Riau Island Vice Governor evacuated from police headquarters after clash20th November 2014Riau Islands Vice Governor Soerya Respationo was evacuated from a regional police Mobile Brigade headquarters following a clash between police and military personnel on Wednesday (November 19). The vice governor was ...
Indonesian navy deploys 40 patrol boats to curb fuel smuggling19th November 2014The Indonesian Navy (TNI AL) is deploying at least 40 patrol boats in the eastern Indonesian waters to thwart fuel smuggling activities. "Tens of boats are on standby in the sea at any point of time. Just in a day, 40 boats ...
Indonesian govt prepares powerful human resources: Expert19th November 2014Indonesia is building dynamic human resources by promoting gross enrolment rate in higher education level to create competitive citizens not only in the ASEAN countries but also across the world, an education director has ...
Hiu brothers waiting to go home after discharge from Malaysia19th November 2014The Hiu brothers, prosecuted in Malaysia for murdering Khartic Rajah on December 3, 2010, are awaiting repatriation to Indonesia after the Putrajaya Federal Court discharged them from dead penalty on November 18, 2014. ...
US ready to support Indonesia with military technology19th November 2014The United States is ready to lend support to Indonesia in the form of world-class military technology, noted US Ambassador to Indonesia Robert Orris Blake. "We work together with the Indonesian National Defense Forces ...
President Jokowi to attend the 5th WPF19th November 2014President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) will attend the 5th World Peace Forum (WPF) organized by the Central Executive Board of Muhammadiyah, one of the countrys largest non political Islamic organizations, in cooperation with Cheng Ho ...
President installs Basuki as Jakarta governor19th November 2014Basuki Tjahaya Purnama, better known as Ahok, was sworn in as the governor of Jakarta for the 2014-2017 term by President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo at the State Palace here on Wednesday. "I promise to fulfill my duty as ...
Senior minister hopes Organda to cancel nationwide strike18th November 2014Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs Sofyan Djalil will communicate with the Organization of Land Transportation Owners (Organda) on its plan to hold a nationwide strike on Wednesday against the subsidized fuel prices ...
Police on high alert following fuel price hike announcement18th November 2014The Indonesian National Police will deploy two-thirds of its personnel to contain possible disruptive situations in the wake of the governments decision to raise the price of subsidized fuels on Monday night. "It is true ...
BNPB warns Jakartans about peak flooding in mid-January18th November 2014The National Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB) has warned residents of Jakarta, popularly called Jakartans, to be ready to face the flooding that is expected to inundate the city in the third week of January 2015. "The ...
- Ministers can officially meet lawmakers: President Jokowi 918 views
- 6.8-magnitude quake rocks west Halmahera 642 views
- Two Indonesians bestowed with Japanese medals of merit 620 views
- Golkar sees government intervention in minister`s statement 606 views
- Presidential instruction to not meet MPs considered setback for reconciliation 574 views
- Inactive Bogor district head gets 5.6 years in jail 565 views
- Govt denies intervening in internal conflict of Golkar Party 542 views
- Kalla, Agung meet to discuss latest Golkar party condition 516 views
- Two Indonesians bestowed with Japanese medals of merit 10 hours ago
- House Commission III postpones meeting on KPK leadership 13 hours ago
- Inactive Bogor district head gets 5.6 years in jail 14 hours ago
- Kalla, Agung meet to discuss latest Golkar party condition 15 hours ago
- Govt denies intervening in internal conflict of Golkar Party 27th November 2014
- 6.8-magnitude quake rocks west Halmahera 26th November 2014
- Golkar sees government intervention in minister`s statement 26th November 2014
- Presidential instruction to not meet MPs considered setback for reconciliation 26th November 2014