Four dead as bridge collapses in Taman Ismail Marzuki, Jakarta4 hours agoFour construction workers died after being trapped under the collapsed connection bridge of Taman Ismail Marzukis library in Cikini, Central Jakarta, on Friday, at around 6 a.m. local time. "The victims have been brought ...
SAR team searches for missing German tourist in Bali4 hours agoThe Search and Rescue Team of Denpasar, Bali, has been looking for 71-year-old German tourist, Bernhard Manfred Erich Lubke, who went missing while snorkeling at Nusa Dua Beach. "The victims wife reported that he went ...
DPR chairman has no objections to shadow leadership30th October 2014Chairman of the House of Representatives (DPR) Setya Novanto has no problem with the Great Indonesia Coalitions plan to inaugurate a shadow DPR leadership, following its landslide defeat in the election of House Commission ...
Middle Eeast Stability Important For Indonesia: Foreign Minister30th October 2014Indonesias foreign minister Retno LP Marsudi said stability in the Middle East was very important for the country and therefore Indonesia was actively pushing for its realization. "Indonesia has always supported peace in ...
Indonesia must participate in settling Middle East conflicts: Religious minister30th October 2014As a Muslim-majority country, Indonesia should participate in efforts to settle conflicts in the Middle East and to bring about democratization in the region, Minister of Religious Affairs Lukman Hakim Syaifuddin said. ...
Trainer aircraft lost contact in Moyo island30th October 2014Trainer aircraft PK-LLC belonging to PT Lift has reportedly lost contact at Moyo island in Sumbawa district, West Nusa Tenggara, around 10.30am on Thursday. Head of the local chapter of the National Search and Rescue ...
Indonesia prone to terrorist attacks: Police chief30th October 2014National Police Chief General Sutarman told Vice President Jusuf Kalla on Thursday that Indonesia was prone to terrorist attacks. Therefore, preventive measures must be taken to avert such disruptions and to maintain ...
Two Indonesian soldiers interrogated over sale of ammunition30th October 2014The investigators from the Army Military Police have questioned two personnel from the Indonesian Military for their alleged involvement in selling ammunition to Papuan separatists, stated a military spokesman. The two ...
Five factions of Red-White coalition to lead House commissions30th October 2014Five factions of the Red-White coalition were elected to lead the commissions of the House of Representatives (DPR) during the election of commission leadership at the parliament building here on Wednesday. The five ...
Indonesian govt to appoint honorary consulate in Ramallah, Palestine30th October 2014The Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs will appoint an honorary consulate in Ramallah, Palestine, after considering other options of interception embassy and an official embassy. "The appointment of honorary consulate ...
- Two Indonesian soldiers interrogated over sale of ammunition 871 views
- Middle Eeast Stability Important For Indonesia: Foreign Minister 832 views
- Indonesian govt to appoint honorary consulate in Ramallah, Palestine 723 views
- Indonesia must participate in settling Middle East conflicts: Religious minister 721 views
- Indonesia prone to terrorist attacks: Police chief 689 views
- DPR chairman has no objections to shadow leadership 634 views
- Five factions of Red-White coalition to lead House commissions 621 views
- Trainer aircraft lost contact in Moyo island 488 views
- Another suspect named in TransJakarta corruption case 43 minutes ago
- Indonesia hopes its citizen can become Imam at Masjidil Haram 58 minutes ago
- Indonesia urges Israel to allow Palestinians access to Al-Aqsa 1 hour ago
- 50 literary experts attend "Man of Literature Malay Archipelago" gathering 1 hour ago
- President Jokowi receives Angolan VP 2 hours ago
- Australian Ambassador visits Eastern Indonesia 3 hours ago
- Govt to revise regulations on marine affairs and fisheries 3 hours ago
- Do not queue up for oil before price hike: Minister 3 hours ago