Balinese Hindu celebrates Holy Kuningan Day25th July 2015Balinese Hindus celebrate Kuningan holy day on Saturday at the end of Galungan festival, which commemorates the victory of Dharma (goodness) against Adharma (evil). On Kuningan day, which falls ten days after Galungan, ...
Tolikara situation calm: Indonesia minister25th July 2015Chief security minister Tedjo Edhy Purdijatno said here Saturday that the situation in Tolikara, Papua, has been calm following a riot on July 17. "It is peaceful, conducive situation. That is the important thing. I ...
Over four million cars enter Jakarta during Idul Fitri exodus25th July 2015The Jakarta Police recorded as many as 4,320,974 cars entering the capital via toll roads during the "Ketupat" Operation 2015. The operation was launched on July 10 and held till July 24, coinciding with the exodus of ...
four events organized to support tomohon`s flower festival - (d)25th July 2015Preparations for four events have been made to support the Tomohon International Flower Festival, according to Mayor of Tomohon, Jimmy F Eman. Tomohon, according a tourism expert, should be as famous as annualy Pasadena ...
Tomohon should become second Pasadena25th July 2015An expert on marine tourism who is part of the tourism minister's staff, Syamsul Lussa, has expressed hope for Tomohon city in North Sulawesi to become the second Pasadena and use flowers to attract tourists. "The local ...
Indonesia sends helicopter peacekeeping task force to Mali25th July 2015Indonesia has decided to send a Helicopter MI-17 Task Force to join in the United Nations Multidimensional Integrated Stabilization Mission in Mali (MINUSMA). The decision was taken to meet the request from the United ...
President Jokowi holds meeting to discuss preparations for regional elections23rd July 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) chaired a meeting here on Thursday to discuss the preparations made for the simultaneous regional head elections, scheduled to be held in December this year. "The simultaneous regional head ...
Tolikara conflict must be settled through legal process: VP Kalla23rd July 2015The conflict that occurred on Friday, July 17, in Karubaga District, Tolikara, Papua, must be settled through legal steps, stated Indonesian Vice President M. Jusuf Kalla. "The dispute will not end if everyone continues to ...
Design of Lambo reservoir completed23rd July 2015The Ministry of Public Works and Public Housing has completed the design of Lambo reservoir in the Indonesian province of East Nusa Tenggara, an official stated. "The construction of Lambo reservoir is part of the plan to ...
Indonesian Minister to issue circular on neutrality of officials in elections23rd July 2015The government will soon issue a circular that regulates neutrality of state officials in the simultaneous regional head elections, Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform Minister Yuddy Chrisnandi stated. "The circular is ...
- House leaders, President Joko Widodo scheduled to discuss local elections 1.169 views
- Fisheries minister continues war against fish poaching 1.064 views
- Government working on the release of 11 Saudi-detained Indonesian pilgrims 993 views
- Steps have been taken to avert drought disaster: Minister 900 views
- Two persons killed in explosion in Makassar 859 views
- Police search Trade Ministry`s office again 838 views
- Muhammadiyah a strategic partner for government: Minister Saifuddin 828 views
- Indonesia, US navy join exercise to strengthen bilateral relations 806 views
- PLN delays operation of power plant over land clearing 3 hours ago
- Government earns Rp15 trillion from bond sales 3 hours ago
- Review called for before bill on alcoholic drink becomes law 3 hours ago
- 70th independence day: Garut teenagers to fly giant Indonesian flag 5 hours ago
- Indonesia, US navy join exercise to strengthen bilateral relations 6 hours ago
- President issues instruction on public communications 6 hours ago
- House leaders, President Joko Widodo scheduled to discuss local elections 18 hours ago
- Presidential decree on illegal fishing to be ratified 18 hours ago