Indonesia`s int`l repositioning constantly improving: president15th August 2014President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono claimed in his state-of-the-nation address that Indonesias international repositioning has constantly improved since the reform era. "Indonesia has become a regional power and at the same ...
Corruption as extraordinary crime: President Yudhoyono15th August 2014Corruption is an extraordinary crime that must be uprooted completely, emphasized President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. "Corruption is an extraordinary crime and our common enemy, and I say, I do not compromise with this ...
Government successfully reduces poverty rate by 4.5 million: president15th August 2014The government has been successful in reducing the poverty rate by some 4.5 million people over the last five years, President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono noted in his State of The Nation Address. "In 2009, the poverty rate ...
House speaker chairs session for president`s state address15th August 2014House Speaker Marzuki Alie chaired a joint session of the House of Representatives (DPR) and the Regional Representative Council (DPD) here on Friday with the key agenda of listening to President Yudhoyonos state address. ...
Denpasar police arrest suspected murderers of US citizen14th August 2014The Denpasar city police in the Indonesian resort island of Bali have arrested two people suspected of killing a US national, Sheila Von Weise (64). The two suspects have been identified as Schaffer Tommy (21) and Heather ...
Densus 88 searches home of terrorist suspect in Surabaya14th August 2014Police antiterrorist squad Densus 88 conducted a search at the house of terrorist suspect Abu Fida in Sidotopo, Surabaya, East Java, on Thursday afternoon. East Java regional police command spokesman Senior Commissioner ...
Indonesian National Police maps community group affiliated with ISIS14th August 2014The Indonesian National Police (Polri) has mapped a community group, which is allegedly affiliated with Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS). "The people affiliated with ISIS are hard-line groups that have existed in ...
Fire at Jakarta`s Airport caused by electric stove: Police14th August 2014The fire that broke out at the Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) outlet at Terminal 2 of Jakartas Soekarno-Hatta Airport early on Thursday was caused by an electric stove, the police confirmed here on Thursday. "The fire ...
Flights undisturbed by fire at Soekarno-Hatta airport14th August 2014Flight activities at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport remained normal after a fast food restaurant outside Terminal 2F caught fire early in the morning on Thursday. "The situation at Terminal 2 of the airport is now ...
Activities at Soekarno-Hatta airport return to normal14th August 2014Activities at Soekarno-Hatta international airport has returned to normal since 9 a.m. after a fire at the 2F international terminal early Thursday morning, according airports spokesman Yudis Tiawan. "Activities at the ...
- Two Indonesian police officers arrested in malaysia over narcotics 774 views
- Jokowi`s transition team to discuss public welfare issues with Boediono 677 views
- Norwegian ambassador cycles to office 546 views
- Arizona State University shares experiences on accreditation with Indonesians 452 views
- President Yudhoyono to visit Singapore 441 views
- Democrat and Red-White parties to be balancing powers 411 views
- President Yudhoyono officially opens KPI Leadership Meeting 394 views
- Police officers arrested in Kuching not on duty in Malaysia 355 views
- Arizona State University shares experiences on accreditation with Indonesians 6 hours ago
- Democrat and Red-White parties to be balancing powers 7 hours ago
- Police officers arrested in Kuching not on duty in Malaysia 7 hours ago
- President Yudhoyono officially opens KPI Leadership Meeting 8 hours ago
- President Yudhoyono leaves for Singapore 8 hours ago
- President Yudhoyono to visit Singapore 14 hours ago
- Norwegian ambassador cycles to office 1st September 2014
- Jokowi`s transition team to discuss public welfare issues with Boediono 1st September 2014