SBY urges Democrat Party to fight for direct election system29th September 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (SBY) has called on party members to fight for direct regional election system, stated the chairperson of the ruling Democrat Party faction in the House of Representatives (DPR) Nurhayati Ali ...
Constitutional Court chairman confirms receiving call from President Yudhoyono29th September 2014The Chairman of the Indonesian Constitutional Court, Hamdan Zoelva, confirmed that President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono had called him to talk about the ratification of the Regional Elections Law by the House of Representatives ...
Yudhoyono confident of jokowi`s capability to address international issues29th September 2014Outgoing President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono expressed optimism that the next government of President-elect Joko Widodo, better known as Jokowi, will be able to address varied international issues.Speaking to the press in ...
Freeport ceases operations in Grasberg mine after accident claims 427th September 2014Operations in the Grasberg mine was temporarily halted by PT Freeport Indonesia, following an accident that killed four miners on Saturday at 7.24 am, local time. According to a statement released to the press in Papua on ...
Anti-graft commission questions Freeport`s former CEO26th September 2014The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Friday questioned the former CEO of PT Freeport Indonesia, Armando Mahler, as witness in a corruption case involving former Governor of Papua province Barnabas Suebu. Armando ...
There should be no regress in democracy: Yudhoyono26th September 2014Chairman of the Democratic Party Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has said by opting for the indirect regional head election system, Indonesia should not become regressive. "I personally do not want to see any regression. During my ...
SBY expresses disappointment over voting results26th September 2014Democrat Party Chairman Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono expressed disappointment over the results of voting to endorse a bill on regional head elections, which took place on Thursday (September 25) night in Jakarta. "I am ...
Regional Elections Act challenged in Constitutional Court26th September 2014The Regional Elections Act that was approved by the House of Representatives (DPR) was immediately challenged in the Constitutional Court. "I will apply for a judicial review on the Election Law. On Monday (September 29), I ...
House votes for indirect regional head elections26th September 2014The House of Representatives (DPR), after a long debate in a plenary session early on Friday, decided through voting to endorse a bill on indirect regional head elections. "The results of voting show that 135 DPR members ...
Indonesian government to construct road in Papua`s middle mountain area25th September 2014The Public Works Ministry is prioritizing the construction of a road in the middle mountain area of Papua Province giving the local people another option besides air transportation. His institution is prioritizing the road ...
- Govt plans to challenge indirect election law: President 895 views
- Indonesia committed to nuclear security: IAEA 838 views
- Indonesia launches center to promote nuclear security culture 636 views
- Indonesia`s consulate general urges citizens to avoid rally areas 621 views
- Police commission urges TNI-Polri team to focus on fuel mafia 617 views
- SBY urges Democrat Party to fight for direct election system 597 views
- Constitutional Court chairman confirms receiving call from President Yudhoyono 593 views
- Expert staff of governor arrested on charge of corruption 527 views
- Jokowi and Kalla will encounter unity-related issues: experts 3 hours ago
- Radicalism contrary to Pancasila 4 hours ago
- Indonesia`s consulate general urges citizens to avoid rally areas 30th September 2014
- Govt plans to challenge indirect election law: President 30th September 2014
- President holds immediate meeting at Halim Perdanakusuma airport 30th September 2014
- KKP cooperates with NOAA to minimize fish theft 30th September 2014
- Indonesia committed to nuclear security: IAEA 29th September 2014
- Indonesia launches center to promote nuclear security culture 29th September 2014