Two Indonesian soldiers interrogated over sale of ammunition30th October 2014The investigators from the Army Military Police have questioned two personnel from the Indonesian Military for their alleged involvement in selling ammunition to Papuan separatists, stated a military spokesman. The two ...
Five factions of Red-White coalition to lead House commissions30th October 2014Five factions of the Red-White coalition were elected to lead the commissions of the House of Representatives (DPR) during the election of commission leadership at the parliament building here on Wednesday. The five ...
Indonesian govt to appoint honorary consulate in Ramallah, Palestine30th October 2014The Indonesian Ministry of Foreign Affairs will appoint an honorary consulate in Ramallah, Palestine, after considering other options of interception embassy and an official embassy. "The appointment of honorary consulate ...
TNI commander opens high-level meeting in Singapore29th October 2014Indonesia and Singapore held a Combined Annual Report Meeting (CARM), the Indonesia-Singapore High Level Committee (INDOSIN HLC), in Singapore on Tuesday. The 17th meeting was opened by the commander of the Indonesian ...
Indonesia`s foreign diplomacy must be pro-people: FM29th October 2014The Indonesian Foreign Ministry is determined to implement pro-people diplomacy, Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi stated here on Wednesday. "Indonesias foreign policy must be down-to-earth and must not keep distance from the ...
Fisheries minister promises to eradicate illegal fishing in Indonesia29th October 2014The newly-appointed Minister of Marine Affairs and Fisheries Susi Pudjiastuti said she would eliminate illegal fishing activities rampant in Indonesian waters for the past several years. "I will eradicate them all," Susi ...
FM to push for realization of vision of maritime axis29th October 2014Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi said she would push for the realization of the vision to make Indonesia the worlds maritime axis. The concept would be put forward in bilateral, regional and international meetings, to bring ...
Vote of no confidence declared on House commission leaders29th October 2014The Great Indonesia Coalition (KIH) said it refused to recognize the result of elections for the House of Representatives Commission leaders. The elections so far have all been won by the rival Red and White Coalition ...
Floods inundate hundreds of houses in Binjai, N. Sumatra29th October 2014Floods triggered by incessant heavy rains inundated hundreds of houses in two subdistricts in Binjai Town, North Sumatra, Wednesday. "Floods hit two subdistricts in Binjai town," Ipul , a local resident, said. The ...
President Jokowi on working visit in Medan29th October 2014President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) accompanied by First Lady Iriana arrived at the Soewondo Air Force Base on Wednesday morning for a one-day working visit to the province of North Sumatra. After taking off from the Halim Air ...
- Two Indonesian soldiers interrogated over sale of ammunition 909 views
- Middle Eeast Stability Important For Indonesia: Foreign Minister 888 views
- Indonesia must participate in settling Middle East conflicts: Religious minister 783 views
- Indonesia prone to terrorist attacks: Police chief 745 views
- DPR chairman has no objections to shadow leadership 685 views
- Australian Ambassador visits Eastern Indonesia 594 views
- Trainer aircraft lost contact in Moyo island 564 views
- Indonesia urges Israel to allow Palestinians access to Al-Aqsa 504 views
- Japan to open animation school in Indonesia 16 minutes ago
- President wants concrete steps to rehabilitate Sinabung victims 12 hours ago
- 1,970 homes flooded in West Sumatra`s Solok district 12 hours ago
- Another suspect named in TransJakarta corruption case 14 hours ago
- Indonesia hopes its citizen can become Imam at Masjidil Haram 14 hours ago
- Indonesia urges Israel to allow Palestinians access to Al-Aqsa 14 hours ago
- 50 literary experts attend "Man of Literature Malay Archipelago" gathering 15 hours ago
- President Jokowi receives Angolan VP 16 hours ago