Indonesia to be categorized developed country in 203027th May 2015Rector of Yogyakarta-based Gadjah Mada University (UGM) Dwikorita Karnawati has predicted that Indonesia will begin entering as a developed country category in 2030. "If its in stable condition, Indonesias economic ...
Indonesia customs authorities foil smuggling of Rp5.6 billion worth of drug26th May 2015The Soekarno Hatta airport custom authorities have foiled attempts to smuggle drug into the country three times since late last month. Altogether, 4,200 grams of methamphetamine worth Rp5.6 billion on the street, were ...
President Jokowi to monitor Papua`s development: Chief Minister26th May 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) has pledged his commitment to monitor the development in Papua and West Papua provinces, Coordinating Minister for Political, Security and Legal Affairs Tedjo Edhy Purdijatno stated here on ...
Journalism education crucial for Papuans: Indonesian Press Council26th May 2015Journalism education is important for Papuans, now that foreign journalists and international organizations have been given open access to Papua and West Papua, the Indonesian Press Council said. "It is important to ensure ...
Foreign journalists in Papua must abide by Indonesian laws: Minister26th May 2015Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal and Security Affairs Tedjo Edhy Purdijatno asserted that foreign journalists who wish to cover Papua should abide by the laws of Indonesia. "As a sovereign country, Indonesia has ...
Indonesian police re-examine "plastic" rice26th May 2015Police are still examining the rice found in Bekasi, West Java, recently, which is suspected to be made of synthetic materials. "Yesterday, we took a rice sample from Sucofindo. We checked it again at the police and BPOM ...
Candidacy letters valid only if signed by Agung Laksono`s Golkar26th May 2015An executive of the Golkar party under Agung Laksono said letters naming the party candidates to contest the elections for regional leaders (Pilkada) are valid only if signed by the leaders of the party recognized by the ...
Three drum band players killed, 49 injured in Sukabumi25th May 2015At least three drum band players died and 49 others sustained injuries when the truck carrying them overturned in Lembursawah village, Sukabumi district, on Monday. "All the victims have been taken to Palabuhanratu General ...
Government to send Rohingya child refugees to Islamic boarding schools25th May 2015The Indonesian Social Service Ministry is planning to send hundreds of unaccompanied Rohingya child and youth refugees to Islamic boarding schools. "We have coordinated with Vice President Jusuf Kalla and Foreign Minister ...
KPK summons Pertamina commissioner on Innospec case25th May 2015The Corrutpion Eradication Commission has summoned a Pertamina commissioner Sahala Lumbangaol, who is also an expert staff of the state energy company to testify in a big graft case over the imports of tetra ethyl lead (TEL) ...
- Ridwan Kamil dreams to transform Bandung into technopolis 2.065 views
- Indonesian university cooperates with Sweden defense industry on research - 1.079 views
- Five air force personnel die in Medan crash 809 views
- Rini denies transcript discrediting president 742 views
- Three Taiwanese sentenced to life imprisonment for smuggling narcotic drugs 691 views
- Sutiyoso pledges to strengthen Indonesian cyber intelligence 633 views
- Indonesian Air Force to investigate C-130 transport plane crash 538 views
- President Jokowi offers condolences to victims of crashed Hercules 458 views
- Indonesian Air Force to investigate C-130 transport plane crash 2 hours ago
- President Jokowi offers condolences to victims of crashed Hercules 2 hours ago
- Sutiyoso accepted as new chief of Indonesian intelligence agency 2 hours ago
- Release of Papua political prisoners strategic for Papua development 3 hours ago
- Indonesia to face more asymmetric threats: Sutiyoso 3 hours ago
- Five air force personnel die in Medan crash 8 hours ago
- Sutiyoso pledges to strengthen Indonesian cyber intelligence 9 hours ago
- Indonesian university cooperates with Sweden defense industry on research - 29th June 2015