Flash Flood Inundates Kampung Pulo, East Jakarta1st March 2015Flash flood inundated six neighborhood units in Kampung Pulo, Jatinagara sub-district, East Jakarta, at height of up to 150 cm. "A number of houses are flooded, but there are no evacuees," Head of the Jakarta Disaster ...
Bappenas agrees to Rp250.5 billion grant from Canada, Germany28th February 2015The Ministry of National Development Planning/ National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas) has agreed to cooperate on development programs with Canada and Germany on Rp250.5 billion total grants for regional economic ...
Anti-graft body detains former Papua governor27th February 2015The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has detained three suspects, including former governor of Papua province, over an alleged case of corruption related to power projects in Mamberamo River and Erumka in the 2009-2010 ...
Governor of Jakarta reports alleged corruption in regional budget27th February 2015Governor of Jakarta Basuki Tjahaja Purnama visited the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) office here on Friday to report the involvement of alleged graft in the regional budget of the city for 2015. "We wish to ...
Police name Samad suspect in rumah kaca case27th February 2015The police have named non-active commissioner of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), Abraham Samad, as a suspect in the "Rumah Kaca" case, Deputy Chief of the National Police Commissioner General Badrodin Haiti ...
Ministers report to president about land for marginal farmers27th February 2015Three ministers report to President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) progress made in the plans to provide nine million hectares of lands for marginal farmers. Agrarian Affairs and Lay Out Minister Ferry Mulsidan, Agriculture ...
Ahok ready to be dismissed if found violating law27th February 2015Governor of Jakarta Basuki Tjahaja Purnama said here on Friday that he was ready to be discharged if found breaking the law with regard to the draft budget, which was strongly criticized. "If I violate a law, they have the ...
Indonesian immigration authorities to deport Australian journalist27th February 2015The Indonesian immigration authorities will deport an Australian female journalist for failing to present official documents necessary to cover the preparations for the executions of the drug offenders on Nusakambangan Island, ...
indonesian Navy tightens maritime security27th February 2015The Indonesian Navy is implementing measures to tighten security in its maritime territory, Admiral Ade Supandi stated. The Navy has established cooperation with the Maritime Affairs and Fisheries Ministry to confiscate ...
A great Indonesian musician meets President Jokowi27th February 2015Musician Iwan Fals met President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo at the presidential office here on Friday to discuss a plan to hold a "Peoples Songs" concert, which is expected to attract four million people. "Besides congratulating ...
- Amnesty International again requests Indonesia to halt execution plans 1.313 views
- Foreign Ministry appeals to indonesians to be careful in Australia 1.267 views
- Intelligence agency asks Australia to ensure Indonesian consulate`s security 1.254 views
- Jakarta governor threatens to fireW. Jakarta mayor during meeting 903 views
- Former taxation director general defies anti-graft body summons 838 views
- Indonesian government repatriates 27 citizens from Yemen 783 views
- Indonesia reaffirms support to peaceful solution to Iran`s nuclear deal 729 views
- Indonesia rejects Australia`s prisoner swap offer 708 views
- Denny Indrayana reports continued criminalization to state secretariat 1 hour ago
- Australian ministry did not summon Indonesian ambassador: Minister 1 hour ago
- Police prepare 140-member execution squad 1 hour ago
- 36.3 tons of bacteria-carrying apples from US destroyed 2 hours ago
- No moratorium on death penalty: foreign ministry 8 hours ago
- Former taxation director general defies anti-graft body summons 23 hours ago
- Indonesia`s legal system does not allow prisoner exchange: VP 23 hours ago
- President confirms rejecting Australia`s prisoner-swap offer 23 hours ago