Religious affairs ministry not to be dissolved17th September 2014President-elect Joko Widodos team announced here on Wednesday that Joko Widodo will not dissolve the Ministry of Religious Affairs and dismissed it as a mere rumor. "That is a mere rumor," stated Eko Sandjojo, the deputy ...
Drought hits 20 provinces in Indonesia17th September 2014Drought has hit 20 provinces this year, an official from Indonesias National Disaster Mitigation Board (BNPB) reported here on Wednesday. "This condition has been caused by dry season and lack of sufficient rainfalls in ...
Not fair to look for Lobato`s bones only: Untas17th September 2014The recently established fact-finding team should not only search for the bones of the former president of Timor Leste, Fretilin Nicolay dos Reis Lobato, but also those of pro-Indonesian fighters, according to Eurico Guterres. ...
Densus 88 arrests suspected terrorist in Purworejo17th September 2014The police anti-terrorism unit, Densus 88, arrested a terror suspect in Purworejo, Central Java. "Yesterday, on Tuesday (September 16), at around 4.20 a.m. local time, Densus 88 arrested an alleged terrorist named Chandra ...
Arrest of Foreign Terror Suspects Prompts Indonesia To Tighten Security17th September 2014The Indonesian government has announced rejection of ISIS (Islamic State of Iraq and Syria) in the country and arrested local terror suspects who have declared their supports to the foreign group. Recently, two alleged ...
PDI-P will hold national meeting toward becoming the ruling party17th September 2014Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDI-P) will hold its fourth national meeting (rakernas) on September 19-21, 2014, in Semarang as the starting point toward becoming the ruling party in October. The national meeting ...
Indonesian govt supports national defense industry: Ministry16th September 2014The Indonesian Defense Minister Purnomo Yusgiantoro stated that the government has been supporting the national defense industry to become self-sufficient through several programs that have been initiated since 2010. The ...
No political horse trading during appointment of Jokowi`s ministers: Observer16th September 2014Political horse trading should not overshadow the appointment process of Jokowis ministers, Director of the Institute of Civil Archipelago Nanat Fatah Natsir stated. "Horse trading politics should not be applied during the ...
Yudhoyono receives Chinese People`s Consultative Conference Vice Chairman16th September 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono received Vice Chairman of the Chinese Peoples Consultative Conference Wang Jiarui at the Presidential Office here on Tuesday afternoon. During the meeting, Yudhoyono was accompanied by ...
Police arrest prosecutor on charge of drug trafficking16th September 2014The district police of Samarinda, East Kalimantan, arrested a prosecutor in the regency of Kutai Kartanegara, on charge of drug trafficking.Head of the anti drug unit of the district police Comr Bambang Budiyanto said on ...
- Jokowi and Kalla will encounter unity-related issues: experts 664 views
- National Museum displays oldest Buddha statue 614 views
- Radicalism contrary to Pancasila 570 views
- New DPR and DPD members officially sworn in 556 views
- Soeharto`s daughter inaugurated as MP 509 views
- Jokowi congratulates new House Speaker Setya Novanto 482 views
- Future generation should respect real heroes: President 462 views
- President's regulations will not automatically invalidate Pilkada Law 460 views
- PDIP-backed Jokowi not worried about new house speaker`s appointment 3 hours ago
- President supervises draft of govt regulation on regional head elections 6 hours ago
- Jokowi tenders resignation letter as governor today 6 hours ago
- Jokowi congratulates new House Speaker Setya Novanto 7 hours ago
- Golkar`s Setya Novanto leads House of Representatives for 2014-2019 period 9 hours ago
- National Museum displays oldest Buddha statue 1st October 2014
- Soeharto`s daughter inaugurated as MP 1st October 2014
- President's regulations will not automatically invalidate Pilkada Law 1st October 2014