President to receive credential letters from five new ambassadorsyesterday 15:18President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono is on Monday scheduled to receive credential letters from five new foreign ambassadors residing in Indonesia. The credential letters will be presented at the Presidential Palace here on ...
Indonesian DVI team to help Malaysia: police chiefyesterday 15:08The National Polices Disaster Victim Identification (DVI) team members will work in tandem with the Indonesian Foreign Ministry to assist Malaysia in identifying the MH17 crash victims, a police officer stated here on Monday. ...
LKBN ANTARA to hold Antaranews CSR awards ceremonyyesterday 12:41The Indonesian News Agency, (LKBN ANTARA), on Monday (July 21), is scheduled to organize the Antaranews CSR Awards ceremony to honor individuals and companies contributing to community empowerment, health, and the environment in ...
Indonesia to join team to probe crashed malaysian plane: ministeryesterday 22:14The Indonesian government through its embassy in Kiev, Ukraine and Moscow, Russia, is prepared to join a team to probe crashed Malaysia Airlines MH17, Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa has said. "Now we come into the ...
Yudhoyono, Abbas hold phone talks on gaza situationyesterday 21:55President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono here on Sunday held phone talks with Palestinian President Mahmud Abbas to discuss the latest situation in Gaza. "I have talked with President Abbas by phone. He is on his way to Qatar ...
President calls for conclusion of election stages wellyesterday 21:35President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono called on all national components here on Sunday including presidential and vice presidential candidates and election organizer to conclude the final stage of the election on July 9 well. ...
KPU not to repeat voteyesterday 21:27The General Election Commission (KPU) confirmed on Sunday that no repeat election would be done despite a request from the General Election Supervisory Board (Bawaslu). "The law states that in case of a problem a repeat ...
Prabowo, Jokowi share one table with presidentyesterday 21:25Presidential candidate Prabowo Subianto and his rival presidential candidate Joko Widodo (Jokowi) shared one table with President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono during a cordial meeting and fast-breaking dinner here on Sunday ...
Supporters of Prabowo, Jokowi committed to maintaining peaceful situationyesterday 19:20Supporters of presidential candidates Prabowo Subianto and Joko Widodo (Jokowi) here on Sunday declared their commitment to maintain peaceful situation in the wake of the announcement of real vote count result on July 22. ...
22 foreign nationals arrested on cyber crime chargesyesterday 00:09Police arrested 22 foreign nationals for allegedly being involved in cyber crime at the Bukit Senyum elite housing complex in Batam city on Saturday. "According to the information, the 22 foreign nationals have been ...
- Hatta Rajasa continues his silence 1.060 views
- Singaporean PM calls Joko wWdodo on presidential election victory 644 views
- Obama congratulates Joko Widodo as Indonesian president-elect 637 views
- Police to question Jokowi about Obor Rakyat`s case 637 views
- President-elect says final decision on cabinet after lebaran 619 views
- "God willing" constitutional court neutral: Prabowo 593 views
- Lawyers of Prabowo-Hatta to constitutional court on Friday 569 views
- Indonesia`s DVI team helps identify MH17 victims 532 views
- PDIP to prepare KPU`s documents against Prabowo-Hatta`s evidence of fraud 1 hour ago
- Immigration office detains 283 foreigners in Medan 1 hour ago
- PKB to prevent formation of election special committee 1 hour ago
- Prabowo team to deliver evidence in 15 steel vehicles 1 hour ago
- President inaugurates Gatot Nurmantyo as army chief of staff 1 hour ago
- Jokowi`s resignation letter is on its way 5 hours ago
- US Congressman praises indonesia`s democracy 8 hours ago
- Indonesia`s DVI team helps identify MH17 victims 9 hours ago