Indonesia in a state of drug emergency: minister24th February 2015Social Affairs Minister Khofifah Indar Parawansa has reiterated that Indonesia is currently in a state of drug emergency."We are very concerned about the present condition. The number of drug users in 2015 has reached 4.5 ...
Ambassador to report Brazil incident to President Jokowi on Tuesday24th February 2015Indonesian Ambassador-designate to Brazil Toto Riyanto will report to President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo on Tuesday about the credential letter postponement incident that took place in Brazil. "The meeting was scheduled today ...
Brazil offended govt, people of Indonesia: Foreign Affairs Ministry23rd February 2015Brazil offended the government and people of Indonesia by canceling the credentials presentation ceremony of its ambassador-designate to the country the day it was scheduled to be held. This statement was made by Director ...
Indonesia's mily chief warns against obstructing death row convicts` executions23rd February 2015Chief of the National Defense Forces (TNI) Gen. Moeldoko has warned against obstructing the planned execution of convicts on death row. "Dont try to disrupt the executions by any means. The military is prepared. Dont try to ...
Ngurah Rai Air Base prepared for "Bali Nine" duo`s transfer23rd February 2015Balis Ngurah Rai Airport is ready to secure and guard the transfer of Australian convicts Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukuraman, who are members of the Bali Nine group on death row, to another facility. "We are ready for that ...
Indonesia deploys Sukhoi to escort "Bali Nine" members` relocation23rd February 2015The Indonesian Military will deploy a Sukhoi jet fighter squadron to escort the relocation of two "Bali Nine" narcotic criminals Myuran Sukumaran and Andrew Chan from Bali to Nusakambangan prison in Cilacap, Central Java. ...
Indonesian legislator backs "Coin for Abbott" campaign23rd February 2015Deputy Head of Commission II of the House of Representatives Lukman Edy extended his support to the "Coin for Australia" campaign in response to a statement by Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott. Tony Abbott had recently ...
Indonesian agency seizes 16 kg methamphetamine in baby strollers23rd February 2015The Indonesia National Narcotics Agency (BNN) said it has seized 16 kilograms of crystal methamphetamine, locally known as shabu-shabu, hidden on baby strollers in Muara Baru, North Jakarta. "A team of BNN officers found ...
Former Indonesiah minister may dishonor anti-graft body`s summons23rd February 2015Ex-religious affairs minister Suryadharma Ali, who has filed a pretrial suit against being named a suspect in an inappropriate Hajj fund management case, will likely dishonor summons from the Corruption Eradication Commission ...
Indonesia might postpone plan to buy military weaponry from Brazil23rd February 2015Vice-President M Jusuf Kalla has said the government might postpone a plan to buy military weaponry from Brazil after it has postponed the presentation of credentials by Indonesias ambassador-designate to the country. "We ...
- Death penalty is in line with indonesian law by 1.629 views
- No Indonesian victims in Czech shooting incident 1.322 views
- French death row convict`s family apologizes to Indonesia 1.283 views
- Preparation for executing death row prisoners almost complete 1.222 views
- President asks KPK, police, attorney general to improve coordination 1.113 views
- Malaysia deports 11 Indonesian seaweed farmers held for trespassing 1.095 views
- 70 indonesians request for evacuation from yemen: ministry 1.040 views
- Report of death sentence disturbing: French ambassador 995 views
- Any decision of Golkar party tribunal should be accepted: Kalla 16 hours ago
- Malaysia deports 11 Indonesian seaweed farmers held for trespassing 16 hours ago
- French death row convict`s family apologizes to Indonesia 17 hours ago
- Report of death sentence disturbing: French ambassador 17 hours ago
- Villagers flee homes fearing wandering Sumatran tiger in Bengkulu 17 hours ago
- Australian journalist held for allegedly violating immigration law 17 hours ago
- Indonesia perceives Brazil as friendly country despite Rousseff`s statement: spokesman 19 hours ago
- Foreign minister to visit Pacific countries to strengthen Indonesia-Pacific relations 19 hours ago