President Joko Widodo explains country`s world maritime axis agenda13th November 2014President Joko Widodo explained his development agenda to make Indonesia a world maritime axis at the East Asia Summit (EAS) here on Thursday. "Indonesia wishes to become a world maritime axis that connects two oceans, and ...
MUI opposes plan to leave religion column on ID`s blank13th November 2014The Indonesian Ulemas Council (MUI) has opposed the governments idea to allow citizens to leave the religion column on their identity cards (ID) empty, saying the column is important for the life of the nation and state. ...
People should benefit from ASEAN cooperation: President Jokowi13th November 2014People of the member states of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) should benefit from the organization and the purpose of forming the cooperation, President Joko Widodo said before Southeast Asian leaders here. ...
Antasari Azhar requests court to summon Bareskrim chief as witness13th November 2014Antasari Azhar has requested the court to summon the Chief of the National Polices Crime Investigation Department (Bareskrim), Inspector General Suhardi Alius, to be a witness in his pre-trial session. "We have asked the ...
Maluku police chief denies his men`s involvement in clash13th November 2014The Chief of the Maluku Provincial Police, Brig. Gen. Murad Ismail, denied his mens involvement in the clash among gold miners in Mount Botak, Buru district, which left two people dead. "The police officers were sent to the ...
president jokowi to meet indian prime minister Modi12th November 2014President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo is scheduled to hold a bilateral meeting with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on the sidelines of the 25th Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Summit here on Thursday. "The ...
President Jokowi arrives in Myanmar12th November 2014President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) and entourage arrived in Nay Pyi Taw on Tuesday night to attend the ASEAN and East Asia (EAS) summits in Myanmar. The Head of State was welcomed by Myanmars Chief Protocol U Thurein Thant Zin ...
W Java to form environment communication forum soon11th November 2014The West Java provincial government will soon set up a regional communication forum as part of efforts to establish good synergy among district heads and mayors. The forum will also be aimed at addressing a wide range of ...
Jakarta to provide 100 free public buses11th November 2014The Jakarta Provincial Administration plans to provide 100 free city buses to reduce the use of private vehicles and to ease traffic congestion in the city. "This program is aimed to lessen the use of private vehicles, ...
VP calls on national components to overcome radicalism11th November 2014Vice-President Jusuf Kalla appealed to all religious and national components on Tuesday to join hands in the fight to overcome poverty, injustice, and radicalism and preserve national unity and integrity. "We have resolved ...
- Indonesia`s immigration detention centers house 950 minors: UNHCR 896 views
- Indonesian new AG holds officials` meeting on first day in office 869 views
- Four Indonesian naval ships on standby in E. Kalimantan for patrol 806 views
- Indonesian minister asked to offer free education until grade 12 761 views
- A number of districts want to have nuclear power plant 678 views
- Illegal fishing must be stopped to restore pride: Susi Pudjiastuti 654 views
- Police still on high alert following fuel price hike announcement 617 views
- Illegal fishing must be stopped to restore pride: Susi Pudjiastuti 22nd November 2014
- Four Indonesian naval ships on standby in E. Kalimantan for patrol 22nd November 2014
- Indonesian minister asked to offer free education until grade 12 22nd November 2014
- A number of districts want to have nuclear power plant 21st November 2014
- Indonesian new AG holds officials` meeting on first day in office 21st November 2014
- Indonesia`s immigration detention centers house 950 minors: UNHCR 21st November 2014
- Police still on high alert following fuel price hike announcement 21st November 2014
- Hundreds of flood victims in Jakarta still housed in temporary shelters 21st November 2014