Indonesian police nabs suspected terrorist in W Sulawesi12th October 2014The police anti-terrorism unit, Densus 88, has arrested a terror suspect in North Mamuju district, West Sulawesi province."The Densus 88 officers have arrested a resident who is strongly believed to have been involved in ...
Used airplane explodes at Soekarno-Hatta airport12th October 2014A used airplane has exploded and injured two employees at the PT Garuda Maintenance Facilitys hangar in the Soekarno-Hatta Airport, Tangerang, Banten province, police confirmed."Yes, that is true. A used airplane blasted and ...
Indonesian students in Australia reject new regional election law12th October 2014Indonesian students in Queensland, Australia, has expressed their rejection to the regional election law recently passed by the House of Representatives (DPR). "Based on an internal survey by the Indonesian Student ...
Indonesian parliament could not reject proposed candidates for KPK leaders12th October 2014The Parliament has no power to reject listed candidates proposed by the president for new leaders of the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), a researcher said. "Under the KPK law, the parliament has no power to veto ...
Democrat to support if Jokowi decides to continue BDF12th October 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyonos Democrat Party has said that it would give support if president-elect Joko Widodo later decides to continue the Bali Democracy Forum (BDF). "There is nothing wrong for Jokowi (Joko ...
Batam airport postpones, cancels flights due to haze12th October 2014A number of flights from Batam Hang Nadim International Airport to Pekanbaru, Silangit, Palembang, and Jakarta, were canceled or postponed due to haze shrouding parts of Sumatra Island. Lion Air JT-237 with destination to ...
PPP to hold congress in Surabaya12th October 2014The United Development Party (PPP) plans to hold a congress in Surabaya, East Java Province, on October 15-18 to settle its division and determine its future leadership. The partys Secretary General Muhammad Romahurmuziy ...
Families of victims commemorate first Bali bombing12th October 2014Families of the victims of the first Bali bombing and a number of foreign tourists commemorated the 12th anniversary of the tragedy by conducting prayers and sowing flowers at a monument at Legian, Kuta, Badung District, Bali, ...
Ten thousands ready to file lawsuit against Indonesia pilkada law12th October 2014Ten thousand people have submitted a power of attorney which would be used to file a lawsuit against the implementation of a new law regulating an indirect system of elections of regional leaders or pilkada law. "So far ...
Bali Democracy Forum ends with calls for continuation12th October 2014- The 7th annual Bali Democracy Forum (BDF) was concluded in Bali on Saturday, with several participating countries calling for its continuation in the years to come. Speaking at the closing ceremony, Deputy Minister of ...
- Ahok hopes Jokowi will prepare Indonesian human resources 1.798 views
- Japan expects stronger bilateral ties with Indonesia under President Jokowi`s leadership 1.302 views
- Thousands flock to Jakarta`s main streets to see President Jokowi 1.151 views
- Jokowi to restore Indonesia`s past maritime glory 1.057 views
- Prabowo attends Jokowi`s presidential inauguration 794 views
- Jokowi asked to postpone announcing cabinet line up 786 views
- Premier Abbott invites President Jokowi to attend G-20 meeting 689 views
- Prabowo urges Indonesians to give Jokowi a chance 649 views
- Red-White Coalition, Great Indonesia Coalition should stand united: PDIP 7 hours ago
- Indonesia should be stricter with Australia on illegal immigrant issue 7 hours ago
- No KPK leader`s name on ministerial candidates list 7 hours ago
- Jokowi to announce cabinet lineup soon 8 hours ago
- I am not sick: Jusuf Kalla 10 hours ago
- Jokowi asked to postpone announcing cabinet line up 19 hours ago
- Premier Abbott invites President Jokowi to attend G-20 meeting 21st October 2014
- Japan expects stronger bilateral ties with Indonesia under President Jokowi`s leadership 21st October 2014