Indonesian govt gives sentence remissions to 74,468 prisoners17th August 2014The Government of Indonesia through the Law and Human Rights Ministry has given remissions to 74,468 prisoners across the country on the occasion of the 69th anniversary of Indonesias Independence Day. The Law and Human ...
AFW designers join traditional contest marking independence day in Surabaya17th August 2014Asian Fashion Week (AFW) 2014 designers took part in a traditional contest to mark the 69th anniversary of Indonesian independence at the Surya Park here on Sunday. "For the first time ever, I play this game. I am delighted ...
Timika Papua returns to conducive conditions17th August 2014The situation in Timika City, Papua Province has become conducive after heating up due to the death of Dani Tribe Chief, Korea Waker. The Chief of Mimika Resort Police, Senior Commissioner Adjunct Jermias Rontini said here ...
Prabowo commemorates Indonesia`s Independence Day anniversary at golf course17th August 2014Presidential candidate Prabowo Subianto and his running mate Hatta Rajasa held the 69th Indonesias Independence Anniversary ceremony at the golf course of Nusantara Polo Club in Jagorawi Golf & Country Club, Cibinong, West ...
Indonesian ambassador inaugurates flag hoisting squad in The Netherlands17th August 2014The Indonesian ambassador to The Netherlands inaugurated the flag hoisting squad (Paskibra), which consists of thirteen high school students from the School of Indonesia Nederland (SIN) at the Embassy in The Hague, Friday (15 ...
Indonesia needs to struggle for social justice: KPK Chief16th August 2014Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) Chairman Abraham Samad argued that after 69 years of independence Indonesia still needs to struggle for social justice for all people of the country. "Some 28 million people, or 11 ...
Indonesia Sees ISIS As Threat To Its National Identity16th August 2014Indonesia is not an Islamic state although more than 80 percent of its 250 million people are Muslims, and therefore it rejects the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS)s ideology on its land. "Indonesia is a state that ...
Govt saves 190 citizens facing death sentence overseas16th August 2014The government has claimed that it had saved at least 190 Indonesian citizens facing death sentence overseas through legal actions. "I need to assert here that protection to Indonesian citizens, especially migrant workers ...
Government saves 190 Indonesians from death sentence: Yudhoyono15th August 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono said the government has saved at least 190 Indonesians from death sentence abroad in the past three years. "Free and active diplomacy will continue to be dedicated to national ...
Yudhoyono ready to help next Indonesian President if needed15th August 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, who will end his tenure on October 20, 2014, has expressed his readiness to assist the next president, if it is required. "This is my moral obligation as a former president later and as ...
- Two Indonesian police officers arrested in malaysia over narcotics 774 views
- Jokowi`s transition team to discuss public welfare issues with Boediono 677 views
- Norwegian ambassador cycles to office 546 views
- Arizona State University shares experiences on accreditation with Indonesians 453 views
- President Yudhoyono to visit Singapore 441 views
- Democrat and Red-White parties to be balancing powers 413 views
- President Yudhoyono officially opens KPI Leadership Meeting 394 views
- Police officers arrested in Kuching not on duty in Malaysia 356 views
- Arizona State University shares experiences on accreditation with Indonesians 6 hours ago
- Democrat and Red-White parties to be balancing powers 7 hours ago
- Police officers arrested in Kuching not on duty in Malaysia 7 hours ago
- President Yudhoyono officially opens KPI Leadership Meeting 8 hours ago
- President Yudhoyono leaves for Singapore 8 hours ago
- President Yudhoyono to visit Singapore 14 hours ago
- Norwegian ambassador cycles to office 1st September 2014
- Jokowi`s transition team to discuss public welfare issues with Boediono 1st September 2014