President urges to eradicate piracy in creative industry18th May 2015Indonesian President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) has urged law enforcers to eradicate piracy in the creative industry by arresting the members of the piracy mafia in a bid to develop the industry in the country. "I have ordered ...
Build more modern, efficient airports in Indonesia: VP Kalla18th May 2015Vice President M. Jusuf Kalla expects more modern and efficient airports to be developed in Indonesia to provide better services to passengers. "In the past, people built airports adopting local architectural and cultural ...
President Widodo not worried about declining popularity16th May 2015- President Joko Widodo said he was not worried about his popularity declining for implementing unpopular policies as long as they were brought into effect for the good of the people. "When (we) diverted the fuel subsidies ...
Immigration office to move 194 crew members from Benjina15th May 2015The Indonesian Immigration Office will move 194 ship crew members who previously worked for PT Pusaka Benjina Resources in Aru Islands district to Tual in Southeast Maluku. "Besides deporting the rest of the crew from ...
Three volcanoes in N. Sulawesi still on alert level III15th May 2015Three volcanoes in North Sulawesi, Karangetang, Lokon and Soputan, continue to be on alert level III status as they are still witnessing high volcanic activity. Head of the Volcanology and Geology Disaster Mitigation Center ...
Indonesia`s DVI team to find Indonesians missing in Nepal13th May 2015The Indonesian National Police Headquarters will send two personnel of the Disaster Victim Identification (DVI) team to Nepal to assist in the identification of earthquake victims. "Indonesian National Police Headquarters ...
President promises to allocate Rp210 trillion as military budget13th May 2015President Joko Widodo has vowed to set aside a budget of Rp210 trillion for the Indonesian Defense Forces (TNI) next year, up from the Rp98 trillion allocated this year, if the economy grows by 7 percent. The president ...
AGO arrests Merpati airlines` ex-general manager13th May 2015The Attorney Generals Office (AGO) on Wednesday arrested the former general manager of the aircraft procurement division of state-owned Merpati Nusantara Airlines Tony Sudjiarto who was at large for the past year. Under the ...
Indonesian Navy to set up sea traffic management center13th May 2015The Indonesian Navy will set up a Traffic Management Center (TMC) to monitor sea traffic in a bid to offer safety and security to the community by providing information regarding traffic on sea lanes. The Indonesian Navy ...
President urges district governments to develop regional identity13th May 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) has called on all district governments to develop regional identity and character in a bid to attract investors. "It is very important for the district governments to develop their respective ...
- Indonesian authorities sink 41 illegally fishing ships 1.481 views
- Indonesia will meet humanitarian needs of refugees: Vice President 1.136 views
- Indonesia must be firm with Myanmar over Rohingya crisis: Nahdlatul Ulama 1.051 views
- President Jokowi wants synergy in fight corruption 741 views
- Outermost islands must be guarded: TNI Commander 690 views
- Some 22 immigrants from Myanmar repatriated from Ambon 688 views
- KPK adopts new strategy to deal with pretrial suits 658 views
- Indonesia anti-graft agency supports selection committee members 624 views
- In memoriam: Former court justice Benjamin Mangkoedilaga 10 hours ago
- Indonesia must be firm with Myanmar over Rohingya crisis: Nahdlatul Ulama 21 hours ago
- Indonesia anti-graft agency supports selection committee members 22 hours ago
- Outermost islands must be guarded: TNI Commander 22 hours ago
- President Jokowi wants synergy in fight corruption 22 hours ago
- Some 22 immigrants from Myanmar repatriated from Ambon 22 hours ago
- KPK adopts new strategy to deal with pretrial suits 21st May 2015
- Indonesian authorities sink 41 illegally fishing ships 20th May 2015