Interfaith leaders support anti-graft body in Budi Gunawan's case19th January 2015Several interfaith leaders have expressed support to the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), which is investigating the alleged bribes accepted by suspect Commissioner General Budi Gunawan through suspicious transactions. ...
Jokowi installs members of Presidential Advisory Council19th January 2015President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) installed members of the Presidential Advisory Council (Wantimpres) at the State Palace here Monday. The councils new members are Abdul Malik Fadjar (prominent Muhammadiyah figure), Ahmad ...
Repdem urges KPK to review procedure in Budi Gunawan`s case19th January 2015An NGO called the Volunteers for Democracy Struggle (Repdem) has urged the Indonesian Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) to review its standard operating procedure (SOP) in dealing with an alleged bribery case involving ...
Singapore armed forces ends deployment in search operation of AirAsia flight19th January 2015The Singapore Navy (RSN) ship MV Swift Rescue, which found the fuselage of the AirAsia flight QZ8501, returned to Changi Naval Base on Sunday morning, Singapore Armed Forcess (SAF) deployment in the Indonesian-led ...
Indonesian KPK proceeds with investigation of innospec corruption case19th January 2015The Indonesian Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) on Monday proceeded with investigation into a bribery case in the import of leaded gasoline from Britain in 2004 to 2005. Two suspects have been named in the case ...
Attempts to smuggle spawning lobsters, fly river turtles foiled19th January 2015The Ministry of Marine Affairs and Fisheries, through its Fish Quarantine Agency (BKIPM), has aborted attempts to smuggle out spawning lobsters and fly river turtles to Hong Kong and Shanghai, the quarantine chief official ...
West Sumatra offers world-class diving site19th January 2015West Sumatras South Pesisir district offers a world-class diving site formed as a result of a ship wreck of MV Boelongan Nederland, which was bombed by Japan in 1942. "The ship wreck is lying at a depth of 20-25 meters in ...
Anti-graft body begins questioning witnesses in Budi Gunawan`s case19th January 2015The Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK) has begun questioning witnesses in connection with an alleged bribery case involving Commissioner General Budi Gunawan here on Monday. The KPK summoned Brigadier General Herry ...
Indonesia hopes execution won`t damage relations19th January 2015Indonesia hopes the recent execution of six drug convicts, including five foreigners, will not damage its cooperation and diplomatic relations with other countries. "It is too quick to speculate about the impact (of the ...
Netherlands and Brazil expected to respect Indonesian law19th January 2015The Indonesian government said Brazil and the Netherlands are expected to show respect for the Indonesian law over the execution on Sunday of drug convicts including a Brazilian and a Dutch. "Other countries should respect ...
- Two bodies of QZ8501 found at Majene water, West Sulawesi 2.032 views
- One more victim of AirAsia QZ8501 identified 949 views
- Indonesia wants protection for migrant workers at ASEAN level 811 views
- Unidentified gunmen shoot two civilians in Papua 805 views
- Malaysia will help Indonesia solve illegal migrant workers issue 729 views
- KNKT releases facts about AirAsia QZ8501 crash 630 views
- Granting immunity to Indonesia's KPK commissioners would violate constitution: IC3D 601 views
- US concerned about apple bacteria case in Indonesia 592 views
- KNKT releases facts about AirAsia QZ8501 crash 8 hours ago
- US concerned about apple bacteria case in Indonesia 10 hours ago
- Bambang reports police to ombudsmen 10 hours ago
- President will wait for legal process to conclude the case of police and anti-graft body 10 hours ago
- Prabowo meets Presiden Joko Widodo 11 hours ago
- Unidentified gunmen shoot two civilians in Papua 18 hours ago
- Two bodies of QZ8501 found at Majene water, West Sulawesi 20 hours ago
- Military commander denies involvement of troop in ammunition supply in Papua 21 hours ago