Police name three alleged members of ISIS suspects26th March 2015The Indonesian police have named three people, who were arrested in Malang, East Java, on Wednesday, as suspects for allegedly being members of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). "The three suspects, currently ...
Govt to probe 12 Indonesians detained in Turkey26th March 2015The government will investigate 12 of the 16 Indonesians detained in Turkey to find what motivated them to visit Syria illegally, according to Vice President Jusuf Kalla. "It depends on what they have done. If they did ...
President Jokowi arrives in Beijing for three-day visit25th March 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) arrived at the Beijing Capital International Airport on Wednesday to start his three-day state visit to China. The president and his entourage arrived at the airport at 6:30 p.m. local time. ...
Indonesia, Japan review economic partnership agreement24th March 2015The Indonesian and Japanese governments agreed to review the Indonesia-Japan Economic Partnership Agreement (IJ-EPA) to derive mutual benefits, according to a press release from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs received by Antara ...
Three Indonesian workers in Malaysia killed in elevator mishap24th March 2015Three Indonesian migrant workers and a Bangladeshi citizen died after an elevator they boarded fell from the 13th floor of an under-construction apartment in Putrajaya area, on Monday, stated a police officer. Chief of ...
Indonesia`s political situation stable for investments: President24th March 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) has stated that current political situation in Indonesia guarantees a stable environment for investments. "Indonesias economic growth target for 2015 has been set at 5.7 percent, and it will ...
Two kidnapped Indonesian soldiers found dead in Aceh24th March 2015Two Indonesian military officers, who had been kidnapped, were found dead in Nisam Antara sub-district, North Aceh District, Aceh Darussalam Province, on Tuesday. The military and police officers, with the assistance of the ...
Turkish government to deport 12 Indonesians: Police23rd March 2015The Turkish government will deport 12 of the 16 Indonesian nationals who were detained in the city of Gaziantep, Turkey, according to the police. "The Turkish government will deport 12 of the 16 Indonesian nationals," ...
Indonesia-Japan strengthen defense, trade and investment cooperation23rd March 2015Indonesia and Japan agreed on Monday to strengthen defense, trade and investment cooperation, marking the first visit to Japan of President Joko Widodo (Jokowi). Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said he welcomed the visit of ...
Indonesia, Japan to form maritime forum23rd March 2015Indonesia and Japan have agreed to form a maritime forum for the two countries to develop cooperation in security, industry and infrastructure in the field. During his working visit to Japan, President Joko Widodo met with ...
- Participation of 25 leaders confirmed at Bandung Conference: Official 3.652 views
- Australian envoy meets Indonesian Vice President 958 views
- C. Java should be wary of radical movement: Governor 791 views
- Indonesian national police to send team to aid evacuation in Yemen 735 views
- Indonesian govt blocks Islamic websites to prevent spread of radicalism: VP Kalla 729 views
- Philippine delegation visits death convict Mary Jane 687 views
- Indonesian military force battalion might be on standby in Poso 661 views
- Indonesian military chief in Poso to observe quick reaction force`s exercise 589 views
- Fuel price increase can affect inflation 4 hours ago
- AAC 2015 Merdeka building adorned with pictures of Soekarno, Mandela 11 hours ago
- 1,300 journalists register for AAC coverage 11 hours ago
- C. Java should be wary of radical movement: Governor 12 hours ago
- Rupiah gains against US dollar on Wednesday 12 hours ago
- Australian envoy meets Indonesian Vice President 31st March 2015
- Indonesian national police to send team to aid evacuation in Yemen 31st March 2015
- Philippine delegation visits death convict Mary Jane 31st March 2015