Basuki officially appointed as Jakarta governor14th November 2014Jakartas Regional Legislative Council (DPRD) has officially announced the appointment of Acting Jakarta Governor Basuki Tjahaja Purnama as Jakarta Governor. "The chairman of Jakartas Regional Legislative Council has ...
Indonesia's legislative will summon police chief on makassar violence14th November 2014Commission III of the House of Representatives (DPR) will summon the chief of the Indonesian National Police, General Sutarman, if anyone reports the incident of violence inflicted on journalists in Makassar."No report has been ...
Protests against fuel price hike continue in Solo13th November 2014Protests against the governments plan to raise the prices of subsidized fuel oils continued in the Central Java city of Solo on Thursday. This time, the rallies against the fuel price hike involved not only students and ...
Govt needs to elaborate on maritime axis concept: Observer13th November 2014President Joko Widodo needs to elaborate on the direction and implementation of the maritime axis concept he had announced during the July 2014 presidential election campaigns. At a discussion about Indonesias self-reliance ...
Indonesia hopes Asia Pacific won`t become center of dispute13th November 2014Indonesia hopes the Indian and Pacific Oceans would remain peaceful and secure in the area of world trade and would not turn into sites of disputes over natural resources, territory, and maritime supremacy. Indonesian ...
Indonesian military strives to become world`s tenth strongest13th November 2014The Indonesian military (TNI) aims to become the tenth strongest in the world by 2019, Defense Minister Ryamizard Ryacudu stated here on Thursday. "At present, the Indonesian military is ranked 19th in the world or 9th in ...
Indonesia will raise aviation safety standards13th November 2014The government, through the transportation ministry, will raise its aviation safety standards from category II to category I based on the guidelines set by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). "Safety must be ...
President Joko Widodo explains country`s world maritime axis agenda13th November 2014President Joko Widodo explained his development agenda to make Indonesia a world maritime axis at the East Asia Summit (EAS) here on Thursday. "Indonesia wishes to become a world maritime axis that connects two oceans, and ...
MUI opposes plan to leave religion column on ID`s blank13th November 2014The Indonesian Ulemas Council (MUI) has opposed the governments idea to allow citizens to leave the religion column on their identity cards (ID) empty, saying the column is important for the life of the nation and state. ...
People should benefit from ASEAN cooperation: President Jokowi13th November 2014People of the member states of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) should benefit from the organization and the purpose of forming the cooperation, President Joko Widodo said before Southeast Asian leaders here. ...
- President vows to end illegal fishing in Indonesian waters 1.026 views
- Ahok ready to implement presidential instruction on budget efficiency 899 views
- Ministers can officially meet lawmakers: President Jokowi 808 views
- Kalla hopes Golkar does not split 670 views
- Golkar party savior presidium formed under Agung Laksono 598 views
- Legislator criticizes cabinet secretary`s letter 560 views
- 6.8-magnitude quake rocks west Halmahera 558 views
- Golkar sees government intervention in minister`s statement 537 views
- Kalla, Agung meet to discuss latest Golkar party condition 54 minutes ago
- Govt denies intervening in internal conflict of Golkar Party 14 hours ago
- 6.8-magnitude quake rocks west Halmahera 18 hours ago
- Golkar sees government intervention in minister`s statement 26th November 2014
- Presidential instruction to not meet MPs considered setback for reconciliation 26th November 2014
- Ministers can officially meet lawmakers: President Jokowi 26th November 2014
- Ahok ready to implement presidential instruction on budget efficiency 25th November 2014
- Golkar party savior presidium formed under Agung Laksono 25th November 2014