Close fight forecast between Priyo and Aburizal in Golkar's chairmanship election21st November 2014Priyo Budi Santoso and incumbent Aburizal Bakrie are forecast to have a close fight during the election of Golkar Partys next general chairman in a party congress scheduled on November 30. "I predict Priyo and Aburizal ...
Police ensure investment security in Batam21st November 2014National Police Chief General Sutarman has ensured business security for present-day and prospective investors in Batam after a clash erupted between the police and military (TNI) personnel on Wednesday. "Despite the ...
Do not let children live in violence: Psychologist21st November 2014Parents should ensure that their children are not exposed to domestic violence to prevent them replicating the same behavior elsewhere, emphasized child psychologist Vera Itabiliana Hadiwidjojo. "At home, parents should ...
President Jokowi sworn HM Prasetyo as attorney general20th November 2014President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) swore in National Democratic Party (Nasdem) politician HM Prasetyo as the new attorney general at the State Palace here on Thursday. The swearing-in ceremony started late by some 90 minutes ...
HM Prasetyo appointed attorney-general20th November 2014Former junior attorney-general for general crimes HM Prasetyo has been appointed Attorney General of the Republic of Indonesia. A politician from the National Democrat (NasDem) Party, Prasetyo had long been in the field of ...
Indonesia to adopt e-Government policy from ROK20th November 2014Indonesia plans to adopt the Republic of Koreas e-Government system and aims to fully implement it by 2019, an Indonesian minister said here on Thursday. "South Korea has a proven track record in implementing information ...
e-Government to improve performance of government: Korean Ambassador20th November 2014South Korean Ambassador to Indonesia Cho Tai-young said e-Government system of administration would help improve the performance of the Indonesian government. The system to be adopted by the government of President Joko ...
Overflowing Bekasi River inundates residential areas20th November 2014The residential areas located along the banks of Bekasi River were inundated as it overflowed its banks on Wednesday evening, around midnight. The flood-affected residential areas included Pondok Mitra Lestari and Pondok ...
Former energy minister Jero Wacik testifying in corruption case20th November 2014The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) is investigating former energy and mineral resource minister Jero Wacik as witness in the corruption case with former lawmaker and chairman of the Commission VII of the House of ...
Flash flooding forces 487 East Jakartans to seek temporary shelter20th November 2014The flash floods from Bogor, West Java, have forced 487 inhabitants of Kampung Pulo and Bidara Cina to evacuate to higher grounds, on Thursday morning. Of the 487 evacuees, 430 were residents of Kampung Pulo and 57 of ...
- Indonesia`s immigration detention centers house 950 minors: UNHCR 868 views
- Indonesian new AG holds officials` meeting on first day in office 834 views
- Close fight forecast between Priyo and Aburizal in Golkar's chairmanship election 799 views
- Four Indonesian naval ships on standby in E. Kalimantan for patrol 751 views
- Indonesian minister asked to offer free education until grade 12 721 views
- Social affairs ministry monitoring Jakarta floods 654 views
- A number of districts want to have nuclear power plant 651 views
- Hundreds of flood victims in Jakarta still housed in temporary shelters 641 views
- Illegal fishing must be stopped to restore pride: Susi Pudjiastuti 21 hours ago
- Four Indonesian naval ships on standby in E. Kalimantan for patrol 22 hours ago
- Indonesian minister asked to offer free education until grade 12 22nd November 2014
- A number of districts want to have nuclear power plant 21st November 2014
- Indonesian new AG holds officials` meeting on first day in office 21st November 2014
- Indonesia`s immigration detention centers house 950 minors: UNHCR 21st November 2014
- Police still on high alert following fuel price hike announcement 21st November 2014
- Hundreds of flood victims in Jakarta still housed in temporary shelters 21st November 2014