Indonesian govt declares December 9 national holiday of regional elections27th July 2015On account of the simultaneous regional head elections to be held on December 9, 2015 the Indonesian government has declared the day a national holiday. The decision is aimed at enabling voters employed outside their ...
Interfaith leaders get together in Kudus gov't "halal bilhalal"27th July 2015This year's amicable get-together in the wake of Idul Fitri that Indonesians often call the event as halal bilhalal in the Central Java city of Kudus looked different. Unlike the halal bihalal events in recent years that ...
Police shoot drug dealer for resisting arrest27th July 2015The police in South Lampung, Lampung province, shot a drug dealer named Mulharyadi after he resisted arrest and injured an officer. "The suspect is a drug kingpin who lived in Waydadi in Sukarame sub-district, ...
Indonesian House Speaker, Chinese Senate Chief discuss maritime axis plans27th July 2015Speaker of the House of Representatives Setya Novanto and Chairman of the National Committee of the Chinese Peoples Consultative Conference Yu Zhengshen discussed the maritime axis programs of their countries. "I appreciate ...
Zulkifli Hasan, Chinese assembly speaker discuss Indonesia`s four pillars27th July 2015Chairman of the Peoples Consultative Assembly (MPR) Zulkifli Hasan held a discussion with Chinese Assembly Speaker Yu Zhengsheng regarding Indonesias four pillars and the cultural diversity of its ethnic groups that make up the ...
British PM`s visit must be beneficial for Indonesia: Legislator27th July 2015British Prime Minister David Camerons visit to Jakarta on Monday to meet President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) must be useful for Indonesia, according to a legislator. "Indonesia must adopt a firm stance during this visit ...
Interfaith leaders get together in Kudus Govt's "Halal Bihalal"27th July 2015This year's amicable get-together in the wake of eid al-Fitr that Indonesians often call the event as halal bihalal in the Central Java city of Kudus looked different. Unlike the halal bihalal events in recent years ...
Conflicted of Indonesian parties can register only one candidate25th July 2015Parties plagued with conflicts over stewardship can register only one candidate to contest in the regional head elections of 2015, Chief of the General Elections Commission (KPU) Husni Kamil Manik said. "This refers to ...
Regional leaders` forum can resolve Tolikara incident: Indonesia minister25th July 2015The Regional Leaders Communications Forum (Forkompimda) of Papua province will be able to resolve the Tolikara incident, according to a minister. "In a meeting, local leaders from all sides affirmed that they will be able to ...
Traffic accidents during Idul Fitri exodus claimed 628 lives25th July 2015Traffic accidents that occurred across Indonesia during the Idul Fitri exodus resulted in 628 fatalities, according to a spokesman for the police. "The number of casualties during the Ketupat Operation held till Day+7 of ...
- Jakarta Governor grilled as witness in alleged graft case 1.764 views
- Problems in Batam, Bintan, Karimun will be resolved: President Jokowi 1.564 views
- President Jokowi concludes visit to Singapore 1.389 views
- N. Sumatra Governor, wife named graft suspects 884 views
- President Jokowi to have a guest house in Papua: Minister 830 views
- Tolikara incident to be settled by traditional wisdom 791 views
- Philippines requests MLA for Mary Jane 701 views
- Papuan culture must be preserved: Coordinating Minister 645 views
- Israel passes law allowing force feeding of prisoners 17 minutes ago
- Iran, Indonesia discuss cooperation plans 3 hours ago
- President Jokowi inaugurates 793 military, police cadets 4 hours ago
- Tolikara incident to be settled by traditional wisdom 22 hours ago
- Anti-corruption agency will soon investigate N. Sumatra Governor 22 hours ago
- Jakarta Governor grilled as witness in alleged graft case 22 hours ago
- Philippines requests MLA for Mary Jane 22 hours ago
- Papuan culture must be preserved: Coordinating Minister 22 hours ago