TNI chief warns Indonesians of dangers of ISIS20th May 2015Indonesian Armed Forces Chief General Moeldoko has warned young Indonesians about the dangers of ISIS, saying that the terrorist group must be crushed, and the ideology it is spreading is against the teachings of Islam. ...
Indonesia considers measures to overcome Rohingya migration issue20th May 2015Indonesia has taken appropriate steps into consideration to resolve the issue of Rohingya and Bangladeshi refugees arriving in provinces such as North Sumatra and Aceh. "We think about all possible options to overcome the ...
Body of Ambassador Muhammad to be buried in Yogyakarta20th May 2015The body of Indonesian Ambassador to Pakistan Burhan Muhammad will be buried in Mondoliko Cemetery, Umbulharjo sub-district, Yogyakarta, on Wednesday, his brother-in-law said. Speaking at the funeral home here, the ...
International committee of military medicine lauds Indonesian Military Medicine Association20th May 2015The International Committee of Military Medicine (ICMM) lauds the contribution of the Indonesian Military Medicine Association for playing an active role in social programs in several countries. "As the Indonesian Military ...
Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand to discuss irregular maritime movements in ASEAN19th May 2015The foreign affairs ministers of Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand will meet in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, on Wednesday, to discuss irregular maritime movements of people following at least 1.3 thousand refugee arrivals in the ...
Indonesian ambassador to Pakistan passes away in Singapore`s hospital19th May 2015The Indonesian Ambassador to Pakistan Burhan Muhammad passed away in Singapores General Hospital, on Tuesday, at 0:15 a.m. local time, after suffering serious burn injuries caused by a helicopter crash in Pakistan, on May 8. ...
UNHCR urged to handle Rohingya refugees in Indonesia19th May 2015The student wing of the Pancasila youth organization (SAPMA) urged the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) here to tend to the Rohingya and Bangladeshi refugees being sheltered in East Aceh District, Aceh ...
Minister Susi urges Rohingya refugees to avoid conducting illegal fishing18th May 2015Indonesian Marine and Fisheries Minister Susi Pudjiastuti has called on the Rohingya migrants stranded in several provinces in Indonesia to avoid indulging in illegal fishing activities. "There are several Rohingya people ...
Arrival of refugees a test for ASEAN: SBY18th May 2015The wave of Rohingya and Bangladeshi refugees arriving here is a test for ASEAN to deal with these humanitarian problems, former Indonesian president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (SBY) said. "This tragedy is a test for ASEAN ...
Rescue efforts hampered by poisonous gases from Mt. Merapi crater18th May 2015Efforts of the Search and Rescue (SAR) Team that is trying to locate a missing person who reportedly fell into a Mount Merapi crater were hampered by conditions around the mount, an official said. Poisonous gases from the ...
- Three drum band players killed, 49 injured in Sukabumi 1.091 views
- Government to send Rohingya child refugees to Islamic boarding schools 976 views
- Police arrest 31 Chinese, Taiwanese nationals linked to cyber fraud 900 views
- Suspected terrorists killed and arrested by police in Sulawesi 882 views
- KPK summons Pertamina commissioner on Innospec case 865 views
- Foreign journalists in Papua must abide by Indonesian laws: Minister 794 views
- Journalism education crucial for Papuans: Indonesian Press Council 625 views
- President Jokowi to monitor Papua`s development: Chief Minister 612 views
- Govt concludes no plastic rice in circulation: Police 1 hour ago
- Indonesia should penalize reporters for biased news on Papua: Journalist 1 hour ago
- TNI seizes three rifles in Aceh 1 hour ago
- Indonesia to be categorized developed country in 2030 1 hour ago
- Indonesia customs authorities foil smuggling of Rp5.6 billion worth of drug 12 hours ago
- President Jokowi to monitor Papua`s development: Chief Minister 12 hours ago
- Journalism education crucial for Papuans: Indonesian Press Council 12 hours ago
- Foreign journalists in Papua must abide by Indonesian laws: Minister 12 hours ago