TransJakarta to buy 1,300 new buses11th September 2014Jakarta government-owned PT Transportasi Jakarta (TransJakarta) has set a target of purchasing 1,300 new buses in 2015, according to the president director of TransJakarta Antonius Steve Kosasih. Antonius said in the City ...
I resign from Gerindra due to differences in ideology: Ahok11th September 2014Jakarta Vice Governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama (Ahok) clarified that he had submitted his resignation letter to Great Indonesia Movement (Gerindra) due to differences in ideology with the party. "Well, from the beginning, I ...
Chairul Tanjung named interim energy minister11th September 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has appointed Chief Economic Minister Chairul Tanjung as Acting Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources replacing Jero Wacik who has been named a corruption suspect by the Corruption ...
Ahok rejects bill on indirect regional head elections10th September 2014Deputy Governor of Jakarta Basuki Tjahaja Purnama alias Ahok said he disagreed with a Bill on Indirect Regional Head Elections currently being tabled in Parliament. "I disagree with the Bill, because it will rule that ...
Indonesia to host international maritime industry exhibition10th September 2014Indonesia for the first time will host Marintec Indonesia 2014, an international maritime industry exhibition and conference, at Jakarta International Expo on November 26-28, 2014. Industrial Vice Minister Alex Retraubun ...
Mercedes-benz is not appropriate as operational vehicle: Bambang Widjojanto10th September 2014Deputy Chairman of the Corruption Eradication Commission Bambang Widjojanto assessed that the procurement of Mercedes-Benz as operational vehicles for ministers under Jokowis government was not appropriate. "I understand ...
"I do not want to be dprd`s slave": Ahok10th September 2014Jakartas Deputy Governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama (Ahok) vociferously expressed that he had no intentions of being the slave of the legislative assembly (DPRD). He made the statement here on Wednesday while voicing his ...
Jakarta`s deputy governor Ahok to quit Gerindra10th September 2014Deputy Governor of Jakarta Basuki Tjahaja Purnama alias Ahok will send a letter to Gerindra informing about his decision to quit the party. "Today, I have prepared the letter and will send it to the partys leadership ...
Emron Pangkapi will replace Suryadharma Ali10th September 2014The United Development Party (PPP) has removed Suryadharma Ali from the post of chairman following a meeting of the political partys national leaders held on Tuesday, (Sept. 9). Suryadharma Ali will be replaced by Emron ...
PPP Party chairman ready to step down10th September 2014After being named a suspect in the Hajj fund graft case by the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), chairman of the United Development Party (PPP) Suryadharma Ali announced that he will resign. "As I have been ...
- Four alleged foreign ISIS members taken to Jakarta 832 views
- Jokowi to eliminate most of vice-ministerial posts 699 views
- President orders tight supervision of terrorism convicts 637 views
- Chinese tourist arrivals to Bali rise 45.76 percent 637 views
- Four Turkish nationals arrested in C Sulawesi for alleged terrorism activity 602 views
- Nine Indonesians trapped in flood-hit Srinagar, India 585 views
- Foreign terror suspects used fake passports 517 views
- Government criticized for allowing foreign NGOs operating in Indonesia 444 views
- Indonesian govt supports national defense industry: Ministry 2 hours ago
- No political horse trading during appointment of Jokowi`s ministers: Observer 2 hours ago
- Yudhoyono receives Chinese People`s Consultative Conference Vice Chairman 2 hours ago
- Police arrest prosecutor on charge of drug trafficking 5 hours ago
- Indonesia to be honorary guest of book fair in Frankfurt 5 hours ago
- Government criticized for allowing foreign NGOs operating in Indonesia 7 hours ago
- Anti-graft body questions security minister 7 hours ago
- Jokowi to eliminate most of vice-ministerial posts 15th September 2014