DPR postpones KPK leadership election to January 20155th December 2014The House of Representatives (DPR) has postponed the election of the leader of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) to mid-January 2015. The election will be conducted after the two candidates undergo a fitness test, ...
RI, China still discussing possible cooperation to fight corruption4th December 2014Indonesia and China are still negotiating possible cooperation to eradicate corruption, Deputy President of Beijing Legislative Research Association Lisa Feng stated here on Thursday. "We are yet to announce the steps ...
136 in death row including 64 drug convicts: Attorney general4th December 2014The attorney general office said there are 136 convicts in death row in the country including 64 drug convicts and two terrorists. They are still in the waiting list for execution as they are still in the process of ...
Red-and-White Coalition leaders support Aburizal Bakrie`s chairmanship4th December 2014The leaders of political parties backing the Red-and-White Coalition signaled their support for Aburizal Bakries chairmanship by attending the plenary session that marked the end of Golkar Partys congress here on Thursday. ...
ASEAN to strengthen collaboration to fight drug trafficking4th December 2014The Third ASEAN Ministerial Meeting on Drug Matters, held here on December 1-4, approved a concept to strengthen regional collaboration against drug trafficking at the highest levels. "We must ensure that our responses to ...
Police personnel deployed at scene of explosion in Bangkalan4th December 2014A platoon of 30 policemen were deployed at the residence of the Bangkalan district legislative council speaker Fuad Amin Imron on Thursday following an explosion while the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) was searching ...
Police searching for unidentified gunman who shot two Brimob personnel4th December 2014The police are still on the lookout for an unidentified gunman who shot dead two members of the Police Mobile Brigade (Brimob) unit in the easternmost Indonesian province of Papua. "We are still chasing the perpetrator," ...
Civil servants with infants to have less working hours: Minister4th December 2014Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform Minister Yuddy Chrisnandi has hinted that female civil servants with infants will be given less working hours to enable them to take care of their children. "The reduction of working ...
Singapore is Indonesia`s main trade,investment partner4th December 2014Singapore was among the five countries with the largest foreign direct investment (FDI) in Indonesia in 2013 and could become the largest investing country this year. By the third quarter of 2014, Singapore was in the ...
Golkar Party discharges 17 cadres3rd December 2014The 9th National Congress of the Golkar Party in Bali on Wednesday not only re-elected Aburizal Bakrie as general chairman by acclamation but also dismissed 17 cadres for violating the partys articles of association. "They ...
- Former secretary general of energy ministry in KPK custody 777 views
- Press should give constructive criticism: President 661 views
- KPK probes suspicious accounts of former Jakarta governor Fauzi Bowo 333 views
- Postponement of regional elections will allow constituents to learn 258 views
- Government to fix services, facilities at border: Jokowi 237 views
- Raknamo first of 49 reservoirs to be built: President 234 views
- KPK probes suspicious accounts of former Jakarta governor Fauzi Bowo 2 hours ago
- Postponement of regional elections will allow constituents to learn 2 hours ago
- Raknamo first of 49 reservoirs to be built: President 2 hours ago
- Government to fix services, facilities at border: Jokowi 2 hours ago
- Former secretary general of energy ministry in KPK custody 18th December 2014
- Press should give constructive criticism: President 18th December 2014
- President Jokowi receives ANTARA Achievement Award 18th December 2014
- Rescue team finds 17 Indonesian victims of sunken Oryong 501 18th December 2014