Conflicting parties in parliament officially make peace17th November 2014The Red-White Coalition and the Great Indonesia Coalition agreed to resolve their differences on Monday after inking an agreement at the parliament building. The agreement was signed by the representatives from the two ...
Police, interior ministry coordinate fake e-ID card investigation17th November 2014The Indonesian police are coordinating with the home affairs ministry regarding the investigation into fake electronic-Identity Cards (e-IDs), stated a police spokesman. "We are coordinating about it with the home affairs ...
Police searching for perpetrator of Manokwari shootout case17th November 2014The Manokwari Resort Police are still on the lookout for a suspect, alias ON, who is believed to have killed a person in Oransbari Sub-district of Manokwari, West Papua Province, in September 2014. "The suspect and his gun ...
Expel foreign military ships that enter Indonesian territory: Navy chief17th November 2014The Chief of Staff of the Indonesian Navy, Admiral Dr Marsetio, told his soldiers to expel foreign military ships that enter Indonesian territory, including the district of Nunukan, North Kalimantan. "We will expel foreign ...
Legislator regrets e-ID project halt17th November 2014Deputy Speaker of the Parliament Fadli Zon has expressed regret over the governments decision to halt the implementation of the electronic-Identity Cards (e-ID) project, on which funds amounting to Rp6-7 trillion have already ...
Jokowi leads cabinet meeting, focuses on infrastructure development17th November 2014Indonesian President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo chaired an extended cabinet meeting on Monday, where he focused the discussion on infrastructure development. The focus of the meet was along the lines of the elaborate plans he ...
Indonesia, France agree to cooperate on dockyard development16th November 2014The governments of Indonesia and France have agreed to increase cooperation on the maritime sector, particularly in shipyard development. "In the maritime sector, both governments give an emphasis on industry because ...
Indonesia emphasizes on importance of stability in South China Sea15th November 2014Indonesia hopes all countries concerned with the South China Sea maintain stability in the region. "What Indonesia hopes for, which we cannot afford to not have, is peace and stability in the region. We hope all countries ...
Two foreign fishing vessels detained on charge of illegal operation15th November 2014The navy ship the KRI Sutedi Senaputra-878 has caught and detained two foreign fishing vessels operating illegally in the sea off Natuna in the Riau Island province. The two vessels one flying the Malaysian flag and ...
Indonesia issues tsunami warning following powerful quake15th November 2014Indonesias Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB) has issued a tsunami warning for some eastern Indonesian provinces after a powerful earthquake, measuring 7.3 on the Richter Scale, hit North Maluku Province on Saturday. Based ...
- Indonesian govt prepares powerful human resources: Expert 1.765 views
- US ready to support Indonesia with military technology 1.171 views
- Indonesian navy deploys 40 patrol boats to curb fuel smuggling 1.020 views
- Overflowing Bekasi River inundates residential areas 930 views
- President installs Basuki as Jakarta governor 745 views
- Indonesia to adopt e-Government policy from ROK 738 views
- President Jokowi to attend the 5th WPF 703 views
- President Jokowi sworn HM Prasetyo as attorney general 626 views
- President Jokowi sworn HM Prasetyo as attorney general 14 hours ago
- HM Prasetyo appointed attorney-general 14 hours ago
- Indonesia to adopt e-Government policy from ROK 14 hours ago
- e-Government to improve performance of government: Korean Ambassador 14 hours ago
- Overflowing Bekasi River inundates residential areas 14 hours ago
- Former energy minister Jero Wacik testifying in corruption case 14 hours ago
- Flash flooding forces 487 East Jakartans to seek temporary shelter 23 hours ago
- Riau Island Vice Governor evacuated from police headquarters after clash 20th November 2014