Two French journalists still being questioned by papua`s immigration office11th August 2014The officials at Papua provinces immigration office are still interrogating two French journalists, Thomas Charles Danbois and Valentine Bourrat, for allegedly violating their stay permit in Papua. "Both are being ...
Four Maluku students arrested on isis involvement charges11th August 2014Four students in the Maluku provincial capital of Ambon have been arrested for their alleged involvement in the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) movement, Governor Said Assagaff confirmed. "Last night, security ...
Sail Raja Ampat finally here11th August 2014Sail Raja Ampat 2014, one of the Sail Series organized by the Ministry of Marine and Affairs of Republic of Indonesia, is on its way to kick off on Aug 17 2014. The preparation is nearly finished, tackling all the doubts ...
202 Indonesian regions to hold local elections in 201510th August 2014At least 202 regions in Indonesia will organize regional head elections in 2015, Chairman of the National Election Commission (KPU) Husni Kamil Manik has said. The local elections would consist of nine gubernatorial ...
Mountaineers and natural lovers cancel plan to climb Mt Slamet9th August 2014Hundreds of mountaineers and natural lovers have to cancel plan to climb Mt. Slamet in the border area between Pemalang and Purwokerto, Central Java, as the volcano shows growing activities. Mountaineering is not allowed ...
Yudhoyono to meet president-elect after constitutional court verdict9th August 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono will meet the president-elect from the 2014 election after the Constitutional Court issues its verdict, according to Presidential Special Staff of Political Communication Daniel Sparringa. ...
Indonesia must be serious in face of isis issue: Minister9th August 2014Indonesia should be serious in facing the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) and find a fundamental solution, as ISIS endangers the state and religious pillars, according to Religious Minister Lukman Hakim Saifuddin. ...
Thousands of e-books downloaded from Indonesia education ministry`s website9th August 2014Nearly 450 thousand e-books of the 2013 national curriculum had been downloaded from the ministrys website, Education and Culture Minister, Muhammad Nuh, said, Saturday. The report on the number of books downloaded was ...
ISIS uses religious sentiment to recruit followers: Police9th August 2014The Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) have played upon religious sentiments to recruit followers in Indonesia, according to Indonesian Police Spokesperson Brigadier General Boy Rafli Amar. "ISIS uses religious ...
Police arrest terrorist suspects in East Java9th August 2014Police have arrested two terrorist suspects believed to be members of the Mujahidin Indonesia Timur (MIT) network led by Santoso and Daeng Koro in East Java. "Arrests have been made on two terrorist suspects belonging to ...
- US Navy works with Indonesian partners in protecting sunken gravesite 730 views
- IOM facilitates repatriation of 14 immigrants from Myanmar 718 views
- Defense minister optimistic about public response to election dispute`s resolution 588 views
- Jokowi-JK brings new hope for maritime awakening: academician 580 views
- Navy deploys ship to secure president`s visit in Biak 566 views
- Gov provides 500 local houses for Sail Raja Ampat lodging 480 views
- Jokowi-JK brings new hope for maritime awakening: academician 18 hours ago
- Defense minister optimistic about public response to election dispute`s resolution 20 hours ago
- Navy deploys ship to secure president`s visit in Biak 21 hours ago
- Gov provides 500 local houses for Sail Raja Ampat lodging 21 hours ago
- IOM facilitates repatriation of 14 immigrants from Myanmar 19th August 2014
- US Navy works with Indonesian partners in protecting sunken gravesite 19th August 2014
- Kerry congratulates Indonesian people on independence day 19th August 2014
- Indonesian Press Council to establish terorism reporting guidelines 18th August 2014