Indonesia emphasizes on importance of stability in South China Sea15th November 2014Indonesia hopes all countries concerned with the South China Sea maintain stability in the region. "What Indonesia hopes for, which we cannot afford to not have, is peace and stability in the region. We hope all countries ...
Two foreign fishing vessels detained on charge of illegal operation15th November 2014The navy ship the KRI Sutedi Senaputra-878 has caught and detained two foreign fishing vessels operating illegally in the sea off Natuna in the Riau Island province. The two vessels one flying the Malaysian flag and ...
Indonesia issues tsunami warning following powerful quake15th November 2014Indonesias Disaster Mitigation Agency (BNPB) has issued a tsunami warning for some eastern Indonesian provinces after a powerful earthquake, measuring 7.3 on the Richter Scale, hit North Maluku Province on Saturday. Based ...
Report about exodus from Nunukan to Malaysia untrue: Ministry15th November 2014Media reports about an exodus of residents from numerous villages in Nunukan district, North Kalimantan, to Malaysia are baseless, according to a Foreign Affairs Ministrys statement here on Saturday. The statement said, ...
Indonesia SAR prepares map of Jakarta`s flood-prone areas15th November 2014The Indonesia National Search and Rescue Agency (Basarnas) is preparing a map of those Jakarta areas that are prone to floods during the rainy season. Basarnas needed such a map for assigning tasks, supervision, and flood ...
Floods submerge 1.942 hectares of rice fields in Kuantan Singingi, Riau15th November 2014Floods have inundated rice fields covering a total area of 1,942 hectares and killed a number of cattle in Kuantan Singingi district, Riau province, over the past week. Material losses to the floods amounted to billions of ...
Basuki has not officially become Jakarta Governor yet14th November 2014Acting Jakarta Governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama has yet to officially become Jakarta Governor, although Jakartas Regional Legislative Council (DPRD) held a plenary meeting to discuss the vacancy of Jakarta Governor. Home ...
President Joko Widodo holds bilateral meeting with Tony Abbot14th November 2014President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) on Friday met with Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott on the sidelines of the G-20 summit. "Australia is very important for Indonesia because we have thousands of our students studying ...
Rioters can be arrested: Jusuf Kalla14th November 2014Anyone found rioting or resorting to anarchism during demonstrations against oil price hike can be detained, Vice President Jusuf Kalla said here on Friday. "I appreciate that the police have taken firm action. Rioters must ...
Floods inundate almost a thousand houses in West Sumatra14th November 2014The floods have inundated 841 houses in Silaut Sub-District, South Pesisir District, West Sumatra Province, since Thursday night, following incessant rains that lashed the area, stated a Regional Disaster Management Board (BPBD) ...
- Ministers can officially meet lawmakers: President Jokowi 913 views
- 6.8-magnitude quake rocks west Halmahera 635 views
- Golkar sees government intervention in minister`s statement 601 views
- Presidential instruction to not meet MPs considered setback for reconciliation 571 views
- Two Indonesians bestowed with Japanese medals of merit 566 views
- Inactive Bogor district head gets 5.6 years in jail 559 views
- Govt denies intervening in internal conflict of Golkar Party 538 views
- Kalla, Agung meet to discuss latest Golkar party condition 509 views
- Two Indonesians bestowed with Japanese medals of merit 8 hours ago
- House Commission III postpones meeting on KPK leadership 12 hours ago
- Inactive Bogor district head gets 5.6 years in jail 13 hours ago
- Kalla, Agung meet to discuss latest Golkar party condition 14 hours ago
- Govt denies intervening in internal conflict of Golkar Party 27th November 2014
- 6.8-magnitude quake rocks west Halmahera 26th November 2014
- Golkar sees government intervention in minister`s statement 26th November 2014
- Presidential instruction to not meet MPs considered setback for reconciliation 26th November 2014