Ngurah Rai Air Base prepared for "Bali Nine" duo`s transfer23rd February 2015Balis Ngurah Rai Airport is ready to secure and guard the transfer of Australian convicts Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukuraman, who are members of the Bali Nine group on death row, to another facility. "We are ready for that ...
Indonesia deploys Sukhoi to escort "Bali Nine" members` relocation23rd February 2015The Indonesian Military will deploy a Sukhoi jet fighter squadron to escort the relocation of two "Bali Nine" narcotic criminals Myuran Sukumaran and Andrew Chan from Bali to Nusakambangan prison in Cilacap, Central Java. ...
Indonesian legislator backs "Coin for Abbott" campaign23rd February 2015Deputy Head of Commission II of the House of Representatives Lukman Edy extended his support to the "Coin for Australia" campaign in response to a statement by Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott. Tony Abbott had recently ...
Indonesian agency seizes 16 kg methamphetamine in baby strollers23rd February 2015The Indonesia National Narcotics Agency (BNN) said it has seized 16 kilograms of crystal methamphetamine, locally known as shabu-shabu, hidden on baby strollers in Muara Baru, North Jakarta. "A team of BNN officers found ...
Former Indonesiah minister may dishonor anti-graft body`s summons23rd February 2015Ex-religious affairs minister Suryadharma Ali, who has filed a pretrial suit against being named a suspect in an inappropriate Hajj fund management case, will likely dishonor summons from the Corruption Eradication Commission ...
Indonesia might postpone plan to buy military weaponry from Brazil23rd February 2015Vice-President M Jusuf Kalla has said the government might postpone a plan to buy military weaponry from Brazil after it has postponed the presentation of credentials by Indonesias ambassador-designate to the country. "We ...
Former minister files pretrial suit against anti-graft body23rd February 2015Former religious affairs minister Suryadharma Ali filed a pretrial suit at the South Jakarta district court on Monday challenging the Corruption Eradication Commissions decision to name him in a 2012-13 inappropriate hajj fund ...
Brazil`s action unusual diplomatic behavior: President23rd February 2015President Joko Widodo said Brazilian President Dilma Rousseffs act of rejecting the credentials of the countrys ambassador-designate has been an unusual diplomatic behavior. "Well, an act like that, according to me, is an ...
President inaugurates special tourism zone in Tanjung Lesung, Banten23rd February 2015President Joko Widodo inaugurated the special economy zone (KEK) for tourism in Tanjung Lesung, Panimbang Sub-District, Banten, on Monday (February 23), at 10.00 a.m. local time, an official source informed Antara here, ...
Brazil violates Indonesian ambassador`s inviolability : lawmaker22nd February 2015Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff has violated the inviolability right of Indonesian ambassador to the South American country Toto Riyanto by refusing to accept his credentials, a lawmaker said. "The Brazilian president ...
- Indonesia AG coordinates with police to prepare firing squad 1.577 views
- Amnesty International again requests Indonesia to halt execution plans 1.286 views
- Intelligence agency asks Australia to ensure Indonesian consulate`s security 1.244 views
- Foreign Ministry appeals to indonesians to be careful in Australia 1.231 views
- Jakarta governor threatens to fireW. Jakarta mayor during meeting 799 views
- Former taxation director general defies anti-graft body summons 787 views
- Indonesian government repatriates 27 citizens from Yemen 759 views
- Indonesia reaffirms support to peaceful solution to Iran`s nuclear deal 719 views
- No moratorium on death penalty: foreign ministry 4 hours ago
- Former taxation director general defies anti-graft body summons 20 hours ago
- Indonesia`s legal system does not allow prisoner exchange: VP 20 hours ago
- President confirms rejecting Australia`s prisoner-swap offer 20 hours ago
- Jakarta governor threatens to fireW. Jakarta mayor during meeting 21 hours ago
- Foreign Ministry appeals to indonesians to be careful in Australia 21 hours ago
- Indonesia rejects Australia`s prisoner swap offer 22 hours ago
- Indonesian government repatriates 27 citizens from Yemen 22 hours ago