KPK traces treasure of non-active Riau Governor23rd October 2014The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) is tracing and taking data of non-active Riau Governor Annas Maamuns assets for his alleged corruption case, according to KPK official. "Whoever is named as suspect in any ...
Jokowi to replace eight prospective ministerial candidates following KPK`s recommendation22nd October 2014President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo will replace eight names in his ministerial candidate list in keeping with the recommendation of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) and the Financial Transaction Reports and Analysis ...
President should consider KPK`s recommendations: Political observer22nd October 2014President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo should take the recommendations of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on the selection of cabinet ministers into consideration, political observer Victor Silaen, said. "It would be ...
Ministerial candidates with yellow and red marks not recommended: KPK chairman22nd October 2014Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) Chairman Abraham Samad said here Wednesday that the ministerial candidates who have got the red and yellow marks were totally not recommended to be chosen as President Joko Widodos cabinet ...
President Jokowi meets TNI, police, and inteligent leaders22nd October 2014Just two days after his inauguration, President Joko Widodo held a meeting with the military, police, and intelligence agency leaders here on Wednesday. He met Defense Forces Commander General Moeldoko who was accompanied ...
16 Indonesian police officers killed during elections22nd October 2014Indonesian Police (Polri) Chief General Sutarman said 16 police officers were killed while guarding the legislative and presidential elections earlier this year. "According to an evaluation of election implementation, 16 ...
Sutarman proposes four police officers` names for Jokowi`s adjutant22nd October 2014Indonesian Police Chief General Sutarman proposed the names of four of his most capable police officers to be selected to accompany President Joko Widodo (Jokowi). The shortlisted names were Adjunct Senior Commissioner ...
Indonesia re-elected as UN Human Rights Council member22nd October 2014Indonesia has been re-elected to a fourth-term as a member of the UN Human Rights Council under the UN General Assemblys decision issued in New York on Tuesday (October 21). "The re-election of Indonesia as a member of the ...
Andika Perkasa appointed as presidential security guards` commandant22nd October 2014Major General Andika Perkasa was inaugurated as the new commandant of the Presidential Security Guards and took over the position from his predecessor, Major General Doni Monardo. The inauguration ceremony was led by ...
Infantry Battalion 511 deployed to secure Indonesia-PNG borders22nd October 2014Several soldiers from the Dibyantara Yudha Infantry Battalion 511 in East Java have been deployed to safeguard the Republic of Indonesia (RI.
- Two Indonesian soldiers interrogated over sale of ammunition 884 views
- Middle Eeast Stability Important For Indonesia: Foreign Minister 854 views
- Indonesia must participate in settling Middle East conflicts: Religious minister 740 views
- Indonesian govt to appoint honorary consulate in Ramallah, Palestine 736 views
- Indonesia prone to terrorist attacks: Police chief 711 views
- DPR chairman has no objections to shadow leadership 652 views
- Five factions of Red-White coalition to lead House commissions 628 views
- Trainer aircraft lost contact in Moyo island 507 views
- President wants concrete steps to rehabilitate Sinabung victims 2 hours ago
- 1,970 homes flooded in West Sumatra`s Solok district 2 hours ago
- Another suspect named in TransJakarta corruption case 5 hours ago
- Indonesia hopes its citizen can become Imam at Masjidil Haram 5 hours ago
- Indonesia urges Israel to allow Palestinians access to Al-Aqsa 5 hours ago
- 50 literary experts attend "Man of Literature Malay Archipelago" gathering 5 hours ago
- President Jokowi receives Angolan VP 7 hours ago
- Australian Ambassador visits Eastern Indonesia 7 hours ago