President Jokowi threatens to cancel hospital license rejecting KIS17 hours agoPresident Joko Widodo (Jokowi) said he would cancel the license of private hospitals refusing to treat patients holding the Indonesian Health Card (KIS). KIS could be used by poor members of the community for hospital ...
Sigma: Intervention by President Jokowi in novel case acceptable17 hours agoDirector of Community Synergy for Indonesian Democracy (Sigma) Said Salahudin said limited intervention by the President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) as the head of state in the case of Novel Baswedan is legally allowed. "The ...
Indonesian rescue team conducts aerial search in Himalaya mountain3rd May 2015The Indonesian rescue team in Kathmandu, Nepal, conducted an aerial search in Himalaya area namely Langtang on Sunday morning to locate three missing Indonesian climbers in the mountain. The three missing climbers are Alma ...
Police, antigraft body must not be intervened: Kompolnas3rd May 2015The National Police (Polri) and the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) as law enforcing bodies must not be intervened by certain interest groups, National Police Commission (Kompolnas) Deputy Chief Tjahjo Kumolo said. ...
Kompolnas ready to evaluate police after arrest of Baswedan3rd May 2015The National Police Commission (Kompolnas) is ready to evaluate police after the arrest by the police of Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) investigator Novel Baswedan over an alleged maltreatment, Kompolnas Deputy Chief ...
Minister hopes indonesia to follow sweden in cutting prostitution rate3rd May 2015Social Affairs Minister Khofifah Indar Parawansa hoped Indonesia would follow Swedens way in its efforts to cut the rates of prostitution and its clients. "Sweden can reduce the countrys prostitution rate and its clients ...
Landslides, No. 1 Killer in Indonesia in 20141st May 2015Being located in the Pacifics ring of fire and comprising over 17 thousand islands, Indonesia is prone to natural disasters, particularly whirlwinds, floods and landslides. During 2014, some 1,525 disaster events occurred ...
Thousands of workers gather in C Jakarta to mark May Day1st May 2015Thousands of workers from various organizations congregated at the Hotel Indonesia Circle, Central Jakarta, for a long march to the State Palace to mark the May Day celebration on Friday. The workers are from the Congress ...
VP urges May Day demonstrators not to harm other parties30th April 2015Vice President Jusuf Kalla has urged demonstrators preparing massive rallies to mark International Labor Day on Friday (May 1) not to destroy public facilities or harm other people. "Since they (the labors) do not violate ...
President sets two-year deadline for toll road project completion30th April 2015President Joko Widodo has set a two-year deadline for the completion of the Solo-Ngawi-Kertosono toll road project linking Central and East Java provinces. "I give a two-year deadline (to developers) for the completion of ...
- Minister hopes indonesia to follow sweden in cutting prostitution rate 1.402 views
- Indonesian rescue team conducts aerial search in Himalaya mountain 1.123 views
- President Jokowi threatens to cancel hospital license rejecting KIS 845 views
- U.S. considers Indonesia World`s Islamic Development Center 819 views
- Indonesia stops sending migrant workers to 21 middle eastern nations 818 views
- Indonesia to implement free visa policy for Japanese people 801 views
- Police, antigraft body must not be intervened: Kompolnas 795 views
- Kompolnas ready to evaluate police after arrest of Baswedan 773 views
- Indonesia to issue regulation on illegal fishing 9 hours ago
- U.S. considers Indonesia World`s Islamic Development Center 13 hours ago
- Cost-effectiveness not sole benefit of simultaneous regional head elections: Expert 13 hours ago
- Indonesian government holds meeting on simultaneous regional elections 13 hours ago
- Indonesia to implement free visa policy for Japanese people 13 hours ago
- President hands out three social cards in Sleman 15 hours ago
- Indonesians in Nepal to return home: TNI Chief 16 hours ago
- Indonesia stops sending migrant workers to 21 middle eastern nations 16 hours ago