Sutiyoso right figure to become BIN chief: Marciano15th June 2015Major General (ret) Sutiyoso is the right figure to replace me as the head of the State Intelligence Agency (BIN), according to Lieutenant General (ret) Marciano Norman. "I think Sutiyoso is the right figure to replace me ...
Indonesia to protest frequent border violation by Malaysia15th June 2015The government will protest frequent violation of borders by Malaysia in North Kalimantanm, senior minister said. Coordinating Minister for Political Affairs, Security and Law Tedjo Edhy Purdjianto said Malaysian ...
Mitigation agency evacuates people due to activity of Mt Sinabung15th June 2015The National Disaster Mitigation Agency has evacuated people in Karo District Saturday evening following the increasing activity of Mount Sinabung in North Sumatra. The Chief of the Data Center and Public Relations of the ...
President pledges to immediately set the national Santri Day14th June 2015President Joko Widodo has pledged he would immediately set the National "Santri" (Islamic boarding school students) Day soon after an agreement on the date is reached. He made the statement when opening the national ...
Tito Karnavian installed as new Jakarta Police Chief12th June 2015Inspector General Tito Karnavian was inaugurated as the new chief of the Jakarta Metropolitan Police Command replacing Inspector General Unggung Cahyono here on Friday. The inauguration was led by National Police Chief ...
Government launches book on History of Islam in indonesia12th June 2015The government has launched the book on the History of Islam in Indonesia composed by the Directorate General of Culture of the Education and Cultural Affairs Ministry to show that Indonesian Islam is moderate and ...
Indonesian police hand over 45 foreign nationals to immigration office12th June 2015Police precinct in Cimahi municipality in West Java has handed over a total of 45 Chinese and Taiwanese citizens who were previously nabbed in a luxurious house, to the immigration office in Bandung, a spokesman said. "We ...
Sutiyoso ready to give up political post11th June 2015The Justice and Indonesia Unity Partys (PKPI) general chairman, Sutiyoso, has expressed readiness to give up his post in the party if he is named as the new chief of the National Intelligence Agency (BIN). "I will certainly ...
I must be ready: Gen. Nurmantyo11th June 2015When asked to comment about his nomination for the post of the Indonesian Defense Forces (TNI) commander, Army Chief of Staff General Gatot Nurmantyo said here on Thursday that he must be ready. "As a soldier, I must always ...
Jokowi`s eldest son Gibran, Selvi officially married11th June 2015Gibran Rakabuming Raka, the eldest son of President Joko Widodo (Jokowi), officially wed Selvi Ananda, former winner of a Solo beauty pageant, after fluently reciting the "nikah" (Islamic marriage contract) on Thursday ...
- President Jokowi offers condolences to victims of crashed Hercules 1.309 views
- Indonesian Air Force to investigate C-130 transport plane crash 1.283 views
- Sutiyoso accepted as new chief of Indonesian intelligence agency 1.091 views
- Indonesia sees more prospects in Belarus 1.058 views
- Indonesia to face more asymmetric threats: Sutiyoso 979 views
- Release of Papua political prisoners strategic for Papua development 960 views
- Malaysia apologizes for chopper`s mistaken landing on Indonesia`s Sebatik island 921 views
- President Jokowi asks national police to improve public services 788 views
- Crashed Hercules investigation at least two weeks: Moeldoko 29 minutes ago
- Indonesian Defense Forces commander's candidate commits to procuring new aircraft 38 minutes ago
- news focus - indonesia should rely on domestic defense industry to modernize weaponry by - (d) 52 minutes ago
- Jokowi attends hand over ceremony of bodies of Hercules crash victims 2 hours ago
- Sandi Permana was air force command school`s best student: Officer 19 hours ago
- President Jokowi asks national police to improve public services 19 hours ago
- Malaysia apologizes for chopper`s mistaken landing on Indonesia`s Sebatik island 1st July 2015
- Indonesia sees more prospects in Belarus 1st July 2015