Hatta Rajasa continues his silenceyesterday 16:18Hatta Rajasa, the running mate of Prabowo Subianto, continued to remain silent until Thursday following Prabowos declaration to reject the July 9 presidential election and withdraw from the remaining election process two days ...
Jokowi expected to enhance RI-Malaysia cooperationyesterday 16:09The newly elected President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) is expected to strengthen the already sound relations with Malaysia and to extend cooperation with the country in numerous fields, stated Indonesian Ambassador to Malaysia Herman ...
Obama congratulates Joko Widodo as Indonesian president-electyesterday 15:42US President Barack Obama congratulated Indonesias President-elect Joko Widodo during a telephone conference a day after the countrys Election Commission announced the winner of the 2014 presidential election on Tuesday (July ...
President Yudhoyono`s Democrat Party ready to support new governmentyesterday 20:40President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyonos Democrat Party will support the new government of president-elect Joko Widodo if it was willing to continue the presidents programs, a party official said here on Wednesday. "The ...
Election participation down: Commisioneryesterday 20:37Public participation in the Indonesian presidential election this year has been recorded lower than in 2009, Election Commissioner Sigit Pamungkas said here on Wednesday. "The participation has been about 70 percent. At ...
President SBY pays Rp20.7 million income-based zakatyesterday 20:09President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono directly paid Rp20.7 million for this years income-based zakat mal and Rp1 million for zakat fitrah to the National Alms Agency (Baznas). "President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono directly paid ...
Jokowi becomes active governor starting today: Ministeryesterday 20:06Home Affairs Minister (Mendagri) Gamawan Fauzi said that Joko Widodo will become officially active governor of Jakarta starting from July 23, following the announcement of winner of presidential election by the General Elections ...
British government congratulates Joko Widodo on presidential election victoryyesterday 20:04The British government through its Foreign Secretary Philip Hammond congratulated the Indonesian President-elect Joko Widodo after gaining the highest number of votes in the 2014 presidential election. "I warmly ...
US congratulates Indonesia on presidential electionyesterday 20:01Secretary of State John Kerry congratulated Indonesias president-elect Jokowi Widodo Tuesday and applauded the countrys commitment to democracy. "As the worlds second and third largest democracies, the United States and ...
Police praises public order during electionsyesterday 19:32Officials of the National Police (Polri) praised the publics participation in maintaining order during the 2014 presidential election. "General Election Commission (KPU) recapitulation and the announcement of the results ...
- Agung Laksono hopes Prabowo will concede defeat 983 views
- Hatta Rajasa continues his silence 981 views
- President Yudhoyono`s Democrat Party ready to support new government 845 views
- British government congratulates Joko Widodo on presidential election victory 746 views
- US congratulates Indonesia on presidential election 636 views
- Election participation down: Commisioner 599 views
- Indonesian police arrives in Ukraine to identify MH17 crash victims 593 views
- Singaporean PM calls Joko wWdodo on presidential election victory 590 views
- US Congressman praises indonesia`s democracy 2 hours ago
- Indonesia`s DVI team helps identify MH17 victims 3 hours ago
- Police arrest suspects of indonesian student robbery in Kairo 3 hours ago
- Bush fires feared to hit Sumatra 3 hours ago
- President-elect says final decision on cabinet after lebaran yesterday 23:14
- Lawyers of Prabowo-Hatta to constitutional court on Friday yesterday 23:10
- President asks for optimal services for lebaran travelers yesterday 23:05
- "God willing" constitutional court neutral: Prabowo yesterday 23:01