Indonesian govt asked to grant fishermen confiscated vessels of foreign poachers24th August 2015Economist observer supports call for foreign fishing vessels caught illegally operating in Indonesian waters to be granted to fishermen. The vessels could be used by local fishermen to increase their productivity, Dr ...
PNG citizens arrested with two kilograms of marijuana24th August 2015Two citizens of Papua New Guinea (PNG) were arrested by the local police on the Indonesia-PNG border for carrying two kilograms of dried marijuana. Both citizens of PNG were arrested following a tip-off from Skofro village ...
indonesia to propose stronger maritime interdiction to cut drug traffic - (d)24th August 2015The National Narcotic Agency (BNN) will propose cooperation to strengthen maritime interdiction to cut drug trafficking networks in the four-day meeting of ASEAN senior officials on drugs (ASOD) opening in Singapore on ...
Indonesia-China to strengthen cooperation against drug trafficking24th August 2015The National Narcotics Agency (BNN) said it will promote cooperation with the National Narcotics Control Commission of China (NNCC) to stop rampant illegal drug trafficking between the two countries. "We already have ...
129 Indonesians facing death sentence abroad over drug cases23rd August 2015Indonesias National Anti-Narcotic Agency (BNN) said 129 Indonesians are currently facing death sentence abroad due to narcotic cases. "The majority of them are migrant workers who have been tricked to become couriers by ...
RI, El Salvador sign visa waiver agreement23rd August 2015Indonesia and El Salvador have signed a diplomatic and official visa waiver agreement to better encourage cooperation between the two countries, the Indonesian Foreign Ministry said. Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno L.P. ...
Jokowi calls for acceleration of Supadio Airport development23rd August 2015President Joko Widodo has called for the acceleration of the development of Supadio airport in Pontianak, West Kalimantan, to boost economic development in the region. "West Kalimantan indeed has a big potential to develop ...
Indonesia underlines importance of connectivity between East Asia-Latin America22nd August 2015Indonesian Foreign Affairs Minister Retno Marsudi has underlined the importance of connectivity and proposed the creation of a trade regulation database during the Forum for East Asia-Latin America Cooperation (FEALAC) foreign ...
President Jokowi hints at merging several non-performing institutions22nd August 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) has stated that several institutions will be merged for the purpose of making them more efficient. The government is evaluating hundreds of institutions by considering their benefits to the ...
Police identify 12 victims of Trigana Air crash22nd August 2015The police have been able to identify 12 of the victims out of the remains of the 54 deceased passengers recovered from the Trigana aircraft crash site in Papua recently. The head of the Health and Medical Center of the ...
- Minister Susi Focuses on Enhancing International Cooperation 1.285 views
- President Distributes Social Benefit Cards in Gianyar, Bali 1.234 views
- IMF Indonesia denies Lagarde's visit is to extend a loan 1.041 views
- RI needs to raise Rohingya issue at ASEAN forum 1.005 views
- Kudus gov't offers non-collateral loans to SME's 985 views
- Preaching permit issuance tightened for Indonesians visiting Hong Kong: Authority 846 views
- Kudus regency gov't performance shows positive trend 838 views
- Police to deploy 11 thousand personnel to secure labor rally 786 views
- Visa free travel offered to visitors from 45 more countries 7 minutes ago
- President holds luncheon for motorbike taxi drivers 21 minutes ago
- Haze disrupts flights at Batam airport 1 hour ago
- Demonstrators "besiege" presidential palace 1 hour ago
- Kudus just suffers water shortage: Kudus regent 1 hour ago
- Police to deploy 11 thousand personnel to secure labor rally 17 hours ago
- Preaching permit issuance tightened for Indonesians visiting Hong Kong: Authority 22 hours ago
- IMF Indonesia denies Lagarde's visit is to extend a loan 31st August 2015