Police release names of 16 Indonesians arrested in Turkey19th March 2015Ten of the sixteen Indonesian nationals who have been detained in the city of Gaziantep, Turkey, are from East Java, according to police. "Ten of the sixteen Indonesians come from East Java. They belong to one family, of ...
Indonesia condemns Tunisia terror attack19th March 2015The government of Indonesia strongly condemns the bomb attack at the Bardo National Museum in Tunis, which resulted in the death of 22 people, including 20 tourists. Gunmen stormed Tunisias national museum near its ...
Police demand government regulation to tackle radical groups19th March 2015The National Police have requested the government to immediately issue a government regulation in lieu of law (Perppu) to deal with the followers of radical groups in Indonesia. "Perhaps we need to improve our existing ...
Indonesian, US marines conduct joint exercise in Situbondo19th March 2015The Indonesian Marine Amphibious Reconnaissance Force started a joint exercise program with the US Marines in Karangtekok, Situbondo district, East Java, on March 19, 2015. The joint exercise with the United States Marine ...
Corruption crimes should not be handled ceremonially: President19th March 2015Steps to prevent and crackdown on corruption crimes should be implemented properly and should not simply be ceremonial, President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) stated. "Prevention of corruption without firm action against the ...
President receives credentials from six ambassadors19th March 2015President Joko Widodo received credentials from six ambassadors of friendly countries at the Credential Room of the Merdeka Palace here on Thursday. The President held a brief meeting with the new ambassadors after ...
RI, Netherlands agree to enhance bilateral cooperation19th March 2015Indonesia and the Netherlands have agreed to continue to enhance bilateral cooperation at a mixed economic commission meeting held in the Hague recently to follow up on the joint declaration on comprehensive partnership agreed ...
Indonesia will struggle to implement visa-free policy as mutual service19th March 2015Indonesia will struggle to ensure that the newly proposed visa-free visit policy offered to 30 countries is implemented on a reciprocal basis, Foreign Affairs Minister Retno L. P. Marsudi said. "It is true that the policy ...
Kazakhstan invites Indonesia to World Religious Leaders` Congress18th March 2015Kazakhstan has invited Indonesia to the Congress of Leaders of World and Traditional Religions to be held in Kazakh capital Astana on June 10-11, 2015, Kazakh Ambassador to Indonesia Ashkat Orazbay said. "We have invited ...
Government may revoke citizenship of Indonesians joining ISIS18th March 2015Indonesias Vice President M. Jusuf Kalla has issued a warning that the government may revoke the citizenship of its people joining the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). "Citizens joining the war of another country ...
- TNI not planning military operations in Poso 780 views
- Participation of 25 leaders confirmed at Bandung Conference: Official 676 views
- TNI awaits president's order to evacuate citizens in Yemen 443 views
- Indonesian military chief in Poso to observe quick reaction force`s exercise 392 views
- Indonesian military force battalion might be on standby in Poso 388 views
- Australian envoy meets Indonesian Vice President 375 views
- Seven Islamic websites raise protest over blocking 339 views
- Indonesian national police to send team to aid evacuation in Yemen 329 views
- Australian envoy meets Indonesian Vice President 1 hour ago
- Indonesian national police to send team to aid evacuation in Yemen 2 hours ago
- Philippine delegation visits death convict Mary Jane 2 hours ago
- Indonesian govt blocks Islamic websites to prevent spread of radicalism: VP Kalla 2 hours ago
- Participation of 25 leaders confirmed at Bandung Conference: Official 3 hours ago
- Indonesian military force battalion might be on standby in Poso 3 hours ago
- Seven Islamic websites raise protest over blocking 3 hours ago
- Indonesian military chief in Poso to observe quick reaction force`s exercise 3 hours ago