Army chief denies having likened president as sinking ship22nd July 2014Army Chief General Budiman denied having said that President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyonos government was now like a sinking ship that deserves to be abandoned. "I have never (made the statement). I am an honest man and not a ...
Army chief of staff wishes to become school supervisor22nd July 2014Army Chief of Staff General Budiman who is to be replaced ahead of his retirement in September this year said here on Tuesday that he hoped to become a school supervisor later. "I happen to have pre- and elementary ...
President Yudhoyono closely observes security situation on Tuesday22nd July 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono closely observes the security situation in Indonesia on Tuesday as the General Election Commission (KPU) plans to announce the winner of 2014 presidential election today. "The president ...
Prabowo-Hatta`s witnesses walk out of election commission`s plenary meeting22nd July 2014A witness team of the Prabowo Subianto-Hatta Rajasa pair walked out of a plenary meeting on ballot recapitulation at the General Elections Commission (KPU), here on Tuesday, following Prabowos announcement of denouncing the ...
Prabowo : election commission fails to implement fair election22nd July 2014Presidential candidate Prabowo Subianto during a press conference on Tuesday said he rejected the results of the presidential election to be announced by the General Election Commission (KPU) because KPU has failed to be fair ...
Indonesia demands trial of party responsible for MH17 tragedy22nd July 2014Indonesia demands trial of the party responsible for the Malaysian Airlines MH17 flight downed in eastern Ukraine on Thursday (July 17), Indonesias Permanent Representative to the United Nations in New York, Ambassador Desra ...
Anti-graft body grills siblings of Suryadharma Ali22nd July 2014The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) interrogated the five siblings of former religious affairs minister Suryadharma Ali (SDA) for his alleged role in the graft-ridden management of Hajj funds in 2012-2013. The five ...
Prabowo rejects presidential election process22nd July 2014Presidential candidate Prabowo Subianto here Tuesday rejected the presidential election process saying that there have been massive electoral frauds during the election day. "We are using our constitutional rights, ...
Indonesia calls on all parties to support MH17 crash investigation21st July 2014Indonesia has called on all parties concerned to help in the process of investigation into the crash of Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 in eastern Ukraine that has led to the death of 298 passengers. The countrys President ...
Two lawmakers questioned over alleged hajj graft case21st July 2014The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Monday had interrogated two lawmakers as witnesses in an alleged graft case against SDA related to the hajj pilgrimage program between 2012 and 2013. The statement was made by ...
- Prabowo greets supporters on Idul Fitri 755 views
- Government must protect Baha'i faith followers: Din 739 views
- Eight police officers attacked in Papua 701 views
- President Yudhoyono holds open house at state palace 679 views
- Ssupporters of Prabowo and Jokowi urged to unite 668 views
- Two police officers die in firefight in Lanny Jaya 597 views
- Idul Fitri best moment to unite: Jokowi 570 views
- President Yudhoyono says Idul Fitri prayer at Istiqlal mosque 563 views
- Police to chase armed group members in Lanny Jaya 5 hours ago
- Regional police command sends reinforcements to Lanny Jaya 6 hours ago
- Two killed in banana boat game off Tanjung Karang Donggala 7 hours ago
- Child dies after being trampled in open house stampede 8 hours ago
- Ragunan Zoo witnesses 72 thousand visitors 11 hours ago
- Bodies of police officers killed by alleged separatists evacuated yesterday 09:32
- Eight police officers attacked in Papua yesterday 23:49
- Prabowo greets supporters on Idul Fitri yesterday 22:19