Attorney general says no change in execution plan20th March 2015The attorney general reaffirmed here Friday that a plan to execute drug convicts on death row has not been put on hold, although no exact date has been set for its implementation. "I have said that judicially it was close ...
Australian ambassador to Indonesia presents credentials20th March 2015Paul Grigson on Thursday presented his credentials to President Joko Widodo at the Merdeka State Palace in Jakarta. Grigson replaces Greg Moriarty who served as Ambassador from 2010. Previously Grigson was Deputy ...
President threatens to revoke citizenship of 16 Indonesians20th March 2015President Joko Widodo has threatened to revoke the citizenship of 16 Indonesians who have been detained in Turkey. "If they refuse to repatriate to Indonesia, the government will likely revoke their citizenship," President ...
UNESCO to present certificate to recognize Babad Diponegoro20th March 2015The UNESCO will soon present a certificate of recognition to Babad Diponegoro (the Autobiographical Chronicle of Prince Diponegoro) as the Memory of the World, according to the National Librarys First Secretary Dedi Junaedi. ...
Aburizal Bakrie threatens to report justice minister to KPK20th March 2015Aburizal Bakrie threatened to report Justice Minister Yasonna Laoly to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) and the Attorney Generals Office (AGO) here on Friday if the minister issued a decree legitimizing his rivals ...
President Jokowi to visit Japan and China20th March 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) and Foreign Affairs Minister Retno L.P. Marsudi will visit Japan and China on March 22-28, 2015, to boost economic cooperation, according to the Foreign Affairs Ministrys spokesman Arrmanatha ...
Goverment should not issue regulation to fight ISIS: expert20th March 2015International law expert with the University of Indonesia Hikmahanto Juwana said the government should not issue a regulation in lieu of law to ensnare Indonesian citizens supporting the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria ...
King Abdullah of Jordan receives President Jokowi`s invitation for AAC20th March 2015Jordans Ambassador to Indonesia Walid al-Hadid said King Abdullah II of Jordan has received President Joko "Jokowi" Widodos invitation to the 60th Asia-Africa Conference (AAC) and has considered it as an important event.His ...
ISIS recruits followers from members` closest families: Counterterrorism Agency20th March 2015The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) recruits followers from the closest families or relatives of existing members, the National Counterterrorism Agency (BNPT) said. "ISIS recruits from among their closest friends or ...
Military forces of Indonesia, US agree to combat ISIS19th March 2015The militaries of Indonesia and the United States have agreed to fight the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), Commander of the Indonesian Defense Forces (TNI) General Moeldoko said. He made the statement while ...
- Participation of 25 leaders confirmed at Bandung Conference: Official 946 views
- TNI not planning military operations in Poso 796 views
- TNI awaits president's order to evacuate citizens in Yemen 467 views
- Australian envoy meets Indonesian Vice President 451 views
- Indonesian military force battalion might be on standby in Poso 422 views
- Indonesian military chief in Poso to observe quick reaction force`s exercise 418 views
- Indonesian national police to send team to aid evacuation in Yemen 382 views
- Indonesian govt blocks Islamic websites to prevent spread of radicalism: VP Kalla 380 views
- Australian envoy meets Indonesian Vice President 4 hours ago
- Indonesian national police to send team to aid evacuation in Yemen 4 hours ago
- Philippine delegation visits death convict Mary Jane 5 hours ago
- Indonesian govt blocks Islamic websites to prevent spread of radicalism: VP Kalla 5 hours ago
- Participation of 25 leaders confirmed at Bandung Conference: Official 5 hours ago
- Indonesian military force battalion might be on standby in Poso 5 hours ago
- Seven Islamic websites raise protest over blocking 6 hours ago
- Indonesian military chief in Poso to observe quick reaction force`s exercise 6 hours ago