Two killed, 15 injured in bus accident in Pantura24th October 2014Two passengers died and 15 others incurred severe injuries after a Sari Indah passenger bus overturned in West Javas north coast road (Pantura) on Friday, according to the police. The incident occurred on the ...
Jokowi asked to review international economic agreements24th October 2014An economist asks President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) to review all agreements on economic cooperation with other countries especially with Japan . "Based on our analysis almost all economic agreements with foreign countries ...
Indonesia`s new cabinet line-up likely to be announced friday night: VP24th October 2014Vice President Jusuf Kalla said that the names of ministers can be announced on Friday evening if there is no longer the Corruption Eradication Commissions (KPK) red marking on any candidate. "We are still waiting of the ...
VP Jusuf Kalla denies halt in government`s administrative functioning24th October 2014Indonesias Vice President Jusuf Kalla (JK) denied claims that the delayed announcement of the ministerial candidates by President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo affected the governments administrative functioning. "It (the delay) ...
Indonesia faces potential Ebola threat24th October 2014The Ebola virus can potentially enter Indonesia through its numerous unofficial ports, stated Indonesian Medical Associations former chairman Kartono Mohammad. "Ebola virus is likely to enter Indonesia through numerous ...
Kopassus TNI AD should become world's best elite force24th October 2014The Indonesian Army's Special Forces Command (Kopassus TNI AD) should become the best elite force in the world, stated Chief of Staff of the Indonesian Army, General Gatot Nurmantyo. "Kopassus TNI AD must improve its ...
Police name two more suspects in murder of British national23rd October 2014The Bali Police named two more suspects in the case of the murder of 60-year old British national, Robert Kevin Ellis. "We have named two more suspects. Both were the victims housemaids," spokesman for the Bali provincial ...
People urged to give Jokowi time to select ministers23rd October 2014A political observer from state General Soedirman University in Purwokerto, Central Java, has called on the people to give President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) time to select his ministers. "Let us give Jokowi time to carefully ...
Security personnel deployed to diffuse tensions in Adonara island23rd October 2014Security personnel will soon be deployed on Adonara Island in the eastern Indonesian province of East Nusa Tenggara after a clash erupted between two groups of villagers there, noted an official. The decision to deploy a ...
Ministers tightly and carefully selected: Vice president23rd October 2014Vice President Jusuf Kalla (JK) said President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) could not rush announcement of the names of his cabinet ministers. Selection must not be made in a hurry as the ministers would work for 5 years, JK said ...
- Indonesia`s new cabinet line-up likely to be announced friday night: VP 814 views
- UN praises Indonesia for its contributions to peacekeeping operations 748 views
- Indonesia faces potential Ebola threat 732 views
- Jokowi asked to review international economic agreements 689 views
- Kopassus TNI AD should become world's best elite force 684 views
- Indonesia has no child protection system in place 642 views
- Indonesian ulema supports declaration of Santri Day by President Jokowi 531 views
- MUI calls on people to celebrate Islamic new year 518 views
- Jokowi will not select presidential spokesman 3 hours ago
- President Jokowi to hold first cabinet meeting on Monday 5 hours ago
- Thousands hold dzikr rituals to welcome Islamic New Year 6 hours ago
- Indonesian ulema supports declaration of Santri Day by President Jokowi 8 hours ago
- Jokowi's government must preserve inter-religious harmony: Sinta Nuriyah 8 hours ago
- Islamic figure Syafii Maarif praises Jokowi`s cabinet formation moves 9 hours ago
- UN praises Indonesia for its contributions to peacekeeping operations 21 hours ago
- Ical invites Kalla to Golkar`s golden jubilee reception 24th October 2014