Not fair to look for Lobato`s bones only: Untas17th September 2014The recently established fact-finding team should not only search for the bones of the former president of Timor Leste, Fretilin Nicolay dos Reis Lobato, but also those of pro-Indonesian fighters, according to Eurico Guterres. ...
Densus 88 arrests suspected terrorist in Purworejo17th September 2014The police anti-terrorism unit, Densus 88, arrested a terror suspect in Purworejo, Central Java. "Yesterday, on Tuesday (September 16), at around 4.20 a.m. local time, Densus 88 arrested an alleged terrorist named Chandra ...
Arrest of Foreign Terror Suspects Prompts Indonesia To Tighten Security17th September 2014The Indonesian government has announced rejection of ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) in the country and arrested local terror suspects who have declared their supports to the foreign group. Recently, two alleged ...
PDI-P will hold national meeting toward becoming the ruling party17th September 2014Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) will hold its fourth national meeting (rakernas) on September 19-21, 2014, in Semarang as the starting point toward becoming the ruling party in October. The national meeting ...
Indonesian govt supports national defense industry: Ministry16th September 2014The Indonesian Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgiantoro stated that the government has been supporting the national defense industry to become self-sufficient through several programs that have been initiated since 2010. The ...
No political horse trading during appointment of Jokowi`s ministers: Observer16th September 2014Political horse trading should not overshadow the appointment process of Jokowis ministers, Director of the Institute of Civil Archipelago Nanat Fatah Natsir stated. "Horse trading politics should not be applied during the ...
Yudhoyono receives Chinese People`s Consultative Conference Vice Chairman16th September 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono received Vice Chairman of the Chinese Peoples Consultative Conference Wang Jiarui at the Presidential Office here on Tuesday afternoon. During the meeting, Yudhoyono was accompanied by ...
Police arrest prosecutor on charge of drug trafficking16th September 2014The district police of Samarinda, East Kalimantan, arrested a prosecutor in the regency of Kutai Kartanegara, on charge of drug trafficking.Head of the anti drug unit of the district police Comr Bambang Budiyanto said on ...
Indonesia to be honorary guest of book fair in Frankfurt16th September 2014Indonesia will be the guest of honor at the Frankfurt Book Fair on October 14-18, 2015, in Germany after Finland, which was the guest of honor in 2014.Head of Collection and Information Services Division, the National Library, ...
Government criticized for allowing foreign NGOs operating in Indonesia16th September 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has made a mistake in 10 years of his administration by allowing foreign non governmental organizations (NGOs) to operate freely in the country, the Pulp and Paper Association (APKI) said. ...
- Indonesia committed to nuclear security: IAEA 622 views
- Yudhoyono confident of jokowi`s capability to address international issues 592 views
- Govt plans to challenge indirect election law: President 517 views
- Indonesia launches center to promote nuclear security culture 511 views
- SBY urges Democrat Party to fight for direct election system 484 views
- Police commission urges TNI-Polri team to focus on fuel mafia 476 views
- Constitutional Court chairman confirms receiving call from President Yudhoyono 459 views
- Expert staff of governor arrested on charge of corruption 425 views
- Indonesia`s consulate general urges citizens to avoid rally areas 2 hours ago
- Govt plans to challenge indirect election law: President 9 hours ago
- President holds immediate meeting at Halim Perdanakusuma airport 10 hours ago
- KKP cooperates with NOAA to minimize fish theft 10 hours ago
- Indonesia committed to nuclear security: IAEA 19 hours ago
- Indonesia launches center to promote nuclear security culture 21 hours ago
- Expert staff of governor arrested on charge of corruption 21 hours ago
- Police commission urges TNI-Polri team to focus on fuel mafia 22 hours ago