Eid al-Fitr to be celebrated on Friday: Indonesian Govt16th July 2015The government decided in an Isbat meeting that the first Syawal (the month after Ramadan) or Eid al-Fitr falls on Friday, July 17. During the Isbat meeting, which was held at the office of the Ministry of Religious ...
Merak port rescue team stays on alert during Lebaran16th July 2015The search and rescue team (SAR) at Merak ferry port, Banten, will remain on guard during the Idul Fitri or Lebaran holidays this year to assist in evacuation efforts during sea accidents, an official stated. "We will ...
Four flights from Malang canceled over eruption of Mount Raung16th July 2015Four flights to Jakarta from Abdulrachman Saleh Airport in Malang, East Java, have been canceled due to the eruption of Mount Raung. "While two flights took off as scheduled in the morning, the cancelation was brought into ...
President Jokowi shares spirit of giving in Aceh`s fishermen village16th July 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) shared the spirit of giving in Ramadan by distributing staple food packages to fishermens families in Lhok Bubon Village, Sama Tiga Sub-district, Aceh Barat District, Aceh, during his official ...
Thousands of homebound motorcyclists join free Idul Fitri rides16th July 2015Thousands of motorcyclists heading their hometowns to celebrate Idul Fitri Islamic festivity joined a free ride organized by the transportation ministry at Tanjung Priok seaport, Jakarta. They boarded MV Dobonsolo towards ...
3,250 joint personnel deployed to secure President Jokowi`s Aceh visit16th July 2015Some 3,250 joint personnel of the Indonesian Military (TNI) and the National Police have been deployed to secure President Joko Widodos (Jokowis) three-day working visit to celebrate Idul Fitri. "At least 3,250 security ...
13,850 Teachers in Kudus Receive Cash Aid15th July 2015The Kudus District Government in Central Java Province has disbursed its welfare funds to 13,850 local teachers in an effort to encourage them to improve their teaching quality."The disbursement of the cash aid is carried out in ...
Kaligis resigns from National Democratic Party: General Chairman15th July 2015The general chairman of the National Democratic Party (Nasdem), Surya Paloh, said here on Wednesday that they will not issue a sanction to O. C. Kaligis, the chairman of a party tribunal, because he has resigned. "He ...
Indonesian new army chief of staff to improve soldiers` capabilities15th July 2015New Army Chief of Staff Lieutenant General Mulyono said after his induction here on Wednesday that he will focus on improving the capabilities of soldiers during his term of office. "This will be done simultaneously with ...
Rupiah losses 0.58 percent of its value in June15th July 2015The Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS) said the Indonesian currency rupiah lost 0.58 percent of its value against the US dollar in June. The weakest middle rate was recorded in third week of June at the level of 13,306.43 ...
- Problems in Batam, Bintan, Karimun will be resolved: President Jokowi 1.490 views
- Indonesia to discuss Batam area`s development with Singapore 1.470 views
- Indonesia, Britain to build microsatellite for use in maritime sector 1.296 views
- Jakarta Governor grilled as witness in alleged graft case 1.290 views
- President Jokowi concludes visit to Singapore 1.186 views
- Indonesian consultative assembly speaker admires achievements of China 918 views
- N. Sumatra Governor, wife named graft suspects 846 views
- papua - magnitude-7.2 earthquake strikes mamberamo raya causing one death - (d) 804 views
- Tolikara incident to be settled by traditional wisdom 13 hours ago
- Anti-corruption agency will soon investigate N. Sumatra Governor 14 hours ago
- Jakarta Governor grilled as witness in alleged graft case 14 hours ago
- Philippines requests MLA for Mary Jane 14 hours ago
- Papuan culture must be preserved: Coordinating Minister 14 hours ago
- President Jokowi to have a guest house in Papua: Minister 15 hours ago
- Traditional celebration "Syawalan" preserved in Kudus 15 hours ago
- Clean river backs preservation of "Bulusan" celebration 15 hours ago