Imparsial hopes for arrest of police shooters in Papuayesterday 23:08The Indonesian Human Rights Monitor (Imparsial) has expressed hope that the armed group, whose attack led to the death of two policemen in Lanny Jaya District, Papua, on Monday, would be arrested soon. "We deplore the ...
Two police officers undergoing treatment after Papua shootoutyesterday 21:28Two police officers who were wounded after being attacked by armed group members in Lanny Jaya, Papua, on Monday, are still receiving intensive treatment at the Bhayangkara Hospital in Jayapura. "We have performed an ...
Komnas HAM sends team to Lanny Jayayesterday 21:02The Papua chapter of the National Commission on Human Rights (Komnas HAM) has sent a team to Tiom, Lanny Jaya district, Papua, to investigate Mondays shooting incident that claimed the lives of two police officers. "We ...
Slow increase in holiday travelers along Trans-Sumatra highwayyesterday 20:19The flow of holiday travelers is slowly increasing along the Soekarno-Hatta Trans-Sumatra highway to Bandar Lampung on Wednesday. Since 8 a.m. on Wednesday the highway has been crowded with motorcycles and cars of ...
Five police officers hospitalized after unknown gunmen attackyesterday 20:13Five police officers who were shot by unidentified gunmen in Indawa Village, Lanny Jaya District of West Papua on Monday (July 28) are currently undergoing intensive medical treatment at the National Polices Hospital in ...
Police suspect corruption in West Papua animal husbandry officeyesterday 19:21Police have detected indications of corruption of state fund managed by the animal husbandry office of West Papua to finance procurement and improvement of the quality of feed for cows of livestock farmers in the regency of ...
President-elect Jokowi holds open house in hometownyesterday 18:04Indonesias President-elect Joko Widodo, better known as Jokowi, holds an open house reception to celebrate Idul Fitri for the public in his hometown Solo, Central Java, on Wednesday. Jokowi and his wife, Iriana Joko ...
Papua Military command ready to help overcome armed groupsyesterday 17:16The chief of the Papua Regional Military Command, Major General Christian Zebua, has expressed TNIs (military) readiness to assist the police in dealing with armed groups that have been causing restlessness in the region. ...
Jokowi`s consistency tested when forming his cabinet: Analystyesterday 17:11Consistency of Indonesian president elect Joko Widodo (Jokowi) in his principle will be tested when he forms his cabinet if he is finally named president, an analyst said. Mochamad Yulianto, a political lecturer at the ...
New government reminded to bring modernity to backward areasyesterday 17:01The Indonesian Association of Backward Regencies (Askati) reminded president elect Joko Widodo of his pledge to bring modernity to back ward regencies all over the country.Askati chairman Mulyadi Jayabaya said currently there ...
- Papua Military command ready to help overcome armed groups 676 views
- Number of Idul Fitri travelers by train, plane up significantly 632 views
- Heavy traffic along West Java`s southern highway 620 views
- Jokowi`s consistency tested when forming his cabinet: Analyst 602 views
- President-elect Jokowi holds open house in hometown 504 views
- Five police officers hospitalized after unknown gunmen attack 480 views
- Two police officers undergoing treatment after Papua shootout 479 views
- Slow increase in holiday travelers along Trans-Sumatra highway 466 views
- Australia denies Yudhoyono, Megawati`s involvement in banknote graft case 3 hours ago
- Jokowi needs to announce fuel price policy 5 hours ago
- Six people drown in W. Sumatra 7 hours ago
- Jokowi starts political career from district party level 7 hours ago
- President Yudhoyono deplores online news reporting of Wikileaks report 8 hours ago
- Lanny Jaya official calls for arrest of armed group members 9 hours ago
- President yudhoyono asks Australia to explain about Wikileaks` latest report 9 hours ago
- Number of homebound travelers down 15%: Ministry 11 hours ago