President orders tight supervision of terrorism convicts14th September 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has ordered tight supervision of terrorism convicts following an allegation that former terrorism convicts have joined the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) movement. "There has been ...
Myanmar quick to responsd to Indonesia`s offer: Deputy minister13th September 2014Indonesias deputy defense minister Sjafri Sjamsoeddin has commended Myanmars quick response to Indonesias offer to help that country meet its defense equipment needs. "This will ease the implementation of the next stages," ...
Medan immigrant detention center detains 16 Somalians13th September 2014The Medan Immigrant Detention Center has detained 16 Somalian citizens who were found roaming in Belawan City, North Sumatra, on Thursday (Sept. 11). The Chief of Medan Immigrant House Purbanus Purba reported here that the ...
Indonesian ambassador appeals to hajj pilgrims to maintain health13th September 2014The Indonesian Ambassador for Saudi Arabia Abdurrahman Muhammad Fachir appealed to the Hajj pilgrimage participants to maintain health during their visit to the country. "The pilgrims should balance their schedule between ...
Maritime axis already take form, needing only infrastructure13th September 2014Former Indonesian Military chief Agus Suhartono said maritime axis already took form for a long time in the country. Oceangoing ships take their routes via Indonesian waters, in the confluence of two big oceans the ...
Indonesia has 25 thousand dentists13th September 2014Currently, Indonesia has 25 thousand dentists, with 66 percent in Java Island and the rest spread across other regions, chairman of the General Bureau of the Great Society of Indonesian Dentists Association Endang Jeniati ...
Indonesian fishermen`s welfare improving: Minister13th September 2014The welfare of Indonesian traditional fishermen has improved since the implementation of Fishermen Welfare Improvement (PKN) program by the government, according to a minister. "Since the implementation of the PKN program ...
Lemhannas suggests gubernatorial indirect election13th September 2014The Indonesia National Resilience Institute (Lemhannas) has suggested that only governors should be elected by regional legislators, whereas district heads and mayors should continue to be directly elected by the public. ...
Council authorizes religion to decide on interfaith marriage12th September 2014The Central Council of Religions (MATP) has agreed to give the authority to each religion to decide regulations on matters regarding marriages, including interfaith marriages. "We have agreed to fully leave the authority ...
PPP Party chairman sacks 15 party officials12th September 2014Chairman of the United Development Party (PPP) executive board Suryadharma Ali has dismissed 15 executive board members from their positions, while some of them have also been removed as party members. "In line with the ...
- Indonesian govt supports national defense industry: Ministry 691 views
- Government criticized for allowing foreign NGOs operating in Indonesia 672 views
- Arrest of Foreign Terror Suspects Prompts Indonesia To Tighten Security 644 views
- Anti-graft body questions security minister 601 views
- Yudhoyono receives Chinese People`s Consultative Conference Vice Chairman 583 views
- No political horse trading during appointment of Jokowi`s ministers: Observer 523 views
- Indonesia to be honorary guest of book fair in Frankfurt 514 views
- Police arrest prosecutor on charge of drug trafficking 505 views
- Mt Slamet erupts again 1 hour ago
- Religious affairs ministry not to be dissolved 1 hour ago
- Drought hits 20 provinces in Indonesia 1 hour ago
- Not fair to look for Lobato`s bones only: Untas 5 hours ago
- Densus 88 arrests suspected terrorist in Purworejo 6 hours ago
- Arrest of Foreign Terror Suspects Prompts Indonesia To Tighten Security 16 hours ago
- PDI-P will hold national meeting toward becoming the ruling party 18 hours ago
- Indonesian govt supports national defense industry: Ministry 16th September 2014