Indonesian minister expresses concern over armed conflict in Yemen6th April 2015Religious Affairs Minister Lukman Hakim Saifuddin has expressed concern over the escalating armed conflict in Yemen. "The Indonesian nation, with the largest Muslim population in the world, is concerned and sad over the ...
Cyber crime suspects from China, Taiwan arrested in Bali6th April 2015Some 39 suspects from China and Taiwan had been arrested from a luxurious villa in Indonesias resort island Bali on April 4, 2015, for allegedly involving in cyber crimes, an Indonesian police office said. "We are going to ...
Another 110 Indonesians evacuated from Yemen6th April 2015The Indonesian team managed to evacuate and repatriate another 110 citizens from Yemen as the conflict continues to escalate, the Foreign Affairs Ministry stated here on Monday. "The second group comprising 110 repatriated ...
Indonesia anti-graft agency to interrogate former tourism minister over corruption case6th April 2015The Indonesia Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) is set to question former culture and tourism minister Jero Wacik (JW) as a suspect in a graft case on Monday. "Today, we will question JW for his alleged role in a ...
Indonesia anti-graft agency faces five pretrial motions6th April 2015The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) is facing five pretrial motions filed by four corruption suspects and a corruption case witness at the South Jakarta District Court on Monday. The pre-trial sessions were filed by ...
Presiden Jokowi`s meeting with house leaders can improve relations: Vice Chairman6th April 2015Vice Chairman of the House of Representatives (DPR) Taufik Kurniawan expressed hope that the meeting between President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) and the executives and legislatives could improve relations. "We hope that the ...
43 countries to participate in new Asia-Africa Youth Conference6th April 2015Representatives from 43 countries will participate in New Asia-Africa Youth Conference Plus 2015 to be held in Bandung, West Java, on April 23, coinciding with the 60th anniversary of the Asia-Africa Conference (AAC). All ...
Terrorist group responsible for Poso violence: Police5th April 2015The Santoso terrorist group who is hiding in Central Sulawesis Poso District, is responsible for violence in the district, the Indonesia National Police Deputy Chief Commissioner General Badarodin Haiti said. "Santoso had ...
Teacher Sentenced To 10 Years in Jail for Sexual Abuse3rd April 2015- The South Jakarta District Court has sentenced Neil Bantleman, a teacher at the Jakarta International School, to 10 years in prison on charges of sexually abusing his student. "The defendant is proven guilty of ...
Indonesian Military Sends Evacuation Team To Yemen3rd April 2015Air Force Chief of Staff Marshal Agus Supriatna and Deputy Foreign Minister A.M. Fachir, on Thursday night, bid farewell to a team of personnel who will evacuate Indonesian citizens from war-torn Yemen. "This night, we saw ...
- President observes Asia-Africa conference preparation in Bandung 1.608 views
- Full service Batik Air gets bomb threat 1.167 views
- Saudi Arabia executes another Indonesian without prior notification 1.024 views
- Indonesia, Madagascar can use historical bond for cooperation: Ministry 976 views
- President Jokowi installs General Badrodin haiti as police chief 951 views
- Five thousand Indonesian villages to have internet access this year 916 views
- Soekarno-Hatta airport`s customs foil 18 attempts to smuggle drugs 752 views
- Joining ISIS is wrong choice: PBNU 748 views
- President Jokowi distributes health cards to plantation workers 4 hours ago
- Security around JCC strengthened ahead of Asia-Africa Conference 4 hours ago
- Joining ISIS is wrong choice: PBNU 4 hours ago
- Most preparations for AAC over: VP 5 hours ago
- ISIS has no place in Indonesia: Military Chief 5 hours ago
- 10,000 police officers to secure Asia-Africa Conference 2015 6 hours ago
- Indonesia, Madagascar can use historical bond for cooperation: Ministry 17th April 2015
- Soekarno-Hatta airport`s customs foil 18 attempts to smuggle drugs 17th April 2015