@USANAinc Officially Open For Business In Indonesia
SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 16, 2015 (Antara/PRNewswire) -- Indonesia, the world's fourth-most populous country, welcomes USANA Health Sciences (NYSE: USNA) — a global nutrition company — with its world-class health and wellness products to the people of this thriving nation. This tropical oasis marks USANA's 20th market worldwide with a central office located in the beautiful capital city of Jakarta.
"USANA is growing fast, and has unprecedented leadership interest in one of the world's most rapidly growing Direct Selling markets," said USANA Vice President of Ethics and Market Expansion Dan Whitney. "There is a wealth of opportunity in Indonesia. USANA has made a full commitment to long term success in this country and we're thrilled to announce that we're open for business."
USANA's Indonesian headquarters will launch with its flagship product, the Essentials, leading the charge along with several of its key optimizers. The state-of-the-art building will feature a will-call, meeting area, and plenty of rooms for corporate executives and Direct Sellers to gather.
Did you know?
- Indonesia has one of the top five fastest-growing economies in the world.
- According to the Boston Consulting Group, the middle class and affluent consumers of Indonesia are expected to nearly double between now and 2020, jumping from 74 million people to 141 million.
- The direct selling and network marketing industries have maintained a positive reputation across the country for many decades now — in fact, it's a $1.2 billion direct selling market.
- USANA has received more interest in Indonesia than in any other market — more than 500 distributors have already registered their interest to build their business in Indonesia with USANA's international market expansion department.
"We're delighted to be so warmly welcomed by the people of this beautiful, thriving country and are excited to have our doors open," said Dennis Cheok, general manager of USANA Indonesia. "We have high hopes that this new market will not only have a positive economic impact, but also a significant influence to the health of its residents."
- Ribbon-cutting ceremony
- Potong tumpeng (cutting of cone-shaped yellow rice, an Indonesian tradition)
- Muslim blessing
- Office tour for guests
- Press interviews
USANA is thrilled to bring its health products and business opportunity to the land of a thousand kings.
Founded in 1992, USANA Health Sciences (NYSE: USNA) is a U.S.-based nutritional company that manufactures high-quality supplements and personal care and healthy food products in its FDA-registered facility in Salt Lake City. Learn more about USANA by visiting our web site http://www.usana.com or the official USANA blog http://whatsupusana.com.
Media Contact: Ashley Collins
Executive Director of Public Relations and Social Media
USANA Health Sciences, Inc.
- GTA to join Hotelbeds Group1 21st April 2017
- Toshiba's new stepping motor driver IC has an anti-stall feedback architecture 20th April 2017
- Beef noodle: Name card of Lanzhou 20th April 2017
- RagingWire and NTT Communications host grand opening celebration and ribbon cutting for Dallas TX1 Data Center 20th April 2017
- Across China: Industry city sets example of action in pollution control 20th April 2017
- Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo hosts a special "Peter Rabbit™ Hotel Carnival" dessert buffet 20th April 2017
- NTT and Telkom Indonesia launch "APAC Telecom Innovation Initiative (ATII)" to create new network services in Asia-Pacific region based on virtual infrastructure technologies 19th April 2017
- Linetrust provides US$ 93 million financing to Kamuna Sugar 19th April 2017