Term of Use
You must understand the requirements specified below ANTARA. If you do not agree, you are advised to not use this site.
- You may not copy, reproduce, publish, and distribute the material presented this site, whether in the form of news, information, data, images, photos and logos, in any way and / or through any media, except for its own use and not commercial. Any use other than those allowed must obtain the written consent of ANTARA.
- This site may not be used for purposes that violate the laws, norms and human rights.
B. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- The material presented in this site, whether in the form of news, information, data, images, photos and logos, are provided "as is". ANTARA can not guarantee the quality, completeness, and accuracy of the material presented.
- ANTARA is not responsible for the impact of the use of the materials by users of the site.
- ANTARA can not guarantee that all systems and applications used in this site free of errors, virus attack, or other things that cause this site is not accessible in part or entirely.
The terms of the above can be changed at any time if necessary. You are advised to check this page periodically for changes can you know. By continuing to access or use of this site after any changes, you agree to the terms as modified by ANTARA
- Indonesia`s logistics business continues to grow: Kadin 1.000 views
- Fisheries minister promises to eradicate illegal fishing in Indonesia 908 views
- TNI commander opens high-level meeting in Singapore 855 views
- Germany to invest in hydro power project in Indonesia 814 views
- Two Indonesian soldiers interrogated over sale of ammunition 806 views
- Indonesia`s foreign diplomacy must be pro-people: FM 791 views
- Middle Eeast Stability Important For Indonesia: Foreign Minister 741 views
- Indonesian govt to appoint honorary consulate in Ramallah, Palestine 700 views
- Tropfest SEA to Filmmakers: "RICE to the Challenge" 15th February 2013
- Bulog to conduct rice market operations in W Sumatra 3rd August 2011
- Fire destroys 62 houses, 40 tons of rice in Banten 3rd August 2011
- Dutch company to build road tunnel in West Sumatra 3rd August 2011
- "Coins for President" campaign beyond limits : ruling party 1st February 2011
- CleanEquity Monaco 2011, March 3rd& 4th - New Companies & Speakers Announced 26th January 2011
- His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Partner to 26th January 2011
- Buddhist Leader Calls for Progress on Abolition of Nuclear Weapons 26th January 2011