Former Indonesiah minister may dishonor anti-graft body`s summons23rd February 2015Ex-religious affairs minister Suryadharma Ali, who has filed a pretrial suit against being named a suspect in an inappropriate Hajj fund management case, will likely dishonor summons from the Corruption Eradication Commission ...
Indonesia might postpone plan to buy military weaponry from Brazil23rd February 2015Vice-President M Jusuf Kalla has said the government might postpone a plan to buy military weaponry from Brazil after it has postponed the presentation of credentials by Indonesias ambassador-designate to the country. "We ...
Former minister files pretrial suit against anti-graft body23rd February 2015Former religious affairs minister Suryadharma Ali filed a pretrial suit at the South Jakarta district court on Monday challenging the Corruption Eradication Commissions decision to name him in a 2012-13 inappropriate hajj fund ...
Brazil`s action unusual diplomatic behavior: President23rd February 2015President Joko Widodo said Brazilian President Dilma Rousseffs act of rejecting the credentials of the countrys ambassador-designate has been an unusual diplomatic behavior. "Well, an act like that, according to me, is an ...
President inaugurates special tourism zone in Tanjung Lesung, Banten23rd February 2015President Joko Widodo inaugurated the special economy zone (KEK) for tourism in Tanjung Lesung, Panimbang Sub-District, Banten, on Monday (February 23), at 10.00 a.m. local time, an official source informed Antara here, ...
Brazil violates Indonesian ambassador`s inviolability : lawmaker22nd February 2015Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff has violated the inviolability right of Indonesian ambassador to the South American country Toto Riyanto by refusing to accept his credentials, a lawmaker said. "The Brazilian president ...
2,443 Mt Sinabung eruption evacuees to return home soon22nd February 2015As many as 2,443 people who fled their home following the eruption of Mount Sinabung in Karo district, North Sumatra province, will return home soon, a spokesman said. "The evacuees are residents of Sigarang-garang and ...
Indonesia expects Russia to implement visa-free arrangement on reciprocal basis22nd February 2015The Indonesian government expects Russia to give Indonesians visa-free facilities on a reciprocal basis to ease people-to-people connectivity between two countries, particularly through the tourism sector. "Free visa ...
Indonesian legislator supports govt`s decision to recall ambassador-designate to Brazil22nd February 2015A legislator has expressed his support to the governments decision to summon back the countrys ambassador-designate to Brazil. This was done in protest against the Brazilian governments decision to abruptly postpone ...
Anti-graft agency to continue to investigate Gunawan`s case21st February 2015Acting chief of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), Taufiqurrachman Ruki, has confirmed that the anti-graft body will continue to probe the controversial case involving Commissioner General Budi Gunawan. "We will ...
- Rice prices in Jakarta begin to go down 1.389 views
- KPK hands over Budi Gunawan`s case to ago 1.288 views
- "We are ready to execute Bali Nine members": Justice minister 1.285 views
- Zulkifli Hasan the new PAN chairman 829 views
- Ruki threatens to resign if KPK employees protest leaders` decision 796 views
- Basarnas chief holds meeting with families of AirAsia victims 771 views
- Government urged to stabilize rice prices 685 views
- Indonesian National Museum collaborates with Google to create virtual tour 648 views
- Indonesian National Museum collaborates with Google to create virtual tour 5 hours ago
- Security minister reveals method used to join ISIS 5 hours ago
- Indonesia stops search, evacuation operation for AirAsia victims 5 hours ago
- Basarnas chief holds meeting with families of AirAsia victims 9 hours ago
- "We are ready to execute Bali Nine members": Justice minister 13 hours ago
- Ruki threatens to resign if KPK employees protest leaders` decision 13 hours ago
- Government urged to stabilize rice prices 13 hours ago
- Rice prices in Jakarta begin to go down 2nd March 2015