Gunung Kidul to develop city park5th December 2014The Gunung Kidul district government in Yogyakarta has planned to develop a technology-based city park to boost tourism in the district, an official noted. Irawan Jatmiko, the head of environmental impact control office, ...
Vice president clarifies reduction of working hours initiative5th December 2014Vice President Jusuf Kalla said the reduction of working hours for female civil servants with infants was still a discourse, and lots of people had yet to understand about this initiative comprehensively. The reduction of ...
Alcohol poisoning kills 25 in West Java5th December 2014Home-brewed alcohol killed 25 people in the districts of Sumedang and Garut in West Java, a spokesman of Garut Public Hospital said on Thursday. Of the 25 casualties, nine were from Sumedang and 16 from Garut. They were ...
DPR postpones KPK leadership election to January 20155th December 2014The House of Representatives (DPR) has postponed the election of the leader of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) to mid-January 2015. The election will be conducted after the two candidates undergo a fitness test, ...
RI, China still discussing possible cooperation to fight corruption4th December 2014Indonesia and China are still negotiating possible cooperation to eradicate corruption, Deputy President of Beijing Legislative Research Association Lisa Feng stated here on Thursday. "We are yet to announce the steps ...
136 in death row including 64 drug convicts: Attorney general4th December 2014The attorney general office said there are 136 convicts in death row in the country including 64 drug convicts and two terrorists. They are still in the waiting list for execution as they are still in the process of ...
Red-and-White Coalition leaders support Aburizal Bakrie`s chairmanship4th December 2014The leaders of political parties backing the Red-and-White Coalition signaled their support for Aburizal Bakries chairmanship by attending the plenary session that marked the end of Golkar Partys congress here on Thursday. ...
ASEAN to strengthen collaboration to fight drug trafficking4th December 2014The Third ASEAN Ministerial Meeting on Drug Matters, held here on December 1-4, approved a concept to strengthen regional collaboration against drug trafficking at the highest levels. "We must ensure that our responses to ...
Police personnel deployed at scene of explosion in Bangkalan4th December 2014A platoon of 30 policemen were deployed at the residence of the Bangkalan district legislative council speaker Fuad Amin Imron on Thursday following an explosion while the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) was searching ...
Police searching for unidentified gunman who shot two Brimob personnel4th December 2014The police are still on the lookout for an unidentified gunman who shot dead two members of the Police Mobile Brigade (Brimob) unit in the easternmost Indonesian province of Papua. "We are still chasing the perpetrator," ...
- Death toll in Banjarnegara landslide climbs to 64 on Tuesday 1.231 views
- Survey: 84 percent Indonesians want direct elections 987 views
- Legislators cut salaries to help Banjarnegara landslide victims 773 views
- Sebatik island`s fishermen need cold storage facility 628 views
- TNI to built 17 additional border posts in Kalimantan 420 views
- Rescue team finds 17 Indonesian victims of sunken Oryong 501 269 views
- Jusuf Kalla reelected as PMI chief 190 views
- Rescue team finds 17 Indonesian victims of sunken Oryong 501 1 hour ago
- Jusuf Kalla reelected as PMI chief 1 hour ago
- TNI to built 17 additional border posts in Kalimantan 5 hours ago
- Survey: 84 percent Indonesians want direct elections 23 hours ago
- Sebatik island`s fishermen need cold storage facility 17th December 2014
- Death toll in Banjarnegara landslide climbs to 64 on Tuesday 16th December 2014
- Legislators cut salaries to help Banjarnegara landslide victims 16th December 2014
- DPR lauds Law, Human Rights Ministry`s decision on Golkar conflict 16th December 2014