Dahlan Iskan officially banned from traveling abroad10th June 2015Former president director of state electricity firm (PT PLN) Dahlan Iskan has been officially banned from traveling abroad due to his alleged involvement in a graft case related to the development of 21 power stations. "The ...
Gatot is right candidate for next Indonesian military commander`s post: MPR10th June 2015Speaker of the Peoples Consultative Assembly (MPR) Zulkifli Hasan assessed that Army Chief of Staff General Gatot Nurmantyo is the right candidate for the next TNI commanders post. "I know General Gatot. He is very ...
Indonesia, Australia conduct joint naval exercise10th June 2015The Indonesian Navy (TNI AL) and the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) are conducting a joint exercise named "Cassoary Exercise" (Cassuex) 2015. Commander of the Maritime Combat Unit of the Eastern Fleet Command Commodore I.N.G. ...
President Jokowi optimistic of house approving military commander10th June 2015Indonesian President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) is certain that the House of Representatives will approve his selection of General Gatot Nurmantyo as the new Indonesian military commander to replace Moeldoko, whose term ends on August ...
Sutiyoso has adequate experience: President Jokowi10th June 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) has opined that former Jakarta governor Sutiyoso has the required experience to become the State Intelligence Agency (BIN) chief, according to Presidential Communication Team member Teten ...
Four legislators arrested on charge of corruption and drug abuse10th June 2015Four members of the provincial legislative assemblies (DPRD) of the province of Gorontalo and the city council of Gorontalo have been arrested on charge of corruption and drug abuse. Only a few months after being installed ...
Appointment of TNI chief has been discussed10th June 2015The selection of Army Chief of Staff General Gatot Nurmantyo as the candidate for the Indonesia's Armed Forces (TNI) chief's post has been earlier discussed with President Joko Widodo (Jokowi), stated Vice President Jusuf Kalla. ...
Bekasi police interrogates 20 witnesses over plastic rice case4th June 2015The Bekasi police is interrogating 20 witnesses over the plastic rice case. "Until now, 20 witnesses have been grilled in connection with the plastic rice controversy that has been raging among the public since May 2015," ...
Japanese diplomat pens book on enhancing Indonesia-Japan friendship30th May 2015The Japanese Embassy's former deputy chief of mission to Indonesia, Yusuke Shindo, has written a book titled, "Mengenal Jepang" or "Knowing Japan" to enhance relations between Indonesia and Japan. Through an email ...
Indonesia, China agree to establish educational cooperation28th May 2015Indonesia and China have agreed to establish cooperation in the educational, social and cultural fields as part of efforts to enhance bilateral relations. "Bilateral relations between Indonesia and China in the political, ...
- Indonesian Air Force to investigate C-130 transport plane crash 1.130 views
- President Jokowi offers condolences to victims of crashed Hercules 1.105 views
- Five air force personnel die in Medan crash 1.074 views
- Sutiyoso pledges to strengthen Indonesian cyber intelligence 919 views
- Sutiyoso accepted as new chief of Indonesian intelligence agency 903 views
- Indonesia to face more asymmetric threats: Sutiyoso 846 views
- Release of Papua political prisoners strategic for Papua development 784 views
- Indonesia sees more prospects in Belarus 675 views
- Sandi Permana was air force command school`s best student: Officer 2 hours ago
- President Jokowi asks national police to improve public services 3 hours ago
- Malaysia apologizes for chopper`s mistaken landing on Indonesia`s Sebatik island 7 hours ago
- Indonesia sees more prospects in Belarus 7 hours ago
- Air Force dispatches three aircraft to transport c-130 crash victims 7 hours ago
- Indonesian Air Force to investigate C-130 transport plane crash 30th June 2015
- President Jokowi offers condolences to victims of crashed Hercules 30th June 2015
- Sutiyoso accepted as new chief of Indonesian intelligence agency 30th June 2015