Sail Tomini 2015 jointly launched by nine ministers5th May 2015The international maritime event Sail Tomini and Boalemo Festival 2015 was jointly launched by nine ministers, two governors, and two district heads at the Epicentrum Hotel, here on Tuesday. Coordinating Minister for ...
Batch of 26 Indonesians to return home from Nepal5th May 2015Some 26 Indonesian nationals will return to Jakarta from Nepal on Wednesday (May 6), at the latest, in accordance with Tuesdays initial schedule, Indonesian Ambassador to Bangladesh and Nepal Iwan Wiranata-atmadja stated. ...
Indonesia to issue regulation on illegal fishing4th May 2015The Indonesian government will issue a presidential regulation on illegal, unreported and unregulated (IUU) fishing, similar to the one implemented in the United States, Minister of Fisheries and Maritime Resources Susi ...
U.S. considers Indonesia World`s Islamic Development Center4th May 2015The United States Muslim delegation to Indonesia considers the country the center for the development of Islam as Muslims here always campaign for peace and tolerance in dealing with the current global challenges. ...
Cost-effectiveness not sole benefit of simultaneous regional head elections: Expert4th May 2015Holding simultaneous regional head elections (Pilkada) will not only be cost-effective, but will also strengthen the state administrative system, the chairman of the Honorary Council of the General Elections Executors said. ...
Indonesian government holds meeting on simultaneous regional elections4th May 2015The government held a national coordinating meeting to discuss a plan for organizing simultaneous regional head elections (Pilkada) scheduled for December 9, 2015. "The coordinating meeting is meant to develop harmony and ...
Indonesia to implement free visa policy for Japanese people4th May 2015The Indonesian government will implement a free visa regulation for Japanese people visiting Indonesia as part of efforts to boost economic relations."The Japanese government has requested that we immediately implement a free ...
President hands out three social cards in Sleman4th May 2015Indonesian President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) distributed three social cards: the Indonesian Health Card (KIS), Indonesian Smart Card (KIP), and the Prosperous Family Card (KKS) in the Taman Martani Kalasan village, Sleman, ...
Indonesians in Nepal to return home: TNI Chief4th May 2015The evacuation process of Indonesian citizens in Nepal after a 7.9-magnitude earthquake devastated the country is running smoothly, and they will soon return to Indonesia, according to National Defense Forces (TNI) Chief General ...
Indonesia stops sending migrant workers to 21 middle eastern nations4th May 2015The government has decided to stop sending Indonesian migrant workers to 21 countries in the Middle East as part of a policy to protect workers of the informal sector who are mostly women. Speaking at a conference here on ...
- Indonesia must be firm with Myanmar over Rohingya crisis: Nahdlatul Ulama 1.241 views
- President Jokowi wants synergy in fight corruption 835 views
- Outermost islands must be guarded: TNI Commander 826 views
- Some 22 immigrants from Myanmar repatriated from Ambon 771 views
- Indonesia anti-graft agency supports selection committee members 765 views
- KPK adopts new strategy to deal with pretrial suits 738 views
- In memoriam: Former court justice Benjamin Mangkoedilaga 644 views
- Military medicine institutions globally will face severe challenges: Ryacudu 455 views
- Military medicine institutions globally will face severe challenges: Ryacudu 10 hours ago
- In memoriam: Former court justice Benjamin Mangkoedilaga 22 hours ago
- Indonesia must be firm with Myanmar over Rohingya crisis: Nahdlatul Ulama 21st May 2015
- Indonesia anti-graft agency supports selection committee members 21st May 2015
- Outermost islands must be guarded: TNI Commander 21st May 2015
- President Jokowi wants synergy in fight corruption 21st May 2015
- Some 22 immigrants from Myanmar repatriated from Ambon 21st May 2015
- KPK adopts new strategy to deal with pretrial suits 21st May 2015