Indonesia pharmaceutical industry needs local raw material: Expert7th September 2014The Indonesia national pharmaceutical industry has potential to substantially grow but it needs to be supported by the availability of local raw materials, an expert has said. "Most of the raw materials are still imported, ...
Surabaya receives award for maintaining culture preserves6th September 2014The Education and Culture Ministry of Indonesia has awarded a medal to the Surabaya city government for its efforts in caring for culture preserves.Secretary of the Surabaya city administration Hendro Gunawan said on Saturday ...
PDIP to convene national meeting in Semarang6th September 2014The Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP) is scheduled to hold its national working meeting in Semarang, Central Java, from September 19 to 21."The next PDIP national working meeting is aimed at solidifying the party ...
Power and freedom likely misused: President6th September 2014Power and freedom are likely to be misused, and if that occurs, the goals and ideals of democracy will be disturbed, according to President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. "In an authoritarian government, the power holder is a ...
Transition team`s meeting with chief economic minister canceled5th September 2014The meeting between the transition team of president-elect Joko Widodo (Jokowi) and Indonesian Chief Economic Minister Chairul Tanjung scheduled previously on Friday evening has been canceled."I have unfortunate news to reveal. ...
French journalists apologize to Indonesian govt: Lawyer5th September 2014The lawyer of two French journalists who were nabbed in Papua said his clients have sent a letter of apology to the Indonesian government with regard to their journalistic activities in Papua. "Thomas and Valentine have ...
Two French journalists to be deported: Press Council5th September 2014The Press Council of Indonesia has urged the government to deport the two French journalists, Thomas Charles Dandois and Marie Valentine Bourrat, in order to prevent an escalation of their immigration issues. "They have not ...
Sukabumi police investigate alleged human trafficking case5th September 2014Police in Sukabumi district, West Java, Indonesia are investigating a possible human trafficking case involving three residents of Parungkuda sub-district."We will study the case and ask for information from their families to ...
Jero Wacik resigns as energy and mineral resources minister5th September 2014Presidential spokesman Julian Aldrin Pasha reported that President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono had received a letter of resignation from Jero Wacik as minister of Energy and Mineral Resources. "President Yudhoyono had received ...
Flight services in South Kalimantan disrupted by haze5th September 2014Thick haze shrouded Banjarbaru City, South Kalimantan, and disrupted local flights at the Syamsudin Noor Airport of Banjarmasin on Friday. Airport Service Section Head of airport operator PT Angkasa Pura I. Heru ...
- Indonesia asks China to accept three commodities 783 views
- Indonesia, Portugal agree to jointly help Timor Leste development 683 views
- Yudhoyono to meet Portuguese president, prime minister 642 views
- Government accused of being too generous in giving parole 602 views
- Police order investigation into forest fires 538 views
- PDIP declares itself as government supporting party 516 views
- Yudhoyono receives key to city of Lisbon 434 views
- PAN remains part of Red-and-White coaltion 404 views
- Yudhoyono receives key to city of Lisbon 19 hours ago
- Government accused of being too generous in giving parole 19 hours ago
- Indonesia, Portugal agree to jointly help Timor Leste development 19th September 2014
- PDIP declares itself as government supporting party 19th September 2014
- South Sumatra declares emergency haze alert 19th September 2014
- PAN remains part of Red-and-White coaltion 19th September 2014
- Police order investigation into forest fires 19th September 2014
- Yudhoyono to meet Portuguese president, prime minister 19th September 2014