President Yudhoyono bids farewell15th October 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono bade farewell to provincial governors, district heads and city mayors from across Indonesia in a meeting held here on Wednesday. "I thank all the people of Indonesia, especially the ...
Four Indonesians dead as ship sinks in Malaysia`s Johor Bahru15th October 2014Four Indonesians were found dead while 38 others survived after their ship sank in the waters of Sungai Tengah, Johor Bahru, on Tuesday (Oct. 14). According to reports by several local media here on Wednesday, the ship ...
President Yudhoyono expects new government to continue development achievements15th October 2014Outgoing president Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono expressed hope that the new government will carry forward the development achievements made so far to ensure their sustainability. "Development is a long process. It is not an ...
242 of new parliament members have tarnished records: Kontras14th October 2014The Commission for Missing Persons and Victims of Violence (Kontras) said it surveys found many of the new members of Parliament have bad records. "At least 242 of them are suspected of being involved in criminal cases and ...
Electronic games may trigger bullying: KPAI14th October 2014The Indonesia Commission for Child Protection (KPAI) has warned of the dangers of electronic games for children saying that they may also trigger cases of bullying. "The spread of information and technology has affected ...
8.9 million Indonesians travel to Europe annually14th October 2014Over 8.9 million Indonesians visit Europe every year not only for holidaying but also for pursuing higher education, stated European Union Ambassador to Indonesia Olof Skoog. "The 8.9 million figure as compared to the total ...
Indonesia's president urges Malaysia to resolve border disputes13th October 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono called upon Malaysia to be serious about resolving all border disputes with Indonesia."Through this forum, I call for Malaysia to be serious about resolving the remaining border disputes. In ...
MPR confirms all factions to attend new president`s inauguration13th October 2014The Peoples Consultative Assembly (MPR) has confirmed that all political party factions will attend the inauguration of President Joko Widodo and Vice-President Jusuf Kalla on October 20. "All factions have unanimously ...
Indonesia, Sri Lanka to jointly tackle human smuggling13th October 2014Indonesia is seeking to cooperate with Sri Lanka to tackle human smuggling, Indonesian Foreign Minister Marty Natalegawa said. "Both Indonesia and Sri Lanka face the same problem. We believe that the two countries are ready ...
Facebook`s CEO ready to help Indonesia to broaden internet access13th October 2014Facebooks CEO Mark Zuckerberg has agreed to assist the Indonesian government to broaden internet access for the people across the nation. "I cannot wait to cooperate with the Indonesian government to broaden internet ...
- 16 Indonesian police officers killed during elections 895 views
- Indonesia re-elected as UN Human Rights Council member 882 views
- Jokowi to replace eight prospective ministerial candidates following KPK`s recommendation 864 views
- Infantry Battalion 511 deployed to secure Indonesia-PNG borders 691 views
- Sutarman proposes four police officers` names for Jokowi`s adjutant 682 views
- President Jokowi meets TNI, police, and inteligent leaders 645 views
- Andika Perkasa appointed as presidential security guards` commandant 625 views
- KPK traces treasure of non-active Riau Governor 613 views
- Police name two more suspects in murder of British national 3 hours ago
- People urged to give Jokowi time to select ministers 6 hours ago
- Security personnel deployed to diffuse tensions in Adonara island 10 hours ago
- Ministers tightly and carefully selected: Vice president 10 hours ago
- Jokowi calls another meeting of numerous figures at State Palace 10 hours ago
- KPK traces treasure of non-active Riau Governor 16 hours ago
- Jokowi to replace eight prospective ministerial candidates following KPK`s recommendation 22nd October 2014
- President should consider KPK`s recommendations: Political observer 22nd October 2014