Ministry blocks 800 thousand websites containing pornographic content12th May 2015The Ministry of Communication and Informatics announced on Tuesday that around 800 thousand websites containing pornographic content have been blocked. Although hundreds of thousands of websites containing pornographic ...
Telkom to fight for superiority in signal in border area12th May 2015PT Telkom Indonesia said it will fight for superiority in signal against Malaysian telecommunications provider in the frontier district of Nunukan in North Kalimantan. "We will see that we would be stronger than the ...
Indonesia must reject Chinese maritime silk road offer: Sultan11th May 2015Sultan Hamengkubuwono X has appealed to President Joko Widodo to reject the Chinese governments offer to link Indonesias maritime axis with its maritime silk road. "The Chinese maritime silk road is a logistical route from ...
Foreign media should obtain permits to cover Papua: Chief minister11th May 2015Foreign journalists must first obtain permits if they want to cover Papua, and there will be screening, according to Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal and Security Affairs Tedjo Edhy Purdijatno. "So, we will not ...
Nepal urges Indonesian humanitarian hospital to function three additional months11th May 2015Nepal hopes that the field hospital, established as part of the Indonesian humanitarian aid, can function for three additional months in order to help victims of the 7.9-magnitude earthquake, Deputy Foreign Minister A.M. Fachir ...
Agung Laksono`s camp confident of winning Golkar conflict11th May 2015The Agung Laksono camp believes that it will win in the dispute with its rival camp led by Aburizal Bakrie (ARB) over the leadership of the Golkar Party. "We are convinced the administrative courts panel of judges will not ...
ARB hopes for speedy verdict on Golkar party conflict11th May 2015Aburizal Bakrie (ARB), the general chairman of the Golkar Party elected in a congress in Bali, expressed hope that the administrative court will issue a ruling to settle the conflict in the party posthaste. He said here ...
More than hundred Indonesian hospitals have international accreditation11th May 2015Of the total 2,414 hospitals in Indonesia, only 121 are internationally accredited, stated Director General of Health Development at the Ministry of Health Prof. Dr Akmal Taher. "Accreditation is necessary to ensure the ...
Indonesia to boost stability in South China Sea region: Official11th May 2015- The Indonesian government will continue to boost stability in the South China Sea region through various approaches, Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister A. M. Fachir said. Speaking at a discussion themed "Maritime Fulcrum and ...
Police nab 9 drug suspects with 2.1 tons of marijuana11th May 2015The Indonesian police have nabbed nine suspected members of a drug syndicate in possession of 2.1 tons of dry marijuana from Aceh.The case was first uncovered on April 10, 2015, when police arrested two members of the syndicate ...
- Traffic congestion in Jakarta inflicts losses of Rp65 trillion annually 1.096 views
- China promises to help address Indonesia's plastic rice problem 1.073 views
- Indonesia committed to ensuring equitable quality education 765 views
- Lab tests underway to check alleged plastic rice: President Jokowi 717 views
- Indonesia committed to ensuring equitable quality education 8 hours ago
- Lab tests underway to check alleged plastic rice: President Jokowi 8 hours ago
- China promises to help address Indonesia's plastic rice problem 19 hours ago
- Traffic congestion in Jakarta inflicts losses of Rp65 trillion annually 23rd May 2015
- Military medicine institutions globally will face severe challenges: Ryacudu 22nd May 2015
- In memoriam: Former court justice Benjamin Mangkoedilaga 22nd May 2015
- Indonesia must be firm with Myanmar over Rohingya crisis: Nahdlatul Ulama 21st May 2015
- Indonesia anti-graft agency supports selection committee members 21st May 2015