KPK leader`s arrest is backlash on anti-corruption movement: Activists23rd January 2015The arrest of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) Deputy Chairman Bambang Widjojanto is an arbitrary action and a backlash on the anti-corruption movement, according to the Coalition of Anti-Corruption Civilians. ...
Indonesia offers condolences to Saudi Arabia23rd January 2015The Indonesian government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has expressed deep condolences to Saudi Arabia over the death of Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud in Riyadh on Friday. "Indonesia prays to God for ...
US ready to provide military equipment to Indonesia23rd January 2015The United States has expressed willingness to fulfill Indonesias military equipment needs following the latter's plan to replace its old F-5E/F Tiger II jet fighters. "I am not familiar with the details of the F-5 ...
Anti-graft body leaders to meet President Joko Widodo23rd January 2015Leaders of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) will meet President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo following the arrest of their colleague, KPK Deputy Chairman Bambang Widjojanto (BW) on Friday morning. "We will meet the ...
Navy chief orders for tougher action against illegal fishing23rd January 2015Navy Chief of Staff Vice Admiral Ade Supandi told new chief of the East Fleet Rear Admiral Darwanto to be more effective in operations against illegal fishing. "The East Fleet operational territory is much wider than ...
Police name KPK leader suspect23rd January 2015Police have named Deputy Chairman of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) Bambang Widjojanto a suspect over regional election dispute in 2010. Police spokesman Insp. Gen. Ronny Sompie said Bambang, who was ...
Indonesia needs to consolidate its organizations: president23rd January 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) affirmed that as a large country, Indonesia should consolidate all central and regional level organizations in order to realize the plan and idea being jointly envisioned. "Consolidation of ...
DPR still awaits president Jokowi to inaugurate police chief23rd January 2015The Commission III of the House of Representatives (DPR) is awaiting President Joko Widodo to inaugurate Commissioner General Budi Gunawan as national police chief in the next two weeks. "President Joko Widodo stated he ...
Hasto's allegation is slander: KPK chief23rd January 2015Chairman of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) Abraham Samad vehemently denied the allegation about meeting political party leaders to support his bid for vice presidency and called it a mere slander. "That Mr ...
President holds second day of meeting with district heads23rd January 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) held the second day of meeting in the Bogor Palace here on Friday after the first one organized a day before with all mayors and district heads across the country. "The meeting like this ...
- Indonesia, Netherlands universities collaborating in development of rubber seeds 632 views
- President yet to determine stance on Widjojanto`s resignation 582 views
- UN should initiate global consensus following Charlie Hebdo incident: Muhammadiyah 575 views
- Australian Consul slams Kerobokan Prison door 559 views
- Muhammadiyah supports move to form team to settle KPK-Police conflict 524 views
- Anti-graft Commission summons two police generals in BG case 458 views
- Jakarta claims to be ready to handle floods 414 views
- Human rights commission investigates criminalization of Bambang Widjojanto 400 views
- Human rights commission investigates criminalization of Bambang Widjojanto 11 hours ago
- Anti-graft Commission summons two police generals in BG case 13 hours ago
- Jakarta claims to be ready to handle floods 14 hours ago
- UN should initiate global consensus following Charlie Hebdo incident: Muhammadiyah 26th January 2015
- President yet to determine stance on Widjojanto`s resignation 26th January 2015
- Muhammadiyah supports move to form team to settle KPK-Police conflict 26th January 2015
- Australian Consul slams Kerobokan Prison door 26th January 2015
- Indonesia, Netherlands universities collaborating in development of rubber seeds 26th January 2015