Islamic figure Syafii Maarif praises Jokowi`s cabinet formation moves25th October 2014President Joko Widodos decision to involve the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) and the Financial Transactions Analysis and Reports Center (PPATK) in the formation of his cabinet was praised by a respected Islamic ...
UN praises Indonesia for its contributions to peacekeeping operations25th October 2014The United Nations has praised Indonesia for contributing to the world body's activities and programs. During a UN Day commemoration event at Budi Luhur University here on Friday, UN Resident Coordinator for Indonesia ...
Ical invites Kalla to Golkar`s golden jubilee reception24th October 2014Golkar Party Chairman Aburizal Bakrie offered an invitation to Vice President M. Jusuf Kalla at the latters office here on Friday to attend a reception commemorating the partys golden jubilee on October 28. "I came to ...
MUI calls on people to celebrate Islamic new year24th October 2014The general chairman of the Indonesia Ulema Council (MUI), Din Syamsuddin, has called on Muslims to participate in the national Islamic new year celebration at Gelora Bung Karno (GBK) stadium on Sunday. "I appeal to all ...
Indonesia has no child protection system in place24th October 2014Child abuse cases continue to increase in Indonesia as it does not yet have an effective child protection management system to handle crimes on juveniles, noted the National Commission for Child Protection (Komnas PA). ...
Two killed, 15 injured in bus accident in Pantura24th October 2014Two passengers died and 15 others incurred severe injuries after a Sari Indah passenger bus overturned in West Javas north coast road (Pantura) on Friday, according to the police. The incident occurred on the ...
Jokowi asked to review international economic agreements24th October 2014An economist asks President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) to review all agreements on economic cooperation with other countries especially with Japan . "Based on our analysis almost all economic agreements with foreign countries ...
Indonesia`s new cabinet line-up likely to be announced friday night: VP24th October 2014Vice President Jusuf Kalla said that the names of ministers can be announced on Friday evening if there is no longer the Corruption Eradication Commissions (KPK) red marking on any candidate. "We are still waiting of the ...
VP Jusuf Kalla denies halt in government`s administrative functioning24th October 2014Indonesias Vice President Jusuf Kalla (JK) denied claims that the delayed announcement of the ministerial candidates by President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo affected the governments administrative functioning. "It (the delay) ...
Indonesia faces potential Ebola threat24th October 2014The Ebola virus can potentially enter Indonesia through its numerous unofficial ports, stated Indonesian Medical Associations former chairman Kartono Mohammad. "Ebola virus is likely to enter Indonesia through numerous ...
- Fisheries minister promises to eradicate illegal fishing in Indonesia 922 views
- TNI commander opens high-level meeting in Singapore 871 views
- Two Indonesian soldiers interrogated over sale of ammunition 852 views
- Indonesia`s foreign diplomacy must be pro-people: FM 801 views
- Middle Eeast Stability Important For Indonesia: Foreign Minister 799 views
- Indonesian govt to appoint honorary consulate in Ramallah, Palestine 712 views
- Indonesia must participate in settling Middle East conflicts: Religious minister 691 views
- Indonesia prone to terrorist attacks: Police chief 665 views
- DPR chairman has no objections to shadow leadership 19 hours ago
- Middle Eeast Stability Important For Indonesia: Foreign Minister 20 hours ago
- Indonesia must participate in settling Middle East conflicts: Religious minister 20 hours ago
- Trainer aircraft lost contact in Moyo island 21 hours ago
- Indonesia prone to terrorist attacks: Police chief 21 hours ago
- Two Indonesian soldiers interrogated over sale of ammunition 30th October 2014
- Five factions of Red-White coalition to lead House commissions 30th October 2014
- Indonesian govt to appoint honorary consulate in Ramallah, Palestine 30th October 2014