Defense minister optimistic about public response to election dispute`s resolution20th August 2014Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgiantoro expressed optimism that there will be no riots in Indonesia after the Constitutional Court (MK) announces its final verdict for the 2014 presidential election dispute next Thursday (Aug ...
Navy deploys ship to secure president`s visit in Biak20th August 2014The Indonesian Navy in Biak Numfor District has deployed a military ship in Biak waters to secure the visit of President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono on August 21, 2014. "We will implement the security strategy by deploying KRI ...
Gov provides 500 local houses for Sail Raja Ampat lodging20th August 2014The government of Raja Ampat District has prepared 500 local homes in Waisai City to accommodate participants and visitors for the August 17 to 23 2014 Sail Raja Ampat. Raja Ampat Districts Spokesperson Petrus Rabu said in ...
IOM facilitates repatriation of 14 immigrants from Myanmar19th August 2014Facilitated by the International Organization for Migration (IOM), the Ambon city immigration office has repatriated 14 of 16 immigrants from Myanmar, an official reported. "Of the 16 immigrants, 14 were flown from Ambon ...
US Navy works with Indonesian partners in protecting sunken gravesite19th August 2014US Navy underwater archeologists, in conjunction with Indonesian Navy divers, have assessed in an interim report that the wrecked vessel surveyed in the Java Sea in June is "consistent with the identification" of the World War ...
Kerry congratulates Indonesian people on independence day19th August 2014US Secretary of State John Kerry has congratulated the Indonesian people on the occasion of Indonesias Independence Day anniversary, according to the US Embassys statement posted on its website on Tuesday. "On behalf of ...
Indonesian Press Council to establish terorism reporting guidelines18th August 2014Indonesian Press Council will formulate guidelines for journalists when reporting terrorism acts to complement their behavior as provided in Regulation No 40/1999 relating to the Press and Journalistic Code of Ethics. The ...
Fire razes forest in Mt Lawu18th August 2014A fire has ravaged the forest in Mount Lawu, which straddles the southern border of East and Central Java, since last Saturday, prompting authorities to declare the 3,265-meter high mountain off-limits to climbing activity. ...
Pertamina CEO tenders resignation18th August 2014The Chief Executive Officer of state oil and gas company PT Pertamina, Karen Agustiawan, has resigned from her post to teach at Harvard University and to tend to her family, stated a minister. "We have received the letter ...
State enterprises minister explains Pertamina CEO`s resignation18th August 2014State Enterprises Minister Dahlan Iskan here on Monday denied that Karen Agustiawans resignation as the CEO of state-owned oil and gas company Pertamina was related to the failure to hike the 12-kg LPG cylinder price. "It ...
- SBY-Jokowi Meeting Marks New Chapter In National Political Sector 1.793 views
- Soldiers to guard Indonesia-Papua New Guinea border 899 views
- Yudhoyono, Jokowi to continue consultation on leadership transition 731 views
- Indonesia a model of Islamic democracy and harmony: OIC 730 views
- Indonesia-Australia sign code of conduct on intelligence cooperation 686 views
- President Yudhoyono, Ban ki-Moon discuss developments in Gaza 685 views
- Yudhoyono, Jokowi meeting positive: Observer 664 views
- 100 Youth Gain Understanding of Indonesia`s "Unity in Diversity" 619 views
- French tourists admit to coverage in Papua 10 hours ago
- Pertamina pays medical expenses of blast victims: Spokesperson 10 hours ago
- Minister to discuss abortion with IDI 14 hours ago
- President Yudhoyono, Ban ki-Moon discuss developments in Gaza 29th August 2014
- Soldiers to guard Indonesia-Papua New Guinea border 28th August 2014
- Indonesia-Australia sign code of conduct on intelligence cooperation 28th August 2014
- Yudhoyono, Jokowi meeting positive: Observer 28th August 2014
- Indonesia a model of Islamic democracy and harmony: OIC 28th August 2014