Police, interior ministry coordinate fake e-ID card investigation17th November 2014The Indonesian police are coordinating with the home affairs ministry regarding the investigation into fake electronic-Identity Cards (e-IDs), stated a police spokesman. "We are coordinating about it with the home affairs ...
Police searching for perpetrator of Manokwari shootout case17th November 2014The Manokwari Resort Police are still on the lookout for a suspect, alias ON, who is believed to have killed a person in Oransbari Sub-district of Manokwari, West Papua Province, in September 2014. "The suspect and his gun ...
Expel foreign military ships that enter Indonesian territory: Navy chief17th November 2014The Chief of Staff of the Indonesian Navy, Admiral Dr Marsetio, told his soldiers to expel foreign military ships that enter Indonesian territory, including the district of Nunukan, North Kalimantan. "We will expel foreign ...
Legislator regrets e-ID project halt17th November 2014Deputy Speaker of the Parliament Fadli Zon has expressed regret over the governments decision to halt the implementation of the electronic-Identity Cards (e-ID) project, on which funds amounting to Rp6-7 trillion have already ...
Jokowi leads cabinet meeting, focuses on infrastructure development17th November 2014Indonesian President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo chaired an extended cabinet meeting on Monday, where he focused the discussion on infrastructure development. The focus of the meet was along the lines of the elaborate plans he ...
Indonesia, France agree to cooperate on dockyard development16th November 2014The governments of Indonesia and France have agreed to increase cooperation on the maritime sector, particularly in shipyard development. "In the maritime sector, both governments give an emphasis on industry because ...
Indonesia emphasizes on importance of stability in South China Sea15th November 2014Indonesia hopes all countries concerned with the South China Sea maintain stability in the region. "What Indonesia hopes for, which we cannot afford to not have, is peace and stability in the region. We hope all countries ...
Two foreign fishing vessels detained on charge of illegal operation15th November 2014The navy ship the KRI Sutedi Senaputra-878 has caught and detained two foreign fishing vessels operating illegally in the sea off Natuna in the Riau Island province. The two vessels one flying the Malaysian flag and ...
Indonesia issues tsunami warning following powerful quake15th November 2014Indonesias Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB) has issued a tsunami warning for some eastern Indonesian provinces after a powerful earthquake, measuring 7.3 on the Richter Scale, hit North Maluku Province on Saturday. Based ...
Report about exodus from Nunukan to Malaysia untrue: Ministry15th November 2014Media reports about an exodus of residents from numerous villages in Nunukan district, North Kalimantan, to Malaysia are baseless, according to a Foreign Affairs Ministrys statement here on Saturday. The statement said, ...
- President vows to end illegal fishing in Indonesian waters 1.006 views
- Ahok ready to implement presidential instruction on budget efficiency 859 views
- Ministers can officially meet lawmakers: President Jokowi 760 views
- President Jokowi arrives at Merak Port to kick start Sumatra visit 746 views
- Kalla hopes Golkar does not split 654 views
- Golkar party savior presidium formed under Agung Laksono 575 views
- Legislator criticizes cabinet secretary`s letter 546 views
- 6.8-magnitude quake rocks west Halmahera 530 views
- Govt denies intervening in internal conflict of Golkar Party 10 hours ago
- 6.8-magnitude quake rocks west Halmahera 14 hours ago
- Golkar sees government intervention in minister`s statement 20 hours ago
- Presidential instruction to not meet MPs considered setback for reconciliation 21 hours ago
- Ministers can officially meet lawmakers: President Jokowi 21 hours ago
- Ahok ready to implement presidential instruction on budget efficiency 25th November 2014
- Golkar party savior presidium formed under Agung Laksono 25th November 2014
- Kalla hopes Golkar does not split 25th November 2014