Indonesia to be honorary guest of book fair in Frankfurt16th September 2014Indonesia will be the guest of honor at the Frankfurt Book Fair on October 14-18, 2015, in Germany after Finland, which was the guest of honor in 2014.Head of Collection and Information Services Division, the National Library, ...
Government criticized for allowing foreign NGOs operating in Indonesia16th September 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has made a mistake in 10 years of his administration by allowing foreign non governmental organizations (NGOs) to operate freely in the country, the Pulp and Paper Association (APKI) said. ...
Anti-graft body questions security minister16th September 2014The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Tuesday questioned Coordinating Minister for Political, Legal and Security Djoko Suyanto in connection with an alleged corruption case. "I am going to be questioned by the KPK ...
Jokowi to eliminate most of vice-ministerial posts15th September 2014President-elect Joko Widodo, better known as Jokowi, will eliminate most of vice-ministerial posts established during the United Indonesia Cabinet II, according to Andi Widjajanto, deputy chairman of the transition team of ...
Nine Indonesians trapped in flood-hit Srinagar, India15th September 2014The Indonesian Embassy in New Delhi has managed to establish contact with the nine Indonesian citizens stuck in the floods that have ravaged Takht-e-Sulaeman, Srinagar, India, stated an Non-Governmental Organization (NGO). ...
Foreign terror suspects used fake passports15th September 2014Four foreign terror suspects, who have been detained for illegal entry into Indonesia through Central Sulawesi, had used fake passports, according to a spokesman of the Indonesian Police. "We suspect that they have used ...
Chinese tourist arrivals to Bali rise 45.76 percent15th September 2014Around 330,172 Chinese tourists visited Bali during the initial seven months of 2014, an increase of 45.76 percent as compared to 226,494 visitors recorded last year. "China is ranked second after Australia in the number of ...
Four alleged foreign ISIS members taken to Jakarta14th September 2014Four foreign citizens who have recently be seized by police in Palu, Central Sulawesi, for allegedly being involved in the ISIS network were flown to capital city Jakarta on Sunday morning. The foreigners known by their ...
Four Turkish nationals arrested in C Sulawesi for alleged terrorism activity14th September 2014Four Turkish nationals were arrested last Saturday (Sept 13) by anti-terror squad and Central Sulawesi police for allegedly conducting terrorism activities, spokesman to the National Police Inspector General Ronny F Sompie said ...
President orders tight supervision of terrorism convicts14th September 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono has ordered tight supervision of terrorism convicts following an allegation that former terrorism convicts have joined the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) movement. "There has been ...
- Jokowi and Kalla will encounter unity-related issues: experts 652 views
- National Museum displays oldest Buddha statue 602 views
- Radicalism contrary to Pancasila 563 views
- New DPR and DPD members officially sworn in 541 views
- Soeharto`s daughter inaugurated as MP 498 views
- Future generation should respect real heroes: President 452 views
- Jokowi congratulates new House Speaker Setya Novanto 451 views
- President's regulations will not automatically invalidate Pilkada Law 445 views
- PDIP-backed Jokowi not worried about new house speaker`s appointment 1 hour ago
- President supervises draft of govt regulation on regional head elections 4 hours ago
- Jokowi tenders resignation letter as governor today 4 hours ago
- Jokowi congratulates new House Speaker Setya Novanto 5 hours ago
- Golkar`s Setya Novanto leads House of Representatives for 2014-2019 period 7 hours ago
- National Museum displays oldest Buddha statue 23 hours ago
- Soeharto`s daughter inaugurated as MP 23 hours ago
- President's regulations will not automatically invalidate Pilkada Law 23 hours ago