Vice president calls for transparency in all institutions12th December 2014Vice President Jusuf Kalla has urged all institutions to operate transparently for the public to see their performance towards developing a clean government and democracy. "Without transparency, democracy cannot be ...
Christmas, momentum for Jokowi to find solution to Papua issue12th December 2014Secretary general of the Presidium of the Papua Council (PDP) Thaha Alhamid said Christmas is a good momentum for President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) to discuss and find peaceful solution to Papua issue. "The Christmas ...
15 Chinese nationals deported11th December 2014The Central Kalimantan provincial immigration office deported 15 Chinese nationals employed in several large palm oil companies in South Barito district for abusing their visas. Some of the Chinese nationals were deported ...
Government provides annual fund subsidy worth Rp17 trillion to Papua11th December 2014Vice President Jusuf Kalla affirmed that the government annually provides fund subsidy worth Rp17 trillion to Papua. "The funds collected from taxation, royalties, and other properties in Papua is only Rp18 trillion, while ...
Thousands of workers stage rally outside Lebak district legislative body11th December 2014Thousands of workers staged a rally outside the Lebak district legislative council (DPRD) building in Banten province under tight security on Thursday to press for a minimum wage hike. "We are concerned about Lebak ...
Indonesia establishes four schools in Myanmar`s Rakhine county11th December 2014Indonesia recently established four schools in Myanmars Rakhine County in a bid to solve the communal conflict there, according to a press release from the Indonesian Foreign Affairs Ministry received here on Thursday. ...
President Jokowi visits shipyard in Busan11th December 2014Indonesian President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) conducted an inspection of the activities at the Shipbuilding and Marine Engineering (DSME) shipyard in Busan, South Korea, on Thursday. The president inspected the ship replica ...
President Jokowi arrives in Busan10th December 2014Indonesian President Joko Widodo, better known as Jokowi, arrived at the Gimhae Air Base in Busan, South Korea, at 3.30 p.m. local time, on Wednesday, after a 6.5-hour flight from Jakartas Halim Perdanakusuma military airbase. ...
Workers threaten to go on nationwide strike10th December 2014Indonesian workers have threatened to go on a nationwide strike if the government fails to meet their demands raised jointly in the capital city of Jakarta on Wednesday. "We will see how the government reacts to our ...
Painting Exhibition Organized By 13 Filipino Women in Jakarta10th December 2014Thirteen Filipino women residing in Indonesia are holding a painting exhibition titled, "The 10th Anniversary Exhibition: The Filipino Women for Art" at the Duta Fine Arts Gallery, Kemang Utara, South Jakarta, on December 9-16, ...
- Rescue team finds 17 Indonesian victims of sunken Oryong 501 1.117 views
- TNI to built 17 additional border posts in Kalimantan 714 views
- Former secretary general of energy ministry in KPK custody 714 views
- Jusuf Kalla reelected as PMI chief 630 views
- President Jokowi receives ANTARA Achievement Award 628 views
- Press should give constructive criticism: President 608 views
- Former secretary general of energy ministry in KPK custody 18th December 2014
- Press should give constructive criticism: President 18th December 2014
- President Jokowi receives ANTARA Achievement Award 18th December 2014
- Rescue team finds 17 Indonesian victims of sunken Oryong 501 18th December 2014
- Jusuf Kalla reelected as PMI chief 18th December 2014
- TNI to built 17 additional border posts in Kalimantan 18th December 2014
- Survey: 84 percent Indonesians want direct elections 17th December 2014
- Sebatik island`s fishermen need cold storage facility 17th December 2014