Indonesia informed after execution was carried out by Saudi: Minister15th April 2015Indonesia was informed about Siti Zaenabs execution by the Saudi Arabian government after it was already carried out, Foreign Affairs Minister Retno L. P. Marsudi said here on Wednesday. "We received the information from ...
Military to not allow any disturbance during Asian-African Conference15th April 2015The military will not allow any party to disrupt the 60th anniversary events of the Asian-African Conference (AAC) scheduled on April 19-25, 2015, in Jakarta and Bandung, stated Indonesian Defense Forces (TNI) Commander General ...
Indonesia protests Saudi Arabia over execution notice issue15th April 2015The Indonesian government has sent a protest to the Saudi government for not being notified first ahead of the recent execution of its citizen in that country. "We have sent a letter to the Saudi government to ask why it ...
TNI commander leads roll call ahead of AAC15th April 2015Defense forces commander General Moeldoko led a roll call attended by thousands of army and police personnel ahead of the commemorative Asia-Africa Conference here on Wednesday morning. The TNI (military) will deploy ...
NGOs urge government to change energy policy15th April 2015Environmentalists from a number of non governmental organizations (NGOs) have been united to urge President Joko widodo (Jokowi) to change the government energy policy to reduce dependence more on coal. The administration ...
Government not against regulation on alcoholic drinks: Minister15th April 2015Coordinating Minister for Economy Sofyan Djalil said the government is not against regulation on alcoholic drinks, but "we must not over regulate it.". "What is important is we agree that there is regulation as without ...
Indonesia, Norway to increase cooperation to fight illegal fishing15th April 2015Indonesia and Norway have agreed to increase cooperation against illegal fishing activities, especially in the fields of technology and funding. "They are very advanced with regard to monitoring and security. We will help ...
Siti Zaenab executed in Medina15th April 2015The Indonesian Consulate General in Jidda has received information that Siti Zaenab binti Duhri Rupa was executed at 10 A.M. local time on Tuesday, the Indonesian Foreign Ministry said in a press statement on Tuesday. The ...
Indonesia model of emerging power in Asian-African region14th April 2015Indonesia has become a model country in the Asian and African region as it has transformed into an emerging power without the imposition of military acts, Foreign Affairs Minister Retno Marsudi said. "We have become a ...
Police`s mobile brigade to deploy snipers to secure Asia-Africa Conference14th April 2015The National Polices Mobile Brigade will deploy snipers at certain locations to secure the upcoming Asia-Africa Conference, Senior Commissioner Leo Bona Lubis, the Brimob spokesman, noted here, Wednesday. He stated the ...
- Joining ISIS is wrong choice: PBNU 1.146 views
- ISIS has no place in Indonesia: Military Chief 949 views
- AAC 2015 - Indonesia To Propose New Global Order At AAC 929 views
- President Jokowi distributes health cards to plantation workers 922 views
- Security around JCC strengthened ahead of Asia-Africa Conference 849 views
- Stay of 600 Army Strategic Command Personnel in Poso Extended 818 views
- AAC 2015 - Indonesian FM OPENS South-South and Triangular Cooperation Expo 805 views
- 10,000 police officers to secure Asia-Africa Conference 2015 728 views
- SOM only agrees to declaration for Palestine 6 hours ago
- AAC 2015 - Indonesian FM OPENS South-South and Triangular Cooperation Expo 18 hours ago
- AAC 2015 - South-South And Triangular Cooperation Important To World Peace, Prosperity: Minister 18 hours ago
- AAC 2015 - Indonesia To Propose New Global Order At AAC 19 hours ago
- AAC 2015: Immigration Services Fast-Tracked For Delegates 19 hours ago
- Stay of 600 Army Strategic Command Personnel in Poso Extended 19 hours ago
- AAC 2015 - Delegates From 86 Countries Attend Senior Officials` Meeting 19 hours ago
- President Jokowi distributes health cards to plantation workers 18th April 2015