Police praises public order during electionsyesterday 19:32Officials of the National Police (Polri) praised the publics participation in maintaining order during the 2014 presidential election. "General Election Commission (KPU) recapitulation and the announcement of the results ...
New army chief of staff to be installed on Thursdayyesterday 19:25President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is scheduled on Thursday to install Lt. Gen. Gatot Nurmantyo new army chief of staff replacing Gen. Budiman. Gatot Nurmantyo is currently chief of the Army Strategic Command (Kostrad) ...
Situation in Indonesia normal after election result: Ministeryesterday 19:24The situation in Indonesia is normal following the announcement of the 2014 presidential elections winner on Tuesday (July 22), Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal and Security Affairs Djoko Suyanto stated here on ...
Indonesian police arrives in Ukraine to identify MH17 crash victimsyesterday 19:15The Indonesian Polices Disaster Victim Identification (DVI) team has arrived in Ukraine to gather and identify the corpses of Indonesians who were on board the ill-fated Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 that crashed on July 17. ...
Agung Laksono hopes Prabowo will concede defeatyesterday 19:01A senior minister has urged Prabowo Subianto to accept the decision of the General Elections Commission (KPU) to name the Joko Widodo-Jusuf Kalla pair as the winner of the presidential election held on July 9. "It will be ...
Yudhoyono congratulates Jokowiyesterday 13:24President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono was the first to congratulate the newly elected President Joko Widodo and Vice President Jusuf Kalla, noted a spokesman. "President Yudhoyono and Vice President Boediono have ...
Joko Widodo reminded about his human rights campaign promiseyesterday 13:22Amnesty International reminded President elect Joko Widodo of his pre election campaign promise to improve human rights protection in Indonesia. Joko Widodo, who was on Tuesday declared victor of the July 9 presidential ...
Malaysian PM congratulates Joko Widodoyesterday 13:19Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak congratulated the newly elected Indonesian President Joko Widodo shortly after being announced the winner in the candidacy race. "Congratulations to @jokowI_do2 who won the ...
Prabowo's rejection could hinder reconciliation chanceyesterday 12:12Presidential candidate Prabowo Subianto's rejection of the presidential electoral process on Tuesday could eliminate the chance of reconciliation with his rival, Joko "Jokowi" Widodo, stated an observer. "Both Prabowo and ...
Elections commission performs professional work: Observer22nd July 2014Political observer of Indonesian Institute of Science (LIPI) R Siti Zuhro said the General Elections Commission (KPU) had performed independent and professional work in organizing the presidential election, including the ...
- Prabowo greets supporters on Idul Fitri 687 views
- Government must protect Baha'i faith followers: Din 684 views
- Eight police officers attacked in Papua 634 views
- President Yudhoyono holds open house at state palace 629 views
- Ssupporters of Prabowo and Jokowi urged to unite 623 views
- Two police officers die in firefight in Lanny Jaya 549 views
- President Yudhoyono says Idul Fitri prayer at Istiqlal mosque 523 views
- Idul Fitri best moment to unite: Jokowi 521 views
- Regional police command sends reinforcements to Lanny Jaya 33 minutes ago
- Two killed in banana boat game off Tanjung Karang Donggala 1 hour ago
- Child dies after being trampled in open house stampede 2 hours ago
- Ragunan Zoo witnesses 72 thousand visitors 5 hours ago
- Bodies of police officers killed by alleged separatists evacuated 12 hours ago
- Eight police officers attacked in Papua yesterday 23:49
- Prabowo greets supporters on Idul Fitri yesterday 22:19
- Two police officers die in firefight in Lanny Jaya yesterday 20:08