Surabaya receives award for maintaining culture preserves6th September 2014The Education and Culture Ministry of Indonesia has awarded a medal to the Surabaya city government for its efforts in caring for culture preserves.Secretary of the Surabaya city administration Hendro Gunawan said on Saturday ...
PDIP to convene national meeting in Semarang6th September 2014The Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP) is scheduled to hold its national working meeting in Semarang, Central Java, from September 19 to 21."The next PDIP national working meeting is aimed at solidifying the party ...
Power and freedom likely misused: President6th September 2014Power and freedom are likely to be misused, and if that occurs, the goals and ideals of democracy will be disturbed, according to President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. "In an authoritarian government, the power holder is a ...
Transition team`s meeting with chief economic minister canceled5th September 2014The meeting between the transition team of president-elect Joko Widodo (Jokowi) and Indonesian Chief Economic Minister Chairul Tanjung scheduled previously on Friday evening has been canceled."I have unfortunate news to reveal. ...
French journalists apologize to Indonesian govt: Lawyer5th September 2014The lawyer of two French journalists who were nabbed in Papua said his clients have sent a letter of apology to the Indonesian government with regard to their journalistic activities in Papua. "Thomas and Valentine have ...
Two French journalists to be deported: Press Council5th September 2014The Press Council of Indonesia has urged the government to deport the two French journalists, Thomas Charles Dandois and Marie Valentine Bourrat, in order to prevent an escalation of their immigration issues. "They have not ...
Sukabumi police investigate alleged human trafficking case5th September 2014Police in Sukabumi district, West Java, Indonesia are investigating a possible human trafficking case involving three residents of Parungkuda sub-district."We will study the case and ask for information from their families to ...
Jero Wacik resigns as energy and mineral resources minister5th September 2014Presidential spokesman Julian Aldrin Pasha reported that President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono had received a letter of resignation from Jero Wacik as minister of Energy and Mineral Resources. "President Yudhoyono had received ...
Flight services in South Kalimantan disrupted by haze5th September 2014Thick haze shrouded Banjarbaru City, South Kalimantan, and disrupted local flights at the Syamsudin Noor Airport of Banjarmasin on Friday. Airport Service Section Head of airport operator PT Angkasa Pura I. Heru ...
Bali police continues search for missing Australian tourist5th September 2014Bali Police is still searching for an Australian tourist who reportedly went missing ten days ago, and there were no signs hinting to his disappearance. "We are still searching for the missing Australian tourist, and we ...
- Jokowi to eliminate most of vice-ministerial posts 755 views
- Chinese tourist arrivals to Bali rise 45.76 percent 680 views
- Nine Indonesians trapped in flood-hit Srinagar, India 645 views
- Foreign terror suspects used fake passports 556 views
- Government criticized for allowing foreign NGOs operating in Indonesia 544 views
- Anti-graft body questions security minister 486 views
- Indonesian govt supports national defense industry: Ministry 478 views
- Yudhoyono receives Chinese People`s Consultative Conference Vice Chairman 474 views
- PDI-P will hold national meeting toward becoming the ruling party 2 hours ago
- Indonesian govt supports national defense industry: Ministry 12 hours ago
- No political horse trading during appointment of Jokowi`s ministers: Observer 12 hours ago
- Yudhoyono receives Chinese People`s Consultative Conference Vice Chairman 12 hours ago
- Police arrest prosecutor on charge of drug trafficking 15 hours ago
- Indonesia to be honorary guest of book fair in Frankfurt 15 hours ago
- Government criticized for allowing foreign NGOs operating in Indonesia 17 hours ago
- Anti-graft body questions security minister 17 hours ago