Papuan culture must be preserved: Coordinating Minister29th July 2015The vast cultural diversities that have been prevalent in Papua for centuries must be maintained, according to Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal and Security Affairs Tedjo Edhy Purdijatno. "We must not abandon the ...
President Jokowi to have a guest house in Papua: Minister29th July 2015A guest house will be built for Indonesian President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) in Papua to enable him to closely interact with the people in the countrys easternmost province, a minister stated. "A special team is in the process ...
Traditional celebration "Syawalan" preserved in Kudus29th July 2015The traditional celebration of Syawalan in Dawe Subdistrict, Kudus Regent, Central Java Province, which is marked with a parade of gunungan, remains preserved. This year, it took place on July 24. As part ...
Clean river backs preservation of "Bulusan" celebration29th July 2015A clean river will enable the residents of Jekulo Subdistrict in Kudus Regency, Central Java Province, to keep preserving the traditional Bulusan celebration, Kudus regent Musthofa said. Therefore, ...
President Jokowi concludes visit to Singapore29th July 2015- President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo arrived in Semarang, Central Java, from Singapore on Wednesday after concluding his two-day visit to the neighboring country. The president and his entourage departed from Changi ...
Problems in Batam, Bintan, Karimun will be resolved: President Jokowi28th July 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) said here on Tuesday that he will take serious measures to tackle the problems in the Batam, Bintan and Karimun free trade zone. "We wish to emphasize that we will take serious steps to ...
N. Sumatra Governor, wife named graft suspects28th July 2015North Sumatra Governor Gatot Pujo Nugroho and his wife Evi Susanti were named suspects in a graft case after being grilled for 13 hours by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Monday. They and their lawyer O.C. ...
Landslide claims seven lives in Padang Sidempuan, N. Sumatra28th July 2015A landslide killed seven people in North Padang Sidempuan sub-district, Padang Sidempuan City, on Monday afternoon. The landslide buried a house owned by Bisri Lubis who was receiving some guests at the time when the ...
Indonesia, Britain to build microsatellite for use in maritime sector28th July 2015The governments of Indonesia and Britain will build a microsatellite in the maritime field as part of the maritime cooperation agreement between the two countries. This cooperation was established during British Prime ...
Indonesian consultative assembly speaker admires achievements of China28th July 2015Chairman of the Indonesian Peoples Consultative Assembly (MPR) Zulkifli Hasan expressed his admiration for the rapid achievements, including economic growth, of the Peoples Republic of China over the last few decades. ...
- Iran, Indonesia discuss cooperation plans 1.314 views
- President Jokowi inaugurates 793 military, police cadets 1.253 views
- Israel passes law allowing force feeding of prisoners 1.063 views
- President Jokowi chairs meeting on El Nino 847 views
- Four Vietnamese fishing vessels impounded 620 views
- Residents of Surabaya protest against Majapahit Coalition 530 views
- Four Vietnamese fishing vessels impounded 4 hours ago
- Residents of Surabaya protest against Majapahit Coalition 4 hours ago
- President Jokowi chairs meeting on El Nino 19 hours ago
- Israel passes law allowing force feeding of prisoners 30th July 2015
- Iran, Indonesia discuss cooperation plans 30th July 2015
- President Jokowi inaugurates 793 military, police cadets 30th July 2015
- Tolikara incident to be settled by traditional wisdom 29th July 2015
- Anti-corruption agency will soon investigate N. Sumatra Governor 29th July 2015