Kaligis resigns from National Democratic Party: General Chairman15th July 2015The general chairman of the National Democratic Party (Nasdem), Surya Paloh, said here on Wednesday that they will not issue a sanction to O. C. Kaligis, the chairman of a party tribunal, because he has resigned. "He ...
Indonesian new army chief of staff to improve soldiers` capabilities15th July 2015New Army Chief of Staff Lieutenant General Mulyono said after his induction here on Wednesday that he will focus on improving the capabilities of soldiers during his term of office. "This will be done simultaneously with ...
Rupiah losses 0.58 percent of its value in June15th July 2015The Central Bureau of Statistics (BPS) said the Indonesian currency rupiah lost 0.58 percent of its value against the US dollar in June. The weakest middle rate was recorded in third week of June at the level of 13,306.43 ...
Jakarta police arrest members of Hong Kong drug syndicate15th July 2015The Jakarta Police have seized 360 kilograms of crystal methamphetamine worth Rp574.4 billion and arrested a number of drug traffickers part of a syndicate from Hong Kong. "Some perpetrators were arrested in an apartment in ...
Thousands of Lebaran travelers stranded at Merak Port15th July 2015Thousands of the 2015 Idul Fitri, or Lebaran holiday travelers were stranded at Merak port in Banten province on Wednesday morning, according to Muslim, a Roll On-Roll Off (Ro-Ro) ship passenger. "It is very crowded. We ...
Indonesia welcomes Iran`s nuclear agreement15th July 2015The Indonesian government welcomes the agreement between Iran and six world powers on Tehrans nuclear program. Under the agreement in Vienna on July 14 between Iran and the United States, Russia, China, Britain, France and ...
Illegal immigrants from Bangladesh ready for deportation: Aceh immigration15th July 2015At least 230 illegal immigrants from Bangladesh now accommodated at former immigration office in Lhokseumawe,Aceh, are ready for deportation after Idul Fitri. Head of the Lhokseumawe immigration office M. Akmal said here ...
Indonesia to repatriate 30 migrant workers from Syria15th July 2015The Indonesian Embassy in Damascus will repatriate 30 Indonesian migrant workers via Lebanons capital, Beirut, on Wednesday (July 15). Based on information received by ANTARA News from the Indonesian Embassy in Damascus, ...
Indonesian government proposes free Schengen visa14th July 2015The Indonesian Government, through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, is working with the governments of Schengen member countries to impose a visa-free policy for Indonesians. "Yesterday, I met the vice president of the ...
Jakarta authorities forecast increase in number of homebound travelers13th July 2015The Jakarta authorities have forecast a three percent increase in the number of homebound travelers leaving the capital city to celebrate Eid al-Fitr, or locally called Idul Fitri Islamic festivities, with relatives in their ...
- Jakarta Governor grilled as witness in alleged graft case 2.605 views
- President Jokowi concludes visit to Singapore 1.640 views
- Tolikara incident to be settled by traditional wisdom 1.036 views
- President Jokowi to have a guest house in Papua: Minister 990 views
- President Jokowi inaugurates 793 military, police cadets 930 views
- Iran, Indonesia discuss cooperation plans 923 views
- Philippines requests MLA for Mary Jane 862 views
- Anti-corruption agency will soon investigate N. Sumatra Governor 844 views
- Israel passes law allowing force feeding of prisoners 19 hours ago
- Iran, Indonesia discuss cooperation plans 22 hours ago
- President Jokowi inaugurates 793 military, police cadets 23 hours ago
- Tolikara incident to be settled by traditional wisdom 29th July 2015
- Anti-corruption agency will soon investigate N. Sumatra Governor 29th July 2015
- Jakarta Governor grilled as witness in alleged graft case 29th July 2015
- Philippines requests MLA for Mary Jane 29th July 2015
- Papuan culture must be preserved: Coordinating Minister 29th July 2015