Infantry Battalion 511 deployed to secure Indonesia-PNG borders22nd October 2014Several soldiers from the Dibyantara Yudha Infantry Battalion 511 in East Java have been deployed to safeguard the Republic of Indonesia (RI.
Cabinet lineup to be announced at state palace: VP22nd October 2014The announcement of Indonesian new government's cabinet lineup will take place at the State Palace, according to Vice President Jusuf Kalla."It will be announced at the State Palace," Kalla said the Vice Presidential Palace on ...
Red-White Coalition, Great Indonesia Coalition should stand united: PDIP21st October 2014The Red-White Coalition and Great Indonesia Coalition should stand united and become the power of the nation, stated Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP) deputy secretary general Ahmad Basarah. "The grouping of ...
Indonesia should be stricter with Australia on illegal immigrant issue21st October 2014Indonesia, under the rule of new President Joko Widodo or Jokowi, should be more firm in dealing with Australia on the illegal immigrant issue, stated Mexasai Indra, a political observer from Riau University. "We must ...
No KPK leader`s name on ministerial candidates list21st October 2014No Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) leader has been included on the list of President Joko Widodos ministerial candidates, the spokesman for the anti-graft body said. "Thank God. Not a single KPK leader is on the ...
Jokowi to announce cabinet lineup soon21st October 2014President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) will announce his cabinet lineup not on Tuesday but as soon as possible, according to Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP) Deputy Secretary General Ahmad Basarah. "The announcement ...
I am not sick: Jusuf Kalla21st October 2014Vice President Jusuf Kalla (JK) confirmed that he was in good health, considering the fact that he had not attended the celebratory party organized by the people at the National Monument for President Joko Widodo. "You can ...
Jokowi asked to postpone announcing cabinet line up21st October 2014The Indonesian Corruption Watch (ICW) has asked President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) to postpone plan to announce his cabinet line up on Tuesday as there are a number of the candidates having reputation tainted with corruption. ...
Premier Abbott invites President Jokowi to attend G-20 meeting21st October 2014Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott invited President Joko Widodo to attend a G-20 meeting in Brisbane, Australia, in November 2014, during their meeting at the Merdeka Palace here on Monday night. "The main point is ...
Japan expects stronger bilateral ties with Indonesia under President Jokowi`s leadership21st October 2014Japan expected stronger bilateral relationship with Indonesia under President Joko "Jokowi" Widodos administrative, said Japans special envoy. The Japans special envoy to attend the inauguration of President Jokowi, former ...
- Indonesia`s new cabinet line-up likely to be announced friday night: VP 824 views
- UN praises Indonesia for its contributions to peacekeeping operations 766 views
- Indonesia faces potential Ebola threat 744 views
- Jokowi asked to review international economic agreements 706 views
- Kopassus TNI AD should become world's best elite force 702 views
- Indonesia has no child protection system in place 657 views
- Indonesian ulema supports declaration of Santri Day by President Jokowi 545 views
- MUI calls on people to celebrate Islamic new year 530 views
- Jokowi will not select presidential spokesman 5 hours ago
- President Jokowi to hold first cabinet meeting on Monday 7 hours ago
- Thousands hold dzikr rituals to welcome Islamic New Year 8 hours ago
- Indonesian ulema supports declaration of Santri Day by President Jokowi 10 hours ago
- Jokowi's government must preserve inter-religious harmony: Sinta Nuriyah 11 hours ago
- Islamic figure Syafii Maarif praises Jokowi`s cabinet formation moves 11 hours ago
- UN praises Indonesia for its contributions to peacekeeping operations 23 hours ago
- Ical invites Kalla to Golkar`s golden jubilee reception 24th October 2014