Anti-graft body leaders to meet President Joko Widodo23rd January 2015Leaders of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) will meet President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo following the arrest of their colleague, KPK Deputy Chairman Bambang Widjojanto (BW) on Friday morning. "We will meet the ...
Navy chief orders for tougher action against illegal fishing23rd January 2015Navy Chief of Staff Vice Admiral Ade Supandi told new chief of the East Fleet Rear Admiral Darwanto to be more effective in operations against illegal fishing. "The East Fleet operational territory is much wider than ...
Police name KPK leader suspect23rd January 2015Police have named Deputy Chairman of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) Bambang Widjojanto a suspect over regional election dispute in 2010. Police spokesman Insp. Gen. Ronny Sompie said Bambang, who was ...
Indonesia needs to consolidate its organizations: president23rd January 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) affirmed that as a large country, Indonesia should consolidate all central and regional level organizations in order to realize the plan and idea being jointly envisioned. "Consolidation of ...
DPR still awaits president Jokowi to inaugurate police chief23rd January 2015The Commission III of the House of Representatives (DPR) is awaiting President Joko Widodo to inaugurate Commissioner General Budi Gunawan as national police chief in the next two weeks. "President Joko Widodo stated he ...
Hasto's allegation is slander: KPK chief23rd January 2015Chairman of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) Abraham Samad vehemently denied the allegation about meeting political party leaders to support his bid for vice presidency and called it a mere slander. "That Mr ...
President holds second day of meeting with district heads23rd January 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) held the second day of meeting in the Bogor Palace here on Friday after the first one organized a day before with all mayors and district heads across the country. "The meeting like this ...
PT. PAL exports two warships to Philippines22nd January 2015State-owned shipbuilding firm PT PAL Indonesia (Persero) exported two units of Strategic Sealift Vessel-1 (SSV) to the Defense Ministry of the Philippines. President Director of Persero M. Firman said here on Thursday that ...
Jakarta invites private sector to construct light rail transit22nd January 2015The Jakarta Provincial Government has invited private developers to participate in the construction of light rail transit (LRT) in the capital. The offer was directly made by Governor of Jakarta Basuki Tjahaja Purnama ...
Budi Gunawan case: KPK denies PDIP`s allegation22nd January 2015The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has denied the Indonesia Democratic Party of Struggles allegations that naming Commissioner General Budi Gunawan in a graft case was related to KPK chief Abraham Samads ...
- Two bodies of QZ8501 found at Majene water, West Sulawesi 1.926 views
- One more victim of AirAsia QZ8501 identified 900 views
- Indonesia wants protection for migrant workers at ASEAN level 773 views
- Unidentified gunmen shoot two civilians in Papua 706 views
- Malaysia will help Indonesia solve illegal migrant workers issue 700 views
- Granting immunity to Indonesia's KPK commissioners would violate constitution: IC3D 581 views
- Satgassus, other agencies have separate tasks: Indonesian AG 514 views
- Another anti-graft body commissioner reported to police 500 views
- KNKT releases facts about AirAsia QZ8501 crash 2 hours ago
- US concerned about apple bacteria case in Indonesia 3 hours ago
- Bambang reports police to ombudsmen 4 hours ago
- President will wait for legal process to conclude the case of police and anti-graft body 4 hours ago
- Prabowo meets Presiden Joko Widodo 5 hours ago
- Unidentified gunmen shoot two civilians in Papua 12 hours ago
- Two bodies of QZ8501 found at Majene water, West Sulawesi 14 hours ago
- Military commander denies involvement of troop in ammunition supply in Papua 15 hours ago