TNI, Polri secure UNAOC meeting in Bali25th August 2014At least 4,895 joint personnel of Indonesian military and police will be deployed to secure United Nations Alliance of Civilization (UNAOC) meeting to be held at Nusa Dua, Bali, on August 29-30, 2014. "The area of the ...
Indonesian`s minister attends military symposium in China25th August 2014Indonesias Deputy Defense Minister Sjafrie Sjamsoeddin is attending the 9th symposium of the legendary Chinese military and war philosopher Sun Tzu organized by the Chinese Military Academy in Qingdao, on August 24-26. ...
Jokowi likely to meet Yudhoyono in Bali25th August 2014President-elect Joko "Jokowi" Widodo is likely to meet President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono during the latters visit to Bali in the next few days, remarked presidential spokesman Julian Aldrin Pasha. He stated here on Sunday ...
President Yudhoyono visits Timor Leste25th August 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono accompanied by First Lady Ani Yudhoyono is scheduled to pay a three-day state visit to Timor Leste from Monday to Wednesday, a presidential aide said. Presidential Special Staff for ...
President Yudhoyono asks Papuans to not waste their land24th August 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has called on the people of Papua to not waste their land which promises blessings and good future.President Yudhoyono who is to end his tenure next October 20, have deeply been impressed by ...
Muhaimin on fate of political parties supporting Jokowi24th August 2014General chairman of the National Awakening Party (PKB) Muhaimin Iskandar said he has agreed with Joko Widodo (Jokowi) and his team of transition to decide the "fate" of the parties supporting the president elect and vice ...
President Yudhoyono proceeds to Manokwari from Raja Ampat24th August 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono and entourage proceeded to Manokwari after attending Sail Raja Ampats peak event in Waisai, Raja Ampat District, West Papua Province, Sunday. The head of state, First Lady Ani Yudhoyono ...
President Yudhoyono inaugurates new religious site in W Papua24th August 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono here on Sunday inaugurated a statue of Jesus Christ o Mansinam island. The president arrived on Mansinam island at around 11 a.m. Eastern Indonesian Standard Time (WIT) using Sampari Navy ...
Defense minister pledges to form infantry brigade in N Kalimantan22nd August 2014Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgiantoro has pledged to station more Indonesian military (TNI) personnel in Nunukan District, North Kalimantan, bordering Malaysia, by forming an infantry brigade of the Armys Strategic Reserve ...
Seven injured in protest against MK21st August 2014Seven people were injured during demonstrations at the Horse Statue to protest against the impending decision of the Constitutional Court (MK) in the election result dispute, Jakarta Regional Police said, Thursday. "Seven ...
- French tourists admit to coverage in Papua 622 views
- Society Cannot Be Monolithic : UN Envoy 607 views
- Minister to discuss abortion with IDI 585 views
- Pertamina pays medical expenses of blast victims: Spokesperson 562 views
- UNAOC Promotes Diversity As Key Factor To Create World Unity 554 views
- Fuel price hike to burden people: president 502 views
- Malaysia deports 20,000 Indonesian migrant workers annually 429 views
- Jokowi not to become PDIP general chairman 399 views
- Malaysia deports 20,000 Indonesian migrant workers annually 7 hours ago
- Jokowi not to become PDIP general chairman 8 hours ago
- Hasyim Muzadi calls on people not to doubt Jokowi`s leadership 8 hours ago
- Society Cannot Be Monolithic : UN Envoy 23 hours ago
- UNAOC Promotes Diversity As Key Factor To Create World Unity 23 hours ago
- Fuel price hike to burden people: president 30th August 2014
- French tourists admit to coverage in Papua 29th August 2014
- Pertamina pays medical expenses of blast victims: Spokesperson 29th August 2014