VP grateful Indonesia runs democracy peacefully29th October 2014Vice President Jusuf Kalla has expressed his gratitude that Indonesia could run democracy by conducting the recent two general elections namely legislative and presidential polls peacefully. "We are grateful that in the ...
11 countries to participate in Indonesia International Book Fair 201429th October 2014As many as 11 countries are set to take part in the Indonesia International Book Fair (IIBF) 2014 to be held at the Bung Karno Sports Stadium in Jakarta from November 1 to 9. "For the first time ever, we will organize a ...
Government recognizes DPP of PPP under Romahurmuziy29th October 2014The government has given its recognition to the Central Executive Board (DPP) of the United Development party (PPP) formed in recent national congress in Surabaya under Muhammad Romahurmuziy. The recognition was given on ...
Indonesian Delegation Participates in Interfaith Dialogs in Slovak, Poland28th October 2014An Indonesian delegation comprising prominent religious figures have left for Europe to participate in interfaith dialogs to be held in Slovak and Poland, stated a diplomat. The interfaith dialogs are being organized by the ...
Central Kalimantan PDIP disappointed with cabinet lineup - (d)27th October 2014An Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP) politician in Central Kalimantan province has expressed disappointment over President Joko Widodos (Jokowis) cabinet lineup, which did not feature any figure from Kalimantan ...
Special air force troops conduct anti-terror exercise in China27th October 2014Special troops (Paskhas) of the Indonesian Air Force (TNI AU) are conducting another joint exercise with their Chinese counterparts to improve their fighting skills and to build relations between the two nations. As many as ...
Three thousand workers to stage rallies in Jakarta on Tuesday27th October 2014Some three thousand workers will hold rallies in several places in Jakarta on Tuesday to protest against the low official decent living standards (KHL) based on the result of a survey by the city government. "The KHL in the ...
President orders ministers to take charge immediately27th October 2014Indonesian President Joko Widodo has ordered all ministers to start executing their tasks immediately after being inaugurated on Monday in order to fulfill the peoples expectations from the new cabinet. "We should start ...
No free-of-corruption guarantee for Jokowi`s ministers: KPK27th October 2014There is no guarantee that President Joko Widodos cabinet ministers will be free of corruption, spokesman of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) Johan Budi has said. "Since the beginning, the KPK has never ...
President Jokowi inaugurates cabinet ministers27th October 2014President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) inaugurates his cabinet ministers here on Monday at the Presidential Palace. The inauguration of a total of 30 ministers and four coordinating ministers was attended by First Lady Iriana ...
- Two Indonesian soldiers interrogated over sale of ammunition 899 views
- Middle Eeast Stability Important For Indonesia: Foreign Minister 873 views
- Indonesia must participate in settling Middle East conflicts: Religious minister 762 views
- Indonesian govt to appoint honorary consulate in Ramallah, Palestine 743 views
- Indonesia prone to terrorist attacks: Police chief 734 views
- DPR chairman has no objections to shadow leadership 673 views
- Five factions of Red-White coalition to lead House commissions 631 views
- Trainer aircraft lost contact in Moyo island 534 views
- President wants concrete steps to rehabilitate Sinabung victims 7 hours ago
- 1,970 homes flooded in West Sumatra`s Solok district 7 hours ago
- Another suspect named in TransJakarta corruption case 10 hours ago
- Indonesia hopes its citizen can become Imam at Masjidil Haram 10 hours ago
- Indonesia urges Israel to allow Palestinians access to Al-Aqsa 10 hours ago
- 50 literary experts attend "Man of Literature Malay Archipelago" gathering 11 hours ago
- President Jokowi receives Angolan VP 12 hours ago
- Australian Ambassador visits Eastern Indonesia 12 hours ago