VP Jusuf Kalla denies halt in government`s administrative functioning24th October 2014Indonesias Vice President Jusuf Kalla (JK) denied claims that the delayed announcement of the ministerial candidates by President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo affected the governments administrative functioning. "It (the delay) ...
Indonesia faces potential Ebola threat24th October 2014The Ebola virus can potentially enter Indonesia through its numerous unofficial ports, stated Indonesian Medical Associations former chairman Kartono Mohammad. "Ebola virus is likely to enter Indonesia through numerous ...
Kopassus TNI AD should become world's best elite force24th October 2014The Indonesian Army's Special Forces Command (Kopassus TNI AD) should become the best elite force in the world, stated Chief of Staff of the Indonesian Army, General Gatot Nurmantyo. "Kopassus TNI AD must improve its ...
Police name two more suspects in murder of British national23rd October 2014The Bali Police named two more suspects in the case of the murder of 60-year old British national, Robert Kevin Ellis. "We have named two more suspects. Both were the victims housemaids," spokesman for the Bali provincial ...
People urged to give Jokowi time to select ministers23rd October 2014A political observer from state General Soedirman University in Purwokerto, Central Java, has called on the people to give President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) time to select his ministers. "Let us give Jokowi time to carefully ...
Security personnel deployed to diffuse tensions in Adonara island23rd October 2014Security personnel will soon be deployed on Adonara Island in the eastern Indonesian province of East Nusa Tenggara after a clash erupted between two groups of villagers there, noted an official. The decision to deploy a ...
Ministers tightly and carefully selected: Vice president23rd October 2014Vice President Jusuf Kalla (JK) said President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) could not rush announcement of the names of his cabinet ministers. Selection must not be made in a hurry as the ministers would work for 5 years, JK said ...
Jokowi calls another meeting of numerous figures at State Palace23rd October 2014President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) has called numerous figures for another meeting at the State Palace on Thursday, similar to that held on Wednesday. President Jokowi invited the former transitional team advisory board ...
KPK traces treasure of non-active Riau Governor23rd October 2014The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) is tracing and taking data of non-active Riau Governor Annas Maamuns assets for his alleged corruption case, according to KPK official. "Whoever is named as suspect in any ...
Jokowi to replace eight prospective ministerial candidates following KPK`s recommendation22nd October 2014President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo will replace eight names in his ministerial candidate list in keeping with the recommendation of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) and the Financial Transaction Reports and Analysis ...
- Two Indonesian soldiers interrogated over sale of ammunition 871 views
- Middle Eeast Stability Important For Indonesia: Foreign Minister 832 views
- Indonesian govt to appoint honorary consulate in Ramallah, Palestine 723 views
- Indonesia must participate in settling Middle East conflicts: Religious minister 721 views
- Indonesia prone to terrorist attacks: Police chief 689 views
- DPR chairman has no objections to shadow leadership 634 views
- Five factions of Red-White coalition to lead House commissions 621 views
- Trainer aircraft lost contact in Moyo island 488 views
- Another suspect named in TransJakarta corruption case 45 minutes ago
- Indonesia hopes its citizen can become Imam at Masjidil Haram 1 hour ago
- Indonesia urges Israel to allow Palestinians access to Al-Aqsa 1 hour ago
- 50 literary experts attend "Man of Literature Malay Archipelago" gathering 1 hour ago
- President Jokowi receives Angolan VP 3 hours ago
- Australian Ambassador visits Eastern Indonesia 3 hours ago
- Govt to revise regulations on marine affairs and fisheries 3 hours ago
- Do not queue up for oil before price hike: Minister 3 hours ago