President chairs meeting on modernization of military, police17th March 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) chaired a meeting here on Tuesday to discuss the modernization of the Indonesian Defense Forces (TNI) and Police. The meeting at the presidential office started at 1:45 P.M. local time and was ...
Prosecutor`s office to cancel permits of 400 companies17th March 2015The Central Jakarta District Court will cancel the trade permits of 400 firms failing to register their employees with the Social Insurance Management Agency for Manpower (BPJS-Ketenagakerjaan), an official from the Prosecutors ...
Indonesia, S Korea expand green business center cooperation17th March 2015The government of Indonesia and South Korea have expanded the scope of their green business center (GBC) by inviting other countries to join in the cooperation, the Steering Committee of GBC, Meliadi Sembiring, said here ...
Indonesian military analyzes threats ahead of Asia Africa conference17th March 2015Indonesian Military (TNI) commander Gen. Moeldoko has said that TNI has already analyzed various potential threats that could possibly affect KAA participating countries.The Asia-Africa Summit meeting will be held on April 22-23 ...
Indonesia, Switzerland to negotiate over legal assistance deal in April16th March 2015Indonesia and Switzerland will begin the early stages of negotiations to frame a cooperative agreement on mutual legal assistance (MLA) in April. The statement was made by Minister of Foreign Affairs Retno L. P. Marsudi ...
Indonesia plans to waive visa norms for 25 countries16th March 2015Indonesia plans to waive visa requirements for citizens from 25 countries in order to promote the growth of tourism. Minister of Tourism Arief Yahya, after attending a meeting of the Coordinating Ministry of Economic ...
House of representatives wants KPK to be neutral institution16th March 2015Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives (DPR) Fadli Zon expressed hope that the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) will be a neutral institution handling a variety of cases. "We hope the KPK will remain a ...
Ngurah Rai airport closes 24 hours during day of silence16th March 2015The operations at the I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport in Bali will be shut down for 24 hours to commemorate the Day of Silence, which is locally called Nyepi Day, on March 21, 2015. "The airport operations are shut ...
President, KPK leaders meet to discuss conservation of natural resources -16th March 2015President Joko "Jokowi" Widodo has called on the leaders of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) to discuss the preparations for a national movement to save natural resources. "We were discussing about the ...
lawmaker calls for tighter selection of state officials - (d)16th March 2015A lawmaker calls for tighter process of selection of high ranking officials of the finance ministry. The Financial Transaction Analysis and Reporting Center (PPATK) and the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) should be ...
- Participation of 25 leaders confirmed at Bandung Conference: Official 1.944 views
- TNI not planning military operations in Poso 867 views
- Australian envoy meets Indonesian Vice President 735 views
- Indonesian national police to send team to aid evacuation in Yemen 576 views
- Indonesian govt blocks Islamic websites to prevent spread of radicalism: VP Kalla 553 views
- Indonesian military force battalion might be on standby in Poso 550 views
- Philippine delegation visits death convict Mary Jane 535 views
- TNI awaits president's order to evacuate citizens in Yemen 524 views
- Australian envoy meets Indonesian Vice President 14 hours ago
- Indonesian national police to send team to aid evacuation in Yemen 15 hours ago
- Philippine delegation visits death convict Mary Jane 15 hours ago
- Indonesian govt blocks Islamic websites to prevent spread of radicalism: VP Kalla 15 hours ago
- Participation of 25 leaders confirmed at Bandung Conference: Official 16 hours ago
- Indonesian military force battalion might be on standby in Poso 16 hours ago
- Seven Islamic websites raise protest over blocking 16 hours ago
- Indonesian military chief in Poso to observe quick reaction force`s exercise 16 hours ago