VP prefers democratically elected Golkar leader8th December 2014Vice President Jusuf Kalla said he preferred a more democratically elected Golkar Party leader. Declining to mention any name, Kalla told newsmen at his office on Monday, "I am not in a position to choose (between them). ...
Four civilians die, six security personnel injured in Papua attack8th December 2014Four civilians were killed while six security personnel sustained injuries in the attacks on a military post and police office in Enarotali, Paniai District, Papua Province, on Monday. Spokesman of the Papua Provincial ...
Govt to send hotline details to travelers abroad via SMS8th December 2014Indonesians traveling abroad will soon be sent details of hotline numbers of representatives nearest to them through a free and automatic Short Message Service (SMS). This notification service for Indonesian travelers is ...
Government to acquire Lapindo`s assets8th December 2014The government plans to procure the assets of PT Minarak Lapindo Jaya (Lapindo), so that the company can provide compensation to the communities affected by the Lapindo mud disaster. "I have spoken to the Coordinating ...
Yudhoyono invites President Jokowi for GGGI summit8th December 2014Former president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has invited his successor President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo to attend the Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) summit in Bali in July 2015. Since November 2014, Yudhoyono has taken ...
Errant taxpayers may be banned: VP8th December 2014Delinquent taxpayers might be banned as is applicable to those allegedly involved in corruption, Vice President Jusuf Kalla stated. "We ban the corrupt and also delinquent taxpayers," Kalla stated here on Monday. Jusuf ...
President Joko Widodo discusses Perppu with predecessor8th December 2014Former president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono (SBY), in his capacity as president of Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI), met with President Joko Widodo at the state palace here on Monday. During the meeting, they also ...
Govt must be consistent in sinking illegal fishing vessels: Academician6th December 2014The government has been urged to be consistent in its operations to sink foreign vessels found fishing illegally in Indonesian waters. "The government should not hold back on its stern action to ensure that foreign fishing ...
Travelers during X`mas holidays can reach 14 million6th December 2014The number of passengers who will travel using public transportation during Christmas and New Year holidays is estimated to reach 14 million, according to the directorate general of land transportation of the ministry of ...
Govt ready to send DVI team to support South Korea5th December 2014Minister of Foreign Affairs Retno Marsudi stated Indonesia was ready to send a Disaster Victim Identification (DVI) team to help South Korean authorities identify bodies found in the wreckage of the sunken "Oryong 501." ...
- Rescue team finds 17 Indonesian victims of sunken Oryong 501 981 views
- TNI to built 17 additional border posts in Kalimantan 656 views
- Former secretary general of energy ministry in KPK custody 626 views
- Jusuf Kalla reelected as PMI chief 573 views
- President Jokowi receives ANTARA Achievement Award 567 views
- Press should give constructive criticism: President 549 views
- Former secretary general of energy ministry in KPK custody 18th December 2014
- Press should give constructive criticism: President 18th December 2014
- President Jokowi receives ANTARA Achievement Award 18th December 2014
- Rescue team finds 17 Indonesian victims of sunken Oryong 501 18th December 2014
- Jusuf Kalla reelected as PMI chief 18th December 2014
- TNI to built 17 additional border posts in Kalimantan 18th December 2014
- Survey: 84 percent Indonesians want direct elections 17th December 2014
- Sebatik island`s fishermen need cold storage facility 17th December 2014