President Jokowi receives ANTARA Achievement Award18th December 2014President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo was conferred the ANTARA Achievement Award during the 77th anniversary celebrations of the Indonesian national news agency here on Thursday evening. President Director of the agency Syaiful ...
Rescue team finds 17 Indonesian victims of sunken Oryong 50118th December 2014The rescue team deployed to trace victims of sunken fishing vessel Oryong 501 found 17 of the 35 members of the Indonesian crew, the Indonesian Foreign Affairs Ministry said. "At least 17 of the 35 Indonesian victims were ...
Jusuf Kalla reelected as PMI chief18th December 2014Vice President Jusuf Kalla was reelected as general chairman of the Indonesian Red Cross (PMI) after defeating Siti Hediyati, also known as Titiek Soeharto, in a vote here on Thursday. Jusuf Kalla secured 247 votes, ...
TNI to built 17 additional border posts in Kalimantan18th December 2014The Indonesian Military (TNI) plans to add 17 border posts in areas located in the East and North Kalimantan provinces that share their borders with Malaysia. "The construction of the posts is intended to declare the ...
Survey: 84 percent Indonesians want direct elections17th December 2014A survey by Lembaga Survei Indonesia (LSI) showed that 84.1 percent of Indonesians prefer direct elections for regional leaders with only 5.8 percent wanting elections by the regional legislative assemblies (DPRD). Under ...
Sebatik island`s fishermen need cold storage facility17th December 2014A cold storage facility needs to be built on Sebatik Island to enable local fishermen to meet the governments policy on prohibiting the sale of fish catch to overseas markets, a local fisherman said. "We are not in a ...
Death toll in Banjarnegara landslide climbs to 64 on Tuesday16th December 2014The death toll of the landslide that hit Jemblung hamlet in Central Javas Banjarnegara district rose to 64 on Tuesday afternoon, according to the National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB). Head of the agencys Data and ...
Legislators cut salaries to help Banjarnegara landslide victims16th December 2014A number of leaders and members of the House of Representatives have donated Rp350 million they raised from their salaries to assist the victims of the landslides that hit Central Java Province. House Speaker Setya Novanto ...
DPR lauds Law, Human Rights Ministry`s decision on Golkar conflict16th December 2014The House of Representatives (DPR) Deputy Speaker Fadli Zon praised the Law and Human Rights Ministrys decision on the internal conflict of the Golkar Party, urging the partys internal mechanism to handle it. "If the Law ...
Four cars and 14 motorcycles found in Banjarnegara landslides16th December 2014Rescue workers have found four cars and 14 motorcycles from under piles of earth in the wake of landslide that killed at least 64 people with more than 40 missing feared dead in Banjarnegara, Central Java. The landslides ...
- Moeldoko wants Indonesian military to accept "big brother" role in ASEAN 1.011 views
- "Mabuhay! Merdeka!": Philippines-Indonesia Photo Exhibition To Be Held On Dec 22-31 968 views
- Search for Banjarnegara landslide victims stopped, 95 bodies found 965 views
- Indonesian govt yet to settle many of its agendas: dpd - (d) 745 views
- January peak month of natural disasters :Agency 741 views
- President Jokowi to attend 10th commemoration of Indian Ocean tsunami 698 views
- All parties should defend women`s rights: President 682 views
- Indonesian government has exhibited good performance: DPD Chairman 616 views
- New dam built in South Kalimantan to irrigate rice fields 1 hour ago
- Densus 88 arrests suspected terrorist in East Java 13 hours ago
- Moeldoko wants Indonesian military to accept "big brother" role in ASEAN 17 hours ago
- Indonesian govt yet to settle many of its agendas: dpd - (d) 17 hours ago
- Golkar Party leaders acting like ostriches: Hajriyanto 17 hours ago
- Hajriyanto calls on Golkar to take LSI survey proportionately 17 hours ago
- President Jokowi to attend 10th commemoration of Indian Ocean tsunami 17 hours ago
- Indonesian government has exhibited good performance: DPD Chairman 17 hours ago