Indonesian MPR speaker to meet Prabowo16th October 2014The Indonesian Peoples Consultative Assembly (MPR) Speaker Zulkifli Hasan revealed plans of meeting Prabowo Subianto, the Great Indonesia Movement Partys (Gerindras) chief patron, on Friday, to deliver an invitation to the ...
5.1-magnitude quake jolts Maluku16th October 2014An earthquake measuring 5.1 on the Richter scale shook Seram Bagian Barat district in Maluku province at dawn on Thursday but it caused no material damage. The epicenter of the quake which struck at 03.32 a.m. local time ...
No efforts to thwart Jokowi`s inauguration: Intelligence16th October 2014Head of the National Intelligence Agency (BIN) Lieutenant General Marciano Norman said there had not been any information to date on efforts to thwart the presidential inauguration of Joko Widodo. "Based on intelligence ...
MPR leadership holds closed-door meeting with Megawati16th October 2014The Peoples Consultative Assembly (MPR) leadership held a closed-door meeting with former president and general chairperson of the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP) Megawati Soekarnoputri here on Thursday. The ...
Yudhoyono calls for full support to Jokowi16th October 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has expressed hope that all parties would give full and sincere support to president-elect Joko "Jokowi" Widodo to run his future government. "Help our next president fully so that he can ...
Mangrove forests continue to decline every year16th October 2014The mangrove forest areas in Indonesia continue to decline every year as the result of coastal reclamation and land conversion for other uses, noted a non-governmental organization. "In 1982, Indonesias mangrove forests ...
Yudhoyono chairs last meeting with ministers16th October 2014Four days before ending his presidential term, Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has been scheduled to fly for Yogyakarta after chairing last meeting with heads of ministries and non-ministerial institutions here ...
Lion Air duty manager goes berserk at airport16th October 2014Lion Air Duty Manager Dodi Andriyansyah ran amok at Terminal 1A of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport here on Thursday morning. He misbehaved with prospective Lion Air passengers who were complaining about not having ...
Control of population growth a key to economic stability: Economist16th October 2014The next government needs to be more serious in controlling population growth that could be a key to success in maintaining economic stability, an economist said. "President Jokowi needs to concentrate more on that issue ...
Police allow Jokowi`s supporters to hold post-inauguration procession15th October 2014Indonesian Police will allow Joko "Jokowi" Widodos supporters to hold a post-inauguration procession to escort the new President and Vice-President to the State Palace on October 20, said the chief of police. "It will not ...
- 16 Indonesian police officers killed during elections 781 views
- Jokowi to replace eight prospective ministerial candidates following KPK`s recommendation 735 views
- Indonesia re-elected as UN Human Rights Council member 732 views
- Red-White Coalition, Great Indonesia Coalition should stand united: PDIP 694 views
- Indonesia should be stricter with Australia on illegal immigrant issue 664 views
- I am not sick: Jusuf Kalla 627 views
- Infantry Battalion 511 deployed to secure Indonesia-PNG borders 604 views
- Sutarman proposes four police officers` names for Jokowi`s adjutant 596 views
- KPK traces treasure of non-active Riau Governor 5 hours ago
- Jokowi to replace eight prospective ministerial candidates following KPK`s recommendation 20 hours ago
- President should consider KPK`s recommendations: Political observer 20 hours ago
- Ministerial candidates with yellow and red marks not recommended: KPK chairman 20 hours ago
- President Jokowi meets TNI, police, and inteligent leaders 21 hours ago
- 16 Indonesian police officers killed during elections 22 hours ago
- Sutarman proposes four police officers` names for Jokowi`s adjutant 23 hours ago
- Indonesia re-elected as UN Human Rights Council member 23 hours ago