Two thousand military personnel to guard Sail Raja Ampat12th August 2014About two thousand military personnel will be deployed to secure the implementation of international maritime event Sail Raja Ampat in West Papua Province. President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono will be present in the peak ...
Police arrests 21 West Papua separatists11th August 2014Jayapura Resort Police had arrested 21 members of Free National Soldiers in West Papua on Sunday, August 10, after the separatists held an inauguration ceremony in Beraf Village, Nimbokrang area of Jayapura District, Papua ...
Australian dies in E Nusa Tenggara during Sail Raja Ampat11th August 2014One participant of Sail Raja Ampat from Australia, Diater August Sattler (71), died in Timor Island waters of East Nusa Tenggara Province during the visit to Wini Port in the area. The Secretary for Creative Economic and ...
President Yudhoyono calls for protection of nation`s sovereignty11th August 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono addressed President-elect Joko "Jokowi" Widodo on the occasion of the 2014 National Veteran Days commemoration event, offering his thoughts on Indonesias sovereignty. "Today, Mr Jokowi is ...
Military deploys soldiers to guard Indonesia-Malaysia border11th August 2014The Diponegoro Regional Military Command of Central Java has sent 450 soldiers from 405 Surya Kusuma Infantry Battalion to the North Kalimantan-Malaysia border to guard Indonesian sovereignty. Indonesian military has sent ...
Mt Slamet spews magma 10 times11th August 2014Mount Slamet, which straddles the five districts of Banyumas, Purbalingga, Pemalang, Tegal, and Brebes in Central Java, has spewed magma on ten occasions since Sunday night, noted the Volcanology and Geological Disaster ...
Kidnapping threat is an insult to the legal process: KPU11th August 2014The General Elections Commission (KPU) has affirmed that the kidnapping threat to commissioners by Gerindra Jakarta Regional Representative Council (DPD) Chairman Muhammad Taufik undermined the legal process related to the ...
Bali provides 24-hour medics in anticipation of ebola11th August 2014The health office of Bali Province has provided a round-the-clock medical team in Ngurah Rai International Airport to anticipate the possibility of Ebola virus transmission coming from the passengers, an official said here on ...
Police seeking links between arrested terrorist suspects and ISIS11th August 2014Police are currently investigating the background of the terrorist suspects arrested recently, checking for connections with the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) network. "In connection with the recent arrest of ...
Boat capsizes in Lake Sentani, drowning four11th August 2014Four passengers drowned when their boat capsized in Lake Sentani, Jayapura District, Papua province, Sunday at 4 pm local time. The boat, carrying 27 people, capsized off Kwadeware Kampong, Waibu sub-district, Papua. ...
- Indonesia election commission commits violation by opening ballot boxes: Court 700 views
- Seven injured in protest against MK 684 views
- No evidence on misuse of voters` list: Indonesia MK 583 views
- KPU Chairman gets two warnings from election honorary council 546 views
- Jokowi to respect CC's decision 506 views
- President Yudhoyono following MK`s decision through televised broadcast in palace 506 views
- Defense minister pledges to form infantry brigade in N Kalimantan 378 views
- Defense minister pledges to form infantry brigade in N Kalimantan 4 hours ago
- Seven injured in protest against MK 21st August 2014
- President Yudhoyono following MK`s decision through televised broadcast in palace 21st August 2014
- No evidence on misuse of voters` list: Indonesia MK 21st August 2014
- Indonesia election commission commits violation by opening ballot boxes: Court 21st August 2014
- Jokowi to respect CC's decision 21st August 2014
- KPU Chairman gets two warnings from election honorary council 21st August 2014
- Jokowi-JK brings new hope for maritime awakening: academician 20th August 2014