Term of Use
You must understand the requirements specified below ANTARA. If you do not agree, you are advised to not use this site.
- You may not copy, reproduce, publish, and distribute the material presented this site, whether in the form of news, information, data, images, photos and logos, in any way and / or through any media, except for its own use and not commercial. Any use other than those allowed must obtain the written consent of ANTARA.
- This site may not be used for purposes that violate the laws, norms and human rights.
B. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
- The material presented in this site, whether in the form of news, information, data, images, photos and logos, are provided "as is". ANTARA can not guarantee the quality, completeness, and accuracy of the material presented.
- ANTARA is not responsible for the impact of the use of the materials by users of the site.
- ANTARA can not guarantee that all systems and applications used in this site free of errors, virus attack, or other things that cause this site is not accessible in part or entirely.
The terms of the above can be changed at any time if necessary. You are advised to check this page periodically for changes can you know. By continuing to access or use of this site after any changes, you agree to the terms as modified by ANTARA
- 780 views
- PDIP congratulates Prabowo as Gerindra Party chairman 764 views
- Prabowo elected Gerindra Party chairman 677 views
- Cairo bomb blast leaves two police officers dead 503 views
- Indonesian securities depository working with Korea to develop mutual fund 461 views
- Material losses inflicted by Riau forest fires reach Rp20 trillion 453 views
- Indonesia-China defense ties increasingly firm 449 views
- Informatica Announces Strategic Distributor Relationship With Avnet To Provide PowerCenter Express in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore 445 views
- Tropfest SEA to Filmmakers: "RICE to the Challenge" 15th February 2013
- Bulog to conduct rice market operations in W Sumatra 3rd August 2011
- Fire destroys 62 houses, 40 tons of rice in Banten 3rd August 2011
- Dutch company to build road tunnel in West Sumatra 3rd August 2011
- "Coins for President" campaign beyond limits : ruling party 1st February 2011
- CleanEquity Monaco 2011, March 3rd& 4th - New Companies & Speakers Announced 26th January 2011
- His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Partner to 26th January 2011
- Buddhist Leader Calls for Progress on Abolition of Nuclear Weapons 26th January 2011