Indonesian to join world`s oldest woman contest in Russia12th May 2015Anami, a resident of Bungur Sarang hamlet, Cisarua village, Tegalwaru sub-district, in Purwakarta district of West Java province will participate in the worlds oldest woman contest in Russia this year, her daughter said here on ...
Armed group in Papua frees 11 workers held hostage12th May 2015An armed criminal group led by Gerius Wenda finally freed 11 workers of PT Timur Laut Papua (TLP) who had been held hostage since Saturday (May 9), in Bunom village, Jayawijaya, Papua Province. Based on information ...
Fire in kampar`s Islamic boarding school claims two lives12th May 2015A fire gutted Al Ihsan Islamic Boarding School and killed two students in Kubang Jaya village, Siak Hulu Sub-district, Kampar District, Riau Province, in the early hours of Tuesday morning. "According to information from ...
Government probes human rights violations cases of 1998 riots12th May 2015The Indonesian government has investigated cases of human rights violations that took place during the riots in May 1998, Vice President Jusuf Kalla said. "The government has been trying to properly investigate cases of ...
Jakarta police arrest another 30 Chinese citizens12th May 2015The Jakarta Police arrested another 30 Chinese and Taiwanese nationals in a housing and office complex in North Jakarta on grounds of immigration violation. "The police officers arrested the foreign nationals as they ...
Ministry blocks 800 thousand websites containing pornographic content12th May 2015The Ministry of Communication and Informatics announced on Tuesday that around 800 thousand websites containing pornographic content have been blocked. Although hundreds of thousands of websites containing pornographic ...
Telkom to fight for superiority in signal in border area12th May 2015PT Telkom Indonesia said it will fight for superiority in signal against Malaysian telecommunications provider in the frontier district of Nunukan in North Kalimantan. "We will see that we would be stronger than the ...
Indonesia must reject Chinese maritime silk road offer: Sultan11th May 2015Sultan Hamengkubuwono X has appealed to President Joko Widodo to reject the Chinese governments offer to link Indonesias maritime axis with its maritime silk road. "The Chinese maritime silk road is a logistical route from ...
Foreign media should obtain permits to cover Papua: Chief minister11th May 2015Foreign journalists must first obtain permits if they want to cover Papua, and there will be screening, according to Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal and Security Affairs Tedjo Edhy Purdijatno. "So, we will not ...
Nepal urges Indonesian humanitarian hospital to function three additional months11th May 2015Nepal hopes that the field hospital, established as part of the Indonesian humanitarian aid, can function for three additional months in order to help victims of the 7.9-magnitude earthquake, Deputy Foreign Minister A.M. Fachir ...
- Three drum band players killed, 49 injured in Sukabumi 1.149 views
- Government to send Rohingya child refugees to Islamic boarding schools 1.014 views
- Foreign journalists in Papua must abide by Indonesian laws: Minister 970 views
- Police arrest 31 Chinese, Taiwanese nationals linked to cyber fraud 957 views
- Suspected terrorists killed and arrested by police in Sulawesi 922 views
- KPK summons Pertamina commissioner on Innospec case 915 views
- Indonesia should penalize reporters for biased news on Papua: Journalist 892 views
- Indonesia to be categorized developed country in 2030 831 views
- Govt concludes no plastic rice in circulation: Police 9 hours ago
- Indonesia should penalize reporters for biased news on Papua: Journalist 9 hours ago
- TNI seizes three rifles in Aceh 9 hours ago
- Indonesia to be categorized developed country in 2030 9 hours ago
- Indonesia customs authorities foil smuggling of Rp5.6 billion worth of drug 20 hours ago
- President Jokowi to monitor Papua`s development: Chief Minister 20 hours ago
- Journalism education crucial for Papuans: Indonesian Press Council 20 hours ago
- Foreign journalists in Papua must abide by Indonesian laws: Minister 20 hours ago