President Yudhoyono is the originator of direct democracy24th September 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono was the originator of direct democracy, stated Democrat Party politician Ruhut Sitompul. "President SBY is the father of democracy. He is the originator of direct democracy. So, he ...
Government preparing book on management of state assets24th September 2014The government is documenting a comprehensive book on the management of state property, so that the ownership of assets can be recorded properly, stated Finance Minister Chatib Basri. "Certainly, not in this period, but ...
FPI opposes Ahok as Jakarta governor24th September 2014Some one thousand FPI Muslim activists staged a protest rally on the premises of the Jakarta Legislative Council (DPRD), rejecting a plan to appoint Jakarta Deputy Governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama (Ahok) as the Jakarta governor ...
Mount Sinabung erupts again in North Sumatra24th September 2014The National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB) has announced that Mount Sinabung in the Karo district of North Sumatra has erupted again on Wednesday, at 1:43 p.m. local time (GMT+7). "We received a report from the ...
Stamps of Tintin at Indonesia's Komodo Island launched in Brussels24th September 2014Two stamps depicting cartoon character Tintin in Indonesia's Komodo Island and Kemayoran (Jakarta) were recently launched in Brussels, Belgium, to commemorate 65 years of Indonesia-Belgium relations, an Indonesian Embassy ...
China ready to support modernization of Indonesian military`s weapons: Minister23rd September 2014During a meeting with Indonesian Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgiantoro here on Tuesday, Chinese Defense Minister General Chang Wanquan expressed his willingness to support the Indonesian militarys efforts to modernize its weapon ...
Syria opposition welcomes US strikes, urges pressure on Assad23rd September 2014Syrias opposition National Coalition on Tuesday welcomed US-led air strikes against the Islamic State group, but urged sustained pressure on President Bashar al-Assads government. "Tonight, the international community has ...
300 personnel to secure FPI rally against Ahok`s inauguration23rd September 2014The Central Jakarta Police will deploy 300 personnel when the Islamic Defenders Front (FPI) stages a rally to protest against the inauguration of Basuki T Purnama as Jakarta governor to replace Joko Widodo who has been elected ...
RI prioritizes handling forest fires in three provinces23rd September 2014The National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB) is streamlining its efforts to handle forest fires in South Sumatra, Central Kalimantan, and Riau in Indonesia, the agencys Acting Secretary Dody Ruswandi stated here on Tuesday. ...
Assistant rector of Jenderal Sudirman University arrested23rd September 2014The high prosecution office of Central Java on Tuesday arrested Eko Haryanto an assistant rector of the University of Jenderal Soedirman, Purwokerto on charge of corruption. Eko was charged with involvement in embezzling ...
- Govt plans to challenge indirect election law: President 790 views
- Indonesia committed to nuclear security: IAEA 776 views
- Yudhoyono confident of jokowi`s capability to address international issues 635 views
- Indonesia launches center to promote nuclear security culture 598 views
- Indonesia`s consulate general urges citizens to avoid rally areas 571 views
- Police commission urges TNI-Polri team to focus on fuel mafia 567 views
- SBY urges Democrat Party to fight for direct election system 564 views
- Constitutional Court chairman confirms receiving call from President Yudhoyono 557 views
- Indonesia`s consulate general urges citizens to avoid rally areas 18 hours ago
- Govt plans to challenge indirect election law: President 30th September 2014
- President holds immediate meeting at Halim Perdanakusuma airport 30th September 2014
- KKP cooperates with NOAA to minimize fish theft 30th September 2014
- Indonesia committed to nuclear security: IAEA 29th September 2014
- Indonesia launches center to promote nuclear security culture 29th September 2014
- Expert staff of governor arrested on charge of corruption 29th September 2014
- Police commission urges TNI-Polri team to focus on fuel mafia 29th September 2014