"God willing" constitutional court neutral: Prabowo24th July 2014Prabowo Subianto, who lost in the 2014 presidential election, expressed optimism that the Constitutional Court (MK) will be neutral and independent in investigating cases of alleged violations in the election. "God ...
Police to question Jokowi about Obor Rakyat`s case24th July 2014The police will question President-elect Joko Widodo (Jokowi) as a witness in the defamation case against Obor Rakyat tabloid after Idul Fitri holiday, Jokowis lawyer Teguh Samudera said here on Thursday. "We have been ...
Singaporean PM calls Joko wWdodo on presidential election victory24th July 2014Singapores Prime Minister Lee Hsein Loong called Indonesias President-elect Joko Widodo using a hot line to congratulate him on winning the 2014 presidential election. Prime Minister Lee and Joko Widodo acknowledged the ...
Hatta Rajasa continues his silence24th July 2014Hatta Rajasa, the running mate of Prabowo Subianto, continued to remain silent until Thursday following Prabowos declaration to reject the July 9 presidential election and withdraw from the remaining election process two days ...
Jokowi expected to enhance RI-Malaysia cooperation24th July 2014The newly elected President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) is expected to strengthen the already sound relations with Malaysia and to extend cooperation with the country in numerous fields, stated Indonesian Ambassador to Malaysia Herman ...
Obama congratulates Joko Widodo as Indonesian president-elect24th July 2014US President Barack Obama congratulated Indonesias President-elect Joko Widodo during a telephone conference a day after the countrys Election Commission announced the winner of the 2014 presidential election on Tuesday (July ...
President Yudhoyono`s Democrat Party ready to support new government23rd July 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyonos Democrat Party will support the new government of president-elect Joko Widodo if it was willing to continue the presidents programs, a party official said here on Wednesday. "The ...
Election participation down: Commisioner23rd July 2014Public participation in the Indonesian presidential election this year has been recorded lower than in 2009, Election Commissioner Sigit Pamungkas said here on Wednesday. "The participation has been about 70 percent. At ...
President SBY pays Rp20.7 million income-based zakat23rd July 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono directly paid Rp20.7 million for this years income-based zakat mal and Rp1 million for zakat fitrah to the National Alms Agency (Baznas). "President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono directly paid ...
Jokowi becomes active governor starting today: Minister23rd July 2014Home Affairs Minister (Mendagri) Gamawan Fauzi said that Joko Widodo will become officially active governor of Jakarta starting from July 23, following the announcement of winner of presidential election by the General Elections ...
- Police to chase armed group members in Lanny Jaya 698 views
- Papua Military command ready to help overcome armed groups 647 views
- Number of Idul Fitri travelers by train, plane up significantly 600 views
- Heavy traffic along West Java`s southern highway 595 views
- Jokowi`s consistency tested when forming his cabinet: Analyst 577 views
- President-elect Jokowi holds open house in hometown 491 views
- Five police officers hospitalized after unknown gunmen attack 466 views
- Two police officers undergoing treatment after Papua shootout 463 views
- Jokowi needs to announce fuel price policy 1 hour ago
- Six people drown in W. Sumatra 3 hours ago
- Jokowi starts political career from district party level 3 hours ago
- President Yudhoyono deplores online news reporting of Wikileaks report 4 hours ago
- Lanny Jaya official calls for arrest of armed group members 5 hours ago
- President yudhoyono asks Australia to explain about Wikileaks` latest report 5 hours ago
- Number of homebound travelers down 15%: Ministry 7 hours ago
- Seven killed, 13 missing in boat accident in N. Sumatra 7 hours ago