Police to coordinate with ministry to block websites on prostitution20th April 2015The National Police (Polri) will cooperate with the Ministry of Communications and Informatics (Kominfo) to block websites offering prostitution-related services. "We are gathering data on the websites, which offer sex ...
Asian, African countries should form joint secretariat: Observer20th April 2015Asian and African countries should form a joint secretariat by focusing on coordination between Indonesia and South Africa, an observer of international relations said. The creation of the joint secretariat would allow the ...
Execution of drug convicts only a matter of time: President20th April 2015The execution of 11 drug convicts on death row was only a matter of time, pending conclusion of a current legal process, President Joko Widodo stated here on Monday. "When it will be done is no longer a question. It is ...
Bomb blast hits Indonesian Embassy in Yemen20th April 2015A bomb blast hit the Indonesian Embassy in Yemen on Monday, leaving two staffers injured lightly, an official source said. "The bomb left two staffers of the embassy injured lightly and prompted several others to flee to ...
Political solidarity is not enough for asia-africa: foreign minister20th April 2015Political solidarity alone cannot tackle the current regional and international issues faced by Asian and African countries, according to Indonesian Minister of Foreign Affairs Retno Marsudi. "Is the political message ...
Indonesian minister highlights importance of equality among Asian-African count20th April 2015Indonesias Foreign Affairs Minister Retno Marsudi emphasized the importance of democracy, equality, and respect for human rights in the Asian-African region and across the world. "We want to see a stable democracy as well ...
SOM only agrees to declaration for Palestine19th April 2015The Senior Officials Meeting of the Asian-African Conference (AAC) has only agreed to the Declaration for Palestine as one of the three documents discussed, spokesman for the Indonesian Foreign Ministry Arrmanatha Nasir said. ...
AAC 2015 - Indonesian FM OPENS South-South and Triangular Cooperation Expo19th April 2015Foreign Affairs Minister Retno L.P. Marsudi on Sunday officially opened an exhibition of the South-South and Triangular Cooperation (SSTC) being held at the Jakarta Convention Center (JCC), from April 19 to 23, 2015. The ...
AAC 2015 - South-South And Triangular Cooperation Important To World Peace, Prosperity: Minister19th April 2015Indonesian Minister of Foreign Affairs Retno Marsudi has stated that the South-South and Triangular Cooperation (SSTC) will not only be able to narrow the development gap among member countries, but also to contribute to peace ...
AAC 2015 - Indonesia To Propose New Global Order At AAC19th April 2015President Joko Widodo said he would propose a new global order at the commemorative Asia-Africa conference to be held in Jakarta and Bandung, West Java, from April 19 to 24. "We will propose a new global order, a new ...
- 22 VVIPs To Join Asian-African Historical Walk in Bandung 1.196 views
- Preparation for execution of death row convicts ordered 1.192 views
- Ohoidertaun rock paintings discovered in Kei islands 1.165 views
- Historical walk of Asia-Africa conference flags off in Bandung 1.053 views
- Bandung message signed 976 views
- Ohoidertaun rock paintings discovered in Kei islands 19 hours ago
- Preparation for execution of death row convicts ordered 24th April 2015
- Historical walk of Asia-Africa conference flags off in Bandung 24th April 2015
- Bandung message signed 24th April 2015
- 22 VVIPs To Join Asian-African Historical Walk in Bandung 24th April 2015
- RI, Egypt discuss efforts to enhance cooperation 23rd April 2015
- Indonesia, Bangladesh agree to boost trade relations 23rd April 2015
- Indonesia, Vanuatu sign inter-parliamentary cooperation agreement 23rd April 2015