Foreign media should obtain permits to cover Papua: Chief minister11th May 2015Foreign journalists must first obtain permits if they want to cover Papua, and there will be screening, according to Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal and Security Affairs Tedjo Edhy Purdijatno. "So, we will not ...
Nepal urges Indonesian humanitarian hospital to function three additional months11th May 2015Nepal hopes that the field hospital, established as part of the Indonesian humanitarian aid, can function for three additional months in order to help victims of the 7.9-magnitude earthquake, Deputy Foreign Minister A.M. Fachir ...
Agung Laksono`s camp confident of winning Golkar conflict11th May 2015The Agung Laksono camp believes that it will win in the dispute with its rival camp led by Aburizal Bakrie (ARB) over the leadership of the Golkar Party. "We are convinced the administrative courts panel of judges will not ...
ARB hopes for speedy verdict on Golkar party conflict11th May 2015Aburizal Bakrie (ARB), the general chairman of the Golkar Party elected in a congress in Bali, expressed hope that the administrative court will issue a ruling to settle the conflict in the party posthaste. He said here ...
More than hundred Indonesian hospitals have international accreditation11th May 2015Of the total 2,414 hospitals in Indonesia, only 121 are internationally accredited, stated Director General of Health Development at the Ministry of Health Prof. Dr Akmal Taher. "Accreditation is necessary to ensure the ...
Indonesia to boost stability in South China Sea region: Official11th May 2015- The Indonesian government will continue to boost stability in the South China Sea region through various approaches, Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister A. M. Fachir said. Speaking at a discussion themed "Maritime Fulcrum and ...
Police nab 9 drug suspects with 2.1 tons of marijuana11th May 2015The Indonesian police have nabbed nine suspected members of a drug syndicate in possession of 2.1 tons of dry marijuana from Aceh.The case was first uncovered on April 10, 2015, when police arrested two members of the syndicate ...
150 Myanmar citizens stranded in Aceh waters10th May 2015A search and rescue team in Aceh has evacuated around 150 people believed to be from Myanmar who were stranded in North Aceh waters on Sunday. The chief of the Aceh search and rescue agency, Budiawan, when asked to confirm ...
President Jokowi attends grand harvest in Merauke10th May 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) attended a grand harvest on rice fields measuring 300 hectares in Wapeko, Kurik Sub-district, Merauke District, Papua Province, on Sunday. The grand harvest was conducted by using a combine ...
President Jokowi opens foreign media access to Papua10th May 2015President Joko Widodo, here on Sunday, said foreign media are now free to enter Papua, like when they want to go to other regions in Indonesia. "Beginning today, Sunday, I allow foreign journalists if they want to go to ...
- Indonesia should penalize reporters for biased news on Papua: Journalist 1.527 views
- Foreign journalists in Papua must abide by Indonesian laws: Minister 1.189 views
- Indonesia to be categorized developed country in 2030 1.144 views
- Indonesia customs authorities foil smuggling of Rp5.6 billion worth of drug 1.046 views
- President Jokowi to monitor Papua`s development: Chief Minister 892 views
- Journalism education crucial for Papuans: Indonesian Press Council 854 views
- TNI seizes three rifles in Aceh 846 views
- Indonesia, China agree to establish educational cooperation 801 views
- Indonesia, China agree to establish educational cooperation 10 hours ago
- Widjojanto files another pretrial suit 10 hours ago
- Govt concludes no plastic rice in circulation: Police 27th May 2015
- Indonesia should penalize reporters for biased news on Papua: Journalist 27th May 2015
- TNI seizes three rifles in Aceh 27th May 2015
- Indonesia to be categorized developed country in 2030 27th May 2015
- Indonesia customs authorities foil smuggling of Rp5.6 billion worth of drug 26th May 2015
- President Jokowi to monitor Papua`s development: Chief Minister 26th May 2015