Indonesian government to nominate seven tourism sites as world heritage13th October 2014The Education and Culture Ministry will nominate seven Indonesian tourism sites to be included in the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organizations (UNESCOs) world heritage list, noted Cultural Diplomacy ...
Red-White Coalition to fight if Jokowi recruits Sri Mulyani13th October 2014A Golkar Party member has said the Red-White coalition (KMP) will strongly oppose if Joko Widodo recruits former finance minister Sri Mulyani in his cabinet. Bambang Soesatyo, the deputy treasurer of Golkar Party, which is ...
Jokowi, Zuckerberg discuss Facebook use for SMEs in Indonesia13th October 2014Jakartas Governor Joko "Jokowi" Widodo and Facebooks CEO Mark Zuckerberg explored the various benefits of using social media in Indonesia at the City Hall here on Monday. During a 45-minute meeting, Jokowi and Zuckerberg ...
One died in used plane blast at Soekarno-Hatta airport12th October 2014One of the two victims from a used aircraft explosion at the Soekarno-Hatta airport on Sunday died due to burns. "It is true that one of the two victims died while he was being treated," spokesman of the Tangerang district ...
Indonesian police nabs suspected terrorist in W Sulawesi12th October 2014The police anti-terrorism unit, Densus 88, has arrested a terror suspect in North Mamuju district, West Sulawesi province."The Densus 88 officers have arrested a resident who is strongly believed to have been involved in ...
Used airplane explodes at Soekarno-Hatta airport12th October 2014A used airplane has exploded and injured two employees at the PT Garuda Maintenance Facilitys hangar in the Soekarno-Hatta Airport, Tangerang, Banten province, police confirmed."Yes, that is true. A used airplane blasted and ...
Indonesian students in Australia reject new regional election law12th October 2014Indonesian students in Queensland, Australia, has expressed their rejection to the regional election law recently passed by the House of Representatives (DPR). "Based on an internal survey by the Indonesian Student ...
Indonesian parliament could not reject proposed candidates for KPK leaders12th October 2014The Parliament has no power to reject listed candidates proposed by the president for new leaders of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), a researcher said. "Under the KPK law, the parliament has no power to veto ...
Democrat to support if Jokowi decides to continue BDF12th October 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyonos Democrat Party has said that it would give support if president-elect Joko Widodo later decides to continue the Bali Democracy Forum (BDF). "There is nothing wrong for Jokowi (Joko ...
Batam airport postpones, cancels flights due to haze12th October 2014A number of flights from Batam Hang Nadim International Airport to Pekanbaru, Silangit, Palembang, and Jakarta, were canceled or postponed due to haze shrouding parts of Sumatra Island. Lion Air JT-237 with destination to ...
- Jokowi to restore Indonesia`s past maritime glory 871 views
- Ahok hopes Jokowi will prepare Indonesian human resources 827 views
- President Yudhoyono takes Jokowi for tour of state palace 823 views
- "I will announce cabinet ministers soon" : Jokowi 807 views
- Thousands flock to Jakarta`s main streets to see President Jokowi 780 views
- 8 heads of state, 10 ministers to attend Jokowi`s presidential inauguration 774 views
- Prabowo attends Jokowi`s presidential inauguration 693 views
- Jokowi, Jusuf Kalla attends final rehearsal 595 views
- Premier Abbott invites President Jokowi to attend G-20 meeting 3 hours ago
- Japan expects stronger bilateral ties with Indonesia under President Jokowi`s leadership 3 hours ago
- President Jokowi receives Prime Minister Abbott after inauguration 3 hours ago
- President Jokowi receives US Secretary of State 5 hours ago
- Jokowi meets Prime Minister of Singapore 7 hours ago
- Prabowo urges Indonesians to give Jokowi a chance 7 hours ago
- President Jokowi to strive for food self-sufficiency 7 hours ago
- Ahok hopes Jokowi will prepare Indonesian human resources 8 hours ago