Stay of 600 Army Strategic Command Personnel in Poso Extended19th April 2015- The battle exercise of the Swift Reaction Strike Unit (PPRC) of the Indonesian Defense Forces (TNI) in Poso ended on April 17, but 600 personnel of the Army Strategic Command (Kostrad) will remain there. "The exercise got ...
AAC 2015 - Delegates From 86 Countries Attend Senior Officials` Meeting19th April 2015Delegates from 86 Asian and African countries here, Sunday, participated in the Senior Officials Meeting of the Asia-Africa Conference (AAC)s 60th Commemoration. Some 32 world leaders will attend the AAC Summit, the ...
President Jokowi distributes health cards to plantation workers18th April 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) symbolically distributed health insurance cards called "Kartu Indonesia Sehat" (KIS) to a number of workers of state-owned plantation company PT Perkebunan Nusantara III here on Saturday. "A ...
Security around JCC strengthened ahead of Asia-Africa Conference18th April 2015Security around the Jakarta Convention Center (JCC) is being tightened in the run-up to the opening ceremony of the 60th anniversary celebrations of the Asia-Africa Conference (AAC) on Sunday. Presidential security guards ...
Joining ISIS is wrong choice: PBNU18th April 2015All Indonesian citizens should refrain from joining the radical movement of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS), Nahdlatul Ulama Central Executive Board (PBNU) Deputy Secretary General, Adnan Anwar said. "There is ...
Most preparations for AAC over: VP18th April 2015Preparations for the 60th anniversary celebrations of the Asian-African Conference (AAC) in Jakarta are 98 percent complete, Vice President M. Jusuf Kalla said. "In Bandung, 95 percent of the work was completed yesterday, ...
ISIS has no place in Indonesia: Military Chief18th April 2015The radical movement of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) has no place in Indonesia, Military Chief General Moeldoko has stated. In a written statement read out by Atang Sendjaja Air Force Base Commander Vice ...
10,000 police officers to secure Asia-Africa Conference 201518th April 2015The National Police has deployed 10,000 personnel to secure the 60th anniversary celebrations of the Asian-African Conference (AAC) in Jakarta and Bandung, West Java, to be held from April 19 to 24, a spokesman said. ...
Indonesia, Madagascar can use historical bond for cooperation: Ministry17th April 2015Indonesia and Madagascar can use their historical bond to develop mutually beneficial economic cooperation, a foreign affairs ministry official said. "The long historical bond between Indonesia and Madagascar should now be ...
Soekarno-Hatta airport`s customs foil 18 attempts to smuggle drugs17th April 2015The Soekarno-Hatta International Airports customs and excise officers have managed to foil 18 attempts to smuggle 37,662 grams of methamphetamine and 60 grams of ketamine into Indonesia during the past four months. The ...
- Indonesia, Bangladesh agree to boost trade relations 1.050 views
- Indonesia, Vanuatu sign inter-parliamentary cooperation agreement 1.017 views
- Indonesia, Singapore to cooperate in handling corruption cases 1.010 views
- Indonesia-Iran to cement bilateral cooperation 944 views
- Forest Preservation Crucial for Survival of Orang Rimba 911 views
- Indonesia and Vietnam strengthen defense cooperation: Official 892 views
- 22 VVIPs To Join Asian-African Historical Walk in Bandung 879 views
- RI, Egypt discuss efforts to enhance cooperation 857 views
- Preparation for execution of death row convicts ordered 16 hours ago
- Historical walk of Asia-Africa conference flags off in Bandung 16 hours ago
- Bandung message signed 16 hours ago
- 22 VVIPs To Join Asian-African Historical Walk in Bandung 23 hours ago
- RI, Egypt discuss efforts to enhance cooperation 23rd April 2015
- Indonesia, Bangladesh agree to boost trade relations 23rd April 2015
- Indonesia, Vanuatu sign inter-parliamentary cooperation agreement 23rd April 2015
- RI, S Africa agree to enhance economic cooperation 23rd April 2015