President Jokowi arrives in Myanmar12th November 2014President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) and entourage arrived in Nay Pyi Taw on Tuesday night to attend the ASEAN and East Asia (EAS) summits in Myanmar. The Head of State was welcomed by Myanmars Chief Protocol U Thurein Thant Zin ...
W Java to form environment communication forum soon11th November 2014The West Java provincial government will soon set up a regional communication forum as part of efforts to establish good synergy among district heads and mayors. The forum will also be aimed at addressing a wide range of ...
Jakarta to provide 100 free public buses11th November 2014The Jakarta Provincial Administration plans to provide 100 free city buses to reduce the use of private vehicles and to ease traffic congestion in the city. "This program is aimed to lessen the use of private vehicles, ...
VP calls on national components to overcome radicalism11th November 2014Vice-President Jusuf Kalla appealed to all religious and national components on Tuesday to join hands in the fight to overcome poverty, injustice, and radicalism and preserve national unity and integrity. "We have resolved ...
Jakarta to limit motorcycle usage on protocol streets11th November 2014The Jakarta Administration will regulate motorcycle usage on protocol streets in Jakarta to avoid frequent accidents involving motorcyclists. "The number of accidents, particularly in Jakarta, has been very high. Around 67 ...
Indonesia proposes to highlight Rohingya issue at Myanmar`s ASEAN Summit11th November 2014Indonesias Foreign Affairs Ministry proposes the leaders to discuss the Rohingya refugee issue during the 2014 Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) Summit in Myanmar, on November 12-13, stated Indonesian Ambassador to ...
International community enthusiastic to meet Joko Widodo11th November 2014The international community, including state leaders, businesspersons and foreign media, expressed enthusiasm to meet Indonesian President Joko Widodo during his visit to Beijing, China. "Indonesia has a free and active ...
Obama invites Jokowi to visit Washington10th November 2014US President Barack Obama has invited Indonesian President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) to visit Washington to discuss further cooperation between the two countries. Obama extended the invitation to Jokowi on the sidelines of the ...
Investors should not worry about land acquisition: President Jokowi10th November 2014President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) stated here on Monday that prospective investors should not harbor any concerns regarding land acquisition. "I have experience with land acquisition," the president remarked during his ...
President Jokowi underlines harmony of Islam and democracy10th November 2014President Joko Widodo underlined the harmony of Islam and democracy during a bilateral meeting with US President Barack Obama on the sidelines of the APEC Summit in Beijing on Monday. "Indonesia is the largest Islamic ...
- Ical leaves Golkar party plenary meeting due to AMPG raid 986 views
- Manpower minister, KPK expand Indonesian migrant workers` case 921 views
- President vows to end illegal fishing in Indonesian waters 870 views
- Too early to judge Indonesian government performance: Observer 753 views
- Ahok ready to implement presidential instruction on budget efficiency 687 views
- President Jokowi arrives at Merak Port to kick start Sumatra visit 660 views
- Faisal Basri pledges to unveil cases of oil theft 570 views
- Kalla hopes Golkar does not split 561 views
- Golkar sees government intervention in minister`s statement 1 hour ago
- Presidential instruction to not meet MPs considered setback for reconciliation 1 hour ago
- Ministers can officially meet lawmakers: President Jokowi 2 hours ago
- Ahok ready to implement presidential instruction on budget efficiency 19 hours ago
- Golkar party savior presidium formed under Agung Laksono 20 hours ago
- Kalla hopes Golkar does not split 20 hours ago
- Legislator criticizes cabinet secretary`s letter 22 hours ago
- President vows to end illegal fishing in Indonesian waters 23 hours ago