Anti-graft body protests arrest of deputy chairman23rd January 2015The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has lodged a strong protest following the arrest of its deputy chairman, Bambang Widjojanto, early Friday morning. "KPK strongly protests the arrest of one of its chairmen, ...
Indonesia Police Watch praises Bareskrim for arresting KPK commissioner23rd January 2015The Indonesia Police Watch (IPW) has praised the Criminal Investigation Department of the National Police (Bareskrim) for arresting Deputy Chairman of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) Bambang Widjojanto. "The ...
Sugianto Sabran reports Bambang Widjojanto`s case to police23rd January 2015Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP) politician Sugianto Sabran reported the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) Deputy Chairman Bambang Widjojanto (BW) to the police for allegedly giving false testimony in a ...
Date of Australian drug convicts` execution not determined: Indonesia AGO23rd January 2015The Indonesia Attorney Generals Office has yet to determine the time and venue of the execution of two Australian drug convicts on death row. "No decision has been made yet. We will announce it in time," AGO spokesman Tony ...
Indonesia police have evidences to arrest Bambang Widjojanto23rd January 2015The Indonesia Police (Polri) have claimed to possess three pieces of strong evidence to arrest Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) Deputy Chairman Bambang Widjojanto. Chief of the Public Relations Division at the ...
Police not to detain Bambang Widjojanto after questioning23rd January 2015An agreement has been made between the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) and police that KPK deputy chief Bambang Widjojanto will not be kept in detention after his questioning, according to police. "I have told you ...
Indonesian police arrested anti-graft commissioner on his way home23rd January 2015The Indonesia Police (Polri) said they arrested deputy chief of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) Bambang Widjojanto (BW) while he was returning home after dropping his child to school in Depok, West Java, on Friday. ...
KPK leader`s arrest is backlash on anti-corruption movement: Activists23rd January 2015The arrest of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) Deputy Chairman Bambang Widjojanto is an arbitrary action and a backlash on the anti-corruption movement, according to the Coalition of Anti-Corruption Civilians. ...
Indonesia offers condolences to Saudi Arabia23rd January 2015The Indonesian government through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has expressed deep condolences to Saudi Arabia over the death of Saudi King Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz Al-Saud in Riyadh on Friday. "Indonesia prays to God for ...
US ready to provide military equipment to Indonesia23rd January 2015The United States has expressed willingness to fulfill Indonesias military equipment needs following the latter's plan to replace its old F-5E/F Tiger II jet fighters. "I am not familiar with the details of the F-5 ...
- Two bodies of QZ8501 found at Majene water, West Sulawesi 2.011 views
- One more victim of AirAsia QZ8501 identified 934 views
- Indonesia wants protection for migrant workers at ASEAN level 802 views
- Unidentified gunmen shoot two civilians in Papua 771 views
- Malaysia will help Indonesia solve illegal migrant workers issue 718 views
- Granting immunity to Indonesia's KPK commissioners would violate constitution: IC3D 596 views
- KNKT releases facts about AirAsia QZ8501 crash 579 views
- US concerned about apple bacteria case in Indonesia 561 views
- KNKT releases facts about AirAsia QZ8501 crash 6 hours ago
- US concerned about apple bacteria case in Indonesia 7 hours ago
- Bambang reports police to ombudsmen 8 hours ago
- President will wait for legal process to conclude the case of police and anti-graft body 8 hours ago
- Prabowo meets Presiden Joko Widodo 9 hours ago
- Unidentified gunmen shoot two civilians in Papua 16 hours ago
- Two bodies of QZ8501 found at Majene water, West Sulawesi 18 hours ago
- Military commander denies involvement of troop in ammunition supply in Papua 19 hours ago