Army chief of staff wishes to become school supervisoryesterday 17:10Army Chief of Staff General Budiman who is to be replaced ahead of his retirement in September this year said here on Tuesday that he hoped to become a school supervisor later. "I happen to have pre- and elementary ...
President Yudhoyono closely observes security situation on Tuesdayyesterday 16:54President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono closely observes the security situation in Indonesia on Tuesday as the General Election Commission (KPU) plans to announce the winner of 2014 presidential election today. "The president ...
Prabowo-Hatta`s witnesses walk out of election commission`s plenary meetingyesterday 16:46A witness team of the Prabowo Subianto-Hatta Rajasa pair walked out of a plenary meeting on ballot recapitulation at the General Elections Commission (KPU), here on Tuesday, following Prabowos announcement of denouncing the ...
Prabowo : election commission fails to implement fair electionyesterday 16:23Presidential candidate Prabowo Subianto during a press conference on Tuesday said he rejected the results of the presidential election to be announced by the General Election Commission (KPU) because KPU has failed to be fair ...
Indonesia demands trial of party responsible for MH17 tragedyyesterday 16:14Indonesia demands trial of the party responsible for the Malaysian Airlines MH17 flight downed in eastern Ukraine on Thursday (July 17), Indonesias Permanent Representative to the United Nations in New York, Ambassador Desra ...
Anti-graft body grills siblings of Suryadharma Aliyesterday 15:48The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) interrogated the five siblings of former religious affairs minister Suryadharma Ali (SDA) for his alleged role in the graft-ridden management of Hajj funds in 2012-2013. The five ...
Prabowo rejects presidential election processyesterday 15:13Presidential candidate Prabowo Subianto here Tuesday rejected the presidential election process saying that there have been massive electoral frauds during the election day. "We are using our constitutional rights, ...
Indonesia calls on all parties to support MH17 crash investigationyesterday 22:29Indonesia has called on all parties concerned to help in the process of investigation into the crash of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 in eastern Ukraine that has led to the death of 298 passengers. The countrys President ...
Two lawmakers questioned over alleged hajj graft caseyesterday 20:42The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Monday had interrogated two lawmakers as witnesses in an alleged graft case against SDA related to the hajj pilgrimage program between 2012 and 2013. The statement was made by ...
Power and freedom must be used wisely: President Yudhoyonoyesterday 20:38President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said here on Monday that power and freedom had to be used wisely so that they would not harm the essence of freedom. "There are a lot of temptations, with regard to power. At present, the ...
- Hatta Rajasa continues his silence 1.009 views
- Agung Laksono hopes Prabowo will concede defeat 995 views
- President Yudhoyono`s Democrat Party ready to support new government 859 views
- British government congratulates Joko Widodo on presidential election victory 760 views
- US congratulates Indonesia on presidential election 648 views
- Election participation down: Commisioner 612 views
- Singaporean PM calls Joko wWdodo on presidential election victory 608 views
- Indonesian police arrives in Ukraine to identify MH17 crash victims 602 views
- Jokowi`s resignation letter is on its way 50 minutes ago
- US Congressman praises indonesia`s democracy 4 hours ago
- Indonesia`s DVI team helps identify MH17 victims 4 hours ago
- Police arrest suspects of indonesian student robbery in Kairo 4 hours ago
- Bush fires feared to hit Sumatra 4 hours ago
- President-elect says final decision on cabinet after lebaran yesterday 23:14
- Lawyers of Prabowo-Hatta to constitutional court on Friday yesterday 23:10
- President asks for optimal services for lebaran travelers yesterday 23:05