Term of Use
You must understand the requirements specified below ANTARA. If you do not agree, you are advised to not use this site.
- You may not copy, reproduce, publish, and distribute the material presented this site, whether in the form of news, information, data, images, photos and logos, in any way and / or through any media, except for its own use and not commercial. Any use other than those allowed must obtain the written consent of ANTARA.
- This site may not be used for purposes that violate the laws, norms and human rights.
B. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- The material presented in this site, whether in the form of news, information, data, images, photos and logos, are provided "as is". ANTARA can not guarantee the quality, completeness, and accuracy of the material presented.
- ANTARA is not responsible for the impact of the use of the materials by users of the site.
- ANTARA can not guarantee that all systems and applications used in this site free of errors, virus attack, or other things that cause this site is not accessible in part or entirely.
The terms of the above can be changed at any time if necessary. You are advised to check this page periodically for changes can you know. By continuing to access or use of this site after any changes, you agree to the terms as modified by ANTARA
- Prabowo greets supporters on Idul Fitri 755 views
- Government must protect Baha'i faith followers: Din 739 views
- Eight police officers attacked in Papua 700 views
- President Yudhoyono holds open house at state palace 679 views
- Ssupporters of Prabowo and Jokowi urged to unite 668 views
- Two police officers die in firefight in Lanny Jaya 597 views
- Idul Fitri best moment to unite: Jokowi 570 views
- President Yudhoyono says Idul Fitri prayer at Istiqlal mosque 563 views
- Tropfest SEA to Filmmakers: "RICE to the Challenge" 15th February 2013
- Bulog to conduct rice market operations in W Sumatra 3rd August 2011
- Fire destroys 62 houses, 40 tons of rice in Banten 3rd August 2011
- Dutch company to build road tunnel in West Sumatra 3rd August 2011
- "Coins for President" campaign beyond limits : ruling party 1st February 2011
- CleanEquity Monaco 2011, March 3rd& 4th - New Companies & Speakers Announced 26th January 2011
- His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Partner to 26th January 2011
- Buddhist Leader Calls for Progress on Abolition of Nuclear Weapons 26th January 2011