Jokowi to announce cabinet lineup soon21st October 2014President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) will announce his cabinet lineup not on Tuesday but as soon as possible, according to Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP) Deputy Secretary General Ahmad Basarah. "The announcement ...
I am not sick: Jusuf Kalla21st October 2014Vice President Jusuf Kalla (JK) confirmed that he was in good health, considering the fact that he had not attended the celebratory party organized by the people at the National Monument for President Joko Widodo. "You can ...
Jokowi asked to postpone announcing cabinet line up21st October 2014The Indonesian Corruption Watch (ICW) has asked President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) to postpone plan to announce his cabinet line up on Tuesday as there are a number of the candidates having reputation tainted with corruption. ...
Premier Abbott invites President Jokowi to attend G-20 meeting21st October 2014Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott invited President Joko Widodo to attend a G-20 meeting in Brisbane, Australia, in November 2014, during their meeting at the Merdeka Palace here on Monday night. "The main point is ...
Japan expects stronger bilateral ties with Indonesia under President Jokowi`s leadership21st October 2014Japan expected stronger bilateral relationship with Indonesia under President Joko "Jokowi" Widodos administrative, said Japans special envoy. The Japans special envoy to attend the inauguration of President Jokowi, former ...
President Jokowi receives Prime Minister Abbott after inauguration21st October 2014President Joko Widodo received Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott at the Merdeka Palace here on Monday evening after his inauguration earlier in the day. The meeting was held at around 07.00 p.m. local time shortly ...
President Jokowi receives US Secretary of State21st October 2014President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) received US Secretary of State John Kerry at the Merdeka Palace here on Monday night. The meeting started at around 08.00 p.m. shortly after the President received Australian Prime Minister ...
Jokowi meets Prime Minister of Singapore20th October 2014Indonesian President Joko Widodo received courtesy calls from the Prime Minister of Singapore Lee Hsien Loong, as well as the Malaysian and Australian heads of states, at the Presidential Palace here on Monday. Lee Hsien ...
Prabowo urges Indonesians to give Jokowi a chance20th October 2014The Chairman of the Great Indonesia Movement (Gerindra) Party, Prabowo Subianto, has urged Indonesians to give President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo the opportunity to govern the country for the next five or 10 years. "We need to ...
President Jokowi to strive for food self-sufficiency20th October 2014President Joko Widodo has expressed his intention to make the country self-sufficient in food. "I hope all parties support the food self-sufficiency program. I also hope that farmers work hard to realize it," the president ...
- 16 Indonesian police officers killed during elections 980 views
- Jokowi to replace eight prospective ministerial candidates following KPK`s recommendation 968 views
- Indonesia re-elected as UN Human Rights Council member 928 views
- Infantry Battalion 511 deployed to secure Indonesia-PNG borders 752 views
- Sutarman proposes four police officers` names for Jokowi`s adjutant 735 views
- KPK traces treasure of non-active Riau Governor 718 views
- President Jokowi meets TNI, police, and inteligent leaders 712 views
- Andika Perkasa appointed as presidential security guards` commandant 672 views
- Kopassus TNI AD should become world's best elite force 1 hour ago
- Police name two more suspects in murder of British national 15 hours ago
- People urged to give Jokowi time to select ministers 19 hours ago
- Security personnel deployed to diffuse tensions in Adonara island 23 hours ago
- Ministers tightly and carefully selected: Vice president 23 hours ago
- Jokowi calls another meeting of numerous figures at State Palace 23 hours ago
- KPK traces treasure of non-active Riau Governor 23rd October 2014
- Jokowi to replace eight prospective ministerial candidates following KPK`s recommendation 22nd October 2014