Death toll of West Java`s landslide increases:Rrescue agency7th May 2015The death toll of the landslide that hit Cibitung hamlet in Margamukti Village, Pangalengan Sub-district, Bandung District, West Java, on Tuesday, increased from four to five after Nuruls body was discovered, a rescue agency ...
No rift exists between KIH, LMP: VP7th May 2015There is no rift between the leaders of the Great Indonesia Coalition (KIH) and the Red-White Coalition (KMP) within the working cabinet of the government, stated Vice President Jusuf Kalla. The presence of President Joko ...
President jokowi commences working visit to Maluku, PNG7th May 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) and his entourage arrived in Ambon from Jakarta on Thursday morning for a working visit to Maluku, North Maluku, and Papua and will thereafter proceed to neighboring Papua New Guinea (PNG).In the ...
Jakarta police detain 33 Cinese nationals for staying illegally7th May 2015The Jakarta Police has detained 33 Chinese nationals for having no staying permit documents. "Thats right, personnel of the Jakarta Police have detained 33 Chinese citizens having no permits," Senior Adjunct Commissioner ...
26 Indonesian evacuees leave Nepal for Jakarta6th May 2015- A total of 26 Indonesian evacuees from Nepal is expected to arrive at Halim Perdamakusuma Airport in Jakarta on Wednesday evening, a government official said. The evacuees went to Tribhuvan Airport in the Nepalese capital ...
26 Indonesians evacuated from Nepal6th May 2015The Indonesian Air Force successfully evacuated 26 citizens from Nepal using a Boeing 737-400 aircraft, which is expected to arrive at Halim Perdanakusumah Airport in Jakarta on Wednesday night. The Air Forces plane ...
Anti-graft body detains former minister Jero Wacik6th May 2015The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) detained former energy and mineral resources (ESDM) minister Jero Wacik on Tuesday over his involvement in an alleged case of corruption during his term in the 2011 to 2013 period. ...
Nine missing, four killed by landslide in Pangalengan6th May 2015Nine villagers are missing and four killed by a landslide that hit Margamukti village, Pangalengan sub-district, Bandung District, West Java Province. The bodies belonged to Iran, 55, Dating, 60, Pardi, 70, and Naela, 1.5, ...
Joint task force to handle complicated corruption cases5th May 2015A joint task forces to be formed by the police, prosecution office, and the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) will handle only particular corruption cases. "The task force is to handle only complicated cases ...
TNI to set up joint special operations force5th May 2015The Indonesian Defense Forces (TNI) plans to set up a joint special operations unit comprising elite forces of the army, navy and air force. "What we are going to set up is not a special force but a joint special ...
- Indonesia must be firm with Myanmar over Rohingya crisis: Nahdlatul Ulama 1.270 views
- Outermost islands must be guarded: TNI Commander 849 views
- President Jokowi wants synergy in fight corruption 848 views
- Indonesia anti-graft agency supports selection committee members 788 views
- Some 22 immigrants from Myanmar repatriated from Ambon 784 views
- KPK adopts new strategy to deal with pretrial suits 751 views
- In memoriam: Former court justice Benjamin Mangkoedilaga 673 views
- Military medicine institutions globally will face severe challenges: Ryacudu 504 views
- Military medicine institutions globally will face severe challenges: Ryacudu 13 hours ago
- In memoriam: Former court justice Benjamin Mangkoedilaga 22nd May 2015
- Indonesia must be firm with Myanmar over Rohingya crisis: Nahdlatul Ulama 21st May 2015
- Indonesia anti-graft agency supports selection committee members 21st May 2015
- Outermost islands must be guarded: TNI Commander 21st May 2015
- President Jokowi wants synergy in fight corruption 21st May 2015
- Some 22 immigrants from Myanmar repatriated from Ambon 21st May 2015
- KPK adopts new strategy to deal with pretrial suits 21st May 2015