Indonesia expects Russia to implement visa-free arrangement on reciprocal basis22nd February 2015The Indonesian government expects Russia to give Indonesians visa-free facilities on a reciprocal basis to ease people-to-people connectivity between two countries, particularly through the tourism sector. "Free visa ...
Indonesian legislator supports govt`s decision to recall ambassador-designate to Brazil22nd February 2015A legislator has expressed his support to the governments decision to summon back the countrys ambassador-designate to Brazil. This was done in protest against the Brazilian governments decision to abruptly postpone ...
Anti-graft agency to continue to investigate Gunawan`s case21st February 2015Acting chief of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), Taufiqurrachman Ruki, has confirmed that the anti-graft body will continue to probe the controversial case involving Commissioner General Budi Gunawan. "We will ...
Indonesia and Jordan condemn ISIS21st February 2015Indonesia and Jordan voiced their condemnation for the atrocities committed by the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) in the Middle East region in a press statement on Saturday. "ISIS does not reflect true Islam ...
Minister inaugurates Cheng Ho maritime sea route21st February 2015The Coordinating Minister for Maritime and Environmental Affairs Indroyono Soesilo attended a ceremony held for naming a maritime tourism destination on Saturday. The destination called "The Cheng Ho Sea Route: Archipelagic ...
Brazil has violated diplomatic protocol: expert21st February 2015A Professor of International Law at the University of Indonesia (UI) Hikmahanto Juwana said Brazil has violated diplomatic protocol by declining to accept a credential letter from the new Indonesian Ambassador to the country. ...
Indonesian military mobilizes combat equipment for smooth execution of drug convicts20th February 2015The Indonesian military (TNI) has mobilized intelligence personnel and combat equipment to anticipate any possible disruption of the planned execution of death row convicts. "We do not refer to a certain country, but TNI ...
President Jokowi chairs coordination meeting with mayors20th February 2015President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo chaired a coordination meeting with mayors from across the country at the Bogor Palace here on Friday. "It is necessary that such a meeting is held every three months, so that the problems ...
Abraham Samad fails to meet police summon20th February 2015Former anti-graft agency chief Abraham Samad did not honor the summon issued by the police for questioning on Friday, citing scheduled events and incomplete summon. His lawyer Dadang Trisasongko confirmed his clients ...
Overflowing Bengawan Solo river inundates villages20th February 2015The Bengawan Solo River overflowed and inundated several villages located along the banks of the river. Some 301 families comprising 1,313 people were affected by the flooding, Sangkrah Village Head Singgih Bagjono stated ...
- Indonesia AG coordinates with police to prepare firing squad 1.498 views
- Intelligence agency asks Australia to ensure Indonesian consulate`s security 1.140 views
- Foreign Ministry appeals to indonesians to be careful in Australia 879 views
- Amnesty International again requests Indonesia to halt execution plans 870 views
- Indonesians in UK donate 20 kilograms of coins to Australia 815 views
- Indonesia reaffirms support to peaceful solution to Iran`s nuclear deal 622 views
- Indonesian government repatriates 27 citizens from Yemen 574 views
- Jakarta governor threatens to fireW. Jakarta mayor during meeting 563 views
- Former taxation director general defies anti-graft body summons 7 hours ago
- Indonesia`s legal system does not allow prisoner exchange: VP 7 hours ago
- President confirms rejecting Australia`s prisoner-swap offer 7 hours ago
- Jakarta governor threatens to fireW. Jakarta mayor during meeting 8 hours ago
- Foreign Ministry appeals to indonesians to be careful in Australia 9 hours ago
- Indonesia rejects Australia`s prisoner swap offer 9 hours ago
- Indonesian government repatriates 27 citizens from Yemen 9 hours ago
- Indonesian press communities urge police to not criminalize journalists 10 hours ago