East Java allocates rp500 billion to develop southern coastal highway17th August 2014The East Java provincial government has decided to allocate Rp500 billion in funds to develop the provinces southern coastal highway after the central government has stopped financing the project. The funds would be ...
Indonesian govt gives sentence remissions to 74,468 prisoners17th August 2014The Government of Indonesia through the Law and Human Rights Ministry has given remissions to 74,468 prisoners across the country on the occasion of the 69th anniversary of Indonesias Independence Day. The Law and Human ...
AFW designers join traditional contest marking independence day in Surabaya17th August 2014Asian Fashion Week (AFW) 2014 designers took part in a traditional contest to mark the 69th anniversary of Indonesian independence at the Surya Park here on Sunday. "For the first time ever, I play this game. I am delighted ...
Timika Papua returns to conducive conditions17th August 2014The situation in Timika City, Papua Province has become conducive after heating up due to the death of Dani Tribe Chief, Korea Waker. The Chief of Mimika Resort Police, Senior Commissioner Adjunct Jermias Rontini said here ...
Prabowo commemorates Indonesia`s Independence Day anniversary at golf course17th August 2014Presidential candidate Prabowo Subianto and his running mate Hatta Rajasa held the 69th Indonesias Independence Anniversary ceremony at the golf course of Nusantara Polo Club in Jagorawi Golf & Country Club, Cibinong, West ...
Indonesian ambassador inaugurates flag hoisting squad in The Netherlands17th August 2014The Indonesian ambassador to The Netherlands inaugurated the flag hoisting squad (Paskibra), which consists of thirteen high school students from the School of Indonesia Nederland (SIN) at the Embassy in The Hague, Friday (15 ...
Indonesia needs to struggle for social justice: KPK Chief16th August 2014Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) Chairman Abraham Samad argued that after 69 years of independence Indonesia still needs to struggle for social justice for all people of the country. "Some 28 million people, or 11 ...
Indonesia Sees ISIS As Threat To Its National Identity16th August 2014Indonesia is not an Islamic state although more than 80 percent of its 250 million people are Muslims, and therefore it rejects the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS)s ideology on its land. "Indonesia is a state that ...
Govt saves 190 citizens facing death sentence overseas16th August 2014The government has claimed that it had saved at least 190 Indonesian citizens facing death sentence overseas through legal actions. "I need to assert here that protection to Indonesian citizens, especially migrant workers ...
Government saves 190 Indonesians from death sentence: Yudhoyono15th August 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said the government has saved at least 190 Indonesians from death sentence abroad in the past three years. "Free and active diplomacy will continue to be dedicated to national ...
- Indonesian Press Council to establish terorism reporting guidelines 701 views
- Pertamina CEO tenders resignation 651 views
- Fire razes forest in Mt Lawu 626 views
- State enterprises minister explains Pertamina CEO`s resignation 620 views
- US Navy works with Indonesian partners in protecting sunken gravesite 597 views
- Lawmakers questioned by KPK over alleged hajj fund graft case 595 views
- IOM facilitates repatriation of 14 immigrants from Myanmar 575 views
- Raja Ampat ready to charm sail`s participants 571 views
- IOM facilitates repatriation of 14 immigrants from Myanmar 22 hours ago
- US Navy works with Indonesian partners in protecting sunken gravesite 19th August 2014
- Kerry congratulates Indonesian people on independence day 19th August 2014
- Indonesian Press Council to establish terorism reporting guidelines 18th August 2014
- Fire razes forest in Mt Lawu 18th August 2014
- Pertamina CEO tenders resignation 18th August 2014
- State enterprises minister explains Pertamina CEO`s resignation 18th August 2014
- Lawmakers questioned by KPK over alleged hajj fund graft case 18th August 2014