan. Bingham ...
Kudus gov't offers non-collateral loans to SME's31st August 2015The Government of Kudus Regency in Central Java Province offers a non-collateral loan (KUP) scheme to 13,000 micro, small and medium enterprises in various subdistricts to enable them to develop their businesses, a local ...
Kudus regency gov't performance shows positive trend31st August 2015The administration of Kudus Regency in Central Java has shown a positive trend over the past seven years as indicated by the improving welfare of the people and outcomes of various development ...
RI needs to raise Rohingya issue at ASEAN forum31st August 2015The Indonesian government needs to raise the issue of Rohingya refugees at the ASEAN forum, Deputy House Speaker Fahri Hamzah said. "Indonesia must protest Burma and Bangladesh at the ASEAN forum for discriminating against ...
Minister Susi Focuses on Enhancing International Cooperation30th August 2015Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Minister Susi Pudjiastuti spent much of her time in August 2015 seeking to step up cooperation with several countries in eradicating illegal fishing. On Saturday (Aug 29) at her office in ...
- Jokowi receives names of eight candidates for KPK commissioner posts 1.009 views
- Preaching permit issuance tightened for Indonesians visiting Hong Kong: Authority 995 views
- Visa free travel offered to visitors from 45 more countries 977 views
- Police to deploy 11 thousand personnel to secure labor rally 938 views
- Indonesian police uncover alleged abuse of CSR funds at Pertamina Foundation 913 views
- Kammi discusses economic condition with VP Kalla 906 views
- Haze disrupts flights at Batam airport 897 views
- Indonesia hosts international qur`an reading contest 792 views
- Wakatobi to host Asia-Pacific local governments`conference 1 hour ago
- MPR calls for maintaining security and stability amid global uncertainty 4 hours ago
- IMF chief recommends infrastructure development to rejuvenate RI's growth 6 hours ago
- Kammi discusses economic condition with VP Kalla 18 hours ago
- Indonesia hosts international qur`an reading contest 19 hours ago
- Indonesian police uncover alleged abuse of CSR funds at Pertamina Foundation 20 hours ago
- Three ministers meets labor representatives 20 hours ago
- Jokowi receives names of eight candidates for KPK commissioner posts 22 hours ago