Gerindra hails meeting between Prabowo and Jokowi17th October 2014The Great Indonesia Movement Party (Gerindra) has lauded the meeting between its General Chairman Prabowo Subianto and President-elect Joko Widodo here on Friday, stating that it has brought greater harmony in the countrys ...
Jokowi visits Prabowo on his birthday17th October 2014President-elect Joko "Jokowi" Widodo paid a visit to Chairman of the Gerindra Partys Executive Board Prabowo Subianto, who celebrated his 63rd birthday here on Friday. They held a closed-door meeting in Prabowos residence ...
Jokowi, Prabowo pledge to maintain unity in Indonesia17th October 2014President-elect Joko Widodo (Jokowi) and Gerindra Partys Chief Patron and former presidential candidate Prabowo Subianto, during their meeting here on Friday, pledged to create and maintain peace and unity in Indonesia. ...
Police to deploy 24.815 personnel to secure presidential inauguration16th October 2014Indonesias Police will deploy at least 24,815 personnel to secure the inauguration ceremony of Indonesias seventh president, Joko "Jokowi" Widodo on October 20, 2014."Until the post-inauguration event, until (the procession is) ...
Indonesian MPR speaker to meet Prabowo16th October 2014The Indonesian Peoples Consultative Assembly (MPR) Speaker Zulkifli Hasan revealed plans of meeting Prabowo Subianto, the Great Indonesia Movement Partys (Gerindras) chief patron, on Friday, to deliver an invitation to the ...
5.1-magnitude quake jolts Maluku16th October 2014An earthquake measuring 5.1 on the Richter scale shook Seram Bagian Barat district in Maluku province at dawn on Thursday but it caused no material damage. The epicenter of the quake which struck at 03.32 a.m. local time ...
No efforts to thwart Jokowi`s inauguration: Intelligence16th October 2014Head of the National Intelligence Agency (BIN) Lieutenant General Marciano Norman said there had not been any information to date on efforts to thwart the presidential inauguration of Joko Widodo. "Based on intelligence ...
MPR leadership holds closed-door meeting with Megawati16th October 2014The Peoples Consultative Assembly (MPR) leadership held a closed-door meeting with former president and general chairperson of the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP) Megawati Soekarnoputri here on Thursday. The ...
Yudhoyono calls for full support to Jokowi16th October 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has expressed hope that all parties would give full and sincere support to president-elect Joko "Jokowi" Widodo to run his future government. "Help our next president fully so that he can ...
Mangrove forests continue to decline every year16th October 2014The mangrove forest areas in Indonesia continue to decline every year as the result of coastal reclamation and land conversion for other uses, noted a non-governmental organization. "In 1982, Indonesias mangrove forests ...
- KPK traces treasure of non-active Riau Governor 774 views
- People urged to give Jokowi time to select ministers 733 views
- Jokowi calls another meeting of numerous figures at State Palace 558 views
- Security personnel deployed to diffuse tensions in Adonara island 556 views
- Indonesia`s new cabinet line-up likely to be announced friday night: VP 552 views
- Ministers tightly and carefully selected: Vice president 530 views
- Kopassus TNI AD should become world's best elite force 509 views
- Police name two more suspects in murder of British national 497 views
- Ical invites Kalla to Golkar`s golden jubilee reception 3 hours ago
- MUI calls on people to celebrate Islamic new year 5 hours ago
- Indonesia has no child protection system in place 5 hours ago
- Two killed, 15 injured in bus accident in Pantura 5 hours ago
- Jokowi asked to review international economic agreements 5 hours ago
- Indonesia`s new cabinet line-up likely to be announced friday night: VP 7 hours ago
- VP Jusuf Kalla denies halt in government`s administrative functioning 7 hours ago
- Indonesia faces potential Ebola threat 7 hours ago