Ahok hopes Jokowi will prepare Indonesian human resources20th October 2014Acting Governor of Jakarta Basuki Tjahaja Purnama (Ahok) expressed hope that President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) will utilize Indonesias human resources properly to gain from demographic bonus. Competition between countries was ...
Presence of Prabowo, Hatta creates new atmosphere: Observer20th October 2014The presence of Prabowo Subianto and Hatta Rajasa at the inauguration of Joko Widodo, better known as Jokowi, and Jusuf Kalla has created a new atmosphere in national politics, according to an observer. "The presence of ...
Ahok plans to remove all slums in Jakarta by 201520th October 2014The acting governor of Jakarta, Basuki Tjahaja Purnama, said that he plans to rid the capital city of all slum areas by the end of 2015 or early 2016. If the construction of rented public apartments can be accelerated, ...
Jokowi to restore Indonesia`s past maritime glory20th October 2014The newly installed Indonesian President Joko Widodo revealed in his first speech about plans to revive Indonesias past maritime glory. "We have left the seas, oceans, straits, and bays too long. Now is the time for us to ...
Jokowi-JK ride horse-drawn carriage to palace20th October 2014Joko Widodo (Jokowi) and Jusuf Kalla (JK), the new President and Vice-President, along with their wives rode horse-drawn carriages from the Hotel Indonesia (HI) roundabout to the Merdeka Palace here on Monday. Jokowi and ...
Indonesia to continue practicing free, active foreign policy: Jokowi20th October 2014As part of the international community, Indonesia will continue to implement a free and active foreign policy, according to the newly-inaugurated president, Joko Widodo. "As the third largest democracy with the largest ...
Prabowo will cooperate with Jokowi`s government20th October 2014The Chairman of Gerindra Board of Trustees, Prabowo Subianto, said that the party will cooperate with President Joko Widodos government over the next five years. "We will work together," Prabowo stated. He further ...
President Putin hopes to soon meet President Jokowi: Russian envoy20th October 2014Russias President Vladimir Putin expects to meet the newly inaugurated President Joko Widodo, stated Russias Minister of Trade and Industry Denis Manturov. Denis Manturov was Russias special envoy who attended the ...
Thousands flock to Jakarta`s main streets to see President Jokowi20th October 2014Thousands of people congregated at Jakartas Thamrin and Sudirman streets here on Monday noon to catch a glimpse of the newly inaugurated President Joko Widodos (Jokowi) and Vice Presidents procession for the first time. ...
Mental revolution key to ensuring Indonesia`s success: Party Chairman20th October 2014The new governments promise to implement "mental revolution" will enable Indonesia to tackle all global and regional challenges, including the implementation of the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC) in 2015, noted a political party ...
- Fisheries minister promises to eradicate illegal fishing in Indonesia 922 views
- TNI commander opens high-level meeting in Singapore 871 views
- Two Indonesian soldiers interrogated over sale of ammunition 852 views
- Indonesia`s foreign diplomacy must be pro-people: FM 801 views
- Middle Eeast Stability Important For Indonesia: Foreign Minister 799 views
- Indonesian govt to appoint honorary consulate in Ramallah, Palestine 712 views
- Indonesia must participate in settling Middle East conflicts: Religious minister 691 views
- Indonesia prone to terrorist attacks: Police chief 665 views
- DPR chairman has no objections to shadow leadership 19 hours ago
- Middle Eeast Stability Important For Indonesia: Foreign Minister 20 hours ago
- Indonesia must participate in settling Middle East conflicts: Religious minister 20 hours ago
- Trainer aircraft lost contact in Moyo island 21 hours ago
- Indonesia prone to terrorist attacks: Police chief 21 hours ago
- Two Indonesian soldiers interrogated over sale of ammunition 30th October 2014
- Five factions of Red-White coalition to lead House commissions 30th October 2014
- Indonesian govt to appoint honorary consulate in Ramallah, Palestine 30th October 2014