Sunday, 26th October 2014

Lawyer : Luna Maya, Ariel victims in porn video case

Jumat, 11 Juni 2010 20:52 WIB | 15.217 Views
Jakarta (ANTARA News) - Lawyer OC Kaligis said artist Luna Maya and singer Ariel were victims in the case of pornographic video purportedly involving the two spread in the community so far.

"We refer the case fully to the police as they are just victims," he said after accompanying Luna and Ariel in the questioning over the case by the police at the National Police Headquarters here on Friday.

Kaligis said he had received legal authority from Luna Maya and Ariel to accompany them in dealing with the case that had drawn wide attention from the public.

The senior lawyer declined to explain if the two were indeed the ones exposed in the video nor whether the hard disc that kept the footage that belonged to Ariel had been lost.

Journalists failed to cover Luna Maya and Ariel who were questioned as witnesses at the police headquarters that day. Luna and Ariel left through the side door of the police office after questioning deceiving journalists who had been waiting for them since morning.

Luna and Ariel who arrived at the police station by car had from the beginning refused to meet journalists.

The National Police`s chief detective, Commissioner General Ito Sumardi, said the police had asked Luna and Ariel about the process of the filming and why the video could spread.

The information and communications ministry meanwhile had said that it had already identified the person (s) who first posted the film.

"In cooperation with the police we have been able to identify who has posted the video," its spokesman, Gatot S Dewa Broto said here on Friday.(*)