PDIP congratulates Prabowo as Gerindra Party chairman21st September 2014The Indonesia Democratic Party - Struggle (PDIP) congratulated Prabowo Subianto as the newly elected general chairman of the Gerindra Party to replace Suhardi, who passed away on August 28, 2014. "As secretary general of ...
Prabowo elected Gerindra Party chairman21st September 2014Prabowo Subianto was elected by acclamation as chief of the Greater Indonesia Movement (Gerindra) Party at the partys extraordinary congress held at Nusantara Polo Club, Bogor, West Java, on Saturday. "Pak (Mr) Prabowo was ...
Yudhoyono receives key to city of Lisbon20th September 2014Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono received the Golden Key to Lisbon City, Portugal, as a reward and sign of friendship between the capital cities of Jakarta and Lisbon during his time as President. "I hope ...
Government accused of being too generous in giving parole20th September 2014The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) accused the government of being too generous to release corruption convicts on parole. KPK regretted that corruption convicts could easily win parole from the Justice and Human ...
Indonesia, Portugal agree to jointly help Timor Leste development19th September 2014The governments of Indonesia and Portugal have agreed to cooperate in assisting in the development of Timor Leste. "We discussed the possibility of cooperation with Portugal, Indonesia and Timor Leste. We can do much to ...
PDIP declares itself as government supporting party19th September 2014The Indonesia Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP) officially declared itself as a government party at a national working meeting here Friday. The change in the partys political stance was personally announced by Megawati ...
South Sumatra declares emergency haze alert19th September 2014Haze that blanketed South Sumatra during the past few days has prompted local authorities to place the province under an emergency alert status. The decision to declare the emergency was taken at a coordination meeting ...
PAN remains part of Red-and-White coaltion19th September 2014The National Mandate Party (PAN) has reiterated its commitment to remain part of the Red-and-White coalition, although some of its cadres attended a meeting of the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP) in Semarang on ...
Police order investigation into forest fires19th September 2014The Indonesian Police have instructed the regional police throughout the country to investigate the forest fires occurring in their respective regions. "We have instructed the provincial and resort police to investigate the ...
Yudhoyono to meet Portuguese president, prime minister19th September 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is scheduled to hold meetings with Portuguese President Anibal Cavaco Silva and Prime Minister Pedro Passos Coelho here on Friday. On Friday morning, Yudhoyono is to pay homage to Mosteiro ...
- Indonesia committed to nuclear security: IAEA 734 views
- Govt plans to challenge indirect election law: President 711 views
- Yudhoyono confident of jokowi`s capability to address international issues 624 views
- Indonesia launches center to promote nuclear security culture 579 views
- SBY urges Democrat Party to fight for direct election system 553 views
- Police commission urges TNI-Polri team to focus on fuel mafia 547 views
- Constitutional Court chairman confirms receiving call from President Yudhoyono 535 views
- Indonesia`s consulate general urges citizens to avoid rally areas 535 views
- Indonesia`s consulate general urges citizens to avoid rally areas 14 hours ago
- Govt plans to challenge indirect election law: President 21 hours ago
- President holds immediate meeting at Halim Perdanakusuma airport 22 hours ago
- KKP cooperates with NOAA to minimize fish theft 22 hours ago
- Indonesia committed to nuclear security: IAEA 29th September 2014
- Indonesia launches center to promote nuclear security culture 29th September 2014
- Expert staff of governor arrested on charge of corruption 29th September 2014
- Police commission urges TNI-Polri team to focus on fuel mafia 29th September 2014